Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,949 members, 7,863,362 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:18 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1600) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3935456 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) (1601) (1602) (1603) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 3:00pm On Mar 04, 2018
Treasuredlove:
in fact NECO join sef
I can't, I really can't...I have tried o..in fact too many pages of arguements
This is for your first question..

livelymatilda:
Tobi is drunk.... Looking for trouble upandan.. cheesy

He pulled Anto's Duvet..He then apologized to her... I think Anto was kinda Naked.. Lol

Anto...... Tobi is such a big kid.. grin

Drunk Tobi just removed Leo's duvet(Alex was on top of Leo)... Lol..

Leo is spanking Tobi's ass with a belt or something..

Tobi also pulled Cee-c's duvet.... She kept mute and later warned him to leave her alone cheesy

She just pulled Ahneeka's Duvet....she ran after him to get it.. cheesy cheesy

Tobi has finally left for the luxury room after saying goodbye.. Lol

You can get answer to the rest if you read the last 6 or so pages..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:00pm On Mar 04, 2018
Treasuredlove:
ehen...thank you for this.
I have not been able to watch bbn so much these days and it is really getting hard following updates here, all I see is arguments on top arguements... It isn't helping. Guys please na, we need updates
E.g hubby showed me a footage where tobi yanked Leo's bed covers off while him and Alex were sleeping...what happened next?
I fell asleep where ceec was restless yday after tobi called her silly...tried following the smtg online....what happened last last?
The little "unfriendly" or should I say "friendly" exchange between bambam and ahneeka when ahneeka gave teddy noodles in the kitchen...please what happened?
Lolu kept whispering in ceec's ears and tapping current like my hubby claimed...isitrue? Why was he whispering about?
What did ceec tell lolu that lolu was trying to tell anti and anti waved it off like it was something not worth the while...
Abeg, abeg...I have been only able to peep at bbn in a while,( not from my stove or neighbor's key hole o) been so busy. Guys please updates. The long long sermons have been putting me off the thread, it is difficult wading through the pages just to get some updates

The exchange between ahneeka and Bam bam was playful, though I suspect as always bam bam took it personal as it hit too close to home when ahneeka called her ashawo.

Cee cee and Tobi both traded hurtful jabs.

Tobi offered cee cee a drink which she declined, it didn't sit well with Tobi who called her silly.

Cee cee retaliated by calling Tobi a lowlife useless boy who couldn't offer her anything ,She also called Tobi stupid.

Tobi agreed to the fact he was stupid telling her that if he weren't stupid, he wouldn't have liked a silly person like her.

Cee cee told Tobi that he was busy forming stupid alliances and had nothing to offer her.

Tobi called her a gold digger, reiterating he is/was a salary earner and at such couldn't afford her expenses.

Both traded multiple jabs and were very close to committing a misdemeanor...

Eventually cee cee called Tobi to settle, she wasn't forthcoming in her assertions a number of times so Tobi had to up and go ...

After a few not so laudable arguments and quite a number of incomplete sentences, they eventually settled and slept on the same bed for a couple of minutes (if I recall correctly)

The nominated housemates did their hairs this morning thanks to rutos.
Ifu enneda allegedly packed all the hair products they brought solely for her own usage.
The eviction fever is heating up and the cameras are mostly focused on Leo and Angel.
It's Safe to say lolu and cee cee are safe. undecided

You're welcome.

15 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 3:01pm On Mar 04, 2018
ba7man:
That coward's solidarity that you guys use to console yourselves. undecided

It's normal amongst weak people.
Be true to yourself.. He/she is really giving you a hell of headache.. You don't have to deny it..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 04, 2018
livelymatilda:

This is for your first question..

You can get answer to the rest if you read the last 6 or so pages..
thank you smiley
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 3:04pm On Mar 04, 2018
ba7man:
I don't read your stories.....i never do. cool

Long stories prove you're trying too hard and don't really understand what your direction is. undecided

So what have you achieved in your life since this BBN started? cheesy

People just have to visit read previous pages to find out.

God bless you

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
Threebear:

The exchange between ahneeka and Bam bam was playful, though I suspect as always bam bam took it personal as it hit too close to home when ahneeka called her ashawo.

Cee cee and Tobi both traded hurtful jabs.

Tobi offered cee cee a drink which she declined, it didn't sit well with Tobi who called her silly.

Cee cee retaliated by calling Tobi a lowlife useless boy who couldn't offer her anything ,She also called Tobi stupid.

Tobi agreed to the fact he was stupid telling her that if he weren't stupid, he wouldn't have liked a silly person like her.

Cee cee told Tobi that he was busy forming stupid alliances and had nothing to offer her.

Tobi called her a gold digger, reiterating he is/was a salary earner and at such couldn't afford her expenses.

Both traded multiple jabs and were very close to committing a misdemeanor...

Eventually cee cee called Tobi to settle, she wasn't forthcoming in her assertions a number of times so Tobi had to up and go ...

After a few not so laudable arguments and quite a number of incomplete sentences, they eventually settled and slept on the same bed for a couple of minutes (if I recall correctly)

The nominated housemates did their hairs this morning thanks to rutos.
Ifu enneda allegedly packed all the hair products they brought solely for her own usage.
The eviction fever is heating up and the cameras are mostly focused on Leo and Angel.
It's Safe to say lolu and cee cee are safe. undecided

You're welcome.
thank you smiley
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
Giel:

updates finally

Nina is over cee c,

What's up with bambam and Rico?
Rico kissed her on the neck without her consent when he was helping her to serve her solo punishment curtsey of biggie's box from the Pepsi challenge. (washing plates)

The conversation went something like this...

Bam bam.... Apologissse

Ricco... Errmm

Bam bam.... I said apologisseee

Rico ...i won't do it again

Bam bam.... That is not an apology, I said apologisssssse

Rico..... OK, I apologise

Bam bam..... Still not an apology, I said apologisssse

Rico. ....sorry .

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 3:08pm On Mar 04, 2018
Heebah:
Hmm.....once u mention Mi bfore u even say racle all d voltrons will come out aiming for ur jugular vein. I have a favourite in d house but i will never be caught dead attacking pple once dey say negative things about him/her. Jeez! Why r people dis way? Is it so hard to let some comments slide? Na wa oo
P.S: I am always happy,be like me smiley
miracle is a goat. Dont mind what anyone says

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ba7man(m): 3:09pm On Mar 04, 2018
livelymatilda:

Be true to yourself.. He/she is really giving you a hell of headache.. You don't have to deny it..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:14pm On Mar 04, 2018
Threebear:

Rico kissed her on the neck without her consent when he was helping her to serve her solo punishment curtsey of biggie's box from the Pepsi challenge. (washing plates)

Bam bam.... Apologissse

Ricco... Errmm

Rico. ....sorry .

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 3:20pm On Mar 04, 2018
Threebear:

Bam bam.... Apologissse

Ricco... Errmm

Rico. ....sorry .
What is she feeling like sef. She is not even happy dat a cute guy with to-die for pink lips like Rico is giving her attention,she dey form good girl for him side. Mshewwww...yeye dey smell.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 3:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
Bia Longdick17, why r u torturing us with this ur encyclopeadia this hot afternoon? Can we have decorum here,try the next section pls.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ntyce(m): 3:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
Abeg, which artist is Teddy A always referring to.
I guess it can't be himself, cos he hypes himself as if he is an A list.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Durhleepee(f): 3:25pm On Mar 04, 2018
Longdick17, what's the meaning of this nonsense? You must have missed your way. Oya, scamper back to Literature Section jare
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 3:27pm On Mar 04, 2018
Awwww TEDDY A, thanks for Appreciating us your supporters and even those people trying to bring him down, u have all failed woefully

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 3:28pm On Mar 04, 2018
What is all these nowwwww!! Longdick17 abi na shortdick,will u vamoose from here angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 3:28pm On Mar 04, 2018
ntyce:
Abeg, which artist is Teddy A always referring to.
I guess it can't be himself, cos he hypes himself as if he is an A list.
He is talking of the dreams he cudnt/cant achieve

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 3:31pm On Mar 04, 2018
Cameraman why you dey show us bamteddy, remove this braggard for my screen joor

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 3:32pm On Mar 04, 2018
Heebah:
What is all these nowwwww!! Longdick17 abi na shortdick,will u vamoose from here angry angry angry angry angry angry
You like trouble grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 3:36pm On Mar 04, 2018
Toptipster:

Apology ke
When baba teddy was grinding u nko

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy

You people sef, you won't kill me. grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 04, 2018
Threebear:
So apparently Rico kissed Bam Bam without her consent yesterday grin
Lol things are happening sha
Mhmm?? shocked
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Victorakats(m): 3:39pm On Mar 04, 2018
janellemonae:

Mhmm?? shocked

Rico wants to mess himself by himself...

First it was Ahneeka, now, Bambam...

I hope he doesn't put himself into unnecessary mess

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) (1601) (1602) (1603) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.