Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1495) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3910922 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1492) (1493) (1494) (1495) (1496) (1497) (1498) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lovexme(m): 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2018
It's not just a game, else you wouldn't be hiding people's stuff. It's provocative!

I'd retaliate if I were there in a more hurtful way angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DaddyKross: 12:27pm On Mar 01, 2018
Mariinee:
Cc:Daddy Kross grin grin

Mtcheew.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:29pm On Mar 01, 2018
ifyalways:
Ifu Don vex ooo. She want beat Rico and I can bet my morrow shyte that she Can indeed beat him. She's bad like that cheesy

Rico's crime. He hid Ifu's cap. Tena, Gela, Tolex and Ceelo got points. Ifu so pissed he told Rico to go slice onions, ginger and cook. cheesy cheesy
Kuku kee meeee

Honestly I dey vex for Rico, he shud showcase his talent more instead of spending 18hrs of the day IN THE KITCHEN

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jojogirlx: 12:29pm On Mar 01, 2018
Thanks.. Ceelo also danced. Saw them on a mat.
Papiikush:

cc

Jojogirlx
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:29pm On Mar 01, 2018
fitzmayowa:
Ifu could have killed Rico if not for the camera...

Well she would try, and Rico would "snuff" the living life out of her!
Mxm
angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 12:30pm On Mar 01, 2018
Why do people keep saying 45M?

The price money is Still 25M ooo. Listen to Erika attentively on Sunday.

25M cash
An Suv (brand, model or year unknown)
And other consolation prizes. .

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 12:30pm On Mar 01, 2018
Eeghe:

I reiterate
Nina is better than CeeC in EVERYTHING
Everything that makes one human
Personality and character
Maybe CeeC has a richer family background and "read" Law in a better school
But that's about it
This is my last come back to you about Nina and CeeC

It is an insult to Nina to compare her with CeeC
A big one
Lol.... If only you have taken your drugs this morning.. I won't be surprised if you have an jointed Nina as your role model grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 12:31pm On Mar 01, 2018
ifyalways:
Why do people keep saying 45M?

The price money is Still 25M ooo. Listen to Erika attentively on Sunday.

25M cash
An Suv (brand, model or year unknown)
And other consolation prizes. .
Who that fvck is Erika?

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 12:31pm On Mar 01, 2018
oshe11:
Kuku kee meeee

Honestly I dey vex for Rico, he shud showcase his talent more instead of spending 18hrs of the day IN THE KITCHEN
Lol. Ifu is a meanie. No joy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:31pm On Mar 01, 2018
livelymatilda:

There is no difference between Team Mina and Bamteddy....They will always tag you as enemy if you praise others and not their favorite..
Only fools with chicken mind can fall for this... You can worship any of the housemates, I don't have time for that shitz..
You go dey alright lass lass

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:32pm On Mar 01, 2018
livelymatilda:

Lol.... If only you have taken your drugs this morning.. I won't be surprised if you have an jointed Nina as your role model grin

Now you insult my person, SMH
I bid you adieu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by alarmednigerian: 12:32pm On Mar 01, 2018
I can just imagine the level of hate and insults CeeC would have received if she was the one that hid Ifu's cap.
Anytime CeeC does one thing or the other, people begin 2 overreact.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:33pm On Mar 01, 2018
My respect for Rico just escalated, not everyone can tolerate that nonsense from that manly looking girl.

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 12:33pm On Mar 01, 2018
ifyalways:
Ifu Don vex ooo. She want beat Rico and I can bet my morrow shyte that she Can indeed beat him. She's bad like that cheesy

Rico's crime. He hid Ifu's cap. Tena, Gela, Tolex and Ceelo got points. Ifu so pissed he told Rico to go slice onions, ginger and cook. cheesy cheesy
IT is not possible for both TOLEX and CELO to get point. They were both on the same mat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 12:36pm On Mar 01, 2018
alarmednigerian:
I can just imagine the level of hate and insults CeeC would have received if she was the one that hid Ifu's cap.
It was definitely provoking but compare Rico's history with Cee C's

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:36pm On Mar 01, 2018
Wimpy Leo
Letting a woman do the fighting he is meant to do
angry

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 12:37pm On Mar 01, 2018
alarmednigerian:
Also imagine Cee-c reacted to Rico same way Ifu did..... This thread would have gone like 5 more pages..
They can't do without talking about Cee-c for a day... Lol

REMOVE anything relating to Cee-c from this thread... I can bet it won't be more than 200 pages.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 12:38pm On Mar 01, 2018
livelymatilda:
Biggie just told them that most of them didn't gather any point yesterday.
he told them that it is a competition and only one pair should be on a mat at a time..

We said it here yesterday.. It is a shame that this is the most unintelligent big brother housemates I have ever seen.. They are fond of changing Biggie's rules to suit their lazy ass..
NA wa oo
Very unintelligent guys... We kept saying this yesterday...

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:40pm On Mar 01, 2018
Eeghe:

I reiterate
Nina is better than CeeC in EVERYTHING
Everything that makes one human
Personality and character
Maybe CeeC has a richer family background and "read" Law in a better school
But that's about it
This is my last come back to you about Nina and CeeC

It is an insult to Nina to compare her with CeeC
A big one
Cee cee is legit prettier though with a much more curvaceous body.
Her attitude stinks to high heavens but physically, I would pick a cee cee over a Nina....
Not to mention she's the kind of woman you'll have at home, you know, she will give you a high BP, you know she'll potentially send you to an early grave but you'll be certain she'll keep her legs closed.

All in all, I'd rather live long with the potential risk of an STD than die early from hypertension. grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:40pm On Mar 01, 2018
Wow wow wow,
Tobi just won 500k
So prizes to be won in this game include
2.5m each
Vvip trip to one festival in London.

What else did I miss?
Cc Eeghe, mambi,
Please help.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 12:40pm On Mar 01, 2018
If he talks now, you people will look for something to accuse him of.
Eeghe:
Wimpy Leo
Letting a woman do the fighting he is meant to do
angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:41pm On Mar 01, 2018
Seun: #TeamMinagoalzzz
Just came across this shocked
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:41pm On Mar 01, 2018
Ifu braiding her hair by herself. I'm impressed.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:42pm On Mar 01, 2018
FrankGiel:

Very unintelligent guys... We kept saying this yesterday...
Shut up

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 12:42pm On Mar 01, 2018
Eeghe:

Now you insult my person, SMH
I bid you adieu
Back to you...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:43pm On Mar 01, 2018
Giel:
Wow wow wow, Tobi just won 500k So prizes to be won in this game include 2.5m each Vvip trip to one festival in London. 500k
What else did I miss? Cc Eeghe, mambi, Please help.
Who don win anytin again apart from Tobi
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Alheeri: 12:44pm On Mar 01, 2018
[quote author=RedDistrict post=65467463
Loool

God epp this ur team on sunday o grin grin[/quote]. Na so oooo, incase u have excess votes u can drop some for team LIFU grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Cocaiine(m): 12:44pm On Mar 01, 2018

I know this- she (Nina) is from Owerri
Ifu from ? Bende
Ahneeka from Oraifite
CeeC from Ozubulu but grew up in Enugu
Alex from Nsukka
Princess from Oji River

This year's big brother is so fvcked up. From obvious nepotism to extreme tribalism.

Can you imagine the rubbish, I saw this post and decided to check on the tribes of the other housemates.
Rico is Yoruba, Khloe is Yoruba, Bambam is Yoruba, dee one, teddy a, Lolu and Tobi are all Yoruba.

Miracle is also Igbo.

All the housemates are either Igbo or Yoruba except for Anto, Angel, Bitto and Vandora.
This country is truly useless. They had to change the housemates names to funny sounding nicknames to hide their disgusting tribalism.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jojogirlx: 12:44pm On Mar 01, 2018
1 million earlier picked by Rico
Giel:
Wow wow wow,
Tobi just won 500k
So prizes to be won in this game include
2.5m each
Vvip trip to one festival in London.

What else did I miss?
Cc Eeghe, mambi,
Please help.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 12:44pm On Mar 01, 2018
oshe11:
its possible for biggie to inform her abt her parents request you knw!
U think if she is informed that her parents want her out of the house, do you honestly believe she will be just moody..
Do u know the thoughts that will be in her head? .. If that happens, believe me, you won't need anyone to tell you that biggie has briefed Bambam.. It will be clear... Humans are humans..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 12:45pm On Mar 01, 2018
I now agree that some people indeed watch from Twitter or their neighbour's keyhole. cheesy

4 mats, 4 pairs.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:45pm On Mar 01, 2018
Threebear:

Cee cee is legit prettier though with a much more curvaceous body.
Her attitude stinks to high heavens but physically, I would pick a cee cee over a Nina....
Not to mention she's the kind of woman you'll have at home, you know, she will give you a high BP, you know she'll potentially send you to an early grave but you'll be certain she'll keep her legs closed.

All in all, I'd rather live long with the potential risk of an STD than die early from hypertension. grin

Looks? Family assets?
Totally not of one's making
I refuse to believe anyone would think like this undecided
So you dunno people can fall out of love with people because of attraction to others!?
Is Nina married?
People can argue that they would rather have an active than a frigid partner undecided

P.S I have heard people say they like Nina's equal proportions better, but I let the guys do their thing
One actually thinks CeeC is misshapen, but what do I know!? I am not a man
And dislike it when people are only particular about looks

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1492) (1493) (1494) (1495) (1496) (1497) (1498) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.