Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,013 members, 7,835,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1673) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3910298 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) (1676) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Bearings: 8:43pm On Mar 05, 2018
Mehhhnnn, Anto is intelligent. Love her

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nikapetrelli(f): 8:44pm On Mar 05, 2018
Can individuals evictions start next week all dis pairs matter sha is boring

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oyikocho: 8:44pm On Mar 05, 2018
I feel tolex nominated me..
lifu or these people (lolu and cee c) .I don't know their reason.. we are reducing so we just have to nominate each other - nina

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 8:45pm On Mar 05, 2018
Okay hold up.....

Nina just said Tena nominated Lifu and Tolex...

But Teddy nominated Celo and Tolex on behalf of Tena...

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 8:47pm On Mar 05, 2018
oyikocho:
teddy sees tobi as a threat... tobi put him up one week like that..- nina
that was why he nominated tolex
she thought they are playing dere lol

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
Nikapetrelli:
Can individuals evictions start next week all dis pairs matter sha is boring

It will start next week.
This week is the last for pairs.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 8:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
NINA says she misses DEEONE. he was always fun to be around.

some posters that try to whip up sympathy kept allerging he was bullying her..

It's clear now..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mikehenrymp2(m): 8:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
ibkayee:

Can someone help this guy out asap please angry

I want to vote Rolex because of Tobi, to me he is the most realistic guy there ... I need the guidelines on how to vote

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 8:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
Don't you just lovvve my sweet Nina kiss kiss kiss

Sweet in and out. Bless you child and if you continue this way, you'd go places kiss

She acknowledged she's learnt alot from all the hms, is still learning and growing. This is as opposed to most of the hms who always think they know it all. Hmmmn

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 8:49pm On Mar 05, 2018
9ja4eva:

You go shock! #staywoke
Mito is going nowhere

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by bujebudanu1(m): 8:49pm On Mar 05, 2018
Nina and confidence is 0

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 8:50pm On Mar 05, 2018
Someone pls help me with Anto's ds, silly NEPA has taken d light
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:50pm On Mar 05, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Hahahäha cheesy grin cheesy

Lemme catch my breath fess biko. tongue tongue

Dude said Nina comes first, the expression on his face when he said that got me screaming. He had this huge grin of a proud husband. Choiiii! kiss kiss

Pairs that nominated him, mentioned Tobi, said it was the right thing to do and any smart person would have figured that out. Smart arse! cool shocked

Oh! He said he's fine with Bambum's decision, at least, Nina isn't up kiss. But then, he's worried because he might leave on Sunday and yumyum will be left alone in the house. Miracleeeeeeeeee! You're going no where! grin kiss
embarassed embarassed
So nice of him, kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DoubleeDee: 8:51pm On Mar 05, 2018
Nina says she cannot name any pair she wants out on Sunday cause she's getting to know them better and learning a lot from them.
Yes, she can be seen as dumb but she'll definitely be a better person after this experience.
And what an innocent soul to behold!!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 8:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
mikehenrymp2:

I want to vote Rolex because of Tobi, to me he is the most realistic guy there ... I need the guidelines on how to vote
Text Vote Tolex to 32052

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ambber(f): 8:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
ifyalways:
Miracle said he would want the viewers to save Tolex and he wouldn't mind saying good bye to Ceelo. He also knew Tolex nominated him. He misses Angel most out of all the evicted hms.

Bambam has a grudge against Miracle but likes Anto because she feels she and Anto are the only female hms on same level intellectually.

Interesting delusions. cheesy
Bambam is so deluded

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oyikocho: 8:56pm On Mar 05, 2018
I know people..
an ancient collection of tribes
history stretching from packments to grounds of pyramids and nok arts
A civilization that spunned magic from bronze.. we were kings and queens once..
before lugard and mungo park..hold their history books to the light..check the facts..
how we invented language to teach wisdom and medicine to heal ourselves..
there was an empire in Oyo.
republics in the east
warriors in the south and every hamlets in the south and siege ..a people of culture and heritage..
reclaiming their civilization from the sea of self doubt ..
one idea at a time..
every river feeding an ocean like make believers to a dream..
every legacy has its story.and yours is about to begin..

the new heritage bank ad...I try... smiley

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 8:57pm On Mar 05, 2018
The International Ceelo Movement is doing me so proud. So voting the pair.
Ceelo supporters, lets pump in the votes for the pair. Back to back, Ceelo will be saved.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
Eeghe:

Also said Tobi would know Nina had to come first
That he always knew
If anyone should be saved apart from his pair, that is should be Tolex
Ceelo to go
Acknowledged that numbers have reduced so it was inevitable to be nominated and nominate
So matter of factly, simply

Understood Bambam's switch cos he would totally do same
It was beautiful and honest

He misses my Angel the most
He learnt a lot from him
Called him hooo haaa
(I knew there was a reason he is my Miracle- he loves Angel too)
kiss

And you did not cc me undecided sad embarassed
Even after my begging for meemee's DS embarassed embarassed
He really Is sweet

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 8:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
oyikocho:
I know people..
an ancient collection of tribes
history stretching from packments to grounds of pyramids and nok arts
A civilization that spunned magic from bronze.. we were kings and queens once..
before lugard and mungo park..hold their history books to the light..check the facts..
how we invented language to teach wisdom and medicine to heal ourselves..
there was an empire in Oyo.
republics in the east
warriors in the south and every hamlets in the south and siege ..a people of culture and heritage..
reclaiming their civilization from the sea of self doubt ..
one idea at a time..
every river feeding an ocean like make believers to a dream..
every legacy has its story.and yours is about to begin..

the new heritage bank ad...I try... smiley
that girl's own is super. Much more prefarable to this.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nikapetrelli(f): 8:59pm On Mar 05, 2018
This one everyone is missing Deeone the most
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 9:00pm On Mar 05, 2018
Ibkayee darling! This is for u.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:00pm On Mar 05, 2018
Giel:

He really Is sweet

Sorry dearness kiss
I meant for you to see it
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by alarmednigerian: 9:00pm On Mar 05, 2018
MamBi:
Okay hold up.....

Nina just said Tena nominated Lifu and Tolex...

But Teddy nominated Celo and Tolex on behalf of Tena...

Don't mind Teddy A, I just can't understand why he will go into the DR and say something else...that was very bad of him.

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 9:00pm On Mar 05, 2018
Giel:

He really Is sweet
hey, sad Ahneeka left. Waited for her to be unpaired from Angel that was pestering her.
Hope you are voting Ceelo. Abeg

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 9:01pm On Mar 05, 2018
I will give u more from other sims I will register tomoro

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:02pm On Mar 05, 2018
alarmednigerian:

Don't mind Teddy A, I just can't understand why he will go into the DR and say something else...that was very bad of him.

Honestly? Biggie should address this if true oo
Jeez

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by opella(f): 9:04pm On Mar 05, 2018
cabalocracy:

see u..u don't know Nina can't really survive without miracles vote...wait till they nominate bambam, miracle and Nina together..na then all of una go know whatsup...when Teddy A fans vote for bambam alone na una go dey share votes..u guyz should just stop being overconfident anything can happen.
What if Bam Bam, Teddy A, Miracle and Nina are up or may be all of them up for eviction? Anyway let's keep watching.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 9:04pm On Mar 05, 2018
Giel:

embarassed embarassed
So nice of him, kiss

Isn't he always nice? grin kiss

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:05pm On Mar 05, 2018
Heebah:
I will give u more from other sims I will register tomoro
All these noise for free votes grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DoubleeDee: 9:05pm On Mar 05, 2018
Giel:

He really Is sweet
You’ll miss the entirety of Miracle DS if you decide to take a leak at the beginning of his session.
It’s always that short.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 9:05pm On Mar 05, 2018
Ambber:
Bambam is so deluded

Really, now she's deluded. Are you tired of calling her a slut? Confused people. Una must sha talk.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) (1676) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.