Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1692) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3893367 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1689) (1690) (1691) (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:04pm On Mar 06, 2018
Threebear:
LMAO, believe anything that gives you peace.
Hahahaha no, rephrase it, Talk about experience that give you joy. lolz.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 06, 2018
senatordave1:
Tobi just said small woman big wahala referring to ceec.shes angry because tobi ate sardine and left the remaining for miracle.miracle warned you to stay away,you refused
STOP LYING.... SHE ONLY CALLED TOBI SELFISH FOR EATING ALONE WITHOUT TELLING/MAKING HERS.. THERE WAS NOTHING LIKE MIRACLE IN THEIR CONVERSATION...
YOU DONT HAVE TO LIE BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE WATCHING..

MY IS WITH HER IS THAT SHE DIDN'T INFORM TOBI THAT SHE WILL ALSO EAT BREAD... SO WHY CALL HIM SELFISH WHEN THERE IS ENOUGH BREAD TO GO ROUND.. SHE MIGHT BE DOING IT TO TEASE TOBI.... BUT TOO MUCH OF EVERYTHING IS BAD.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:05pm On Mar 06, 2018
Munzy14:

I'm on my lane. But I didn't see where rules said you shouldn't quote a comment to dissect it more.
It's a forum very open to conversation as well.
Why does it matter to you how he chooses to type, since morning you've been here arguing, not one single update he's a useful person here, if you ban him for us what are we going to read here, your rants? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyAimy: 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2018
Munzy14:

I'm on my lane. But I didn't see where rules said you shouldn't quote a comment to dissect it more.
It's a forum very open to conversation as well.
Why u call the mods?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2018
oshe11:
Interesting!
u done turn biggie ?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:07pm On Mar 06, 2018
Threebear:

Why does it matter to you how he chooses to type, since morning you've been here arguing, not one single update he's a useful person here, if you ban him for us what are we going to read here, your rants? undecided
am not attacking him. I av nothing to gain by doing so. but I believe you can do good while maintaining simple rules.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:07pm On Mar 06, 2018
Akthedream112:

STOP LYING.... SHE ONLY CALLED TOBI SELFISH FOR EATING ALONE WITHOUT TELLING/MAKING HERS.. THERE WAS NOTHING LIKE MIRACLE IN THEIR CONVERSATION...
Which TV are you watching, Tobi was talking about it before the advert came on.
He said he left the sardine for miracle
Ricco asked him if he did it for miracle or himself, he said he did it for himself, that it was his choice to give. Don't always be quick to attack people.

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:08pm On Mar 06, 2018
LadyAimy:
Why u call the mods?
You better!.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:08pm On Mar 06, 2018
LadyAimy:
Why u call the mods?
You know better!.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 12:08pm On Mar 06, 2018
Akthedream112:

DID I MENTION YOU? ARE YOU THE SAME AS 77UP?IS THAT YOUR ALTERNATE MONIKER? OH.. YOU JUST WANT ME TO NOTICE YOU...
OK.. YOU HAVE BEEN NOTICED.. CONGRATULATIONS.
77up now giving you headic grin

waa wa alrghalright lass lass tongue

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:09pm On Mar 06, 2018
LadyAimy:
Why u call the mods?
You know better!.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:09pm On Mar 06, 2018
Munzy14:

am not attacking him. I av nothing to gain by doing so. but I believe you can do good while maintaining simple rules.
Keep your explanations .

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by alarmednigerian: 12:09pm On Mar 06, 2018
Akthedream112:

MY IS WITH HER IS THAT SHE DIDN'T INFORM TOBI THAT SHE WILL ALSO EAT BREAD... SO WHY CALL HIM SELFISH WHEN THERE IS ENOUGH BREAD TO GO ROUND.. SHE MIGHT BE DOING IT TO TEASE TOBI.... BUT TOO MUCH OF EVERYTHING IS BAD.

Thank you very much for explaining better, his hate for CeeC is on another level.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 12:10pm On Mar 06, 2018
This bello tobi is talking about may be the son of ex fct minister mohammed abdullahi.tobi was once among the list of richest kids in naija.he may just be the richest guy in bbn.anyway,he crashed his bike like buhari son

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyAimy: 12:10pm On Mar 06, 2018
Munzy14:

You know better!.
And you mention me 3 times shocked
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
Threebear:

Which TV are you watching, Tobi was talking about it before the advert came on.
He said he left the sardine for miracle
Ricco asked him if he did it for miracle or himself, he said he did it for himself, that it was his choice to give. Don't always be quick to attack people.
SHE DIDN'T MENTION MIRACLE.... IT WAS RICO THAT MENTIONED MIRACLE... RICO THOUGHT CEE-C WAS ANGRY BECAUSE TOBI HAVE THE REST SARDINE TO MIRACLE.. CEE-C NEVER MENTIONED MIRACLE.. GO REWIND ANF WATCH

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
LadyAimy:
And you mention me 3 times shocked
A case of network issue. Which is common in naija.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 12:12pm On Mar 06, 2018
MamBi:

grin grin grin

I should not laugh because I don't want to get in the middle of any wars but I could not help but laugh at this.

"Brother hypocrite" sounds so strange and hilarious...
you dey mind that confuse mofo grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 12:13pm On Mar 06, 2018
Akthedream112:

Which kain teasing be that? Its weird abeg.she should be making food for tobi and not the other way.even nina that she looks down on makes food for mira and even leaves sardine for him.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyAimy: 12:13pm On Mar 06, 2018
Munzy14:

A case of network issue. Which is common in naija.
Okay, have fun here and stay off that my G's lane
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:13pm On Mar 06, 2018
Akthedream112:

SHE DIDN'T MENTION MIRACLE.... IT WAS RICO THAY THOUGHT MENTIONED MIRACLE... RICO THOUGHT CEE-C WAS ANGRY BECAUSE TOBI HAVE THE REST SARDINE TO MIRACLE.. CEE-C NEVER MENTIONED MIRACLE.. GO REWIND ANF WATCH
She?
Did you see where I wrote TOBI!

What are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 06, 2018
alarmednigerian:

Thank you very much for explaining better, his hate for CeeC is on another level.
DONT MIND THE GUY.. WHEN CEE-C CAME IN FROM THE GARDEN, TOBI WAS IN THE KITCHEN.. MIRACLE AND RICO WERE AT THE LOUNGE..

CEE-C CALLED TOBI SELFISH FOR MAYBE NOT MAKING HERS OR INVITING HER. TOBI TOLD HER THAT THERE ARE ENOUGH TO GO ROUND AND SHE DIDN'T TELL HIM THAT SHE WILL EAT..

MIRACLE THEN ASKED RICO WHY CEE-C WAS SHOUTING... RICO DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING..

THE SAME RICO TOLD TOBI THAT HE THOUGH IT WAS BECAUSE TOBI GAVE THE REMAINING SARDINE TO MIRACLE..

CEE-C NEVER MENTIONED MIRACLE. IT WAS RICO THAT BROUGHT MIRACLE INTO THE DISCUSSION BECAUSE HE THOUGHT THAT WAS WHY CEE-C WAS SHOUTING WHICH TOBI DISPUTED..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 12:19pm On Mar 06, 2018
I just heard an housemate called the HOH(Bambam) an idiot? If you watched that part, please kindly give an unbiased update. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nell2: 12:20pm On Mar 06, 2018
oshe11:
Awon CopyCat

All these love thingie and "Awwn" no fit U

Leave it to the experts who get goosebumps naturally, STOP FORCING IT AND COPYING OTHERS

HIAN!!!
As in ehh, they make me sick

Awwwwwing for what is not there.

very fakkkkkkke fakkkkkkke...

I just wan burst somebody brain.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 12:23pm On Mar 06, 2018
deelizabeth93:
I just heard an housemate called the HOH(Bambam) an idiot? If you watched that part, please kindly give an unbiased update. Thank you.

I heard HOH just went to sleep not long ago. Abeg don't bring unnecessary tension here

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 12:24pm On Mar 06, 2018
Threebear:

Did they compete as pairs or individuals? Did they run out of whom to nominate on the sixth week?

You have no point
I take d last part as a compliment. Thanks for it.
The way u react to anything and everything is mind blowing. U really have the luxury of time.
Wehdone ma/sir.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 12:24pm On Mar 06, 2018
Loving the Convo between Miracle, Tobi and Rico. They went from music of see gobe hms to power bikes and then to flying a plane.

Tobi offered to coach Miracle on power biking. # outofthehousefriendshipgoals#

This is unlike others who once they are seated, bore us with talks like who nominated who in see gobe, who they assume is a weak link or strong contender, who they know or worked with bla bla. cheesy

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
senatordave1:

Which kain teasing be that? Its weird abeg.she should be making food for tobi and not the other way.even nina that she looks down on makes food for mira and even leaves sardine for him.
YOU ARE NOW TWISTING IT... WHAT IS WRONG WITH A GUY MAKING FOOD FOR A GIRL?
THE FIRST TIME MIRACLE PREPARED FOOD IN THAT HOUSE, IT WAS BECAUSE OF NINA...
FORGET THIS LOCAL MENTALITY, COOKING IS NOT MEANT FOR FEMALE ONLY..
THE CHIEF COOK IN THAT HOUSE IS RICO(A MALE)
.FOLLOWED BY ANGEL(MALE).
THERE WAS NO COOKING.. IT WAS JUST BREAD AND SARDINE..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nell2: 12:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
Suspect33:
Three major contenders for this season are Teddy A, Lolu, and Tobi, worthy of mention, Bambam, Rico suave.... Miracle is a dumb fine boy
So is Teddy A #toiletgoals and the SHORT PUT Lolu intelligent but not intelligent

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 12:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
Akthedream112:
CEE-C IS EITHER A SPOILT CHILD,DONT REALLY HAVE SENSE OF HUMOUR OR HAVE ANGER ISSUE... WHICHEVER WAY, SHE NEED TO CALM DOWN BEFORE IT GETS OUT OF HAND..
TOO MUCH OF EVERYTHING IS BAD.

All of the above and additionally, I suspect she thinks it is a successful strategy. Watching her sometimes, I want to call her aside and twist her ears. It is getting to the stage where, when she is about to start, I just go and find something to do. Too much of everything is indeed bad... cry

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by slimtosin(m): 12:26pm On Mar 06, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Just recently anto refused to put up lolu for eviction..

what does that tell you, that lolu is many steps ahead of her..

Of course she wouldnt and lolu would dare not also...watch the game bro,i hope you see things clearly...it's a game of trust at first and then betrayal... tactic yen niyen
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:26pm On Mar 06, 2018
In another news Miracle is a Bisola fan.
Ibkayee grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1689) (1690) (1691) (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.