Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1497) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3890826 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1494) (1495) (1496) (1497) (1498) (1499) (1500) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 1:07pm On Mar 01, 2018
Undertaker001:
the person wey dem de canvass for resemble local chief priest..
what were you expecting
a priest that cant treat ordinary eczema is that one a priest?

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 1:08pm On Mar 01, 2018
Miracle wants to outsmart Angel and Ahneeka .... But they ain't falling for it..

Miracle, it is your turn to go cause trouble... It is either you go or cancel everything... Lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 01, 2018
Munzy14:

sentiment apart, cc is way way more polished than nina please. present them anytime any day cc bits her hands down abegi. yea we know cc possessive, but u can't take a way the flashy bae from her please.
Nina needs more exposure and grooming. If u are really watching. u will no nina needs more exposure and grooming in some areas of life.
Nina is daft, but mind u if she comes up in final, i will vote massively for her. she has an attractive personality though.

The emboldened is what you ended up saying despite all you said about ceec initially.

Nope,I don't watch the show thus much of my opinion on them can be a miss or a strike based on what I read on here from most people.

I am not saying Nina is better, I used the word 'may'. Not withstanding, given all I have read concerning both parties, I feel its a fail on Ninas part, why not Anto? Has Anto ever been compared to Ceec? Or Nina to Anto?

To me, I see both of them no different perhaps all of them sef. Someone's personality don't mean shiit except such person is acknowledged by God. All of that may just be so people can see them as good people or better person. In Yoruba, we call it, Oju Aye.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by girl4rmspace(f): 1:10pm On Mar 01, 2018
Cocaiine:

This year's big brother is so fvcked up. From obvious nepotism to extreme tribalism.

Can you imagine the rubbish, I saw this post and decided to check on the tribes of the other housemates.
Rico is Yoruba, Khloe is Yoruba, Bambam is Yoruba, dee one, teddy a, Lolu and Tobi are all Yoruba.

Miracle is also Igbo.

All the housemates are either Igbo or Yoruba except for Anto, Angel, Bitto and Vandora.
This country is truly useless. They had to change the housemates names to funny sounding nicknames to hide their disgusting tribalism.

Sorry where are you from?

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 1:11pm On Mar 01, 2018
Miracle, give up already... Ahneeka and Angel seems too tough to be outsmarted lol

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 1:11pm On Mar 01, 2018
deelizabeth93:

We no need fineness abeg.. Na money we need... Who fine epp?

morning mirror inspiration to yourself?
[img]https://media./images/29eb45b8a3f29b524562476186ad1bc0/tenor.gif[/img]

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 1:12pm On Mar 01, 2018
Threebear:

Are we judging with the present or future potential tense?
So when u referred to Nina infecting her hubby with STDs, it was present ba

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 1:12pm On Mar 01, 2018
Nice one Ahneeka grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 1:12pm On Mar 01, 2018
livelymatilda:
Miracle wants to outsmart Angel and Miracle.... But they ain't falling for it..

Miracle, it is your turn to go cause trouble... It is either you go or cancel everything... Lol
I think you meant Angel and Ahneeka
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2018
Gungnir:

The emboldened is what you ended up saying despite all you said about ceec initially.

Nope,I don't watch the show thus much of my opinion on them can be a miss or a strike based on what I read on here from most people.

I am not saying Nina is better, I used the word 'may'. Not withstanding, given all I have read concerning both parties, I feel its a fail on Ninas part, why not Anto? Has Anto ever been compared to Ceec? Or Nina to Anto?

To me, I see both of them no different perhaps all of them sef. Someone's personality don't mean shiit except such person is acknowledged by God. All of that may just be so people can see them as good people or better person. In Yoruba, we call it, Oju Aye.
its a crime to compare a human anto to animals nina, cee c and goat alex, insert bam bam

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lovexme(m): 1:14pm On Mar 01, 2018
See the insidious 6 planning evil. I just hope Biggie fvcks sh.t up for them with a twist. angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 1:16pm On Mar 01, 2018
Eeghe:

We need a third pairing
You assess how they are in each pairing
....and they split for good

Even though I see them going in pairs till the last 3 pairs are left
These would be separated for the final prize

I think

Yeah, I am afraid of this. Especially if biggie continues and makes them select pairs from people they have never selected before. If he also only allows nominations every other two weeks and only 1 pair is let go, it is doable... But I will be sad undecided

A third and final pairing would be interesting though.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 1:16pm On Mar 01, 2018
styrese:
I think you meant Angel and Ahneeka
Yea.... Lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 1:20pm On Mar 01, 2018
Threebear:

Never in the history of big brother has the winner been unexpected.
Maybe only in the case of Wendall but still his co winner was expected .
Stop giving yourself hope, the potential winners have been narrowed down, their fans can never be swayed even if they murder biggie.

But you forget disqualification can upend things grin

Imagine if one of the potentials forgets him or herself and slaps someone. Kasala will burst..

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:21pm On Mar 01, 2018
livelymatilda:
Miracle, give up already... Ahneeka and Angel seems too tough to be outsmarted lol
How can he outsmart two smart and bag of sense. I will like angel and ahneeka to win the something. so they can exit honourably.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ladyprosper: 1:23pm On Mar 01, 2018
Seems like Leo knows he is going home.....lol....he is looking so dull

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 1:24pm On Mar 01, 2018
Munzy14:

sentiment apart, cc is way way more polished than nina please. present them anytime any day cc bits her hands down abegi. yea we know cc possessive, but u can't take a way the flashy bae from her please.
Nina needs more exposure and grooming. If u are really watching. u will no nina needs more exposure and grooming in some areas of life.
Nina is daft, but mind u if she comes up in final, i will vote massively for her. she has an attractive personality though.
God bless you. All the trash being said about CeeC has been out of sentiment and pure jealousy and not logic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 1:24pm On Mar 01, 2018
Munzy14:

How can he outsmart two smart and bag of sense. I will like angel and ahneeka to win the something. so they can exit honourably.
They just got another point while Miracle and Anto got none..

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:25pm On Mar 01, 2018
MamBi:

Yeah, I am afraid of this. Especially if biggie continues and makes them select pairs from people they have never selected before. If he also only allows nominations every other two weeks and only 1 pair is let go, it is doable... But I will be sad undecided

A third and final pairing would be interesting though.
This week may be the end of pairing. and nominations will be back to back from now on. no more free week again. The real game starts next week. watch lovers, bromances stab themselves. from next week.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 1:29pm On Mar 01, 2018
Giel:
So ifu says that she is because Rico is playing a dirty game by hiding her hat, and she didn't expect it from Rico,
Ifu says she will shave Rico's hair off while he is asleep and he will wake up with a bald head. grin

grin grin grin

Kai, I missed this kind action?? Ifu is an explosive waiting to detonate..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by phulxpression: 1:32pm On Mar 01, 2018
mizz2posh:

you just chill, he is sloooowly unravelling, he is a snake, a very big one at that.
He is indeed a green snakes, he's just using Nina for d game.Do u realise his behaviour towards Nina wen he was head of house and his behaviour to her now compare and contrast, If An to hadslacked he Wud av made some moves towards her. DAT guy is ready to throw any1 under d bus for the money.Confirm Igbo man grin grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:33pm On Mar 01, 2018
ladyprosper:
It is too obvious. It's a pity he had to taste his strength at the wrong time. BB is all a practical approach of studying human behavior /interactions psychologically. In addition to being a business.
cc brings drama and behavioral attitude needed in the show for now. lolu is another Intelligent guy, though he is giving anto his mumu button, despite her arms length and ambitious nature.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Alheeri: 1:34pm On Mar 01, 2018
ladyprosper:
. For now he's going nowhere ladyprosper mayb later. He said it yesterday that he's tired of running up and down to dance on the mat. Vote Team Lifuuuuuu smiley
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 1:36pm On Mar 01, 2018
Lolu, mind yourself with ceecee, leave her with her trouble.
Bambam said "fiwon le "

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:36pm On Mar 01, 2018
livelymatilda:

They just got another point while Miracle and Anto got none..
I want them to win. and leave honourably. ahneeka needs to treat her acne. before it ruin her face.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 1:37pm On Mar 01, 2018
phulxpression:
He is indeed a green snakes, he's just using Nina for d game.Do u realise his behaviour towards Nina wen he was head of house and his behaviour to her now compare and contrast, If An to hadslacked he Wud av made some moves towards her. DAT guy is ready to throw any1 under d bus for the money.Confirm Igbo man grin grin
just 1like for this masterpiece?shocked
If I cud, I'd give u a 1000likes

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:39pm On Mar 01, 2018
oshe11:
just 1like for this masterpiece?shocked
If I cud, I'd give u a 1000likes

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 1:40pm On Mar 01, 2018
ifyalways:
Why do people keep saying 45M?

The price money is Still 25M ooo. Listen to Erika attentively on Sunday.

25M cash
An Suv (brand, model or year unknown)
And other consolation prizes. .
Everything amounts to 45m

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 1:43pm On Mar 01, 2018
Giel:
Wow wow wow,
Tobi just won 500k
So prizes to be won in this game include
2.5m each
Vvip trip to one festival in London.

What else did I miss?
Cc Eeghe, mambi,
Please help.

Another 1M opened by Teddy I think
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 1:43pm On Mar 01, 2018
Alheeri:
. For now he's going nowhere ladyprosper mayb later. He said it yesterday that he's tired of running up and down to dance on the mat. Vote Team Lifuuuuuu smiley

We should vote for your guy who doesnt wanna dance on mat cos he too big pass such things?? He just wants to eat and collet 45mill

I pray for your leo on sunday bro, i really pray grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 1:44pm On Mar 01, 2018
oshe11:
Who don win anytin again apart from Tobi
. It's not his prize yet oo. It's just gonna be part of the rewards for whichever pair wins the dancing competition.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 1:49pm On Mar 01, 2018
folamee:

teddy A has a better character dan miracle,he naturally commands respect when u see him,he is so matured,he is not confrontational and aggressive like miracle and most of all, he is a good team player,cooperative and intelligent, in my opinion.
if i say you are right now ,they 'll say it's bcox he's (teddy) my fav but I 'll kuku ma say you are right make den say wateva, If truly I'm watching dis same big brother naija not big brother Bagdad, you are right!

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1494) (1495) (1496) (1497) (1498) (1499) (1500) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.