Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,324 members, 7,850,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:26 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1712) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3924315 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1709) (1710) (1711) (1712) (1713) (1714) (1715) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ersonleads(m): 8:59pm On Mar 06, 2018
Ozone itself can be labelled a green house gas just like carbon dioxide and chlorofluorocarbon (cfc), they act like a blanket covering the earth surface keeping flared gases trapped in earth, hence resulting to global warming.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:00pm On Mar 06, 2018
MamBi:

They were provided with research materials at the beginning of the task. And some the things they are discussing come from the materials they were given.

Ehee!
I for say
Thanks Mz B
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 9:01pm On Mar 06, 2018
Ibk03:
This Teddy A is talking nonsense with confidence about global warming!! Nigga talking about clouds and ozone layer and bullshit.. What nonsense illiteracy..

Miracle that I even expect better from Is talking about solar radiation and CO blocking solar radiation from going back to space.. I'm done with this guys

Teddy A doesn't know difference between ozone. Layer depletion and global warming and he is holding a damn paper.. What's all this rubbish

They are both right. It should be CO2 gas though ...It is one the green house gases that helps to trap some of the IR radiation that re radiate back to the atmosphere...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 9:01pm On Mar 06, 2018
Ibk03:

The issue with global warming is NOT solely about sun UV rays returning to space.. Without those rays we wouldn't live on the earth.. Its about the presence of increased green house gases from fossil fuels. we have an increase in the number of vehicles etc (sources of green house gases).. This is what traps the heat.. When u cut trees that help remove greenhouse gases, there is an increase in CO in the atmosphere..

Miracle is muddling the things up. He is far better than the rest.. He also talked about ozone layer with Bambam..

From a layman's perspective, global warming and Ozone layer depletion are mostly the same thing, it's only when you go farther deep that you'll truly know the difference between them. But they really share some traits. Take a look below and read more from the link.

In the layman’s approach, ozone depletion and global warming is mostly the same thing. However from a more detailed look at the two issues, it is clearly evident that both of them mean absolutely two different things.

Similarities may however be linked to their possible effects on human life as well as some of their underlying courses. From a more scientific outlook, the two subjects are quite interrelated as one leads to the other and therefore can not be entirely divorced from one another

[b]Although the two are different, activities leading to one always have some impact on the other. For starters, let’s look at the term global warming and what are the factors that lead to global warming. Global warming is the climatic change that occurs when gasses such as carbon dioxide, methane and other refrigerants trap excess heat in the earth’s lower atmosphere and thus increasing the earth’s temperatures. The temperatures rise under this circumstances because the sun’s rays are able to reach the earth but the green house effect created by the refrigerants prevents the same rays from escaping back into the atmosphere. This situation is commonly referred to as the green house effect.

The relationship between global warming and ozone depletion is quite a direct one. As stated in the above paragraph, when the green house effect traps the heat and prevents it from rising back into the stratosphere, global warming is experienced. If this heat does not rise successfully back into the atmosphere, the automatic result is the reduction in temperatures up in the stratosphere. These reduced temperatures are the main course of ozone depletion since the ozone layer does not thrive well under reduced temperatures.[/b]
http://www.differencebetween.net/science/nature/difference-between-ozone-depletion-and-global-warming/

You can see that while both are different, SOME activities impact each other and they share some similar traits. . Miracle is not 100% right, but he made the best contribution which shouldn't be surprising, though.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:02pm On Mar 06, 2018
ifyalways:
Yes, my Nina wants to debate. Worst thing going that will happen is that she will miss her lines but she will put in her best.

Is she not better than the oversabis in the house? Did TeddyA not say that hydrocarbons grow from plants while Rico said ozone layer is buried deep in the sea. Bambam and Cece that gave another definition for common diffusion and osmosis? All of them with exception of Miracle, Tobi and Leo knows zilch about the topic of the debate which is largely basic integrated science or biology/Physics.

I'm happy Nina wants to make an attempt to debate and last I saw she was studying and hopefully, she is also going to try and learn how to debate
She is putting in effort.
Rico teaching that when materials are there, embarassed
Beorn I don't think I have excuse for Rico again embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:04pm On Mar 06, 2018
Beorn:

From a layman's perspective, global warming and Ozone layer depletion are mostly the same thing, it's only when you go farther deep that you'll truly know the difference between them. But they really share some traits. Take a look below and read more from the link.

http://www.differencebetween.net/science/nature/difference-between-ozone-depletion-and-global-warming/

You can see that while both are different, SOME activities impact each other and they share some similar traits. . Miracle is not 100% right, but he made the best contribution which shouldn't be surprising, though.

Not even NASA and Russian scientists can be 100 percent right on this
True Story
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 9:04pm On Mar 06, 2018
Threebear:

Obviously you know nothing about business, what is even your profession?
So if the product you want to order is edible, you make placement in the comfort of your room?
Or a mobile device?
If it is a perfume ,body lotion, cosmetic you make placement in the comfort of your room ?
If it is a wire product, where you need to test the inches, thickness and durability, you make placement in the comfort of your room?

Most business people that travel do not travel because it's a necessity, rather to be absolutely sure of the products they're bringing in, to test samples and review other products in store his the parent company.

That is what separates the Dangotes and otedolas from a local shirt dealer in balogun standing at a queer to offload his 100k order from an overstocked 911 .

Meanwhile I'm done with this argument.
Thank God u are done. U were just blabbing and blabbing and saying nothing reasonable.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 9:04pm On Mar 06, 2018
oshe11:
Na he work be that.
HE THINKS WE ARE TALKING ABOUT CELEBS AND GUCCI
YES, BECAUSE HIS IN THE FIELD OF SHOWBIZ, WHILE YOUR MIRACLE THAT IS INTO AVIATION SHOULD KNOW MORE ABOUT GLOBAL WARMING

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2018
Ibk03:

Its a joke oo.. I'm sorry..

kiss kiss kiss kiss

Climate change discussions can be intense sometimes so maybe I was being too sensitive.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2018
Giel:

I'm happy Nina wants to make an attempt to debate and last I saw she was studying and hopefully, she is also going to try and learn how to debate
Beorn I don't think I have excuse for Rico again embarassed

cheesy
Anyway his cooking and kitchen skills are super
His intelligence and art are top notch there
He should not look at Nina ever, though cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2018
dazzy2:
They shud just use Teddy A as case study Na y are Dey finding the topic difficult wen Dey already have answers around dem

Exactly, why all this fumbling when they have materials.
but teddy A as case study for what?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 9:06pm On Mar 06, 2018
Giel:

Beõrn I don't think I have excuse for Rico again embarassed

Rico na my G, please make an excuse for him. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 9:07pm On Mar 06, 2018
Giel:

B.eorn I don't think I have excuse for Rico again embarassed

Rico is trying too hard to be relevant. He just focus on his kitchen goals who knows he might be in the next yum yum advert

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 9:08pm On Mar 06, 2018
oshe11:
Missunknown....
I see ya!
Dnt think I saw ur post yesternight, hope U werent bannedwink
As in ehn 2days ban for derailing the thread. Jail no easy oh, let me hit higi haga and celebrate freedom
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:09pm On Mar 06, 2018
Eeghe:

cheesy
Anyway his cooking and kitchen skills are super
His intelligence and art are top notch there
He should not look at Nina ever, though cheesy

True
It's just that one you're interested in @bold grin grin
Beorn:

Rico na my G, please make an excuse for him. grin

I stand by my former excuse then grin cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 9:09pm On Mar 06, 2018
Am hearing rumours that sms votes carries more weight than online votes,that 100 online votes equals 5 to 10 votes while 1 sms vote equals 10 to 50 votes.someone should debunk or confirm please
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 06, 2018
All these hydro kini kan kini kan is boring Jo, they should give entertainment jare

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 9:10pm On Mar 06, 2018
Ibk03:
Teddy cannot be a judge biko!! He is too ignorant to be a judge!
Im so vexed at this..
Simple topic: is global warming a myth or fact?? .. Teddy is arguing that when they say myth, the person arguing should say something like, 'we cannot say because of global warming we won't ride cars'.. What sort of line of argument.. Is that the line of thought??

continue vexing here, ur vexation would not stop Teddy A from progressing

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by folamee: 9:13pm On Mar 06, 2018
Ibk03:
This Teddy A is talking nonsense with confidence about global warming!! Nigga talking about clouds and ozone layer and bullshit.. What nonsense illiteracy..

Miracle that I even expect better from Is talking about solar radiation and CO blocking solar radiation from going back to space.. I'm done with this guys

Teddy A doesn't know difference between ozone. Layer depletion and global warming and he is holding a damn paper.. What's all this rubbish
anything teddyA says is bad,do u know it urself without running to google,olodo behaving as if u are intelligent.smh

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:13pm On Mar 06, 2018
Tobi and Ceecee doing the usual again...

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:14pm On Mar 06, 2018
Treasuredlove:
All these hydro kini kan kini kan is boring Jo, they should give entertainment jare

Thank you!
Or they should have asked housemates to come up with practical ways to prevent /reduce the effects of global warming, the greenhouse effect and etc in a resource poor setting like Nigeria and sub Saharan Africa

That way we all learn practical applications
Anyway what do I know!?

Just bored though cry, and lashing out at Biggie cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2018
Cece Don find Tobi go again.

Walahi, I don't understand this girl and her game plan. Is she an Ogbanje or she gets high from the daily fight and make up? She's talking about the bread and sardine. Tobi made in the morning for himself and Miracle. Sheesh. She's so draining. angry

Shes angry Tobi didn't ask her if she wanted the sardine but he made for Miracle.

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2018
What have I done to deserve this - this babe for Tobiness!?
Hai!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 9:16pm On Mar 06, 2018
folamee:

anything teddyA says is bad,do u know it urself without running to google,olodo behaving as if u are intelligent.smh
don't mind the thing, just ranting rubbish about Teddy A that doesn't even know they exist

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 9:16pm On Mar 06, 2018
styrese:
continue vexing here, ur vexation would not stop Teddy A from progressing
Who is this one??!!

Pls swerve!! Is Teddy A ur family member, is he your friend?? Pls carry your fanatism away from my side..

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 9:17pm On Mar 06, 2018
So na eating of breakfast together cause Cee'c vexation since morning.. grin grin

A happy day lost now because of something this small..

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 9:17pm On Mar 06, 2018
folamee:

Lmao.. Another fanatic.. U are not better than these Mina addicts.. Oya swerve!!!!

I'll let your olodo insult slide.. Pls try it one more time
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ersonleads(m): 9:18pm On Mar 06, 2018
MrBigiman:
Most of these housemates are not intelligent. Miracle is doing his best.
as a pilot is miracle not suppose to know better? Not all of dem did geography or science. I wished angel was still around, would av given dem knowledge even miracle confirm am say miracle know book
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 9:21pm On Mar 06, 2018
Ayoomolabake:

I only called your attention to it .

He is neutral. He doesn't support any housemate for now.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 9:21pm On Mar 06, 2018
Ibk03:

Who is this one??!!

Pls swerve!! Is Teddy A ur family member, is he your friend?? Pls carry your fanatism away from my side..
Gerrout, you know nothing to criticize someone, rubbish

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:21pm On Mar 06, 2018
ifyalways:

Walahi, I don't understand this girl and her game plan. Is she an Ogbanje or she gets high from the daily fight and make up? She's talking about the bread and sardine. Tobi made in the morning for himself and Miracle. Sheesh. She's so draining. angry
It's only Tobi that can bear her. Most housemates are running from her. Imagine Miracle had to pack his slippers and ran away from them (She and Tobi) when she called him to come interfere in their discussion last Nyt. Today Lolu had to allow her win on their argument. He left her to join the guys in the lounge.
Tobi is really trying.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 9:21pm On Mar 06, 2018
ifyalways:

Shes angry Tobi didn't ask her if she wanted the sardine but he made for Miracle.
Tobi is her game, she has successfully reduced his game and used him to create her fan base. He should have listened and left her from the first time they had issues. Now on the polls she is much higher than him. So sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1709) (1710) (1711) (1712) (1713) (1714) (1715) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.