Stats: 3,165,213 members, 7,860,363 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:59 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1675) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3931771 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) (1676) (1677) (1678) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:17pm On Mar 05, 2018
Ekiseme:
Let me do it for my girl Ceecee once again kiss

I hope it'll count to guarantee her survival, awon heavyweights are up cry
In exchange of what? undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DoubleeDee: 9:17pm On Mar 05, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Because of Nina na, what else?

Teddy misses Angel? Kuku kee me grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
After contributing to his exit

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2018
Good evening People!!!
Good evening Team Mina, Team Nina, Team Mito, Team Mira.
No sharing of votes pleeeeeease! Big brother is a sly fellow, he may decide to evict two pairs this week. Don't assume, Miracle or Anto will be saved, vote as though Miracle and Anto are depending on you and you alone.

Miracle is such a smart and cool headed guy, I had goose bumps watching his diary session, Kai! I believe he is the most deserving Winner.
Meanwhile, Teddy A is a sneaky somebody, how did he nominate CeeLo and Tolex when Tena agreed to nominate Lifu and Tolex? Who does he think he is? And for his fans, don't you think you guys should go with Teddy's flow? Teddy put CeeLo and Tolex up, thinking about throwing your votes to a pair?
Vote Mito or Lifu.

BTW, I felt like choking Teddy when he said he misses Angel after putting him up. SNEAKY Teddy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by girl4rmspace(f): 9:19pm On Mar 05, 2018
LolaO:
I don’t see Lifu going next week though, if they could pull over 20% of votes to themselves even without anyone canvassing for them online, just silent voters...

Ceelo on the other hand got over 40% of the votes because other teams joined in to vote...I don’t see them getting that lucky with Mito and Tolex also up.

Either way, it’s between Lifu and Ceelo next week, but with 20% votes Lifu gathered last week, I don’t see them leaving...

This week’s eviction and votes will be interesting

Cee cee has more fans than Leo or Ifu so I think lifu won't make it past this week
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 9:19pm On Mar 05, 2018
Threebear:

You'd better start using all your ammunition now, because everyone else is using theirs.
Thanks for d advice but...i dont need it tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyAimy: 9:19pm On Mar 05, 2018
Threebear:

I'm just laughing at them thinking Teddy a will sleep his way to the 45 million by the time we are done with him, he won't even come third.
That's the koko, nobody will give a sleeping dog(man)that huge amount of money

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2018
How can an up coming artist @29,come on live TV and be talking trash.... He is probably the oldest now but spew more trashes than the rest..
This Teddy-A na Eedris Abdulkareem 2.0

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KoseweKosegbo: 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2018
AlwaysUltraPad:
I no blame them. Na TSTV I blame.

abeg hint me weneva urs is rectified, I called dem mumu dis afternoon, dey aren't talking but my recharge card is deducting..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2018
DoubleeDee:

I weak for the old man sha, he has the sense of a six year old.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2018
DoubleeDee:

You should've seen the different reactions that statement got from my family. Hahahaha grin cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 9:21pm On Mar 05, 2018
Ambber:

Will you clear out of my mentions and go take your medications? How does being deluded relate to being a slut? I have never ever ever used that word for anyone. Do not be unfortunate and hide behind any keyboard to post rubbish at me.

Who are you? Do you own nairaland? Anyone that talks bad about Bambam I attack. As it gotten to the part of being unfortunate... I will follow suit after you. When you become unfortunate as you have said let me know. I don't hide dear. As for the medications, I need some, will you please borrow me some of yours? #Bamteddy wink

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2018
livelymatilda:
How can an up coming artist @29,come on live TV and be talking trash.... He is probably the oldest now but spew more trashes than the rest..
This Teddy-A na Eedris Abdulkareem 2.0
Angry matilda haff vexed.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Diamondwriter(m): 9:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
Next
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
DoubleeDee:

You’ll miss the entirety of Miracle DS if you decide to take a leak at the beginning of his session.
It’s always that short.
Lol. Wasn't why I left.
Ifu kept on talking and I lost interest, didn't even know when miracle entered the diary room
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jaxxy(m): 9:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
LadyAimy:
Wow! Let the best team save their pair. Teddy with him frog eye think sey him go win 45m without fear for evictiongringrin I dey join him village people dey laugh amgrin

I am for everybodytongue

TeddyA ma teddy i like ur confidence in this game bt don't get it twisted!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:24pm On Mar 05, 2018
Threebear:
Teddy A have finished cee cee grin

Anyone care for some updates?

Hand in the air.
I do grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 9:24pm On Mar 05, 2018
Threebear:

Angry matilda haff vexed.
Seriously, I think I have to stop watching his Diary session.. The more I watch it, they more I get irritated by him..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 9:25pm On Mar 05, 2018
thatigboman:
Big brother wasnt fair. He would have put up only MITO and TOLEX. But we will do it for Ceelo this week

Biya ...This man. No let me use Cain pursue you.. you are my buloda.. so nwannem. Pls vote tolex. Biko.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
Threebear:

In exchange of what? undecided
undecided undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
thatigboman:
Big brother wasnt fair. He would have put up only MITO and TOLEX. But we will do it for Ceelo this week
Biya ...This man. No let me use Cain pursue you.. you are my buloda.. so nwannem. Pls vote tolex. Biko.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
livelymatilda:

Seriously, I think I have to stop watching his Diary session.. The more I watch it, they more I get irritated by him..

The way he balances, moves his fingers, while speaking in that tone.
Dude has seen his name written on the cheque already grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
Heebah:
Thanks for d advice but...i dont need it tongue
Tolex is safe though, their fans ain't joking.
From what I've heard, they're leading the votes. Take some rest and catch your breath. A beautiful woman like you shouldn't stress herself that much.
You can resume voting for them on Friday, that way you'll be voting when everyone else must have given up.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Giel, them done answer you na.
Just know your boy is good.

are you watching Teddy's DS?
Now you know why he altered their nominations... lipsrsealed

I know he is good, was just interested in what was said.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyAimy: 9:27pm On Mar 05, 2018
jaxxy:

TeddyA ma teddy i like ur confidence in this game bt don't get it twisted!
I like him too but I'm neutral so I say it as it is. He is in a comfort zone. Na woman dey win HOH dey save am. What a weak man!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 9:28pm On Mar 05, 2018
Threebear:
Teddy A have finished cee cee grin

Anyone care for some updates?
Lol... Not just Cee-c.. Did you see how he was asslicking LIFU thinking they came first? Lol
The guy don't know how to talk.. He think he is now a start cos 2 Alist DJ had played his song...A real man won't spend more than 5 minute in that diary room.. But this egoistic upcoming artist spent almost an hours spewing thrash from that hell hole he calls mouth... TUFIAKWAAAAAAA

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyAimy: 9:28pm On Mar 05, 2018
livelymatilda:

What is that woman(Teddy A) saying?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DoubleeDee: 9:28pm On Mar 05, 2018
Giel:

Lol. Wasn't why I left.
Ifu kept on talking and I lost interest, didn't even know when miracle entered the diary room
Lol, just being sarcastic dear.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by AlwaysUltraPad: 9:29pm On Mar 05, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Don't dare! Don't play your shitty jokes or lines on my grandmother. Thanks!
when you bring her "imaginary jokes" , expect to be irritated by what will be served ad valorem .

Teddy wey get breast no get family abi?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:31pm On Mar 05, 2018
Giel:

Hand in the air.
I do grin
He said cee cee is pretty and all but she's easily Replacable that nothing stands out about her and he doesn't think she's a strong game player.
That she was probably saved because of her relationship with Tobi, that she's loud, annoying and erratic .
That he feels she should be evicted, that she's unstable too.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by peeps4u: 9:31pm On Mar 05, 2018
Threebear:

You forget the neutral voters, the Sunday Sunday watchers, those people that ask, who is this, I like this one, how do I vote grin cheesy

They don't see people relaxing all week.
Goodluck with your analysis though, we'll see on the finale, I'll be right again, but then again when am I ever wrong? undecided grin

Don't be confused threebear. Your arguement applies to unpopular HM. Like I told you before, Teddy is even much talked about than many HMs on eviction, you talk about Teddy A than your Miracle xef (so much for your obsession with Teddy, talking about him while Miracle is on eviction list), why won't he be known by his natural fans? anyone that could have voted him will have known him even from the beginning of the show, he has lovable and noticeable personality.

Threebear, your arguement holds no water

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:32pm On Mar 05, 2018
DoubleeDee:

Lol, just being sarcastic dear.
Had a feeling you were just joking around.
But Just in case I was wrong and you weren't, decided to reply. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 9:32pm On Mar 05, 2018
mediocre:
Why is tena trending

TENA stays trending even when not up for nomination, eat your hearts out haters lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) (1676) (1677) (1678) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)