Stats: 3,165,949 members, 7,863,370 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:25 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1627) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3935474 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1624) (1625) (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
senatordave1:

Can they survive against mito,tena or tolex
yes
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
Divay22:

No. I don't
Omini knowest undecided
My lady.....

I meant no Insult na....

U no we av alws bn pals...
I only meant even if 100 pipo voted, someone can stil av 90%

So no need talking abt the % and reffering it to other housemates wen u dnt know the number of total votes

Check our history, WE'VE ALWAYS BEEN COOL MAAMIkiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 04, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lolade9(f): 9:21pm On Mar 04, 2018
oshe11:
Don Jazzy has great influence on this show

Just 5weeks and his Mavin members don perform 3times

Hmmmmmmm
Tiwa Savage, Dr Sid and who?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lolade9(f): 9:21pm On Mar 04, 2018
oshe11:
Don Jazzy has great influence on this show

Just 5weeks and his Mavin members don perform 3times

Hmmmmmmm
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lovexme(m): 9:22pm On Mar 04, 2018
Favolly:

They'll definitely be kicked out next week

We'll just have to wait and see.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 9:22pm On Mar 04, 2018
oshe11:
Lolz.....

Its obvious U dnt understand how percentage works.....

tongue tongue tongue

Let people enjoy the win jor.. tongue

I wanted to ask earlier if people realised that 13% of 5M is more than 40% of 1M. Until you know the numbers that voted, you can not determine how truly strong someone is until they are all up together.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Siki355(m): 9:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Dbanj indeed.
In over a decade of his career, dude has just 3 hits as far as I am concerned.

...Over the moon.
...Pop Champagne
...& Surulere.

He should go buy dollie baby, mac powder/lipstick and drop by the waterside for osun.

guy u r on point

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
Divay22:
Gelah.. 26.97%
Lifu.. 28.3%
Ceelo... 44.67%..

Fear ceelo o.. I don talk my own o
hmmmmm ,did you see the set of pairs they came up with? Can ceelo pull such % when they come up along side mito,tena,tolex, huh? And remember, people voted lolu not ceec, lolu got pity votes.so plz.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
ninnyanny:
Lies! That bassey's pair from Sierra Leone who sent him home?oga know it all,oga cloner,just get your fact correctly. Anyways, I don't care about ex HMS...even Maria..I live in the present.
Lol bassey left the same week as pokello ,your argument is all over the place my dear you're making no point.
Melvin was only up once.
He got 5 country votes, he was never up till the finale.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 9:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
Giel:

Very funny excuse,
The friend nominated ahneeka, as if ahneeka is not paired to Angel. grin
Why didn't teddy nominate Rico then since nominating his friends partners is different from nominating his friend.

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Leave the yellow goat na, to say dude accused Tobi of being disloyal to Ceec... He must be a better person to have nominated his supposed friend's pair. Kikikikiki cheesy grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 04, 2018
Gungnir:

Hide the comments, left the thread for good. You can see that it was one very foul thing that jabbed me unprovoked and claimed a demon will enter me.

Also, I have seen threebear and others throw jabs at each other and you never claimed it was derailing.

Done with the thread anyways

AntiBrutus, rest assured I am not through with you. In your life you will never say such nonsense to me.

Don't. Quote will edit out.

... I quoted it...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:25pm On Mar 04, 2018
Threebear:

Lol bassey left the same week with pokello ,your argument is all over the place my dear you're making no point.
Melvin was only up once.
He got 5 country votes, he was never up till the finale.
read before you reply biko
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:25pm On Mar 04, 2018
It looks like ahneka forgot something important in the house. After biggie called Tobi to the diary room the camera shows him looking for ahnekas space In the closet area.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 9:25pm On Mar 04, 2018
MamBi:

tongue tongue tongue

Let people enjoy the win jor.. tongue

I wanted to ask earlier if people realised that 13% of 5M is more than 40% of 1M. Until you know the numbers that voted, you can not determine how truly strong someone is until they are all up together.
U get head jare.....
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:26pm On Mar 04, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Leave the yellow goat na, to say dude accused Tobi of being disloyal to Ceec... He must be a better person to have nominated his supposed friend's pair. Kikikikiki cheesy grin
He's darker than bam bam, how is he yellow? undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 9:26pm On Mar 04, 2018
thatigboman:
yes
you see ceelo fans?
you guys are as arrogant as cee c..
forgetting that other team gave you votes...

de there de dream till ceelo are up against mito bamco and tena ..una go shock..

that's if your ceelo don't get 3rd strike and are sent packing..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nell2: 9:26pm On Mar 04, 2018
Divay22:
Gelah.. 26.97%
Lifu.. 28.3%
Ceelo... 44.67%..

Fear ceelo o.. I don talk my own o
Her strategy is really working for her ooo

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:27pm On Mar 04, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Lol,
Very fake and hypocritical, talking about loyalty and disloyalty and dragging someone for being disloyal when he is worse.
At least tobi had the excuse of him and cee c fighting. What was teddy's excuse?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:27pm On Mar 04, 2018
lolade9:

DNA

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 04, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 9:28pm On Mar 04, 2018
Twoclans:

What if Tobi wins head of house again. That will guarantee him immunity again.

That will be good but housemates might begin to think he is hiding behind winning HoH. And they will then start hating and will be waiting for any opportunity to serve him up.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:28pm On Mar 04, 2018
ninnyanny:
read before you reply biko
Madam you have no point!
The whole discussion is that Melvin was up once.... People only voted him once.
I'm done with this trash, I don't know where you got he put himself up, the only person in bba history that have put herself up twice is Karen, as HOH and the week she refused to nominate.
Why are we going back and forth over something that can be verified.
I hate stupid arguments.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 04, 2018
safarigirl:
we could only save one intelligent person and Lolu was the choice. Y'all stop acting like you lost all the intelligent people. Even Ifu is intelligent

It's a game and Ahneeka lost because she never stood out. Intelligence can only take you so far, dem come join her to Angel again.

If she had been paired with Leo, she would have survived, or Tobi. So, her strategic partner also failed her

So you have not stopped this your antics of picking your favorite housemates based on Good looks ehn safarigirl??
How is Leo better than Angel biko.... Asides the fact that he is better looking?
Dafuq is "her strategic partner failed her"?

What's with you and Good looks in men?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 04, 2018
Gungnir:

Wasn't referring to you foul thing. Madam go and sort the demons in you out. Threed good times you never denied it, have some decency and leave these nairaland boys alone.

Madam reverse psychologist

You'll be back.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 9:30pm On Mar 04, 2018
Threebear:

He's darker than bam bam, how is he yellow? undecided

He is? shocked shocked shocked

Pardon me Missy/Mister, I've got eyes for Mina only. I'm sure Nina being close to him got me confused. kiss kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sbashir10(m): 9:30pm On Mar 04, 2018
I thought miracle and nina fans says they'll vote leo out
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:30pm On Mar 04, 2018
100naira:
what will you like? grin
Come to my house let me tell you grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Alheeri: 9:31pm On Mar 04, 2018
Giel:

Na you suppose happy pass sha. grin
Lol, no hope from anywhere.
Most people expected lefu to leave.
. Y. Yeah am happy giel especially 4 the pepsi mat challenge. Leo should just give the kiLondon ticket to Alex since he can afford it,
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 9:32pm On Mar 04, 2018
sbashir10:
I thought miracle and nina fans says they'll vote leo out
is there a vote out button?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 9:32pm On Mar 04, 2018
lolade9:

DNA,
Those twins with their WACK songs

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:34pm On Mar 04, 2018
closerange:

So you have not stopped this your antics of picking your favorite housemates based on Good looks ehn safarigirl??
How is Leo better than Angel biko.... Asides the fact that he is better looking?
Dafuq is "her strategic partner failed her"?

What's with you and Good looks in men?

Excuse me, but please, how on earth is Leo finer than Angel?
Richness of complexion, looks, build, sheen, smile, vibes, that manliness factor?

Leo just has a finer face is all...and even this is debatable, cos Angel's dimples and smile are beautiful too

5 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1624) (1625) (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)