Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,225 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1686) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3875945 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) (1689) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mamaboms: 8:42am On Mar 06, 2018
You said it all, even with tatoos and dreads, he is far better than some others. I have learned to never judge a book by it's cover, never! I am a die hard fan and he's also got queen Bams to crown it all....
deelizabeth93:

Since you say her points are trash...Are you saying this unintelligent epistle you wrote should be applauded?

Please keep your long epistles. Nobody has ever written something as long as this against the romantic relationship of your favorite pair. Even when you were throwing their romance up in our faces, so that they could win the 45million for only the romance. If we are adding romance to our strategies too, why are you this pained?
Are you still on this 'his career matter'? Since you say his career is dead...I wouldn't argue with you. Something dead can rise again. All you have to do is check how much his followers have increased over the past one month...
Never ever judge a book by its cover. I would pick a man like Teddy A with a good heart over any other guy. He may have tattoos but these are not imprinted on his heart but on his body. He may smoke like a chimney as you say, this could be as a result of the kind of life he's lived through. Who are you to judge him? I would pick a Teddy A with the way he has been treating Bambam over any clean looking guy. His tattoos and his smoking are not imprinted on his heart. These are things that can easily be corrected but a man with a filthy and cunning heart will forever never be pleasing to my eyes even if he looks responsible.

For your definition of a gentleman: If what the dictionary says is correct. Then, Teddy A has been more than a gentleman man to all the ladies in the house. Especially to Bambam and his strategic partner, Nina.

A gentleman is a man that is courteous and gallant especially towards women. He has been so sweet with his Bem bem, by taking care of her with so much respect and to Nina by listening and always paying attention. The list of his gentlemanliness is a bit long and I wouldn't go into it, but if you request for it, I will write them all out..

About him not putting his money to good use...Are you his Chief Accountant?

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 8:45am On Mar 06, 2018
[quote author=deelizabeth93 post=65599022]

Please keep your long epistles. Nobody has ever written some

Goodmorning baby, why do you even bother, me I'm stevie wonder to their bullchit cool, who God bless e bless, let them argue with God, they are too bitter. Team miracle hates everyone even Anto and Tobi smh. We love Teddy A,is it their love? We will vote him, is it their money?

Haters of Teddy A, incase you decide to end it all because you can't stand Teddy, I'm selling otapiapia and rope for hanging o, with so many of you, imma be RISH cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 8:45am On Mar 06, 2018
Threebear:

Just ignore the guy, how anyone could think the result will be close amazes me.
On Sunday, they will claim its rigging.. Use your head people... Week 2, miracle pulled a 28% stunner, next was bamteddy with 21% and they aren't even up this time, next was Loto 15%, and the stronger of that pair is with the tsunami Miracle.. Pls in which planet will this be close... Tsunami Miracle is not competing with anyone.. Bring the big fish in the final for the slaughter... We taking it all home.. Peace out...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:47am On Mar 06, 2018
Here I am spending my money and Big brother cannot give miracle common water to wash his body, same way he cheated him out of the Pepsi competition he won fair and square.
I'm looking at you evil biggie sad

Lazy A fans, how far wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 06, 2018
LadyAimy:
I now see why Miracle is fans favourite. Men gossiping like women.
THEY ALL GOSSIP.. WITHOUT GOSSIP, WE WON'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON THAT THE CAMERA DIDN'T SHOW US.
WHAT I HATE IS WHEN YOU GOSSIP TO TARNISH OTHER PEOPLE'S IMAGE OR LIE AGAINST THEM.
GOSSIP IS NOT BAD.. "NEGATIVE GOSSIP" IS WHAT IS BAD.. TOO MUCH OF EVERYTHING IS BAD THOUGH..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 8:50am On Mar 06, 2018
Threebear:
30k down, remaining 70k .
All fingers are not equal but you can do your own part too.
Let's take the money to someone that truly wants it.

Haters, shove it on your azz grin grin cheesy
Boss lady, I hope you are sincere about this voting with your money this time around.. Don't want you motivating us but not voting with your money..

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:50am On Mar 06, 2018
When Tboss made same statement of making and spending 25m last year, most of you criticized her. Almost chopped her head off. But now it's Teddy A, you are all about defending him.
What should I call you all now?

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 8:50am On Mar 06, 2018
If you wanna vote thru sms, text vote and then your fav housemate's name to 32052.
To vote via the africa magic site, visit africamagic.tv/bbvote. Register your mobile number, you will get an otp code. Log in, input your code and start voting by clicking their picture and following further instructions. You have 100 votes to your mobile phone and 100 votes to vote with your laptop. The website vote is free.
Remember to use all your the available Sim numbers to vote . All u need is to get the otp code.

VOTE MITO

HAPPY VOTINGkiss

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 8:53am On Mar 06, 2018
[quote author=mizz2posh post=65600635][/quote]

I don't understand, Is it there their loving? Is it their money? grin

I watched video clips of Teddy A and Bambam sleepless night, this morning. They both couldn't sleep because they didn't sleep on the same bed. They were both just tossing and turning. Bambam don rush go meet am this morning. grin grin. Teddy A just catching some sleep this morning. If they say their love is fake. My dear, I want this kind of fake love. smiley

Ota pia pia to kill our 'otas'... smiley

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 8:54am On Mar 06, 2018
Agbgift:
When Tboss made same statement of making and spending 25m last year, most of you criticized her. Almost chopped her head off. But now it's Teddy A, you are all about defending him.
What should I call you all now?

Cee C(who co-runs her family biz) was bashed heavily for saying she can make 45m in one week.

Now Teddy A said the same some people are trying to make is see his POV.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 06, 2018
oshe11:
Matilda wats wrong with ur wrong sense?
MATILDA? IS THAT YOUR NAME?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 8:58am On Mar 06, 2018
deelizabeth93:

I don't understand is there their loving? Is it their money? grin

I watched video clips of Teddy A and Bambam sleepless night, this morning. They both couldn't sleep because they didn't sleep on the same bed. They were both just tossing and turning. Bambam don rush go meet am this morning. grin grin. Teddy A just catching some sleep this morning. If they say their love is fake. My dear, I want this kind of fake love. smiley
on point dear, whoever says their love is fake at this point, that person must be very dumb

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Godpikin4: 8:59am On Mar 06, 2018
I really like Teddy A. He is my favourite at the moment... But he really needs to give his supporters reason to vote for him... I feel his nonchalant attitude to tasks isn't helping him...Just like Buhari, your supporters may soon run out of defence lines for you. I will never support anyone to win just because he poor, handsome or humble.. There Must be more.

Teddy A... Please do better.

Team Teddy until.....

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 8:59am On Mar 06, 2018
[quote author=mizz2posh post=65600635][/quote]

kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 9:00am On Mar 06, 2018
deelizabeth93:

I don't understand is there their loving? Is it their money? grin

Teddy couldn't sleep. He spent sometime uprstairs, the bitter team started wailing that when miracle was hoh biggie didn't allow nina sleep with him, so biggie should give Teddy A strike lol, Teddy now came back down and shamed them, bem couldn't sleep she came back down, it was painful to watch them suffer like that, Teddy kept turning in his bed, I cried seeing them suffer like that, they belong in eachothers arms.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Godpikin4: 9:02am On Mar 06, 2018
This week I am voting Ceelo... I like Ifu but she obviously won't win, plus she has gotten something from the show. She should go and rest, let's know the real competition in the house

#Ceelofortheweek

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 9:04am On Mar 06, 2018
mizz2posh:

Teddy couldn't sleep. He spent sometime uprstairs, the bitter team started wailing that when miracle was hoh biggie didn't allow nina sleep with him, so biggie should give Teddy A strike lol, Teddy now came back down and shamed them, bem couldn't sleep she came back down, it was painful to watch them suffer like that, Teddy kept turning in his bed, I cried seeing them suffer like that, they belong in eachother arms.

Exactly. See my Teddy sleeping without a duvet for the first time. These biggie rules ehn. I believe this will strengthen them more. It was too painful. Our real life Mills and boon playing out live in BBN by Bambam and Teddy A.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:06am On Mar 06, 2018
genius43:

Cee C(who co-runs her family biz) was bashed heavily for saying she can make 45m in one week.

Now Teddy A said the same some people are trying to make is see his POV.
What POV exactly?
You can't tell me Teddy A is trying to promote his musical career, when all he does is to speak ill of one celebrity or the other.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stunning4real: 9:06am On Mar 06, 2018
oshe11:
If you wanna vote thru sms, text vote and then your fav housemate's name to 32052.
To vote via the africa magic site, visit africamagic.tv/bbvote. Register your mobile number, you will get an otp code. Log in, input your code and start voting by clicking their picture and following further instructions. You have 100 votes to your mobile phone and 100 votes to vote with your laptop. The website vote is free.
Remember to use all your the available Sim numbers to vote . All u need is to get the otp code.

VOTE MITO

HAPPY VOTINGkiss
i will

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 9:07am On Mar 06, 2018
deelizabeth93:

Exactly. See my Teddy sleeping without a duvet for the first time. These biggie rules ehn. I believe this will strengthen them more. It was too painful. Our real life Mills and boon playing out live in BBN by Bambam and Teddy A.

Awwwwn just look at them, my heart! my ovaries! I want a mini Bamteddy so bad.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 9:07am On Mar 06, 2018
it seems like bam bam is the bisola of this season in terms of diary session. big brother surely enjoys talking to her, and u can also feel the respect he has for her from the way he responds to her.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 9:08am On Mar 06, 2018
So yesterday while nina was removing dirt from tobi's hair,ceecililah drove her away calling her a cockroach.nina didnt make any issue of it.upon all dee dee does for her,i wonder why she still follows tobi

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 9:09am On Mar 06, 2018
Godpikin4:
This week I am voting Ceelo... I like Ifu but she obviously won't win, plus she has gotten something from the show. She should go and rest, let's know the real competition in the house

#Ceelofortheweek
What good reason do you have? Why waste your vote

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 9:10am On Mar 06, 2018
stunning4real:
i will
Thats lovely man
Much Miracle and love to You and ur household

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyAimy: 9:10am On Mar 06, 2018
Akthedream112:

THEY ALL GOSSIP.. WITHOUT GOSSIP, WE WON'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON THAT THE CAMERA DIDN'T SHOW US.
WHAT I HATE IS WHEN YOU GOSSIP TO TARNISH OTHER PEOPLE'S IMAGE OR LIE AGAINST THEM.
GOSSIP IS NOT BAD.. "NEGATIVE GOSSIP" IS WHAT IS BAD.. TOO MUCH OF EVERYTHING IS BAD THOUGH..
Teddy's gossip is negative, Miracle on the other hand was telling tobi some fact

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mamaboms: 9:11am On Mar 06, 2018
Oh you notice as well. Big brother had to tell ter that leadership suits her
prewtyjulie:
it seems like bam bam is the bisola of this season in terms of diary session. big brother surely enjoys talking to her, and u can also feel the respect he has for her from the way he responds to her.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DoubleeDee: 9:12am On Mar 06, 2018
MamBi:

Did I not tell you that Pinocchio’s nose grew a wee bit longer at that statement?
Morning BB,
Long time madam!
Honestly, eyes dey push me for the prophetess.
Ironically, I like the babe.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 9:13am On Mar 06, 2018
mizz2posh:

Awwwwn just look at them, my heart! my ovaries! I want a mini Bamteddy so bad.
Awon CopyCat

All these love thingie and "Awwn" no fit U

Leave it to the experts who get goosebumps naturally, STOP FORCING IT AND COPYING OTHERS

HIAN!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 9:14am On Mar 06, 2018
Agbgift:
What POV exactly?
You can't tell me Teddy A is trying to promote his musical career, when all he does is to speak ill of one celebrity or the other.

Talking about it is the platform that matters
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 9:15am On Mar 06, 2018
oshe11:
HE IS FAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEE

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 06, 2018
LadyAimy:
Teddy's gossip is negative, Miracle on the other hand was telling tobi some fact

Why did you unfollow the sexuality thread?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 9:15am On Mar 06, 2018
mamaboms:
You said it all, even with tatoos and dreads, he is far better than some others. I have learned to never judge a book by it's cover, never! I am a die hard fan and he's also got queen Bams to crown it all....

Welcome, our family member!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) (1689) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.