Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,939 members, 7,863,315 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:09 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1631) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3935313 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) (1632) (1633) (1634) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:39pm On Mar 04, 2018
Threebear:

Madam you have no point!
The whole discussion is that Melvin was up once.... People only voted him once.
I'm done with this trash, I don't know where you got he put himself up, the only person in bba history that have put herself up twice is Karen, as HOH and the week she refused to nominate.
Why are we going back and forth over something that can be verified.
I hate stupid arguments.
OK ooo,since Melvin never put himself up for eviction as the hoh,no wahala, but plz always argue with proofs and facts.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:40pm On Mar 04, 2018
Goodnight Fam

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:41pm On Mar 04, 2018
ninnyanny:
OK ooo,since Melvin never put himself up for eviction as the hoh,no wahala, but plz always argue with proofs and facts.
Melvin put himself up as HOH once and not twice like you said.
Is this too difficult?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 04, 2018
ifyalways:
Mina moments kiss cheesy cheesy

I'm glad my vote for Cece didn't waste,a bit sad to see Gelah go.

I see Bamco, Mito and Tolex up for eviction morrow.

There would probably be new pairings tomorrow which would last just this week, since there was no qualifying game for the HOH challenge.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 10:43pm On Mar 04, 2018
Threebear:
What is all this noise about Efemoney .

Efemoney is someone I had the privilege of working with for over a week.
Efe is the stingiest person I know, he can't give you ten naira unless you earned it .
Even on the day of Bally's birthday guys were hailing Efe to come and start spending money as per winner, he didn't spend a dime, instead he was busy struggling for champagne with some guys, Bally himself was very disappointed, that's why their friendship has sort of cooled down.

So my long statement is, even though Efe's career is not going as it should be going ,the boy is still rich .
Okowa gave him 20 million, the money he collected from Delta was nearly 50 million, many people hosted him and gave him several handouts.

Heritage bank gave him one million and other finalists 500k .

Efe's 25 million plus that one million are still on his account untouched even till today.

So relax, he's still rich the argument is a waste of time.

People will still call me a liar grin
Not that I care, but like I always say ,the truth always comes out.

Almighty Threebear calls working with efe a privilege, barely 10months after calling him a failure.. See God.. grin grin grin
Efe is being shown on Nta international live on alibab seriously Channel 251..
Threebear:
Barely a week after the BBN show is over and Efe is out of the spotlight like most people rightfully predicted. Here are ten reasons he will join most of the former reality TV show winners in obscurity .

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 10:44pm On Mar 04, 2018
Please can someone explain what’s this PETER pan I have been hearing HMs are discussing. I didn’t listen well to hear what’s all about

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 10:46pm On Mar 04, 2018
Threebear:
So teddy a said Ahneeka was evicted because she was not real.
That the first day they met, she was all over the place flirting with all the the guys, sassy and lively .

That even as she made her way into the house, that she was among the active people and soon she began trying to be who she wasn't .

He further emphasised his points when he said, that he and bam bam are entertainers (singer actor) that people expect them to entertain, that you don't come into the house doing, don't touch me, don't say this, don't say that, that sooner or later it will hit you back on your face.

Team ahneeka hope you're listening
Cc:oshe 11
I honestly think Teddy A got Ahneeka's description well. I also like Ahneeka but to be frank She didnt live up to the expectation of many: She promised to display a lively and chatty personality but she gave the viewers the exact opposite. At some point Rico showed interest and tried to get close to her but she wouldnt come closer herself(decelerating his efforts). She was going to do the same to Angel but the pairing made it seem like she succumbed at last but we all know if she had her way Angel would kneel continuously begging for her attention till infinity. She was just effortlessly boring in the house.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 10:46pm On Mar 04, 2018
Ceec badmouthing nina to tobi

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by AmethystLegend(f): 10:47pm On Mar 04, 2018
ninnyanny:
yes my dear.The Ethiopian girl's name was Betty. Just can't recall the guy's name.plump and handsome.

His name is Bolt

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nkesexy(f): 10:48pm On Mar 04, 2018
Cee c just gossiped Nina.. Chai and to think i voted for her oo...hmm

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:48pm On Mar 04, 2018
FrankGiel:

Almighty Threebear calls working with efe a privilege, barely 10months after calling him a failure.. See God.. grin grin grin
Efe is being shown on Nta international live on alibab seriously Channel 251..

Was I wrong though?
He failed as an entertainer as I rightfully predicted but he is still rich, working with rich people is always a previlage.
Yet again you embarrass yourself, everything written on that list came to pass grin cheesy

Do you want the intimate details of our association, would happily tell you grin
Spending more than a week with someone constantly on the road, your body starts giving you signals grin kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oamronnie(f): 10:49pm On Mar 04, 2018
Please, what happened to the potatoes Angel was peeling?

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 10:49pm On Mar 04, 2018
TeamTeddyA the Badman is deeply Inlove oooo, Bam is sweet sha, I don't blame him.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 10:51pm On Mar 04, 2018
Nkesexy:
But i warned you guys na.she has a bad mind,cant remember when nina spoke ill of her

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by enque(f): 10:51pm On Mar 04, 2018
oamronnie:
Please, what happened to the potatoes Angel was peeling?
He carried it home lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 10:55pm On Mar 04, 2018
mizz2posh:
TeamTeddyA the Badman is deeply Inlove oooo, Bam is sweet sha, I don't blame him.
lolz dear, love is a beautiful thing, no worries, he is very smart and focused in this game. I have no fears

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 10:55pm On Mar 04, 2018
Nina looks so pretty tonight, new hairstyle suits her

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:56pm On Mar 04, 2018
Nkesexy:
gossiping is normal in that house.

Gossiping is done in reality. Make anybody wey wan gossip, make dem gossip for that house. It is part of being REAL.

Nobody should be immune from it and nobody is too big to be gossiped about.

In fact, CeeC gossiping about Nina shows that Nina makes her feel insecure. Y'all should be honored that Nina is giving someone cause for concern grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:56pm On Mar 04, 2018
ibkayee:
That's a wig girl undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 10:56pm On Mar 04, 2018
ifyalways:
Mina moments kiss cheesy cheesy

I'm glad my vote for Cece didn't waste,a bit sad to see Gelah go.

I see Bamco, Mito and Tolex up for eviction morrow.
Meaning U see the pair of either Tena, Ceelo or Lifu been the HoH tomorrow. Well i think the HoH would be either of Tobi or Teddy.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 04, 2018
Picture or adonbilivit
ibkayee:

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 10:57pm On Mar 04, 2018
Threebear:

That's a wig girl undecided
Is it? I thought her hair grew that long overnight

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:57pm On Mar 04, 2018
mizz2posh:
grin grin

Love Nwantiti

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 10:59pm On Mar 04, 2018
DonPiiko:
Picture or adonbilivit
When her face appears again I'll screenshot

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:00pm On Mar 04, 2018
Reussite:

Meaning U see the pair of either Tena, Ceelo or Lifu been the HoH tomorrow. Well i think the HoH would be either of Tobi or Teddy.
if Tena is HoH, one of Mito or Bamco won't be on the chopping block

I think the HMs will try their luck again and put up Ceelo

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by alarmednigerian: 11:00pm On Mar 04, 2018
Pls why is Anto sleeping on Tobi/CeeC's bed (coz I don't know who owns the bed) and not on the bed she shares with Lolu.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 11:02pm On Mar 04, 2018
Threebear:

Was I wrong though?
He failed as an entertainer as I rightfully predicted but he is still rich, working with rich people is always a previlage.
Yet again you embarrass yourself, everything written on that list came to pass grin cheesy

Do you want the intimate details of our association, would happily tell you grin
Spending more than a week with someone constantly on the road, your body starts giving you signals grin kiss
Keep writing trash.. You said he will join the other housemates in obscurity.. Does he look like he is in obscurity?? U are even saying its a privilege to work with him.. My boy u got no shame??

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:03pm On Mar 04, 2018
ibkayee:

Is it? I thought her hair grew that long overnight
It could be a weave on undecided

The way you said the new hairstyle made me wanna correct you, she just threw on a wig.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
FrankGiel:

Keep writing trash.. You said he will join the other housemates in obscurity.. Does he look like he is in obscurity?? U are even saying its a privilege to work with him.. My boy u got no shame??
Is he relevant right now? grin
I've never heard any of his songs, no one I know have either, what makes an artiste relevant if you ain't dropping hits ?
LMAO.
Of course ,I have no shame, I thought we've moved through that reveal, try something new kiss

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:07pm On Mar 04, 2018
I might be the only person that looooves Nina in cornrows cheesy lipsrsealed

That said, camera man wants to keep MiNa on their fans' minds, for business/voting purposes...all week, he had been denying me of their moments, smh angry

Dodgy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) (1632) (1633) (1634) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.