Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1715) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3891282 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1712) (1713) (1714) (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 10:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
77up:
your stupid ass dont even know how to pretend to be neutral tongue
Pls which housemate am I supporting??
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
Ibk03:
Nope
Lol Interesting!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 06, 2018
ACCORDING TO NINA, MIRACLE SO COMPLAIN THAT HER FOOD IS SALTY AND HAS TOO MUCH PEPPER..

MIRACLE JUST SAID THAT HER FOOD IS NONSENSE..

NINAL LEFT AND WAS FORMING ANGRY.. MIRACLE WENT TO BRING HER BACK..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 10:31pm On Mar 06, 2018
Mina moments. cheesy grin cheesy

They both sure know how to make us smile and grin to sleep. My cuties kiss

How will this house be without them? I mean it's gonna be boring, bland, fake moments with grumpy and grouchy. cry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 10:32pm On Mar 06, 2018
styrese:
cos in aviation school such areas aren't left untouched
I always knew wisdom was far from you...
Global warming and aviation school.. Lmao.... grin grin
U should be a comedian wink wink
Such folly in one sentence..

Dominique pls I'm trying to report this moniker.. But his offence is not in the list..

Pls add number 23.. Foolishness.. People need to get banned for gross folly.. Thank you...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:33pm On Mar 06, 2018
I hope I am not the only MiNalite cheesy that just watched the loooong piece of amazingness that played now
Classic MiNa
#goals goals goals
It is a good night, lol
kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 10:33pm On Mar 06, 2018
Abeg I'm out till midnight..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theflash98: 10:33pm On Mar 06, 2018
Eeghe:
Mr and Mrs Alpha couple were not there
The business mogul was also missing

Ehee Ifu would kiss Rico cos she liked kissing my KBrule

Didn't she and bittoo kiss like 10times?...she didn't like that?...bittoo will faint watching that
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:33pm On Mar 06, 2018
ifyalways:
Mina moments. cheesy grin cheesy

They both sure know how to make us smile and grin to sleep. My cuties kiss

How will this house be without them? I mean it's gonna be boring, bland, fake moments with grumpy and grouchy. cry

Amen!
You watched too
Gureaaat

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 10:36pm On Mar 06, 2018
Ibk03:

Dominique pls I'm trying to report this moniker.. But his offence is not in the list..

Pls add number 23.. Foolishness.. People need to get banned for gross folly.. Thank you...
silly Go and do your research and stop typing rubbish from your ignorant puke, gush

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:39pm On Mar 06, 2018
Can I be hearing just MiNa and Tobi even when they show me Ifu and the others? cheesy
Thank you

And the moment continues
My heart cheesy tongue

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:41pm On Mar 06, 2018
Miracle is too sweet
Chineke/Olodumare
kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:44pm On Mar 06, 2018
PsG useless sha. undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by munalight(f): 10:44pm On Mar 06, 2018
Please, I need updates on Mina Moments.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 10:44pm On Mar 06, 2018
Ibk03:

Call ur Teddy A minions to order..

Don't make me insult you, please. Don't take my being nice for granted.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:45pm On Mar 06, 2018
Eeghe:
Miracle is too sweet
Chineke/Olodumare
kiss
Because he got apple for Nina grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:46pm On Mar 06, 2018
munalight:
Please, I need updates on Mina Moments.
Show me one proof you voted mito this week, I'll update you

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by phulxpression: 10:47pm On Mar 06, 2018
Some pple are just too funny..Why won't a pilot know about weather,to be a pilot ur physics and geography must be sound.So I expect Miracle to educate d oda housemates cos dats his field.

Pple praising Nina for having shown interest to learn, how old is she if I may ask? If she doesn't show interest who else will apart from Alex...They r both dumb and childish. .....

Strictly ma opinion... undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 06, 2018
MIRACLE AND TEDDY-A LOOKING FOR THE EASIEST TASK(JUDGE)....

NINA IS PART OF THE SPEAKER.. LOL

NOW THEY THINK THE SO CALLED "EVIL" WILL BE VERY USEFUL AS A SPEAKER.. LOL
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:48pm On Mar 06, 2018
Eeghe:
Miracle is too sweet
Chineke/Olodumare
kiss
Just like how u are naturally in your own world when these 2 are on screen.

EVEN IN THE MIDST OF BANTER, YOU JUST DEY YUMMI AND YUMNA DEY GOwink

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:49pm On Mar 06, 2018
Threebear:

Because he got apple for Nina grin

No, everything
The way he treats Nina
The way he likes her
They act like siblings and like sweethearts if this were possible to imagine

Meanwhile this is the first time I am a full out romancer on BB
The whole Maria and Dillish thing was sick IMO
Those Namibian beauties scammed Naija cheesy

I like that you like to see me happy cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 06, 2018
I THINK NINA, MIRACLE AND ALEX SHOULD BE AMONG THE SPEAKERS cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:51pm On Mar 06, 2018
Threebear:
PsG useless sha. undecided
If only my gun was licensed....
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 06, 2018
NINA IS BEGGING THEM TO CHANGE HER FROM BEING A SPEAKER TO ONE OF THE JUDGES.... FEAR FEAR.

MIRACLE DOESN'T WANT TO SWAP WITH NINA..

BAMBAM WANTS TO FORCE MIRACLE TO SWAP WITH NINA FOR THE SAKE OF THEIR WAGER..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 10:52pm On Mar 06, 2018
Ibk03:

Dumb dumber dumbest..
can't believe am actually chatting wit dis thing.

disappear from my face now , oya run !

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:52pm On Mar 06, 2018
deelizabeth93:

Even with the briefs in their hands. They will need the internet to break down some terms for them. Chemistry is not easy. If Ahneeka or Angel was present it would have been easier...I dont talk unintelligently, dear.

Really?! You are the one who has been spewing unintelligent talks all over the thread. Didn't you go check google too?
As in eeh. Now I miss angel and ahneeka. This just a task they would av dissected like maaaad. As a chemist I observed miracle talk abt it. he made sense in some. and talk partial rubbish in some. same as Teddy. but I think once they go through the literature review article given to them, both of them will explain more. Leo keeping quiet to this case is just somehow. As a science inclined person i expect him to come in and lecture fellow HMs.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 10:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
Ibk03:

Ignorance is not an excuse to be this unwise. They learn about global warming in Aviation school...
Who is the foolish one here?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 10:54pm On Mar 06, 2018
oshe11:
Are u same as Ibkayee?
ibkayee can't be that filthy thing am sure.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:54pm On Mar 06, 2018
oshe11:
Just like how u are naturally in your own world when these 2 are on screen.

EVEN IN THE MIDST OF BANTER, YOU JUST DEY YUMMI AND YUMNA DEY GOwink

Yes, there is a world cheesy
Outside of them the house is all fake and trying too hard-ish (for me)

Tobi is in that world too

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 06, 2018
phulxpression:
Some pple are just too funny..Why won't a pilot know about weather,to be a pilot ur physics and geography must be sound.So I expect Miracle to educate d oda housemates cos dats his field.

Pple praising Nina for having shown interest to learn, how old is she if I may ask? If she doesn't show interest who else will apart from Alex...They r both dumb and childish. .....

Strictly ma opinion... undecided
MIRACLE AND NINA ARE DOING THEIR BEST TO AVOID BEING A SPEAKER..
MIRACLE DOESN'T WANT TO SWAP WITH NINA... THIS IS THE TIME FOR HIM TO SHOW TRUE LOVE... LOL
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 10:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
Ibk03:

Pls which housemate am I supporting??

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
Now I miss Angel.
He would have organised this whole thing sharp sharp.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1712) (1713) (1714) (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)