Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,859 members, 7,828,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1511) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3890487 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1508) (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 9:29pm On Mar 01, 2018
Miracle will be hoping Lolu get evicted this Sunday.. so that he can completely take over Anto..

HE told Tobi last night that he think Cee-c and Lolu will most likely be evicted among the 3 pairs up for eviction.. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:32pm On Mar 01, 2018
Blackhawk01:
Mina wink tongue

Anto! No way! angry

Imagining MiTo as a real life couple is giving me the shivers...
Double Ice
Fire and Ice always berra
Compatibility goals
cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:33pm On Mar 01, 2018
livelymatilda:
Miracle will be hoping Lolu get evicted this Sunday.. so that he can completely take over Anto..

HE told Tobi last night that he think Cee-c and Tobi will most likely be evicted among the 3 pairs up for eviction.. cheesy
They will all be ceecified on sunday........ Lmao..that girl wont be going anytime soon grin .The home going is btwn GELAH and LIFU.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:34pm On Mar 01, 2018
Eeghe:

Double Ice
Compatibility goals
cheesy
zworld breeds everywhere....hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 9:34pm On Mar 01, 2018
Cee-c should stay away from Tobi... I think I enjoy her more as she is now...

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 9:36pm On Mar 01, 2018
tonight's performance ratings
1stCEELO

2nd TENA
3rdMITO
4thBAMCO
5thTOLEX
6thGELAH
7thLIFU

in my own opinion sha.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:36pm On Mar 01, 2018
They really tried in their presentation.
Lolu and Rico got me laffing with their presentation.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 01, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mediocre(m): 9:36pm On Mar 01, 2018
Alex is as useless as the "ueue" in queue

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 9:37pm On Mar 01, 2018
Eeghe:

Double Ice
Compatibility goals
cheesy

cheesy grin cheesy

They'll bore the life out of each other grin

9ja4eva:
I honestly can't stand Miracle! Dude thinks he got it all covered.

Sit down na. angry tongue

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 9:37pm On Mar 01, 2018
livelymatilda:

HE told Tobi last night that he think Cee-c and Tobi will most likely be evicted among the 3 pairs up for eviction.. cheesy

Dude acts like he knows too much. At this rate, I would even vote for Teddy A if it comes down to Miracle and him.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 9:37pm On Mar 01, 2018
ninnyanny:
They will all be ceecified tomorrow.... Lmao..that girl wont be going anytime soon grin .The home going is btwn GELAH and LIFU.
Lol.. Miracle want some Anto by Sunday Night. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:37pm On Mar 01, 2018
AntiBrutus:

You wan turn Alex to reality show widow?
Not fair, not fair at all cry

Pray, tell the truth
Would you not be too? tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:38pm On Mar 01, 2018
Task presentation.

Tobi delivers a speech listing the definition of beauty, culture by the various housemates.

Notable definition.... Cee cee exemplifies beauty... Cee cee grin

Nina and teddy a starts

Teddy a talks about the igbo culture.
Nina sings some old folk songs ,followed by some idioms in igbo transliterated to English.... Teddy gives a more diverse explanation.

According to I teddy ....

Nigeria despite its varied culture, we are one, whether Hausa, Yoruba, igbo, efik, we can all co exist together.
Wizkid and davido can be in the same industry..
Genevieve and omotola can also be in the same industry
The sky is wide enough for everyone.

Bam bam and Rico swavey showcase some Nigerian delicacies.
Channeling the Hausa and yoruba meal.

Notable things .....Ricco is very fluent in Hausa.

Ifu and Leo show the transition between tradition and modernity.
Ifu had two opposite braids, one a traditional braid and the other a modern one, as well as two distinct make up.
Leo also had one of his face painted and the other totally free.

Notable things..... The fact ifu braided her own hair and did her own makeup ,the girl is a bundle of talent.

Anto and miracle..... The showed a synchronized dance step, from the early evolution of the Nigerian music industry .Also a homemade dance inspired by their hunger strike in the big brother house.
Some of the dance steps we got to see :
Alanta
Shoki
Yahoozee
Shakiti bobo
Skelewu
Etighi
Sekem

Notable things.... Miracle's back flip that we never got to see.

Lolu and cee cee

Lolu plays an old uncle advising his niece about life abroad ,and how she should take her culture with her wherever in the world she goes.

The play starts with a destruct cee cee lamenting about her condition ,village life and how tired of the country she is .
Her uncle advised her that there is nothing she'll find abroad that isn't In Nigeria ,against her uncle's advice she still leaves the country, only to come back later to tell her uncle he was right and she's taking her culture with her, that instead of being a slay queen, she will now become a business woman, exporting Nigeria product to foreign countries.

Angel and ahneeka..

Half naked, covered with leaves, they cat walk seductively and say that their costume was inspired by Nigerian greenery and its ability to stay strong despite all odds.

Tobi and Alex round up the presentation by displaying a very beautiful art work, about a rural mother and her kids and the Pepsi logo.

Tobi concluded the speech with a shout-out to all evicted housemates and a mock rendition of biggie's favorite line
"it may seem as though "

Ends.

My standouts :

Nina for her massive improvement

Lolu for simply being awesome.

29 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 9:38pm On Mar 01, 2018
prewtyjulie:
tonight's performance ratings
1stCEELO

2nd TENA
3rdMITO
4thBAMCO
5thTOLEX
6thGELAH
7thLIFU

in my own opinion sha.

Finally, Ceelo gets recognized for something good.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:41pm On Mar 01, 2018
ninnyanny:
zworld breeds everywhere....hmmmm

I have never seen upto 2 seconds of Zworld or Telemundo in my life before ma'am

I usually haaate romance on BB shows
I dunno what has come over me!
cheesy
But it is sooo exciting and fun, try it tongue

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:42pm On Mar 01, 2018
9ja4eva:

Dude acts like he knows too much. At this rate, I would even vote for Teddy A if it comes down to Miracle and him.

But this has always been your stance na cheesy
Very lol

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 9:42pm On Mar 01, 2018
mercy232:
my lolu is bae... got so engrossed with his presentation sote dah I opened my mouth till my daughter if that was a new way of listening... lol
I think Lolu is among the best 2.. If not the best tonight... I really enjoyed his presentation.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 9:45pm On Mar 01, 2018
Make una free Miracle Biko

We like his competitive spirit

The poor boy is trying to show that everything he has

He worked for it and not given to him cos of his looks

Someone had called him a "gigolo" on this thread before

He is proving that person wrong and everyone who called him

Boring, lazy, dull and dumb

He is telling ya all he isn't all about kissing and shagging

And that He isn't 'mopping' about again

DEAL WITH IT !

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:46pm On Mar 01, 2018
Eishhh @ the MiTo suggestive posts
Already crucifying Miracle for what he hasn't done yet cheesy
SMH

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:47pm On Mar 01, 2018
Eeghe:

Double Ice
Compatibility goals
cheesy
Just this morning you people were celebrating Mina moments, this night you're even thinking of a possibility of a Mito .
I swear you miracle fans have no single atom of trust in him.
It doesn't take much persuasion for a no good person to sway your minds and make you doubt him, despite all the times he's been proven right.
It's like every morning, he has to proof himself all over again.
It's tiring and exasperating and very disappointing!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 9:48pm On Mar 01, 2018
jojogirlx:
Did Alex even contribute?

I think Alex was the one who wrote the intro and ending speech Tobi read, which was very captivating and inspiring

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2018
Eeghe:

cheesy
1...From my recent research, 46.38% of MINA fans are either currently lacking or have not experienced what romance feels like..They just use MINA to fill in the gaps.

2..89.57% of MINA fans are girls/ladies/women, grand-mothers, great-grandmothers and great-great-grandmothers.

I challenge anybody to prove me wrong..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2018
Eeghe:

Pray, tell the truth
Would you not be too? tongue

LOl, I would really love to see her reaction.
It's so sad Ifu may leave too, chick is super talented.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:50pm On Mar 01, 2018
Geezeem:

DEAL WITH IT !

At this point the only thing wrong he can do for me is to get himself DQed
He has been tested and tried and found to be A plus by me
Some posts creeping up accusing him of sins done and undone
Same posters...so it means nothing

However I do not like Anto for my romance goals
Bimbo has finished me cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 9:53pm On Mar 01, 2018
Geezeem:

DEAL WITH IT !

If you ain't ready to deal with it, kuku kee yourself!

Miracle is a movement! cool cool

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:54pm On Mar 01, 2018
WORLDPEACE:
The most beautiful housemate has got my vote for the week.
The realest girl deserves nothing less.
The first lady of the house.
The one who has the heart of the Head of House.
The girl with a large heart. She is so forgiving. She gets betrayed and she is even closer to her betrayer. Because she knows she is a gem and she sees a stone that can become a diamond in Tobi.
I gave my 100 votes to CeeCee.The most controversial and talked about Housemate this year. If she leaves the house will be boring. If she leaves realness will reduce in the house.

CeeCee is a blessing to Big Brother Nigeria and Nigerians. I love you so much darling.
lol. she got 2500 from my team. am always bored if not for cc moments since Khloe and dee one left. I can't afford a zero boredom for now.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 9:55pm On Mar 01, 2018
Eeghe:
I honestly would be entertained by Alex's tears on Sunday angry should "he" leave
Hmmm... If there will be pairing next week, The unfortunate guy to be paired with Alex, would regret ever coming to Big brother..
I pray he won't be Lolu if he survives... That guy has really seen things in Big brother's house grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:56pm On Mar 01, 2018
Threebear:

Just this morning you people were celebrating Mina moments, this night you're even thinking of a possibility of a Mito .
I swear you miracle fans have no single atom of trust in him.
It doesn't take much persuasion for a no good person to sway your minds and make you doubt him, despite all the times he's been proven right.
It's like every morning, he has to proof himself all over again.
It's tiring and exasperating and very disappointing!

But you can be too much
How do you not see jokes!?
I grew to like Miracle without any persuasion from no one ...so you don't like him more than I do!

That was my Minanism (romance goals) playing out , not tolerating Anto in the equation
Was not casting any aspersion on his person
Don't do this jumping on posts telling me how to watch
It's not cool

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 9:57pm On Mar 01, 2018
This Ahneeka and Angel are really serious with this game..... If only Nigerians can look beyond PITY.. If only....

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:00pm On Mar 01, 2018
Eeghe:

cheesy
you say??
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 10:00pm On Mar 01, 2018
Eeghe:

At this point the only thing wrong he can do for me is to get himself DQed
He has been tested and tried and found to be A plus by me
Some posts creeping up accusing him of sins done and undone
Same posters...so it means nothing

However I do not like Anto for my romance goals
Bimbo has finished me cheesy

Lol @ Bimbo finishing you

Abeg where she dey naa?

She would be having a ball if she is team Mina

Totally up her alley !

Mimi is a very calculative person

I said this way before he started to unravel

Don't worry he won't get himself DQ

No way !

Each week we see a different aspect of him......all nice and lovely grin

At least he has moved from

Boring, dull, dumb, lazy, mop about, mute to SNAKE and 'too know'

We are making progress grin

I dare say each of his two partners brought out different aspects of him

Nina = romance , Anto= Competitiveness

I LIKE IT......it's NICE

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1508) (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.