Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:18 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1677) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3925434 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1674) (1675) (1676) (1677) (1678) (1679) (1680) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 9:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
deelizabeth93:

Who are you? Do you own nairaland? Anyone that talks bad about Bambam I attack. As it gotten to the part of being unfortunate... I will follow suit after you. When you become unfortunate as you have said let me know. I don't hide dear. As for the medications, I need some, will you please borrow me some of yours? #Bamteddy wink

Hehehehehehe, their chest is really paining them tonight o lol, instead of campaigning for their kite pilot they are making Teddy A and bembem trend,is it our fault our people are safe? grin

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
Vivipop:
Lawwddd! I just want to puke. These two should just stop please. No hard feelings but I have to say this. I have been bottling this up all along but this on my screen, is turning my stomach.
Teddy looks like someone who has body and mouth odour, his dreads isn't even helping, and then he is all flabby and large. How does Bam Bam cope with such person very close to her, kissing(yuck!) and smooching her? Nyama!!!

Oh thank goodness!!! I can watch something else.

Different taste. Some ladies love them with tight abs, some like them flesh! Individual choices ooo!!!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by goodfortun(f): 9:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
All hail Queen Bam! I'm so happy biggie made it easy for her by leaving only one option to choose. .. so no unnecessary hate... If someone had told me I'll be voting for Cee c two weeks in a row I'll never have believed it but here we are...I will also throw votes for lIfu just because. I like Leo and Ifu is very entertaining. ..
Tobi is funny though...he thinks everyone is like him..he seriously expect queen bam not to pick teddy?? Like really The show just got interesting. .. can't wait for some housemates to unravel this week undecided undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Halyma(f): 9:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
AntiBrutus:

She faulted Miracle and Anto for taking the Pepsi challenge personal. That Miracle was like "we will die here"...no emotions of any sort.

Is that why the silly girl jeopardised Tobi's chances?
Finally the Leo come win am.
What I find painful is the fact that she thinks her bf has won, so she has a share. Smh for her.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Durhleepee(f): 9:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
Adexchelsea19:
I just gave 5000 votes for Tobi...TEAM TOBI

Are you saying you used 50sims to vote? Hahan, how did you get that?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 9:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
sirfee:

The bolded is a lie,he can't even survive as an underground hardcore Mc.

I said said tht cos he will mostly likely end up selling hard drugs...

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:57pm On Mar 05, 2018
ifyalways:
Does Leo want to sleep upstairs with Ifu and yet Alex is tagging along? Smh for this Alex girl. She's gumming on Leo, celebrating their Pepsi win as if dem go put am for Potmanto carry go London. embarassed

Camera man, we have not forgotten the hoh room oo. No more toilet goals for Bamteddy but I'm sure something will go down tonight. Hope there's still condoms.

I died @ potmanto
cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KoseweKosegbo: 9:57pm On Mar 05, 2018
AlwaysUltraPad:
they played with me today. I called dem no pick sef. Dem later pick and promised that they'll be restored.

All the channels are back, but 198 is not opening.

yours is still better na, my dstv can only air channel 100
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DoubleeDee: 9:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
Vivipop:
Lawwddd! I just want to puke. These two should just stop please. No hard feelings but I have to say this. I have been bottling this up all along but this on my screen, is turning my stomach.
Teddy looks like someone who has body and mouth odour, his dreads isn't even helping, and then he is all flabby and large. How does Bam Bam cope with such person very close to her, kissing(yuck!) and smooching her? Nyama!!!

Lol, have mercy nau!
Personally, I no get prob with Teddy my beef is with Bambam.
To imagine she outrightly condemned the guy initially saying she
can't stand the horrible odour of cigarettes and now basking mouth deep
in the stench is such a disturbing volte-face to comprehend.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Neimar: 9:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
this mumu TeddyA be feeling fly
that he can make the money from his shows
which show gini? who know e wack songs for Nigeria grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
Alex have finished Tobi grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 9:59pm On Mar 05, 2018
Durhleepee:

Babe,the sooner u know that half of d people on this thread have Phd in Lietology d better for u. Na so so mouth dem get,action is zero. Mshewww

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:59pm On Mar 05, 2018
Vivipop:

grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 10:00pm On Mar 05, 2018
mizz2posh:

Hehehehehehe, their chest is really paining them this tonight o lol, instead of campaigning for their kite pilot they are making Teddy A and bembem trend,is it our fault our people are safe? grin

They pick at everything he says. Nothing he ever does or says feels right with them. They are so blinded with hate that they fail to notice that Teddy do not have time to lick his fellow housemates as*. He says the truth. They get angry because my Taadddy A is blunt. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 10:00pm On Mar 05, 2018
Alex is already planning life after the game with Leo shocked shocked shocked

Shildren of nowadays grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:01pm On Mar 05, 2018
Durhleepee:

It's possible just register with different OTP.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by feelgood(m): 10:02pm On Mar 05, 2018
From Nina and Lolu's diary sessions, the following is apparent:

1. Tena agreed to put in Lifu and Tolex for eviction, but when Teddy got to the diary room, he replaced Lifu with Ceelo. And he didn't tell Nina about the switch. Quite distasteful behavior by Teddy - shows an untrustworthy character, and had no respect for her partner, Nina

2. Ceelo agreed to nominate Lifu and Mito for eviction, but Ceecee replaced Lifu with Tolex. And obviously she also didn't inform her partner Lolu about her switch. Meaning CeeCee unilaterally put Tobi up as revenge - not forgiven Tobi despite her 'changed' behavior to Tobi.

From the above, one can safely surmise that:

a. Ceecee is truly Machiavellian in nature. Puts her turnaround behavior (from quarrel to lovey dovey) within 24hrs in perspective.

b. If Tobi has a mind of continuing his relationship with Ceecee outside BB house, that will be a mistake. He cannot match the wiles of Ceecee

c. Tobi is easily malleable in the hands of Ceecee. He obviously is a pampered and spoilt brat who is ready and willing to play boardroom games, but his weakness can be exploited by a carefully trained Corporate geisha.

d. Ceecee is a good strategist. If she had put herself into playing the game only from the beginning, she would be a very strong contender. For now, her trysts with Tobi has left a sour taste with a great number of people. Her ability to get viewers to change their perception of her for about 70 - 80% will be a master stroke worthy of admiration by true aficionados of Corporate power games

e. Lolu obviously likes Anto and is a trustworthy person. If Anto finds it in her mind to reciprocate Lolu's love, she would find in Lolu a sincere and doting person.

f. Teddy A has little or no regards for her partner's contribution. He listened to her but still went ahead to nominate the pairs as he deemed fit. That glaring action is indicative of his innate pride.

g. Teddy A would make a good CEO - for a low rate company, that is.

One has gained quite a lot about behavioral patterns in a closed environment - and especially after the introduction of various stimuli - with the BB program

For the week, I see a less eventful period in the house especially as housemates have taken a position and are ignorant of the true power plays of supposed allies. Outside the house, among viewers is where the action is now - lobbying and persuasion for particular voting pattern.

Meanwhile, my wife and I remain Team Mina and have given all 500 votes accordingly. 100 to go. Back to the sidelines

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 10:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
Ekiseme:
Let me do it for my girl Ceecee once again kiss

I hope it'll count to guarantee her survival, awon heavyweights are up cry

Don't be discouraged, just do your bit and remain hopeful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Neimar: 10:04pm On Mar 05, 2018
Threebear:

They're insulting eachother .

Alex called Tobi an idiot a fool and said she couldn't wait till biggie unpaired them.

nawa...hw d matter take start?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 10:04pm On Mar 05, 2018
deelizabeth93:

They pick at everything he says. Nothing he ever does or says feels right with them. They are so blinded with hate that they fail to notice that Teddy do not have time to lick his fellow housemates as*. He says the truth. They get angry because my Taadddy A is blunt. smiley

EGZALLY!!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 10:04pm On Mar 05, 2018
Vivipop:

Yea Teddy-A is very annoying.. Please, do me a favour..Post your pics here and let me tell You something that will give you sleepless night for atleast the next 5 months.. I am waiting cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:05pm On Mar 05, 2018
Blackhawk01:
Alex is already planning life after the game with Leo shocked shocked shocked

Shildren of nowadays grin cheesy

I wonder why Alex can't see that Leo dosent have any feelings for her.

Or is it me that is delusional undecided

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mercy232(f): 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2018
Me I have a confession ooo... seems I'm crushing on Lolu o Ehnn ehnn ... dreamt we kissed last night sef...chaii

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2018
Team Mito yal better vote oooo
Team bamteddy will definitely vote Tolex.
To boost their %....in order to spite you grin
So borrow phones from friends,neighbours
And colleagues....the hustle is real grin
Fight to achieve!
Finish your race of being the first always.

As for me,I will be chilling on Sunday to watch
the last fight grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 10:07pm On Mar 05, 2018
livelymatilda:

You get am... Very annoying. I am pretty sure that is the same reason he still an upcoming artist at 29...upon all the weeds, Tattoos, dreads and muscular body...
If he continues this way, he won't blow even if boko Harram plant bomb for him head...
Old talkative..
I kind of like your post but on this iyaf blow already even all d 20 house mates have blow
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:07pm On Mar 05, 2018
Ekiseme:
Let me do it for my girl Ceecee once again kiss

I hope it'll count to guarantee her survival, awon heavyweights are up cry
I can help you vote her kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:07pm On Mar 05, 2018
mercy232:
Me I have a confession ooo... seems I'm crushing on Lolu o Ehnn ehnn ... dreamt we kissed last night sef...chaii
Out of the multitude of thoughts,cometh dreams.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sirfee(m): 10:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
livelymatilda:

I said said tht cos he will mostly likely end up selling hard drugs...
grin No comment.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
Halyma:

What I find painful is the fact that she thinks my bf has won, so she has a share. Smh for her.
err...your bf?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 10:09pm On Mar 05, 2018
deelizabeth93:
The way all these housemates nominated Tena just shows how God can use your enemies to bless you. If they have not nominated Tena. My dear Bambam would have had to swap them. They were all blinded by jealousy and hate which was a blessing in disguise.

Bambam and Teddy A supporters: Prayer point this week: Father use my enemies to bless me...cheesy cheesy
as in eh

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1674) (1675) (1676) (1677) (1678) (1679) (1680) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.