Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,485 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1684) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3876185 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1681) (1682) (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyAimy: 12:18am On Mar 06, 2018
pu7pl3:
Why is nobody talking about rico?
gringrin Rico the chef
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by gameboy727(m): 12:19am On Mar 06, 2018
oyikocho:
they should be there asking what is #45 million till they give me gun to shoot one of them on the leg in exchange for just #10million
And you'll be caught and handed bail of N15m.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:21am On Mar 06, 2018
30k down, remaining 70k .
All fingers are not equal but you can do your own part too.
Let's take the money to someone that truly wants it.

Haters, shove it on your azz grin grin cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by gameboy727(m): 12:21am On Mar 06, 2018
oyikocho:
what about the spending it in three days part?
a normal Nigerian who needs the money but won't kill himself can squander it in three days..
Nah. He wouldn't dare. Them just they make mouth.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:23am On Mar 06, 2018
Goodnight, I'll be back in the day as always grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:24am On Mar 06, 2018
oyikocho:
what about the spending it in three days part?
a normal Nigerian who needs the money but won't kill himself can squander it in three days..
TBoss was crucified for the same reason. Some people get a pass others don't .
Hypocrites everywhere.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 12:40am On Mar 06, 2018
Miracle and tobi abandon the room to sleep in the lounge as a result of the odour from the toilet.miracle dey use him t shirt tie im nose

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 12:44am On Mar 06, 2018
Big brother!!! Give them water ooooo, hian! angry angry

My MeeMee can't sleep sef cry cry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 12:45am On Mar 06, 2018
dominique:

What's so fantastic about this Teddy guy? I've taken some time to study him and I saw that he's not as bad as spiteful Mina fans are painting him but he's not so outstanding either. Can his fans please list five outstanding qualities about him that makes him worthy of the prize?

I just saw this, here are 5 reasons out of the uncountable

1) He is a gentle man
2) He relates with everyone in the house, no beef, no looking down on anyone
3) He does not gossip like the other guys in the house
4) Watching him and Bambams strategic partnership blossom into true love, you know, a true life story of a badboy and a church girl
5) He Is very talented, contributes to tasks immensely, and we believe he will spend that money wisely.

I hope that with these few points of mine, I have been able to make you see reasons to love him too grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sweetdude001(m): 12:49am On Mar 06, 2018
Time to vote.
D Nigerian youth complain of aw messed dis country n aw d elders gat noin to offer, dey say its time 4 d youth to take ova BT d bitter truth is DAT we ain't ready, y? .
We av an alpha male that has nt done anytin significant in d aws, as not won anytin, is nt competitive, BT his fans d say he dosnt have to, they like him like DAT, dey know he dosnt deserve/merit it BT dey still want him to win it..typical Nigerian youth.
BT I am ready to burst ur bubble, d movement is real, we all knw wu d real Alpha male, d call him over ambitious, dey call him gossip, immature, bt tell me one aspect DAT anybody in DAT aws is beta dan oluwatobiloba.. Its time to give d honour to wu deserves it or dey will give wat rightfully belongs to u n give it to some1 else, no b curse o, Its time to vote n TeamTobi is ready to vote, I have 5000 votes 4 nw, n all goes to tobi.
Shout out to Mimi fans, we are still cool despite d nomination.
And to Ceelo fans I guess we are now even.
#Oluwabigness #Unilagalumni #Xakokite...#2012set

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:55am On Mar 06, 2018
pu7pl3:
Why is nobody talking about rico?
RICO WANTED TO START HIS POVERTY TALK... BUT GUYS NO GREE OOO.. THEY STYLISHLY SHUT HIM OFF..
BIY DONT WANT ANOTHER EFE..

TEDDY-A MENTIONED THAT EFE SEF NO USE HIM MONEY WELL.. LOL
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 1:57am On Mar 06, 2018
senatordave1:

The truth is mito will lead followed by tolex closely.lifu and ceelo will struggle for bottom
It will not be close. Quote me on Sunday. Tsunami Miracle will blow out everyone.. The gap will be clear for all to see..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by notimeisnotime(m): 4:54am On Mar 06, 2018
II am casting votes for cee c and lolu why because cee c is really the life of the whole show, she is the real double wahala, every day she trends on twitter showing one antic or another, she brings trouble to the house and people often look forward to what she has up her sleeves go tobi. I'm entertained by watching her and I would keep voting for her till the fun dies on her part

Furthermore, we should at least pity them, they have been up for eviction week in week out,kat often than not they have been swapped and that is just a terrible thing let's keep lolu in the house if not for anything at least for the emotional stress he has been through for the past weeks
I'm in support of ceelo because thy rock the bbnaija 2018 and gives me reasons to watch play teddy A supporters should vote for them
Vote ceelo!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:25am On Mar 06, 2018
Early morning and I'm already voting mito, hundred SMS down, 400 more to go kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KoseweKosegbo: 6:26am On Mar 06, 2018
AlwaysUltraPad:
Funny. I hate what you're going through now.
am going through a lot, I even twitted dem but no reasonable reply
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:27am On Mar 06, 2018
Ibk03:

It will not be close. Quote me on Sunday. Tsunami Miracle will blow out everyone.. The gap will be clear for all to see..
Just ignore the guy, how anyone could think the result will be close amazes me.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nell2: 6:38am On Mar 06, 2018
ersonleads:
make una go joorh. Did efe nominate bisola last season? cos he knows what real friendship means.
What is your own sef..
Ceec is not with Tobi , so it was easy for him..

miracle and Nina are very tight, and it was not easy for him.

Tobi will understand anyday.

Meanwhile don't know why you pple like to omit where Tolex nominated Mito...what do u call that pls..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:49am On Mar 06, 2018
mizz2posh:

I just saw this, here are 5 reasons out of the uncountable

1) He is a gentle man
2) He relates with everyone in the house, no beef, no looking down on anyone
3) He does not gossip like the other guys in the house
4) Watching him and Bambams strategic partnership blossom into true love, you know, a true life story of a badboy and a church girl
5) He Is very talented, contributes to tasks immensely, and we believe he will spend that money wisely.

I hope that with these few points of mine, I have been able to make you see reasons to love him too grin
OK, first off
A man with a dreadlock, a tattoo all over his body who smokes like a chimney is not a gentle man.
I don't know from the warped dictionary you got your definition from but I know what the real dictionary says about a gentlemanly attitude.

Second of all, not being a gossip (even though he is because he's said somethings behind people he couldn't say before them ) and relating well with others (even though Tobi, miracle and Leo all hate him and he hates them in return) is the most stupid reason I've ever heard for wanting someone to win the money. If that were the case vandora should definitely be a winner because no one related better with everyone in the house than Vandora.

Watching his true love.... This has got to be the most laughable unintelligent thing I've ever heard. Since when did romance (if there is even any) become a prerequisite for winning money. So because in your delusion he's in love with bam bam ,that makes him qualified to win 45 million naira worth of prices? grin

He will put the money to good use.... Forgive me if I don't believe this, dude has shown no aptitude, hunger or passion to improve. His songs are crap, his career was dead on arrival and his lackadaisical attitude to work and tasks does not scream the attitude of a winner .

Your whole point is trash!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KoseweKosegbo: 6:57am On Mar 06, 2018
Threebear:
Early morning and I'm already voting mito, hundred SMS down, 400 more to go kiss

we've seen ur watch
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 7:17am On Mar 06, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Giel, them done answer you na.
Just know your boy is good.

Mambi, are you watching Teddy's DS?
Now you know why he altered their nominations... lipsrsealed

I kinda stopped paying attention. Please what was his reason?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by honorr: 7:26am On Mar 06, 2018
Threebear:

OK, first off
A man with a dreadlock, a tattoo all over his body who smokes like a chimney is not a gentle man.
I don't know from the warped dictionary you got your definition from but I know what the real dictionary says about a gentlemanly attitude.

Second of all, not being a gossip (even though he is because he's said somethings behind people he couldn't say before them ) and relating well with others (even though Tobi, miracle and Leo all hate him and he hates them in return) is the most stupid reason I've ever heard for wanting someone to win the money. If that were the case vandora should definitely be a winner because no one related better with everyone in the house than Vandora.

Watching his true love.... This has got to be the most laughable unintelligent thing I've ever heard. Since when did romance (if there is even any) become a prerequisite for winning money. So because in your delusion he's in love with bam bam ,that makes him qualified to win 45 million naira worth of prices? grin

He will put the money to good use.... Forgive me if I don't believe this, dude has shown no aptitude, hunger or passion to improve. His songs are crap, his career was dead on arrival and his lackadaisical attitude to work and tasks does not scream the attitude of a winner .

Nor Vex O Threebear, what qualities in your honest opinion makes a deserving winner of bigbrother naija show?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 7:26am On Mar 06, 2018
livelymatilda:

Seriously, I think I have to stop watching his Diary session.. The more I watch it, they more I get irritated by him..

I have been doing so for some time now. I really liked him but I find him contradictory in the diary room. I am not impressed with his diary room persona. He sounds arrogant and judgemental in the diary room but matured and easy going in the house.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 7:31am On Mar 06, 2018
MamBi:

I have been doing so for some time now. I really liked him but I find him contradictory in the diary room. I am not impressed with his diary room persona. He sounds arrogant and judgemental in the diary room but matured and easy going in the house.
HE IS FAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEE

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 7:37am On Mar 06, 2018
Threebear:
Threebear i'm still confused of your gender. Are you male or female? sad
- Are you personally related to Miracle or probably his sibling cos your support for him is way beyond a fan's support.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 7:39am On Mar 06, 2018
Threebear:

OK, first off

Since you say her points are trash...Are you saying this unintelligent epistle you wrote should be applauded?

Please keep your long epistles. Nobody has ever written something as long as this against the romantic relationship of your favorite pair. Even when you were throwing their romance up in our faces, so that they could win the 45million for only the romance. If we are adding romance to our strategies too, why are you this pained?
Are you still on this 'his career matter'? Since you say his career is dead...I wouldn't argue with you. Something dead can rise again. All you have to do is check how much his followers have increased over the past one month...
Never ever judge a book by its cover. I would pick a man like Teddy A with a good heart over any other guy. He may have tattoos but these are not imprinted on his heart but on his body. He may smoke like a chimney as you say, this could be as a result of the kind of life he's lived through. Who are you to judge him? I would pick a Teddy A with the way he has been treating Bambam over any clean looking guy. His tattoos and his smoking are not imprinted on his heart. These are things that can easily be corrected but a man with a filthy and cunning heart will forever never be pleasing to my eyes even if he looks responsible.

For your definition of a gentleman: If what the dictionary says is correct. Then, Teddy A has been more than a gentleman man to all the ladies in the house. Especially to Bambam and his strategic partner, Nina.

A gentleman is a man that is courteous and gallant especially towards women. He has been so sweet with his Bem bem, by taking care of her with so much respect and to Nina by listening and always paying attention. The list of his gentlemanliness is a bit long and I wouldn't go into it, but if you request for it, I will write them all out..

About him not putting his money to good use...Are you his Chief Accountant?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 7:41am On Mar 06, 2018
DoubleeDee:

Lol, have mercy nau!
Personally, I no get prob with Teddy my beef is with Bambam.
To imagine she outrightly condemned the guy initially saying she
can't stand the horrible odour of cigarettes and now basking mouth deep
in the stench is such a disturbing volte-face to comprehend.

Did I not tell you that Pinocchio’s nose grew a wee bit longer at that statement?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 7:48am On Mar 06, 2018
Good morning every one. Greetings from Queen B. Have a nice day...

#Bamteddy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:50am On Mar 06, 2018
honorr:

Nor Vex O Threebear, what qualities in your honest opinion makes a deserving winner of bigbrother naija show?
Mission poised.... A winner of big brother must have an agenda, a lot of money is to be won here and that person must have a specific testable purpose for the money.

Intelligence... A potential winner of Big brother must show apt, intellectual propensity and a resilient zeal.

Respect..... The voting audience must be respected. Knowing we all see more than they do, a potential winner of big brother must respect the audience enough to trust their judgement and not willfully or otherwise impose his/her opinion on us and expect its actualisation.

Avant garde ....winners of big brother should not be limited to a particular brand of entertainment, testing the waters on all professions is the way to go most especially New productive professions.

Calmness and decency .....Big brother is a big brand and we expect same from the winner. A tattooed riffraff does not speak well for the show seeing as people have constantly questioned its impact to the society, we need to select a winner that looks presentable and responsible.

Loved by masses.... A big brother winner must have massive following and adulation from at least 50 percent of the viewing public.

Entertainment....... Entertainment is subjective, for some entertainment might be having sex in the toilet, smoking and other disparaging acts. I think entertainment should be a good blend of humour, a nice slice of loyalty, an array of personalities and a pinch of romance grin

I hope with the following points, I was able to convince you, what a big brother winner should be like? kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 7:51am On Mar 06, 2018
Me that doesn't miss a thing about BBN now doesn't have a time to even read updates.

When one gets too busy it messes with fun sha.

Please someone should tell me who are the nominated housemates, I don't have time to read over 50pages to know.

I didn't even watch last week eviction, chaiiiiii embarassed Now I feel like a stranger I do not know anything happening about the show again.

I read quick updates on front-page only.

Biko una help me By mentions if anything dramatic is going on. cry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 7:53am On Mar 06, 2018
kiss kiss kiss OH BAMTEDDY# KEEP TORMENTING THE LOOSERS, LET THEM KEEP WASTING TIME TYPING TRASH HERE THAT WONT CHANGE ANYTHING# TEDDY A CARRY GO JOOR, THE MONEY NA YOUR OWN

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MerceeD(f): 7:54am On Mar 06, 2018
janefrancisca:

If you wanna vote thru sms, text vote tolex to 32052.

To vote via the africa magic site, visit africamagic.tv/bbvote. Register your mobile number, you will get an otp code. Log in, input your code and start voting by clicking their picture and following further instructions. You have 100 votes to your mobile phone and 100 votes to vote with your laptop. The website vote is free.
Remember to use all your family members number to vote grin. All u need is to get the otp code.
Pls am havin difficulty to register so i can vote tolex to stay.
#Team Tolex

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 7:57am On Mar 06, 2018
oshe11:

Aren't you suppose to be voting? And 'Reno omokri' is a controversial man. Why don't you bring up a post of a well respectable man, then I will take you serious?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1681) (1682) (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65