Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,438 members, 7,850,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:20 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1716) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3924728 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1713) (1714) (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:58pm On Mar 06, 2018
Eeghe:

Yes, there is a world cheesy Outside of them the house is all fake and trying too hard-ish (for me)
Tobi is in that world too
Minatoville
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 10:58pm On Mar 06, 2018
Munzy14:

As in eeh. Now I miss angel and ahneeka. This just a task they would av dissected like maaaad. As a chemist I observed miracle talk abt it. he made sense in some. and talk partial rubbish in some. same as Teddy. but I think once they go through the literature review article given to them, both of them will explain more. Leo keeping quiet to this case is just somehow. As a science inclined person i expect him to come in and lecture fellow HMs.

A topic like this will be a problem to even a science student that have not read in a long time. Even a science student that is not a chemist/ an engineer would just muddle everything up. Don't blame Leo, his head is filled up with only real estate and business of making money. He don forget... grin

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:59pm On Mar 06, 2018
oshe11:
Minatoville

More like MiNaville with Tobilee
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 06, 2018
Ekinematics:
Now I miss Angel.
He would have organised this whole thing sharp sharp.
ANGEL AND AHNEEKA WOULD HAVE DONE A NICE JOB.... BUT NIGERIANS PREFER ROMANCE AND SEX..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:00pm On Mar 06, 2018
Eeghe:

More like MiNaville with Tobilee
cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:02pm On Mar 06, 2018
Each pair should have a speaker...
EITHER TEDDY OR NINA SHOULD VOLUNTEER

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by freshboi88: 11:04pm On Mar 06, 2018
sophiathefirst:
Please vote for LIFU, We can do it.
Someone will tell u his favourite housemate is entertaining, n u leave ur own fav. housemate n vote for theirs. you will tell me in what way and the kind of entertainment these housemates re giving to the viewers. Entertainment should go in line with season 2 housemates not this ones
Some fans will say all manner of things so as to sway you to vote their favourites and leave urs, non of the housemate have all the full qualities package in him/her. They will neglect the weakness of their favourites and still vote for them. No matter the immoral or bad attitude they re sending out to the public, people still pat at the back for a job well done. why not vote urs.
A Vote for Leo and Ifu is a vote for competence. Vote for Lifu.
Vote for responsible housemates, vote for Lifu
Vote for housemate with worthy life ambition. Vote for Lifu
Vote for the host and guest speaker double wahala talk show. Vote Lifu.

5milla way dem win Neva do una, bounce abeg

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 06, 2018
LOOK AT SOME OF THEM FIGHTING TO GET THE EASIEST TASK.. KHLOE, BITTO, AHNEEKA AND ANGEL WOULD HAVE KILLED THIS TASK WITH NO HESITATION..

YET, THEY WANT TO EVICT CEE-C AND KEEP PEOPLE LIKE NINA, MIRACLE AND ALEX..

I THOUGHT SOME PEOPLE SAID THIS AFTERNOON THAT MIRACLE WOULD MAKE A GOOD LECTURER... OYA COME AND BE A SPEAKER NA.. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 11:05pm On Mar 06, 2018
[quote author=77up post=65622702][/quote]

How are you, 77up? kiss kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:09pm On Mar 06, 2018
Someone like ceec should be used to debating, she doesnt wanna come out cos SHE CAN'T COMPLETE A SENTEN.....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:09pm On Mar 06, 2018
missunknown:

Tobi is her game, she has successfully reduced his game and used him to create her fan base. He should have listened and left her from the first time they had issues. Now on the polls she is much higher than him. So sad
According to first real eviction, lolu and anto pulled more votes than tobi and cc pair.
Apart from Miracle and teddy, I am sure lolu is the next guy in d game. before tobi and rico. lolu and cc are likely to exceed tobi and lex. They are pulling fans as long as they keep on getting nominated.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by freshboi88: 11:10pm On Mar 06, 2018
Akthedream112:

ANGEL AND AHNEEKA WOULD HAVE DONE A NICE JOB.... BUT NIGERIANS PREFER ROMANCE AND SEX..

So after d task what else would dey bring to d table....pls stop talking trash

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 06, 2018
oshe11:
Each pair should have a speaker...

EITHER TEDDY OR NINA SHOULD VOLUNTEER
NINA SHOULD BE SPEAKER.... WE WANT THE BEST FOR HER.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:10pm On Mar 06, 2018
deelizabeth93:

Ignorance is not an excuse to be this unwise. They learn about global warming in Aviation school...
Don't embarrass yourself, climate change and global warming are not the same.
Over the years laymen like you have used the two terms interchangeably but when you delve dip into what they encompass, you'll find out that they're very different.

Climate change is the adverse effects the chemical industries purport on the climate, how the growth of the industries and technologies are supposedly causing adverse effects on the climate.

Global warming is a preconceived myth that there will be a time when earth would be so inhabitable for man that he'd have to seek another planet. Because everything from the seas to the trees will be toxic.

While I think this can be mentioned in a passing of most piloting courses, it can't be one of their curriculum .

She's right ,you're wrong again.

And before you go to google to dig out that climate change and global warming can be used interchangeably, look at my first paragraph. wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
freshboi88:

So after d task what else would dey bring to d table....pls stop talking trash
THEY CAN BRING ANYTHING APART FROM MAYBE SEX AND ROMANCE WHICH IS NOT BY FORCE...
YOU ARE THE ONE TALKING TRASH HERE...
TELL ME WHAT THEY CAN NOT DO? STOP FOOLING YOURSELF..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by skitozblog: 11:12pm On Mar 06, 2018
Hmm team miracle

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 06, 2018
oshe11:
Someone like ceec should be used to debating, she doesnt wanna come out cos SHE CAN'T COMPLETE A SENTEN.....
OK... MIRACLE AND NINA THAT CAN COMPLETE A SENTENCE SHOULD COME OUT AND SPEAK NA.. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 11:15pm On Mar 06, 2018
Ceec as a lawyer should be able to debate.she will be a very poor and biased judge

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 11:15pm On Mar 06, 2018
skitozblog:
Hmm team miracle
Big shame really.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sophiathefirst: 11:15pm On Mar 06, 2018
freshboi88:

d 5million na for dash? shee them all get the same opportunity to win money.
who is begging this one to vote for them. vote ur favourite n dont mention me, i wasnt talking to u.
gerra out n go n take several seats. swerve

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by freshboi88: 11:15pm On Mar 06, 2018
Akthedream112:

THEY CAN BRING ANYTHING APART FROM MAYBE SEX AND ROMANCE WHICH IS NOT BY FORCE...
YOU ARE THE ONE TALKING TRASH HERE...
TELL ME WHAT THEY CAN NOT DO? STOP FOOLING YOURSELF..

U r just pained because pple like d pple u don't like......Apparently what they ( angel and ahneeka) Brot to the table asides their tsk presentation got them EVICTED. They r gone dude, jeez mhen grow up and stop sulking over it.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by feelgood(m): 11:16pm On Mar 06, 2018
Akthedream112:
LOOK AT SOME OF THEM FIGHTING TO GET THE EASIEST TASK.. KHLOE, BITTO, AHNEEKA AND ANGEL WOULD HAVE KILLED THIS TASK WITH NO HESITATION..

YET, THEY WANT TO EVICT CEE-C AND KEEP PEOPLE LIKE NINA, MIRACLE AND ALEX..

I THOUGHT SOME PEOPLE SAID THIS AFTERNOON THAT MIRACLE WOULD MAKE A GOOD LECTURER... OYA COME AND BE A SPEAKER NA.. grin

But the HMs, including CeeCee have just insisted that Miracle should be the speaker because he is very knowledgeable about topic. They made ref to the way he talked about flying earlier.

So then, still want to put down Miracle? Join the train my guy. It's a movement. Of all the BBnaija housemates from the 1st season to this, there's not been such a massive adulation of this humble yet intelligent young man.

Put away the bad bellicks and hop on. Team Mina rocks. Give it to Mito - your vote that is. You'd be glad you did.
Be cool and stay connected

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:16pm On Mar 06, 2018
Bang bang has been trying to pick fights with miracle this week.
I just hope miracle doesn't fall for it.
Just look at the slut that washes her anus on the toilet seat, dirty, ugly shameless, useless, hopeless aimless pathetic warthog.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:16pm On Mar 06, 2018
Akthedream112:

grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 11:17pm On Mar 06, 2018
Threebear:
99 + messages and you've not replied anyone? Lol grin cheesy
You're hardcore, something tells me we can be friends.
grin no problem.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:18pm On Mar 06, 2018
I prefer Ifu to Alex now shocked
I wish Alex was paired with Leo still @ this eviction week
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by freshboi88: 11:18pm On Mar 06, 2018
sophiathefirst:

d 5million na for dash? shee them all get the same opportunity to win money.
who is begging this one to vote for them. vote ur favourite n dont mention me, i wasnt talking to u.
gerra out n go n take several seats. swerve

C this one o did u specify any particular name wen u were campaigning for vote. You are taking it personal, Leo nah ur papa, abi ifu nah u gf??....tke a chill pill, bfre u let all tht hate consume u
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 11:19pm On Mar 06, 2018
Munzy14:

According to first real eviction, lolu and anto pulled more votes than tobi and cc pair.
Apart from Miracle and teddy, I am sure lolu is the next guy in d game. before tobi and rico. lolu and cc are likely to exceed tobi and lex. They are pulling fans as long as they keep on getting nominated.
Forget about that poll,last week gelah was ahead but where are they? Moreover you can clearly see that tobi has more fans than ceelo combined.again,that online poll is based on individual unlike voting where 1 person can provide thousands of votes.i have even searched on all social medias i hardly find any ceelo group or even whatsapp group.moreover,most of us are unaware of that bbn poll.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:19pm On Mar 06, 2018
deelizabeth93:

A topic like this will be a problem to even a science student that have not read in a long time. Even a science student that is not a chemist/ an engineer would just muddle everything up. Don't blame Leo, his head is filled up with only real estate and business of making money. He don forget... grin
You are correct. even I as a chemist making money in another diff field. It's not that easy o. I was only good. because it used to be one of my favorite course under global warming, ozone layer depletion, trans boundaries pollution etc... They should go through the literature. It will help them. wager is at stake. Watching rico teaching nina some stuffs, is like all those extra sheet students that still end up with E. lolzzz that guy is funny

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 11:21pm On Mar 06, 2018
freshboi88:

hehehehe
Lifu no wan gree go house oo. dem get 'strong backings' grin
Na ceelo fans i sorry for pass inside

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:23pm On Mar 06, 2018
senatordave1:

Forget about that poll,last week gelah was ahead but where are they? Moreover you can clearly see that tobi has more fans than ceelo combined.again,that online poll is based on individual unlike voting where 1 person can provide thousands of votes.i have even searched on all social medias i hardly find any ceelo group or even whatsapp group.moreover,most of us are unaware of that bbn poll.
Lolzzz. There are people who don't visit or align to any online stuffs. Once voting lines are open they simply recharge and Vote for whoever they want. I believe that's d type of fans ceelo has.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:23pm On Mar 06, 2018
Munzy14:

You are correct. even I as a chemist making money in another diff field. It's not that easy o. I was only good. because it used to be one of my favorite course under global warming, ozone layer depletion, trans boundaries pollution etc... They should go through the literature. It will help them. wager is at stake. Watching rico teaching nina some stuffs, is like all those extra sheet students that still end up with E. lolzzz that guy is funny
grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1713) (1714) (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.