Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,447 members, 7,843,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1768) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3917306 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1765) (1766) (1767) (1768) (1769) (1770) (1771) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 11:58am On Mar 08, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
CeeCee will go home this week
Then Ifu
Tobi will follow suit
Anto and Lolu start packing
Leo, are you still there sef
Nina be glad that you have miracle if not nobody will like you or vote for you
BamBam, even after showing us your knacking skills you won’t still win
Rico, perhaps my fave housemate but you won’t still win sad
Alex you are are loved, you’d probably reach final round but you no go win

The truth is, the battle is between Teddy A and Miracle as much as we all hate it. But God work’s in mysterious ways and things may happen differently cheesy
Any other person I skipped no be housemate thensad

Shuuush .. we no say na der u bn dey go. After u don mention half of nairalanders quote. Biya woke. Receive sense biko.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 08, 2018
ifyalways:
Now I understand why Miracle said Nina's noodles were salty. She uses all the spices in the noodles pack. sad
She should have used one spice for two noodles. I hope this one she's making turns out nice else the whole house will so mock her.

Worst still, she does not taste for salt or pepper as she's cooking. She just pours in everything. cheesy

My Nina kiss

Na so. Don't twist urself into a pretzel defending ninas cooking. The guy said 'she added salt'.
Everyone knows how indomie tastes when u add a full pack.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 08, 2018
No mind am. I don’t know why they think that someone cannot just be genuinely nice and cool headed. To them you must be a fighter before you appear as “real”
janellemonae:

So it is miracle dt is not playing games. Or u really believe this is love? We all know he's not going to pick dt dumb girls calls after d show.

Ricos game is clean.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 12:02pm On Mar 08, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
Wait is it only indomie they ever eat in that house? Nawa oh. Such poor nutrition.

Biggie is cutting their supply of water since Monday, so they cook food that would not require much water.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 12:02pm On Mar 08, 2018
Blackfyre:

Let me tell you something, I once apologised to a girl repeatedly because she said she found it hard to apologise even when she is wrong.

You know what, I knew that relationship was going no where from the start but I wanted to teach her a lesson in a way she will never forget. I over did it to the point she got irritated by me apologising to her even at the slightest thing. I was too good to be true, putting her needs and concern first before mine. When I did break up with her, I laid everything bare to her from the start to finish. She couldn't believe I was the same person the whole time.

Needless to say, she is very respectful today and apologises as at when due. How did I know? I posed as a current bf of hers on BBM. The girl had changed a lot despite the relationship didn't work I made sure I left her better than I met her.

Like I said, observe your partner closely and be smart about it don't always have to be right but kind. It's why it's called love not power play

How did you achieve that? You took her current BF's phone and used it to ping her? Or you used another PIN to add her and chat her up long enough to know she's changed and she never bothered to ask her BF who she's in contact with if he got another phone? Or when you were impersonating her BF on BBM the BF stopped chatting with her and returned after you've carried out your investigation? What happened after you stopped impersonating him and the BF was chatting her with his MAIN BBM assuming you use another BBM ID to ping her?

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KushyKush: 12:04pm On Mar 08, 2018
Eeghe:

Thank you
Please when you say "Mina also having breakfast" what exactly do you mean? Like, who is eating? Who is Mina to you? Nina or MiNa?
Please reply
Sorry for the bugging

Miracle and Nina having breakfast together.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 12:04pm On Mar 08, 2018
Munzy14:

Hahahahahahhahaha... That moment some people stalk on u and feel like they have facts. Quite funny.
cc dominique, myndd44 ,seun etc. nairaland rule no 19 bodly violated here. As in comfortably done.
grin
Cry me a river grin

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 12:07pm On Mar 08, 2018
janellemonae:

Nina and teddy are both cheats. Asides from hoping they both get dumped by their currents, i also hope they eventually fall in love with 'the one' and get ceremoniously dumped too.

What if their partners gave them the licence to have sex while in the house, are they still cheats?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 12:08pm On Mar 08, 2018
Last night though, the things Nina did to miracle grin

I just hope if the gender were reversed it won't be tagged sexual harassment grin

Miracle is so genuine, patient and loving ,I was literally scared he would flip but how he composed himself, that was worthy of emulation.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by neolboy(m): 12:12pm On Mar 08, 2018
Queenofhell:

This must surely be a new member grin
I've never seen this one around. There is one guy that used to type in blue too, his name was papiikush grin

He is the same

Check his signature

Chronicles of tides, science courses are my favorite

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:13pm On Mar 08, 2018
Queenofhell:

grin
Cry me a river grin
lolz. threebear you make the thread lively in a negative way most times. Being here is a comic relief for me though.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by neolboy(m): 12:27pm On Mar 08, 2018
hardwerk:
Ogun fall on you .... lovers of dumbness

Ogbeni wetin be your own?

you wan start to dey control people's destiny again?

Why placing a curse on someone who has her fundamental human right to choose whom to associate with?

If she tells you that Amadioha fall on your now what will you say?

Change your ways

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 12:29pm On Mar 08, 2018
Disgrace keeps hitting bamteddy back to back. grin cheesy

This game is getting too easy, at this point we might as well hand over the money to miracle why torture yourselves for another 45 days grin

Who knows what teddy a will do or show us again? We've seen everything, front back center grin cheesy

So that carrot stick was what was used in banging bam bam grin

The old man came to find fame in the BBA house, he'll end up losing his career.

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 12:31pm On Mar 08, 2018
Imagine performing in a concert and everyone there Man woman children have seen your dick....
Omo jati jati cheesy grin

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Alheeri: 12:31pm On Mar 08, 2018
RedDistrict:
Come o, Bamteddy ppl, who una give pity votes to sef this week??

Abeg make una vote Lifu make "Madam Delilah" and "Mr intelligent" go hause abeg grin

Da silva got Lifu covered sha grin but if una contribute vote, e nor go bad also.

Still team Mina, we no need votes, we get excess to give other teams sef grin

Bameddy make una vote Lifu

Nina need to chop small cane for her yesternight antics sha cheesy

Team Mina!
. Yeah that's wassup , vote Team Lifu voting ends today ooooo.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 08, 2018
Beorn:

What if their partners gave them the licence to have sex while in the house, are they still cheats?

Yeah I can't wrap my head around open relationships and all dt.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 08, 2018
Beorn:

How did you achieve that? You took her current BF's phone and used it to ping her? Or you used another PIN to add her and chat her up long enough to know she's changed and she never bothered to ask her BF who she's in contact with if she got another phone? Or when you were impersonating her BF on BBM the BF stopped chatting with her and returned after you've carried out your investigation? What happened after you stopped impersonating him and the BF was chatting her with his MAIN BBM assuming you use another BBM ID to ping her?

Lmao! You think i am fabricating stories? Terrible!

We used to chat a few months after we broke up. Certain things about her changed the way she spoke and her reactions to things, it's like an awareness came upon her.

So one time i had chatted with her concerning her bf, she told me he had misplaced his phone and was planning to get a new one. I had asked her for her bbm pin but never bothered to add her. I then decided to add her and chatted with her and she assumed i was the bf because that one had a way she greets her. It didn't take long. It was just for a day, before it went too far i had to let her know i was the one so i don't spoil things and the guy calls her. I only posed as the bf to see if the change was genuine or she was just being that way to me because of the history we had.

Fact is, it's impossible for her not to make changes if you know how far i went over her matter. I became a laughing stock, a friend of mine told me, if this babe no marry you she don fcck up yet he didn't even know the details of what happened between us. Even her own cousin paid testament to it, that one dropped her jaw one day when she said something to me and looked at me to correct her, i just looked straight at her and smiled. One time she called my own mom a bastard just so she could make a point that i had a temper.

As much as everyone saw the attitude, i saw the reason for the attitude and the history even before she confessed it all to me. People aren't just that way by default,there is a reason people are what they are. Once you know it, you understand them, know how to correct them and what to take serious and what not to tak serious.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 08, 2018
SO TEDDY-A, NINA, MIRACLE AND BAMBAM ARE IN THE SAME GROUP... WHAT A GROUP grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:38pm On Mar 08, 2018
Some folks belike;

No more updates here, just jabs. If U need updates go to twitter. Thanks to twitter and facebook for the updates I got today.

Me: Who is stopping U from posting those UPDATES here?
Abi updating is restricted to some people?
Why not update us with the lil U know?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 12:41pm On Mar 08, 2018
Why did the team that finished last get two Pizza, big brother and his partiality for Tobi though, we're watching

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 12:43pm On Mar 08, 2018
Beorn:

How did you achieve that? You took her current BF's phone and used it to ping her? Or you used another PIN to add her and chat her up long enough to know she's changed and she never bothered to ask her BF who she's in contact with if he got another phone? Or when you were impersonating her BF on BBM the BF stopped chatting with her and returned after you've carried out your investigation? What happened after you stopped impersonating him and the BF was chatting her with his MAIN BBM assuming you use another BBM ID to ping her?

You make me grin grin grin grin grin.

I am interested in the answer...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2018
MamBi:

You make me grin grin grin grin grin.

I am interested in the answer...

LOL. No be from my fingers mouth you go take hear the answers you seek. grin

Blackfyre, I've seen your reply. No wahala. smiley
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 12:51pm On Mar 08, 2018
janellemonae:

Yeah I can't wrap my head around open relationships and all dt.

I can't wrap my head around open relationships either, but humans comes with variety of characters, so everything goes I guess.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by GlamMrsO: 12:51pm On Mar 08, 2018
Blackfyre:

... People aren't just that way by default,there is a reason people are what they are. Once you know it, you understand them, know how to correct them and what to take serious and what not to tak serious.

Wow! �, Wish I could have the patience to analyse people like this
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 1:00pm On Mar 08, 2018
Beorn:

This is a tough one. Whilst the practical side of me wants to answer no, the emotional side disagrees and says yes.

Meanwhile, I have not even been tempted with 45M oh and I am shocked

But even if they got permission, how will the partner cope when they return? The whole world knows and will judge not only the cheating partner but you the person that allowed it...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 1:01pm On Mar 08, 2018
Tobi has done his best to stay in that house for as long as possible. Entertaining us in different ways; as a lover boy, a yoruba demon, a clown, back to back HOH and the life of saturday parties...with his strategic partner, alex ( the queen of shaku shaku #bbn chapter).
Every challenge he gave it all he had, now it's our turn to play our part. Let's fight as hard as he has been doing, we owe him that much.

Vote Team Tolex

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 08, 2018
GlamMrsO:

Wow! �, Wish I could have the patience to analyse people like this

I enjoy it, the human mind is very intriguing, it may interest you to know, the said girl was sexually abused from age 6 to age 9, at age 9 she lost her father and till i last spoke to her doesn't know where her dads grave is,she wasn't even told anything that happened to her father till she became of age and figured it out for herself. Plus, yeah, she has no love for her biological mom,hasn't even spoken to her since. Many other things that shaped her into what she is.

These I got to find out towards the end of the relationship. I suspected all from the beginning hence why i tolerated it all. Some are just spoilt brats others aren't so. We must learn to see beyond ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 1:07pm On Mar 08, 2018
Queenofhell:
Why did the team that finished last get two Pizza, big brother and his partiality for Tobi though, we're watching
Dey have come again with their partiality talk...stale gist... try another one.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 1:07pm On Mar 08, 2018
janefrancisca:
Tobi has done his best to stay in that house for as long as possible. Entertaining us in different ways; as a lover boy, a yoruba demon, a clown, back to back HOH and the life of saturday parties...with his strategic partner, alex ( the queen of shaku shaku #bbn chapter).
Every challenge he gave it all he had, now it's our turn to play our part. Let's fight as hard as he has been doing, we owe him that much.

Vote Team Tolex

I like Tobi. But does Alex have people voting because they like her? I hope she will not be the one that will crash Tolex.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 1:13pm On Mar 08, 2018
This shameless girl referring to as innocent naive by her kind nearly frustrated life out of that poor boy last night . for a guy to resist that kind of frustration , he tried.

I can't still imagine if it was a guy ,probably biggie wud hv seen him tru D door this morning, anyway still waiting for those town criers , screaming innocent naive , not that I have anything with them but to know them as naive too and avoid dia naivety comments .

I know some already ,displaying show of shame in public crying yum yum upandan on whom they never wish could be their sister or relative ....... on in this thread is where you can understand what hypocrite is.

awon iru iro niborun grin

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 1:13pm On Mar 08, 2018
MamBi:

I like Tobi. But does Alex have people voting because they like her? I hope she will not be the one that will crash Tolex.

You know I had this same question in mind for Anto ,I wonder if she has fans.

Anyway next week will be interesting, all man will answer their papa name. Don't be surprised to see people still clinging and expecting their strategic partners to look out for them.

No dulling ,let's keep voting MITO. kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 1:16pm On Mar 08, 2018
janefrancisca:

Vote Team Tolex

wow see fine boy cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1765) (1766) (1767) (1768) (1769) (1770) (1771) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.