Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1449) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3890823 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 11:56am On Feb 28, 2018
https://mobile.twitter.com/justkunle/status/968761974212395009/video/1

Now this is what big brother should look like... Not these boring housemates. cry

Just seeing this video gives me the chills.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 11:57am On Feb 28, 2018
missunknown:

Pepsi chiller is the 4th one

Gracias.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 11:58am On Feb 28, 2018
Majority of the house is sleeping.

Teddy A, Leo and Tobi were in a long conversation covering topics ranging from salacious gist in the entertainment industry (the lyrical growth and wealth sharing of Davido, Ikechukwu's rap abilities, D'Banj and WC's ages), how recession affected businesses, businesses that survive irrespective of the state of the economy, the logistics of running a logistics company & investing in forex fluctuations etc.

Miracle is also awake in the garden and snacking on ...... PRINGLES grin

Alex got muscle pull from sleeping half off and half on a bed.

Seems like a number of girls have injuries from the task..

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:58am On Feb 28, 2018
Oshe11
See the obsession I'm talking about,
The disgusting disturbing obsession frankgiel and that maltida trash have towards me.

The one I spoke about here
Giel:

It's not me, that's what someone also thought.

Ask what? Nah. This is just a display of someone on his way to loosing his mind, since 2017? Same M.O in 2017 too, giving me stupid mentioñs also.
Now 2018, he is doing the same thing, Always giving me foolish mentioñs full of lies and extreme stupidity. Also gives me foolish tags to silly Posts

He is obsessed with me and he also tries to control what I post on this thread, he and one other obsessed thing, as if they own me, giving me disgusting mentioñs telling me what to post, and if I don't post what he wants, he comes to litter my mentioñs calling my posts lies and biased.

He disturbs me with lies and foolishness just as long as he feels it will give him a good reason to quote me and display his obsession.
Such an obsesssed disturbed human being.
Goodnight kiss

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 12:00pm On Feb 28, 2018
livelymatilda:

Lol... You have been relegated to quiting enikeni to throw indirect jabs.. No more cheap likes that always ginger you to post updates that is always in favour of Nina and against others . grin
Please, let us leave this girl alone.. She is surely going through hard time.. She reminds me of PrincessKab lol.
If you can't face the heat, never ever go near the kitchen..
Dem nairalanders bad gan... Lol
wink cheesy

Evils!!
Baal must fall

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 12:02pm On Feb 28, 2018
https://mobile.twitter.com/Bb9ja2018/status/968736543157432320/video/1

Princess is back to our screen and this time, it is for good... What have we done to deserve this kind of maltreatment ehn cry

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 12:03pm On Feb 28, 2018
Giel:
Oshe11
The disgusting disturbing obsession frankgiel and that maltida trash have towards me.

Abeg let's donate likes for the 'like seeker'...

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:04pm On Feb 28, 2018
Papiikush:

I love giving fake information. That's my hobby. Millionaire threebear grin

Stop sounding dumb.
Big brother listed the rewards for the game but the housemates have to open up a box, in that box there is punishment and there is reward, the reward will be for the eventually winners of the challenge and the punishment will be for the housemate and pair that opens the box.

So far so good, only ahneeka and angel have been able to open up a reward, others are opening punishments.

So ,so far so good ,the only reward up on the table is the trip to London.

No one has opened the five million naira reward yet, Is that too difficult for you to understand? undecided

And yes you're right, I'm already a millionaire, working on becoming a billionaire grin

Hopefully before I get to your current age.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
Oshe11 I told you that those two clowns have such a Disturbing ridiculous obsession towards me.

They want me to post what they want, as if they own me and when I post what they don't like but is true nontheless, they start disturbing my mentioñs with rubbish and calling my updates lies and biased.

Look at this post I made. None of the clowns and their supporters who dare call my updates biased dared response to it. but they want they want to go around disgracing themselves giving me useless mentioñs

Cc agbgift

Just a bunch of disturbed obsessed clowns.

Giel:
Cee c I'm loving your shape this morning kiss
This outfit is doing you good.

For all your pained clowns calling my updates biased and calling it lies because I always reported on everyone's flaws, you can keep crying
ROTFLMAO grin

As if you clowns crying foolishly wouldn't have corrected and attacked me immediately if I ever gave a biased update, or gave an update full of lies, and then gone on to post the supposed correct update. But no one has ever done that why? because my updates were never ever biased, neither did I ever lie.

You were all just pained because I would always post the flaws of everyone. Flaws that you all wanted to keep hidden. Pained una well abi grin

Nobody should reply this post without posting where I gave a biased update or I gave an update full of lies. And not screen shots. Post the link to where I gave biased updates or the updates full of lies.

If you can't reply without posting where I gave a biased update or the updates full of lies, then you all lying to your worthless selves calling my updates biased or calling it lies should take that madness out of my mentioñs

My updated are biased, they are full of lies, my updates are biased. They are full of lies.
Yet no one can actually post the update or updates that were biased. Clowns grin

How can a bunch of people just keep calling my updates biased or saying it was full of lies but can't actually post the so called biased updates or updates with lies?
Doesn't it mean that you all are irredeemable fools?

Just littering my mentioñs with all kinds of lies and stupidity because you are pained. I'm over all those childish nonsense, the kind of childish crybabies we have on this thread eh.

Always looking for all types of lies to tell about me.

I don't even know if you stupid liars will ever be all right because the way this my updates pain una sha grin grin

Let me keep laughing jor. LMAO grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 12:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
grin grin cheesy grin grin grin
This Big Brother is wicked, chai!!! See scamping for mat upandan.
grin grin cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:08pm On Feb 28, 2018
Loool,
I like this task abeg,

Lol, see everybody flying LMAO grin

Bamco and ceelo I think couldn't find a mat grin
This will pain cee c badly grin

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 28, 2018
Threebear:

Lol, this is the lamest thing I've ever read.
If I'm judging by perception ,the person least likely to do anything like that will be blackhawk01.
A free spirit having her fun and you people are getting worked up because of your personal insecurities.

I honestly thought you were one of the sensible people here but I guess I'm wrong again.
To think you gingered me to change but here you are behaving even worse than I ever did, insulting a teenage girl young enough to be your daughter and the fact she's still winning you at the back and forth grin

Oga, isn't it time to go queue at some line and collect your pension undecided

Bwahahahahaha.... Young woman..
I never gingered you to change, you swore to never come back here or lose your dad, you chose the latter. grin grin
So there is no "changing" for you.
And your comments about me, being worse than you,vreally cracked me up... You have bantered with every opposing moniker on this thread. From papiikush, to safari. You have about 2000 monikers, with different genders. You have been banned over a million times grin grin and I am worse than you grin grin grin grin
Sincerely though, my concerns for that lady are genuine, she said she wants Mina babies, that is OCD right there.. More disturbing is the fact that you Mina people are young girls or depressed old women.
BTW, how do you know I am old enough to be her dad? I take it to be one of your usual, Myopic, ill-thought-out rambles. undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
ninnyanny:
I get your point,but truth is,he can do better. Recently, they had this celebrity big bro show,where we had just celebrities, the ground price was not that big,yet they participated, you can't tell me they went so they could be popular, no,these are already made celebs,yet,they humbled themselves, begged for votes when necessary. Leo had it easy,so he should not think that everyone is as lucky as he is....he is 25 ,and he said that a 21 year old is supposed to have arrived, ie,financially.... Seriously Leo,at 21 I was serving, walking under the heat in northern Nigeria,waiting on the 24th of every month to collect alawi of 19,800. He said he can't date a lady who's not working.... So if Leo met me before I got a job,he wouldn't date me cos I had no job? Come on, that guy is a bladdy braggart!
I think he is talking like a normal silver spoon Nigerian. or according to his hustle that is how it should be. But my on rephrasing will be not marrying a lady without potential to achievement nor survival. You know not or schooled ladies get the potential to achieve beyond.
Their ladies you will give 1Naira and in a short time they multiply it. and some won't, even in the presence of unlimited opportunity.
This is why smart business guys go for ladies with potential. either business or educational wise. certain thing is she is earning or on the Verge to.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 12:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
Munzy14:

you think so. they are plenty here o. I surprised yesterday. discussing with a group of ladies, and they said they are massively voting ceelo. That tobi is very stupid for picking ceelo as sacrifice.
If ceelo wia up from normal nomination, it will be ok. but that tobi's act gained the pity votes for them.

So who should he have nominated instead, and why?

Why should he have saved ceelo?

There is a reason why this is a game and why biggie used the word "strategic".

If we need love stories, we know where to get them.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 12:11pm On Feb 28, 2018
Papiikush:
https://mobile.twitter.com/Bb9ja2018/status/968736543157432320/video/1

Princess is back to our screen and this time, it is for good... What have we done to deserve this kind of maltreatment ehn cry
But Princess is pretty, how come it wasn't this obvious when she was in the house.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 12:13pm On Feb 28, 2018
[s]
Threebear:

Stop sounding dumb.
Big brother listed the rewards for the game but the housemates have to open up a box, in that box there is punishment and there is reward, the reward will be for the eventually winners of the challenge and the punishment will be for the housemate and pair that opens the box.

So far so good, only ahneeka and angel have been able to open up a reward, others are opening punishments.

So ,so far so good ,the only reward up on the table is the trip to London.

No one has opened the five million naira reward yet, Is that too difficult for you to understand? undecided

And yes you're right, I'm already a millionaire, working on becoming a billionaire grin

Hopefully before I get to your current age.
[/s]

trash...

So you finally agree to my first comment about the housemates battling for the 5m

Papiikush:
[color=#000099][i][b][font=serif][size=10pt]5M is not a small money. Not everyone is as rich as our nairaland threebear grin

before you changed it saying there are other prices to be won...but here you are again saying the 5m is still out for grab yet

Threebear:
And get your info right, they're not competing for five million yet, so far the only reward up on the table is the trip to London, others have been punishments

Anyone who follow your words is a fool...well, Undertaker001 and other asslickers actually follow your words.

What so you expect from someone whose existence is circled around defending miracle on nairaland BBNaija thread?

You go dey alright lass lass... grin [/size][/font][/b][/i][/color]

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:14pm On Feb 28, 2018
Teddy A can sha talk.... So kiss Daniel wasn't the one that wrote mama grin

Learning a lot today.

According to Teddy A, Del b wrote the song and wanted to give it to kc who rejected it ,then it was given to kiss Daniel. grin

This man is turning out as the male version of Beverly osu

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 12:18pm On Feb 28, 2018
Giel:
Loool,
I like this task abeg,

Lol, see everybody flying LMAO grin

Bamco and ceelo I think couldn't find a mat grin
This will pain cee c badly grin

The funny thing b say the tobi wey she no wan give space sit down near mat o. Most of the girls in the house are not even competitive except for anto, ifu, aheeka and maybe bambam. The rest came to look for love. Funny enough, the guys they are drooling over are all playing the game and still doing the loving one side.
I tire oh angry

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 12:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
missunknown:

But Princess is pretty, how come it wasn't this obvious when she was in the house.

Maybe because of her stupid accent grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
Papiikush:
[s][/s]

trash...

So you finally agree to my first comment about the housemates battling for the 5m

before you changed it saying there are other prices to be won...but here you are again saying the 5m is still out for grab yet

Anyone who follow your words is a fool...well, Undertaker001 and other asslickers actually follow your words.

What so you expect from someone whose existence is circled around defending miracle on nairaland BBNaija thread?

You go dey alright lass lass... grin

Honestly are you a dumb person?
I said they're not competing for five million naira YET!
Do you know the meaning of YET, are you that slow?

When someone says yet it means that thing is up on the table but not available yet.
What kind of a human being are you ?

If I have to explain simple English to you, how do you cope with rigorous documents at work?
If indeed you have any, sheesh

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
Miracle is a clown, see format on how to keep the mat without lying on it.

Cc Eeghe, lol, meemee moment, although with anto

Nina is indoors,

Blackhawk04
Biggie just played a song now, so much running and flying,
Miracle giving format on how to keep the mat,

He says he will bring a towel and bathe outside close to the mat, he says Thank god the jacuzzi is there. He can even bathe there.

ROTFLMAO,

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 12:25pm On Feb 28, 2018
Threebear:

Honestly are you a dumb person?
I said they're not competing for five million naira YET!
Do you know the meaning of YET, are you that slow?

When someone says yet it means that thing is up on the table but not available yet.
What kind of a human being are you ?

If I have to explain simple English to you, how do you cope with rigorous documents at work?
If indeed you have any, sheesh

Lmao...

Seems you need to eat. You haven't cleared the aches from your brain this morning so you are not seeing my comments clearly grin

See as spit dey commot from your mouth... Better calm down. You'll just die of heart attack grin

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:25pm On Feb 28, 2018
janefrancisca:

The funny thing b say the tobi wey she no wan give space sit down near mat o. Most of the girls in the house are not even competitive except for anto, ifu, aheeka and maybe bambam. The rest came to look for love. Funny enough, the guys they are drooling over are all playing the game and still doing the loving one side.
I tire oh angry

For me it's Nina. Ifu and cee c, also ahneeka. I haven't noticed Anto but her discussion now is making me laugh. She wants biggie to steal the mats of Tolex and lifu, LMAO
Nina was gingering teddy A to focus on this task.
When she went for her diary session yesterday she told teddy A to come and lie on the mat while she leaves.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 12:27pm On Feb 28, 2018
Giel:
Oshe11

Stay away from Nairaland if you can't handle obsessions... This your cry cry to everyone that cares to listen is getting too much and irritating... Fight your fight alone biko. cheesy grin

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by guardsman: 12:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
janefrancisca:
I doubt that, she had much control then because she was tobi's partner. As far as tobi is paired with other hms and not her, there is little she can do. Did you listen to tobi's diary section, it should say much about his stance which is, in as much as he might get involved emotionally, the game is his first priority.
Cee-c telling tobi he is mixing with the wrong people has always been her strategy to keep him to herself, did it stop tobi from saving miracle the first time? No.
I agree she is manipulative, but there is a limit to what she can do. With all that has happened, tobi can manipulate her if he wants cos its obvious she is more into him. Unless he is too dumb to figure that out.
Personally I don't want her to stay not only cos of tobi but the way she looks down on her fellow hms.Yesterday it was nina and alex's turn, but I was glad nina talked back at her. The funny thing was that the same thing she was badmouthing alex for (alex's obsession with leo) is the same rubbish she is doing with tobi. Well if she survives this week, she may not survive subsequent ones.

Well, i hope that d stranglehold she had on him is finally broken but I've seen Tobi manipulated before, siding wit her, supporting her against Nina even when she was wrong. It is easy for Tobi to buckle under her influence.
I hope d two of them learn frm their mistakes & move on happier. Time will tell sha.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by phulxpression: 12:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
Anto the Americana says she doesn't mind peeing inside d bush cos of d mat. grin grin
t 5m no be beans....
This gurl means biznez.........Lmao.....

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
Oshe11
Hope you've seen the level of obsession and why this isn't an issue of asking anyone anything.
Especially that pathetic clown who has been following me about since 2017.
That's why I ignore their foolishness.
With the way they are going they will loose their minds with the way they following me about.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 12:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
FrankGiel:

Agbgift some of us do not have the luxury of being here 24/7. We also understand it's not easy to give updates. No one is paid for updates (I think). so I appreciate everyone that tries as much as possible to give updates..
But this can be abused.. I have no issues with that pharisee... I have thanked her for updates even this season.
Proof

But it's wrong to use updates as an avenue to misinform or cast aspertion on other housemates.. I have called it the rat poison mentality.. Post 90%truth, lace it with 10% lies; U can control the way another person thinks.. Her updates on diary sessions are usually spot on.. But general conversations (especially the ones I watch) are geared to cast some housemates in badlight and her favorites as saints..
I don't think it's right to let this slide...

Can I just plead that you let this slide?

It is almost inhuman to be able to update 100% of the time without slanting it towards a favourite. It is the human in us that makes us feel empathy for those we like and quick to point a finger at those we don't like.

Attacking her continuously about what you perceive as being right is beginning to appear hurtful and horrid.

Giel is a real person and she did not put her life up for dissection just because she is updating. If you perceive a slant in any of her updates, please either ignore the slant or correct the info if it is important.

Please I am begging! I am honestly and truly feeling uncomfortable.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
janefrancisca:

So who should he have nominated instead, and why?

Why should he have saved ceelo?

There is a reason why this is a game and why biggie used the word "strategic".

If we need love stories, we know where to get them.
Yes strategy. regardless of what is going on in the house. we the viewers determine who stays or get evicted. It all about how we see it. and not the way the HMs see it. because we vote. They don't vote. Any strategy dies inside their. we are the one strategically thinking. I bet u. most of them av lost their initial plans except miracle, teddy and rico.
Rico's strategy saved him this week. Teddy A is playing TAYO faniran strategy in the BBA hotshots. but he is re-defining tayo's mistakes of arrongantly avoiding lovydovy. Miracle is playing idris sultan strategy of being a lady's man, in addition to lovydovy thingy of zeeworld, telemundo etc. with nina. And he still wants to flirt just like Idris, Which is y he is edging TeddyA interms of fan base. but we keep observing till finals.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by guardsman: 12:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
MamBi:

I think Tobi is smart enough not to let this happen. He did not forget his bromance when she "appeared to have his mumu button" the first time and I doubt he will let it happen any other time. Tobi has his eye too much on the ball to get derailed that easily.

I like that Tobi is letting the anger die because if he holds unto the anger, the same Nigerians liking that he un-entangled himself will start thinking he is wicked and un-forgiving. Look at how many people started feeling sorry for Cee'c after some time. And regaining the friendship will also go a long way towards some people forgiving him for putting up a "frenemy" in the first place.

If they continue hating and being bitter about each other, it will consume both of them and they will lose focus on the ultimate goal.

U made a lot of sense. Good one.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 12:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
livelymatilda:

Stay away from Nairaland if you can't handle obsessions... This your cry cry to everyone that cares to listen is getting too much and irritating ... Fight your fight alone biko. cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 12:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
Munzy14:

Yes strategy. regardless of what is going on in the house. we the viewers determine who stays or get evicted. It all about how we see it. and not the way the HMs see it. because we vote. They don't vote. Any strategy dies inside their. we are the one strategically thinking. I bet u. most of them av lost their initial plans except miracle, teddy and rico.
Rico's strategy saved him this week. Teddy A is playing TAYO faniran strategy in the BBA hotshots. but he is re-defining tayo's mistakes of arrongantly avoiding lovydovy. Miracle is playing idris sultan strategy of being a lady's man, in addition to lovydovy thingy of zeeworld, telemundo etc. with nina. And he still wants to flirt just like Idris, Which is y he is edging TeddyA interms of fan base. but we keep observing till finals.
Hmm, Teddy A and miracle would have to be up against each other one on one, then we can know the true fanbase

(1) (2) (3) ... (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.