Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,129 members, 7,845,747 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1767) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3919206 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1764) (1765) (1766) (1767) (1768) (1769) (1770) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 10:58am On Mar 08, 2018
Come o, Bamteddy ppl, who una give pity votes to sef this week??

Abeg make una vote Lifu make "Madam Delilah" and "Mr intelligent" go hause abeg grin

Da silva got Lifu covered sha grin but if una contribute vote, e nor go bad also.

Still team Mina, we no need votes, we get excess to give other teams sef grin

Bameddy make una vote Lifu

Nina need to chop small cane for her yesternight antics sha cheesy

Team Mina!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 10:58am On Mar 08, 2018
and nina wants to kill the whole housemate koz of ordinary indomie she is cooking lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 10:59am On Mar 08, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
Love korh
That shameless, ugly agbaya with irritating skin. I hope his girlfriend breaks up with him after he is kicked out of that house because he’s definitely not going to win
Jajajajajajajaja

Even if it is fake love...All na Love grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 10:59am On Mar 08, 2018
Now I understand why Miracle said Nina's noodles were salty. She uses all the spices in the noodles pack. sad
She should have used one spice for two noodles. I hope this one she's making turns out nice else the whole house will so mock her.

Worst still, she does not taste for salt or pepper as she's cooking. She just pours in everything. cheesy

My Nina kiss

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 08, 2018
I really hope Rico wins that money. He’s the only one that has semblance of sensesad

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ba7man(m): 11:01am On Mar 08, 2018
sukhothai:
that's just it.. Fun
fortunately some sadists and serious minded luminary don't see it so

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 11:01am On Mar 08, 2018
Bambam dey carry this hoh matter for head.she thinks its forever

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:05am On Mar 08, 2018
Queenofhell:

Morning farmer, with this climate change, I'm worried for your crops.
What do you think about it as a decade and half graduated chemist, do you think it will upsurge your only means of livelihood? undecided

You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.
Hahahahahahhahaha... That moment some people stalk on u and feel like they have facts. Quite funny.
cc dominique, myndd44 ,seun etc. nairaland rule no 19 bodly violated here. As in comfortably done.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 11:05am On Mar 08, 2018
ifyalways:
Now I understand why Miracle said Nina's noodles were salty. She uses all the spices in the noodles pack. sad
She should have used one spice for two noodles. I hope this one she's making turns out nice else the whole house will so mock her.

Worst still, she does not taste for salt or pepper as she's cooking. She just pours in everything. cheesy

My Nina kiss
who wont like such a dumb and innocent girl we team mina love her like that.so far our trainee pilot was denied american visa likes her who are we not to.when he wins the 25m he would help us send her to a good school that pays school fees,we all love you dumb and dumber.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ba7man(m): 11:05am On Mar 08, 2018
sukhothai:
c0ck sucker alert. grin

You no dey shame?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 08, 2018
CeeCee will go home this week
Then Ifu
Tobi will follow suit
Anto and Lolu start packing
Leo, are you still there sef
Nina be glad that you have miracle if not nobody will like you or vote for you
BamBam, even after showing us your knacking skills you won’t still win
Rico, perhaps my fave housemate but you won’t still win sad
Alex you are are loved, you’d probably reach final round but you no go win

The truth is, the battle is between Teddy A and Miracle as much as we all hate it. But God work’s in mysterious ways and things may happen differently cheesy
Any other person I skipped no be housemate thensad

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Gflat: 11:09am On Mar 08, 2018
Papiikush:
[s][/s]

As trashy as the cheap sandals and faded tiles in your sitting room.

You suffering from some kindda disease? Why is one leg bigger than the other? Your picture reeks of poverty.

This is the person nairalanders are arguing with grin

This is comic relieve the you make fun of him makes him fume meanwhile you are just having fun grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 11:10am On Mar 08, 2018
MamBi:

angry angry angry Did I not tell you to avoid kirikiri?

Eh! Iyamm in trouble and I tried not to get into a fight oooo... embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 11:10am On Mar 08, 2018
It's hilarious when a colossal idiot quotes you. . . cheesy

Like how do you get your handle out of a reeTArds mention? grin

Levels please. Ovoko kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rockybabz: 11:11am On Mar 08, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
I really hope Rico wins that money. He’s the only one that has semblance of sensesad
Rico the game player. Always pretending to listen and give advise,will be telling big broda he puts other people's needs first.all na wash.he once told aneeka about his game strategy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KoseweKosegbo: 11:15am On Mar 08, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
Then Ifu
Tobi will follow suit

The truth is, the battle is between Teddy A and Miracle as much as we all hate it. But God work’s in mysterious ways and things may happen differently cheesy

What is this one saying lipsrsealed

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nell2: 11:16am On Mar 08, 2018
Munzy14:

Hahahahahahhahaha... That moment some people stalk on u and feel like they have facts. Quite funny.
cc dominique, myndd44 ,seun etc. nairaland rule no 19 bodly violated here. As in comfortably done.

Why are you calling your ancestors.

cry cry baby

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 11:17am On Mar 08, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
Then Ifu
Tobi will follow suit

Till then.

But as for now

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:31am On Mar 08, 2018
nell2:

Why are you calling your ancestors.
cry cry baby
Hahahahahaha.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:31am On Mar 08, 2018
Hello Minaville kiss
Hello everyone

Please are the Yumyums speaking? Or even looking at each other? Is Nina red or regular ocha (fair)?
Help this mily out so I can function properly today cheesy
I also would love updates on Tobi, that Anto (have to keep an eye on her! lipsrsealed )and CeeC (I dunno why)

Thank you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KushyKush: 11:33am On Mar 08, 2018
current situation in the house.

Ceece is studying and eating.

Mina also having breakfast seem the pepper is too much.

BamBam and teddy upstairs (on bed) having a conversation. BamBam is dozing off already.

The house is boring right now.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Mamiikush01: 11:35am On Mar 08, 2018
What's going on in the house though, no updates today?
#TEAMTORACLE

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:42am On Mar 08, 2018
KushyKush:
current situation in the house.

Ceece is studying and eating.

Mina also having breakfast seem the pepper is too much.

BamBam and teddy upstairs (on bed) having a conversation. BamBam is dozing off already.

The house is boring right now.

Thank you
Please when you say "Mina also having breakfast" what exactly do you mean? Like, who is eating? Who is Mina to you? Nina or MiNa?
Please reply
Sorry for the bugging
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 08, 2018
OdikwaRisky:

Truest story ever told.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 11:47am On Mar 08, 2018
Ifu rehearsing her lines. Eloquent, as expected.

Cece and Mina having brekkie outside. Cece in a separate bowl, Mina in one bowl. Nina desperately wants Miracle to commend her noodles, he did but not as good as she wanted. No fights, usual play play. kiss

Nina's noodles is good though. Cece had it, no complains. Most of the hms sleeping. Alls well in Minaville wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 11:49am On Mar 08, 2018
Eeghe:

Thank you
Please when you say "Mina also having breakfast" what exactly do you mean? Like, who is eating? Who is Mina to you? Nina or MiNa?
Please reply
Sorry for the bugging

Miracle and Nina are the one in eating.

Nina gave Ceec food too

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 08, 2018
Eeghe:
Hello Minaville kiss
Hello everyone

Please are the Yumyums speaking? Or even looking at each other? Is Nina red or regular ocha (fair)?
Help this mily out so I can function properly today cheesy
I also would love updates on Tobi, that Anto (have to keep an eye on her! lipsrsealed )and CeeC (I dunno why)
Thank you

Thank you
Ogun fall on you .... lovers of dumbness
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 08, 2018
playboy99:
who wont like such a dumb and innocent girl we team mina love her like that.so far our trainee pilot was denied american visa likes her who are we not to.when he wins the 25m he would help us send her to a good school that pays school fees,we all love you dumb and dumber.
The girl dumbness is overwhelming

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 08, 2018
rockybabz:

Rico the game player. Always pretending to listen and give advise,will be telling big broda he puts other people's needs first.all na wash.he once told aneeka about his game strategy

So it is miracle dt is not playing games. Or u really believe this is love? We all know he's not going to pick dt dumb girls calls after d show.

Ricos game is clean.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 08, 2018
Wait is it only indomie they ever eat in that house? Nawa oh. Such poor nutrition.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1764) (1765) (1766) (1767) (1768) (1769) (1770) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.