Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,762 members, 7,840,975 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1630) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3916014 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) (1632) (1633) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2018
Why am I not enjoying this Peter pan thing between Rico and Aladdin like I enjoyed Tobis version angry undecided

Thank God it's over.

This my personality sha

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DaddyKross: 10:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
Blackhawk01:
Dadd ykross, I voted ooooo. cry cry cry angry grin cheesy

*Runs outta thread*

Mtcheew
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:24pm On Mar 04, 2018
Seen @Threebear It seems like the only form of Entertainment he knows is SEX IN THE TOILET...
I mean wetin bring "Dnt Touch Me" into that discussion?

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 10:25pm On Mar 04, 2018
Safarigirl, Frankgiel and closerange, una dooh o. "Argumenters".!!!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 10:25pm On Mar 04, 2018
Reading some updates here is like reading gossip headlines on blogs. If you know you know.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 10:25pm On Mar 04, 2018
oshe11:
Seen @Threebear
It seems like the only form of Entertainment he knows is SEX IN THE TOILET...

I mean wetin bring "Dnt Touch Me" into that discussion?
Behave grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 10:25pm On Mar 04, 2018
safarigirl:
then stay off my mentions.

Callin ne a gater for someone you don't have business with. Why? Must I like Efe? Does everyone like you? Everyone doesn't like me, but does that make them haters?

Everybody cannot like somebody, stop being petty and calling anyone who dislikes Efe a hater
I have no issues with you hating him.. I don't like some people to.. Let's not shift goal post here.. I have already said what I feel is inappropriate in ur post... Adios
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:26pm On Mar 04, 2018
What is all this noise about Efemoney .

Efemoney is someone I had the privilege of working with for over a week.
Efe is the stingiest person I know, he can't give you ten naira unless you earned it .
Even on the day of Bally's birthday guys were hailing Efe to come and start spending money as per winner, he didn't spend a dime, instead he was busy struggling for champagne with some guys, Bally himself was very disappointed, that's why their friendship has sort of cooled down.

So my long statement is, even though Efe's career is not going as it should be going ,the boy is still rich .
Okowa gave him 20 million, the money he collected from Delta was nearly 50 million, many people hosted him and gave him several handouts.

Heritage bank gave him one million and other finalists 500k .

Efe's 25 million plus that one million are still on his account untouched even till today.

So relax, he's still rich the argument is a waste of time.

People will still call me a liar grin
Not that I care, but like I always say ,the truth always comes out.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:27pm On Mar 04, 2018
FrankGiel:

I have no issues with you hating him.. I don't like some people to.. Let's not shift goal post here.. I have already said what I feel is inappropriate in ur post... Adios
I wasn't hating him. I am not a hater. I did not mention him. I never did. Closerange did. I hope he can sleep well after dragging me for someone that can never make an impact in his life

I wish you same thing, adios.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 04, 2018
safarigirl:
winning what? Obsessed fans that can't move forward?

Like I said, I did not watch last year's BBN, I followed it on SM, so really, I don't know any HM from that set....but, you see, fans are a reflection of who dey support. So, if I hate Efe, just know that the likes of you and closetange had more to do with it than Efe.

I hardly met any reasonable Efe fan, all of them were always brimming with hate, especially where TBoss was concerned. They took everything personal the way you and closerange are acting now.

See how that one collected unnecessary insult on top another person's matter. In his bid to prove that I prefer good-looking HMs, we went from discussing Angel and Leo to discussing Efe.

You Efe fans need to find a life, bringing him up every chance you get is a disturbing habit. You should have told closerange to keep Efe's name out of the discussion, but you did the usual Efe fan thing by jumping on whoever doesn't think Efe is awesome, like say dem dash una money.

We cannot all like the same persons, I reserve the right to dislike your Efe and I don't have to explain myself to you or anyone else, especially as the show is over. Get a life! Sheesh

Boohoo.. Another one..
I was not an Efe fan.
I have not had a favorite housemate since BBN of last year.
I have a habit of never hating on winners, who God don bless, no man can curse.
Even on this episode, I no get favorite but I go always support whoever the people choose. And its looking like Miracle, I don't like the reason why most people support him but I don't see the point in hating on someone that has been blessed.
I only brought up the Efe angle to prove my point, which is DAT you support male Housemates based on looks first. And we both know I ain't wrong.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:29pm On Mar 04, 2018
closerange:

Boohoo.. Another one..
I was not an Efe fan.
I have not had a favorite housemate since BBN of last year.
I have a habit of never hating on winners, who God don bless, no man can curse.
Even on this episode, I no get favorite but I go always support whoever the people choose. And its looking like Miracle, I don't like the reason why most people support him but I don't see the point in hating on someone that has been blessed.
I only brought up the Efe angle to prove my point, which is DAT you support male Housemates based on looks first. And we both know I ain't wrong.
whatever your opinion is, it is yours to hold. It doesn't make it a fact, just your opinion.

Sleep well, Efe lover

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 10:29pm On Mar 04, 2018
Threebear:
What is all this noise about Efemoney .

Efemoney is someone I had the privilege of working with for over a week.
Efe is the stingiest person I know, he can't give you ten naira unless you earned it .
Even on the day of Bally's birthday guys were hailing Efe to come and start spending money as per winner, he didn't spend a dime, instead he was busy struggling for champagne with some guys, Bally himself was very disappointed, that's why their friendship has sort of cooled down.

So my long statement is, even though Efe's career is not going as it should be going ,the boy is still rich .
Okowa gave him 20 million, the money he collected from Delta was nearly 50 million, many people hosted him and gave him several handouts.

Heritage bank gave him one million and other finalists 500k .

Efe's 25 million plus that one million are still on his account untouched even till today.

So relax, he's still rich the argument is a waste of time.

People will still call me a liar grin
Not that I care, but like I always say ,the truth always comes out.

threebear,mr all knowing don join mouth.Ride on sir!!!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:30pm On Mar 04, 2018
Later Safarigirl go say CeeC no dey behave like lawyer cos she fell for Tobi's antics....

And she is doing same tin right now.....

Abeg safari, U too ask Seun to give u dark eyeglassundecided

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:31pm On Mar 04, 2018
ibkayee:
Behave grin
**In ThreeB's voice
Comman teach me IN MY HOUSEgrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 10:31pm On Mar 04, 2018
Ewoma45:
Safarigirl, Frankgiel and closerange, una dooh o. "Argumenters".!!!
Ewoma45 my unbiased friend... I apologize...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 10:31pm On Mar 04, 2018
oviejnr:
As if she didnt nominate other HMs for eviction as well, Tena nominated her and Nina gave her reasons for doing so, same as Lolu and Tobi. If your looking for pity fans, do that without painting other HMs a rebel.
wow ! you have a very nice spirit that can't be manipulated

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:31pm On Mar 04, 2018
oshe11:
Later Safarigirl go say CeeC no dey behave like lawyer cos she fell for Tobi's antics....

And she is doing same tin right now.....

Abeg safari, U too ask Seun to give u dark eyeglassundecided
I no dey answer them again.

At least, I know when to stop.

The difference between losers and winners are in the attitude.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:33pm On Mar 04, 2018
Threebear:
So teddy a said Ahneeka was evicted because she was not real.
That the first day they met, she was all over the place flirting with all the the guys, sassy and lively .

That even as she made her way into the house, that she was among the active people and soon she began trying to be who she wasn't .

He further emphasised his points when he said, that he and bam bam are entertainers (singer actor) that people expect them to entertain, that you don't come into the house doing, don't touch me, don't say this, don't say that, that sooner or later it will hit you back on your face.

Team ahneeka hope you're listening
Cc:oshe 11
I keep saying it. teddy is analyzing the game very well. despite being in the game. Ahneeka went in with a super high vibe. Even i picked her personally. but after some days. gosh!. I saw a different weak and cold her. But I believe Teddy more. When I saw the ahneeka vibe returned while she was on stage with angel and ebuka. Teddy know ahneeka outside the house. She confirmed it when she had an issue with teddy.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 04, 2018
safarigirl:
you're a fool

I have NOT mentioned Efe outside this thread. After Big Brother, I don't bother with HMs.

I made a comment about Ahneeka, you brought in Angel and Leo claiming I only like good-looking HMs (which isn't even a crime)

From there, YOI brought Efe into the discussion, not me, YOU did that. If Efe fans can stop looking for who to demonize in a bid to justify their love for Efe, you lot are the pathetic ones.

I should have ignored your trolling ass the moment you dragged Efe into the discussion.

Gosh! How can your representative win this show and you still won't let it go? You act like you're the real losers here. Get over it, you lost money voting, you did not gain anything.

Efe is winning, what are you doing? Trolling his perceived haters on the internet and refusing to let go of spite. You are the real hateful beings.

God forbid! undecided

grin grin grin

See your life for outside.....
Stop hating on people because of their looks safarigirl.
You even think I vote on this show grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 10:34pm On Mar 04, 2018
Threebear:

Will you jump off my mention !!
Who the hell are you?
Please it is too late to entertain rubbish.
d guy didn't fall for your manipulation grin

e pain am grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 10:34pm On Mar 04, 2018
oshe11:
. You and this your images ehn. Smh. The thing don dey give me headache. U just dey recycle Dem upandan even when not necessary. Calm down nah. Pity us. It's getting stale. At least get new ones. I know say you go soon put that Rico's pic thereby proving me right. grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:35pm On Mar 04, 2018
Ewoma45:
threebear,mr all knowing don join mouth.Ride on sir!!!
Lol grin
Have I ever been wrong though?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 04, 2018
safarigirl:
whatever your opinion is, it is yours to hold. It doesn't make it a fact, just your opinion.

Sleep well, Efe lover

Sleep well, Efe hater grin grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:35pm On Mar 04, 2018
safarigirl:
I no dey answer them again.

At least, I know when to stop.

The difference between losers and winners are in the attitude.
Better Dear!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:36pm On Mar 04, 2018
Ambber:

There was another guy from Bassey's country - that's who you meant right? He got down within 2 days with one pretty girl from Ethiopia
yes my dear.The Ethiopian girl's name was Betty. Just can't recall the guy's name.plump and handsome.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 10:36pm On Mar 04, 2018
Mina moments kiss cheesy cheesy

I'm glad my vote for Cece didn't waste,a bit sad to see Gelah go.

I see Bamco, Mito and Tolex up for eviction morrow.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:37pm On Mar 04, 2018
Munzy14:

I keep saying it. teddy is analyzing the game very well. despite being in the game. Ahneeka went in with a super high vibe. Even i picked her personally. but after some days. gosh!. I saw a different weak and cold her. But I believe Teddy more. When I saw the ahneeka vibe returned while she was on stage with angel and ebuka. Teddy know ahneeka outside the house. She confirmed it when she had an issue with teddy.
You people can spin sha grin
Good job, turning a Gossip to an analysis grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:37pm On Mar 04, 2018
COOL10:
. You and this your images ehn. Smh. The thing don dey give me headache. U just dey recycle Dem upandan even when not necessary. Calm down nah. Pity us. It's getting stale. At least get new ones. I know say you go soon put that Rico's pic thereby proving me right. grin
Lemme report U to ur villagr pipo

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:37pm On Mar 04, 2018
safarigirl:
if their maker is their mama and daddy, yes, they were probably not so fine to make them, and kids always look better than their parents, so.....lipsrsealed

lipsrsealed
Anyway this season everybody is beautiful in their own right
So we will choose with our hearts and not eyes cheesy
Cheers (and,don't fight again)
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by enque(f): 10:38pm On Mar 04, 2018
SPDAZZY:
Congratulations to Alex, gummy body has made her lose the Pepsi challenge to her boyfriend. If she was more forthcoming, Tolex might have won it.

I am sure that would pain Tobi more, he lost it to Alex's wonderful stupidity and Leo has won it. Maybe Leo would lap Alex to London, mtcheew

Shet! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) (1632) (1633) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.