Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,951 members, 7,863,384 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:45 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1601) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3935511 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1598) (1599) (1600) (1601) (1602) (1603) (1604) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 3:41pm On Mar 04, 2018
any time bam bam and teddy are talking ...they'll be literally whispering.. I would have to increase my volume to the last..

but if it is to talk to camera and give shout out..even if you mute your decoder ...you would still hear the olds fool voice

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 3:49pm On Mar 04, 2018
Papiiikush:
Please do your findings and you will come to the above conclusion. I have done mine and that it not the axis of my discourse with you, dear friends today. Today, is yet another beautiful day under the Sun, I guess we call it Sunday for that reason. So, I am compelled to share this, hoping I will continue to receive the wonderful inputs from friends on the quest for enlightenment.
guy why?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 04, 2018
Victorakats:

Rico wants to mess himself by himself...

First it was Ahneeka, now, Bambam...

I hope he doesn't put himself into unnecessary mess

I must confess, I was hoping they would get close since d day he said he liked her. It sounded sincere. Dt was before biggie f**ked d whole show up by putting them in pairs. And bam bam decided to fall for & sell her dignity to d unavailable cheating babypapa. Now it's all messed up.

I don't know why girls never choose the good guy. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
Nah.
Don't be deceived.

There is papiikush and papiiikush

Please, nobody should quote that long post.
I take God beg una.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
I just hope biggie does not rig out mito from their Pepsi win tonight. From everything I counted mito won fair and square. Ifu and Leo made countless mistakes and tolex missed out on several occasions.

I don't trust this thing only biggie is counting.

From the inception of the show biggie has been out to jeopardize miracle, first he forced him to sleep with Anto on the same bed, unpaired them despite saying the pairing was going to remain till the end of the show and showed only their "sex " even though everyone in the house were having sex.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
Is this still BBNaija thread or which one? I am not understanding anymore. papiikush, why the long epistle?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 3:56pm On Mar 04, 2018
Akorkor:
Is this still BBNaija thread or which one? I am not understanding anymore. papiikush, why the long epistle?
That was an imposter, papiikush only has two iis, imposter has three

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 3:56pm On Mar 04, 2018
Akorkor:
that's not papiikush...
pappikush letters always appear in blue

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by toseen7: 3:57pm On Mar 04, 2018
Lol, papiikush you have wonderful enemies grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankgeil: 3:57pm On Mar 04, 2018
Threebear:
So bam bam wants Teddy A to go confront Rico for kissing her and Teddy is telling her that since the issue has been resolved, there is no need going back to it.

Rico is just an idiot, here is cee cee throwing herself at you and you are just dullin with that big Belle grin

Anyway it looks like the Ceebi's are now at peace again.

Nina just told cee cee that both of them can't be friends outside the house, but she wouldn't mind being good friends with Anto
(I see you girl grin)
Well Anto seems like the closest she has been to the USA... cheesy grin grin
Why would CeeC want to hang out with Nina.. Nothing In common.. Even though ceeC has a disgusting attitude, her level is above Nina.. I'll rather be seen with a CeeC than a Nina..(NOte: I didn't say date).. U want me to start sweating anytime Nina is asked a simple question...

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 3:59pm On Mar 04, 2018
So the anti BBN troll has resumed duty. Biko don't hesitate to report his posts or mention me once he returns with his madness.

Btw, where is papiikush?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 3:59pm On Mar 04, 2018
ibkayee:

That was an imposter, papiikush only has two iis, imposter has three

Tot as much but whoever is in that monicker should stop spamming this thread please

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:03pm On Mar 04, 2018
And I missed the drama sad
Came back to hidden posts sad
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 4:04pm On Mar 04, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Nah.
Don't be deceived.

There is papiikush and papiiikush

Please, nobody should quote that long post.
I take God beg una.
Next time he posts, I'm quoting everything grin tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 4:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
Giel:
And I missed the drama sad
Came back to hidden posts sad
No drama, just spamming
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 4:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
styrese:
Awwww TEDDY A, thanks for Appreciating us your supporters and even those people trying to bring him down, u have all failed woefully

Awwww!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 4:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
zicoraads:

Next time he posts, I'm quoting everything grin tongue
Lol smh cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 4:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
Whether the camera focuses on gelah or not today,there are going nowhere.its lifu that are going.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:07pm On Mar 04, 2018
ibkayee:

No drama, just spamming

Oh, OK then, thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 4:09pm On Mar 04, 2018
Threebear:
I just hope biggie does not rig out mito from their Pepsi win tonight. From everything I counted mito won fair and square. Ifu and Leo made countless mistakes and tolex missed out on several occasions.

I don't trust this thing only biggie is counting.

From the inception of the show biggie has been out to jeopardize miracle, first he forced him to sleep with Anto on the same bed, unpaired them despite saying the pairing was going to remain till the end of the show and showed only their "sex " even though everyone in the house were having sex.
I will disagres with you on your first paragraph.every pairs made countless mistakes knowingly and unknowingly but we all know that the winner is between mito,lifu and tolex.i feel lifu slightly edges it.only big brother seems to understand his rules clearly while the hms always try to interpret it objectively.mito were the closest pair to understand the rules buy joined others to cricumvent it.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 4:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol smh cheesy
The guy's message is deep. Only those who are in the know can decipher tongue

His message is for the archives and not to be hidden angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 04, 2018
dominique:
So the anti BBN troll has resumed duty. Biko don't hesitate to report his posts or mention me once he returns with his madness.

Btw, where is ?

Madam can you kindly unban my longclaw moniker, i have not bothered this thread since then...sad
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 4:11pm On Mar 04, 2018
zicoraads:

The guy's message is deep. Only those who are in the know can decipher tongue

His message is for the archives and not to be hidden angry
Lol it actually looked interesting, just the wrong place to be posted
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 4:14pm On Mar 04, 2018
Frankgeil:

Why would CeeC want to hang out with Nina.. Nothing In common.. Even though ceeC has a disgusting attitude, her level is above Nina.. I'll rather be seen with a CeeC than a Nina..(NOte: I didn't say date).. U want me to start sweating anytime Nina is asked a simple question...
Please don't mention me again, i don't think we have that kind of relationship.
Why can't you ever respect your age. Gosh!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 04, 2018
Frankgeil:

Such low blow... I guess being dumb is worse than a bad character.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 4:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol it actually looked interesting, just the wrong place to be posted
So you read it? cheesy grin

You tried oooo. Don't even know what the first line contained. I scrolled past it like it was some disease.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 4:17pm On Mar 04, 2018
senatordave1:

I will disagres with you on your first paragraph.every pairs made countless mistakes knowingly and unknowingly but we all know that the winner is between mito,lifu and tolex.i feel lifu slightly edges it.only big brother seems to understand his rules clearly while the hms always try to interpret it objectively.mito were the closest pair to understand the rules buy joined others to cricumvent it.
Mito made no mistakes, their caps were always well fitted and they fetched their caps separately.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1598) (1599) (1600) (1601) (1602) (1603) (1604) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.