Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3870672 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1507) (1508) (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Latebloomerrr: 9:02pm On Mar 01, 2018
Ahneeka did a GREAT job with the costumes, Tobis painting was SUPER...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 9:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
Yah!!!!!! They won it

Tobi for the first time

Enoff shopping

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 9:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
They won

Yayyy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 9:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
Yipeeeee! Wager won! kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 9:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jojogirlx: 9:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
Wager Won!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:05pm On Mar 01, 2018
They won their wager. But it's like the chastisement biggie gave them didn't allow them to celebrate at first
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Latebloomerrr: 9:05pm On Mar 01, 2018
Loooool miTto really want to go to London this year. No be seresere, they've got no chill whatsoever
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 9:07pm On Mar 01, 2018
MummySilver:
If you don't know what you're saying, better keep quiet. This is a different scenario. Is Tobi that went to Miracle and start taking about Cee C. Not like Leo that always talk about Nina and Miracle's relationship once the camera is on him. Get this into your head, Miracle is bbn2018 winner already.

Why will you tell me to keep quiet? Do I know you from somewhere?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 9:08pm On Mar 01, 2018
Tobi is talented am impressed, Alex need to work on herself

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 9:09pm On Mar 01, 2018
Biggie:Housemates, it seems as though it was necessary to force you to present in pairs before you could deliver an improved presentation, some stood out, some needed more polish and some needed more leaves, BB is interested in hearing your opinions on the presentations, which stood out, which could've done with a little more

BB picks on housemates and asks them what they felt about the presentations

Angel: I enjoyed all of them because I learnt form all of them

Nina: This is the presentation I've put effort in and I think we did well because we all did different things and we came up with a very nice topic, I think we did well, great

Rico: I think we did great and well as team. everyone was able to express their part, I feel we gave it a good shot, from fashion, to music expect, to painting, to drama, everyone was t their A game, we did absolutely great

BB: Alex, what inspired your contribution?

Alex: Art, my stubborn partner, fashion and expression

BB: Does anybody have something to say before big brother's judgement?

Cee C: I think we did fantastic, even though it wasn't perfect, but theres beauty in perfection so I think we did good

BB says even though they've improved they still stumble a lot when following instructions, e.g. some of them were locked out of the arena on monday because they took too long to get out of the house when they were called

Housemates who got locked out are told to step forward

BB: this is deplorable behaviour, bad enough to cost the house the wager, however, BB has decided to be lenient but if you are smart you would take this as a warning. Tonight, you will be strictly judged based on your task presentation etc etc

They won the wager

BB also said their wager next week will also 100% to see if they've 'truly' improved or this is a fluke

28 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:10pm On Mar 01, 2018
Latebloomerrr:
Loooool miTto really want to go to London this year. No be seresere, they've got no chill whatsoever

I knowwwww
angry cool
In school I would have hated this pair for this! Lol

Reminds me of those days in schools when NEPA would strike, and you would go like, oh no! (in mock anger and dismay) , flop on your bed to sleep and suddenly start seeing flickers from candles being lit in other rooms, and have to get up and get your own candle
Mentally hating all bookworms cheesy angry

Miracool
kiss

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 9:10pm On Mar 01, 2018
Miracle is a wayre .... He said enoff shopping, 50 cigar for Teddy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 9:10pm On Mar 01, 2018
Lemme try this rice and beans dance grin cheesy grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 9:11pm On Mar 01, 2018
Tobi and miracle unhooking ahneekas bra

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 9:13pm On Mar 01, 2018
Oraelena:
Miracle is too desperate, he is just trying to get Cee cee out of the way because he knows that That it will be to his benefit.
His character is unravelling and not in a good way.

Yeah! It's so sad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:14pm On Mar 01, 2018
I honestly would be entertained by Alex's tears on Sunday angry should "he" leave

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 9:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
Eeghe:
I honestly would be entertained by Alex's tears on Sunday angry should "he" leave

I will be cleaning my sweat from laughter while she is crying.

Leo and Ifu's flight have been booked

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:17pm On Mar 01, 2018
genius43:

I will be cleaning my sweat from laughter while she is crying.

Leo and Ifu's flight have been booked

cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 9:18pm On Mar 01, 2018
Christeety:

FYI...Cece isn't forgiving. She's playing the game well. She drawing close tobi doesn't mean she forgives him.
She used that tactic to get a sympathy votes from the audience.

Also, don't say She's the realest girl. Quite alright, I like the fact that she's express her emotion rather than bottle it up.

It still doesn't justify being Real. Nigerians are quick to tag people who express their anger as being real. Do you think it's everybody that's a trouble maker?

We all should learn to leave in peace and tolerate our people's differences.

The fact that I hardly get angry doesn't make me a fake person.

It only means that I'm a peaceful human being and have learned to tolerate our individual differences and accommodate people

And please next time, dont say She's a blessing to Nigeria and everybody. Speak for yourself.
She's not a blessing to me cos I value my peace a lot. She's draining me mentally. Biko.

10 people can't be wrong. She needs to change that attitude.

I'm sure you won't want her as a In-law sef. Pls say Amen if this behaviour is what u like.

. If only I could give you a hundred likes right now. Beautiful piece and quite truthful.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mercy232(f): 9:19pm On Mar 01, 2018
my lolu is bae... got so engrossed with his presentation sote dah I opened my mouth till my daughter if that was a new way of listening... lol

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 9:19pm On Mar 01, 2018
Mina wink tongue

Anto! No way! angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 01, 2018
Eeghe:

You wan turn Alex to reality show widow?
Not fair, not fair at all cry

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:21pm On Mar 01, 2018
livelymatilda:

Oh ok. That is how it is supposed to be. .. I thought you are one of Cee-c haters... Please forgive me my my sins and I will free you from today.Enjoy
wink
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 9:21pm On Mar 01, 2018
mercy232:
my lolu is bae... got so engrossed with his presentation sote dah I opened my mouth till my daughter if that was a new way of listening... lol
Lol you're raising a comedian grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mercy232(f): 9:21pm On Mar 01, 2018
Eeghe:
I pray LeFu don't bore me to tears with plenty intellect

it's glaring she's trying a bit too hard to impress..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:23pm On Mar 01, 2018
Honestly? The Pepsi task is now a chore to watch/follow (for me shaa)
Usually after task presentation realness/drama starts
angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 9:24pm On Mar 01, 2018
Happy March People!!!

Housemates impressed me with their task presentation tonight. The all did well. CeeLo, Tena and Lifu did it for me, (Kai! Ifu is such a bundle of talents, it's a shame she was paired with Leo). Gelah wasted such a beautiful costume for a two second performance. Mito was energetic, Tolex was inspiring and Bamco was boring for me...

Did you see Nina's act today? Compared to the first few weeks, has she not improved in every aspect? She is unravelling and blossoming in a very beautiful manner each day she spends in that house. My baby wowed me today, she has to be among the last fives. My Nina darling, we heart you joor.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mediocre(m): 9:24pm On Mar 01, 2018
mercy232:
Your daughter is savage grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 9:25pm On Mar 01, 2018
I honestly can't stand Miracle! Dude thinks he got it all covered.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:26pm On Mar 01, 2018
mercy232:

it's glaring she's trying a bit too hard to impress..

I am hating on Leo more now cheesy
A part of me now feels for Ifu

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 9:27pm On Mar 01, 2018
livelymatilda:

Apologize for what? Do I sound like an ass licker?
I challenge Threebear, Giel, Blackhawk01, you or anybody to quote or Screenshot where I accused Giel of Giving biased updates. If not, just shut up forever.

My only problem with Giel is her hypocrisy.. She will praise me for criticizing Teddy-A and others... but turn around to tackle me for criticizing Miracle and Nina... Is that not the height of hypocrisy? Abegi
Lol...

Ok ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (1507) (1508) (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.