Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,310 members, 7,853,434 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:40 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1694) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3927045 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1691) (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) (1696) (1697) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 12:49pm On Mar 06, 2018
genius43:

I heard HOH just went to sleep not long ago. Abeg don't bring unnecessary tension here

I saw it on a group page. I don't want to mention the housemate's name who said it so as not to bring tension. I just wanted confirmation from anyone here. It will really help.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:51pm On Mar 06, 2018
oshe11:
You no tire?

Hers is so Fake, She gives me this masculine vibe
I think a male is behind that "monica"
Lol, just found it funny,
Especially the "mini bamteddys" grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 06, 2018
CAMERA MAN, PLEASE CHANGE THIS SCENE.... I DONT LIKE IT WHEN A LADY SHOUT WHILE TALKING...

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 12:52pm On Mar 06, 2018
genius43:
Cee C to Lolu claims that he sees Tobi as just a housemate but she wants Tobi to be treating her like a girlfriend.

Am tired of her double standards.

My darling problem child grin. Sees who as just a housemate? The same housemate she wrote love letter to? In that case, let me go and knock postman's door. Maybe he is the one who is yet to deliver love letter from Cee'c to the other housemates...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 12:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
ibkayee:

I've always liked that boy grin

How many boys you like? grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 12:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
deelizabeth93:

I saw it on a group page. I don't want to mention the housemate's name who said it so as not to bring tension. I just wanted confirmation from anyone here. It will really help.

Abeg, name the housemate. Maybe naming the name will jog people's memory into writing what actually happened.. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 12:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
Biggie pls now, change this scene na.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 06, 2018
TO DATE OR MARRY A LADY LAWYER NO BE BEANS OOOO
SHOUT OUT TO ALL LADY LAWYERS..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 12:54pm On Mar 06, 2018
deelizabeth93:

Cee C, Lolu and Anto were talking about card and board games to kill of boredom, Lolu den suggested running off the ideas thru the HOH, Anto said she is also sleeping and Cee C it is not too long she slept
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyAimy: 12:56pm On Mar 06, 2018
Akthedream112:
CAMERA MAN, PLEASE CHANGE THIS SCENE.... I DONT LIKE IT WHEN A LADY SHOUT WHILE TALKING...
You don't like it when Ceec shout while talking grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 12:56pm On Mar 06, 2018
so Cece wants biggie to bring a human being that can actually listen into the house. lol
Mhen this babe na case. Lolu just had to concede defeat in order to end their argument. Dude is trying.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 12:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
MamBi:

My darling problem child grin. Sees who as just a housemate? The same housemate she wrote love letter to? In that case, let me go and knock postman's door. Maybe he is the one who is yet to deliver love letter from Cee'c to the other housemates...

Lolu: Do you hate Tobi?
DQ:No
Lolu:Do you like Tobi?
Lolu:You have to be on one side.
grin

I aff Taya for your drama queen
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
Agbgift:
so Cece wants biggie to bring a human being that can actually listen into the house. lol
Mhen this babe na case. Lolu just had to conceal defeat in order to end their argument. Dude is trying.

What actually happened?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 12:58pm On Mar 06, 2018
oshe11:
Awon CopyCat

All these love thingie and "Awwn" no fit U

Leave it to the experts who get goosebumps naturally, STOP FORCING IT AND COPYING OTHERS

HIAN!!!

They can copy everything but failed to copy sense for tardy Teddy. Imagine, mini Teddybam, sounds so odd. Ughhhhh! Pukes! embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:58pm On Mar 06, 2018
genius43:

DQ :No
grin

I affect Taya for your drama queen

So lolu gets his name while cee c gets drama queen used to represent her grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 06, 2018
deelizabeth93:
I just heard an housemate called the HOH(Bambam) an idiot? If you watched that part, please kindly give an unbiased update. Thank you.
WHAT IS STOPPING YOU FROM GIVING THE UPDATE? ARE YOU SCARED OF ANYBODY OR WHAT?
SOMEONE OF YOU ARE TAKING THIS GAME TOP SERIOUS... LOL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:59pm On Mar 06, 2018
Blackhawk01:

They can copy everything but failed to copy sense for tardy Teddy. Imagine, mini Teddybam, sounds so odd. Ughhhhh! Pukes! embarassed embarassed

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 12:59pm On Mar 06, 2018
Giel:

What actually happened?

She is claiming nobody in the house listens to her, or in my own understanding accepts all her attitude

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 1:00pm On Mar 06, 2018
Giel:

So lolu gets his name while cee c gets drama queen used to represent her grin

You Gerrit, Drama Queen describes her more than Cee C
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:01pm On Mar 06, 2018
genius43:

She is claiming nobody in the house listens to her, or in my own understanding accepts all her attitude

Thanks.
So tobi listening to her all those times she dragged him out for over 3 hours talk is what?

Nobody has to accept all her attitude sha, she should just manage it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 1:01pm On Mar 06, 2018
Akthedream112:

WHAT IS STOPPING YOU FROM GIVING THE UPDATE? ARE YOU SCARED OF ANYBODY OR WHAT?
SOMEONE OF YOU ARE TAKING THIS GAME TOP SERIOUS... LOL

I am not scared, dear. Why would I be? I am not sure because I am not watching right now. I don't want to post a false update.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 1:01pm On Mar 06, 2018
genius43:

grin

I aff Taya for your drama queen

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 1:02pm On Mar 06, 2018
pocohantas:

How many boys you like? grin

tongue grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:02pm On Mar 06, 2018
Cards!! shocked
They must NOT get cards
They want to bore paying viewers to their poor deaths while they have living fun
Angel was not given his guitar angry

They must generate content on their own, by themselves, with their realities, simple
(stole this from geezeem)

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 06, 2018
LadyAimy:
You don't like it when Ceec shout while talking grin
I DON'T LIKE PEOPLE THAT SHOUT WHILE HAVING NORMAL DISCUSSION.... THAT WAS ONE THING I DISLIKE ABOUT PRINCESS... ALEX IS THE QUEEN OF EM ALL.. VERY ANNOYING.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:03pm On Mar 06, 2018
Is it that there is nothing for these housemates to do?
Lol,
Lolu left cee c in the closet? Lol.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 1:03pm On Mar 06, 2018
genius43:

Cee C, Lolu and Anto were talking about card and board games to kill of boredom, Lolu den suggested running off the ideas thru the HOH, Anto said she is also sleeping and Cee C it is not too long she slept

Alright. Until I see the video clip... Thank you.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 1:03pm On Mar 06, 2018
Giel:

Thanks.
So tobi listening to her all those times she drag him out for over 3 hours talk is what?

Nobody has to accept all her attitude sha, she should just manage it.

She behaves like a Bipolar person even if she's not

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:03pm On Mar 06, 2018
Giel:

What actually happened?
Can't give full details of the discussion,but it's between Lolu and Cece discussing about how housemates sees her in general.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 1:03pm On Mar 06, 2018
Giel:

Lol, just found it funny,
Especially the "mini bamteddys" grin grin
Tomorrow na YumDy and YumBam

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 1:04pm On Mar 06, 2018
Agbgift:
Mhen this babe na case. Lolu just had to concede defeat in order to end their argument. Dude is trying.

Lolu conceded defeat? grin grin grin

I wish I was watching...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyAimy: 1:04pm On Mar 06, 2018
Akthedream112:

I DON'T LIKE PEOPLE THAT SHOUT WHILE HAVING NORMAL DISCUSSION.... THAT WAS ONE THING I DISLIKE ABOUT PRINCESS... ALEX IS THE QUEEN OF EM ALL.. VERY ANNOYING.
That girl is too childish

(1) (2) (3) ... (1691) (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) (1696) (1697) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.