Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3868308 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:28pm On Feb 02, 2018
Anugod:
Husband and wife Mina in the kitchen grin Mi cutting the fish about to fry it and Na supplying the spices while watching Mi cut the fish cheesy cheesy

You want to tempt me to resume watching abi? grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 02, 2018
jibs4lv:
I think you will need to check my by 4:35pm tomorrow cox dey can't finish this today.
lol na wa oo
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nimi22(f): 4:31pm On Feb 02, 2018
Anugod:
Husband and wife Mina in the kitchen grin Mi cutting the fish about to fry it and Na supplying the spices while watching Mi cut the fish cheesy cheesy

Even u too dey watch punishment, I slept after like 30 mins they started and I dreamt i was picking rice and beans with anto na so I wake up change station

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by arcike(m): 4:32pm On Feb 02, 2018
iamJ:
who knows u? at least u know me? who knows u? people are talking u self come, u wen try and try to enter NDA to no avail, u think its anybody that enters? who are u? what is ur name? wetin ur name done do?

oga na u suppose go get a life, lawma is hiring, go and work at a place that mirrors ur life

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 02, 2018
Akorkor:

shocked This your Upper Case get as he be oooo
HOPE HE NO DEY GIVE YOU HEADACHE OOO
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nimi22(f): 4:34pm On Feb 02, 2018
MamBi:

Her comments made me go check what was happening
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:34pm On Feb 02, 2018
Kwaaaaaa! I sneaked a peek.

The way Princess's face strong with vexation/tiredness for this task ehn?

E be like loi-loi wey person prepare for bricklayer... grin grin grin

Una sorry. Next time una go respect biggie's house and biggie's rules.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:36pm On Feb 02, 2018
Nimi22:

Even u too dey watch punishment, I slept after like 30 mins they started and I dreamt i was picking rice and beans with anto na so I wake up change station

You have keeeeel me... Imagine the dream!!! grin grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 02, 2018
missunknown:
On this thread they are known as Ninacle lol, i don't even know if its Foxrain abi Foxtrain that called them that but yeah
ANYBODY THAT CALLS THEM NINACLE, IS DEFINITELY AGAINST THEM..

VOTING NINACLE IS A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 4:37pm On Feb 02, 2018
Nimi22:

Lol
The punishment affect you grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:39pm On Feb 02, 2018
Vivuch:
The conversation went like this:
Lolu : Why did you decide to choose this platform big brother

Anto: (with her American accent) I love reality TV shows, in America we have plenty reality TV shows, but the one I fancied then was crazy girls something".

That was when she told him that.

Oh, OK then thanks,
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:40pm On Feb 02, 2018
Miracle is looking very capable in that kitchen...Nice

And Nina is still Nina.

Holding spoon and making the fish head stand up like jaws coming out of the depth of the ocean (so that e go commot water grin before they fry it)
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 4:41pm On Feb 02, 2018
Akthedream112:

HOPE HE NO DEY GIVE YOU HEADACHE OOO

lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Hyphee(f): 4:41pm On Feb 02, 2018
Nimi22:

Hahaha hahaha hahaha I don laff tire, you too funny I swear cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
I thought biggie said no talking in this house? The noise around the kitchen hob is plenty now. They are not even whispering.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Anugod(f): 4:45pm On Feb 02, 2018
Nimi22:

Lmao grin grin grin my belle oo grin grin
AAbeg no kill me with laugh o grin

Make I watch now b4 dh come back come change channel
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Foxrain: 4:45pm On Feb 02, 2018
missunknown:
On this thread they are known as Ninacle lol, i don't even know if its Foxrain abi Foxtrain that called them that but yeah
Anyone that named them ninacle is an enemy and trying to devise a means so they won't trend.
Don't buy into it!
Mina!
That's their name.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nimi22(f): 4:46pm On Feb 02, 2018
MamBi:

You have keeeeel me... Imagine the dream!!! grin grin grin
Don't die o, continue watching the punishment
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 4:46pm On Feb 02, 2018
[s]
arcike:

ppl hv bin dying 2 knw me from NDA forum... oga am a living legend...

lemme cut u down right nw... would delete everything 1s u tru reading...

I am Kingsley ikem egbudom son of Maj. Gen C.K Egbudom. 300L pharmacy student..
search me on Facebook find out who I am...

oga u are rrrruuubbnbiissshhh u are just a clown who knws Hw 2 boost. der are 1000+ ppl here on nairaland far beta Dan u... go get a life...

I hv bin noticing ur rubbish here on nairaland, I marvel at u oga... fucking funi slowpoke....

u are notin 1stly... a nobody...
my surname is a legend in Nigeria armed forces... my name send shivers w any1 who attended Nigeria military sch, Zaria... if u get mind drop ur number 4 me or ask me 4 myn... jaki
[/s] somebody is pained cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy who wan verify your lies? abeg park well, find one corner arrange urself well there, u have been noticing me, i havent noticed u once, inconsequential moniker, u liar, even google no recognize the man, u know sabi steal name well, add jude inside cheesy cheesy cheesy and no be major general

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nimi22(f): 4:47pm On Feb 02, 2018
Divay22:
Lol The punishment affect you grin grin
It did o that's why I just had to change station
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Foxrain: 4:48pm On Feb 02, 2018
MamBi:
Miracle is looking very capable in that kitchen...Nice

And Nina is still Nina.

Holding spoon and making the fish head stand up like jaws coming out of the depth of the ocean (so that e go commot water grin before they fry it)
He's the best cook in that house ,dee One just said he should be the one to fry the fish, that his food is fine. grin
He's good at almost everything, I can't wait till he wins the arena game later on tonight.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Anugod(f): 4:48pm On Feb 02, 2018
MamBi:

grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 4:48pm On Feb 02, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nimi22(f): 4:48pm On Feb 02, 2018
Hyphee:

Hahaha hahaha hahaha I don laff tire, you too funny I swear cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Don't mind me i dream alot
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 4:49pm On Feb 02, 2018
Khloe face get as e begrin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nimi22(f): 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2018
Anugod:
Lmao grin grin grin my belle oo grin grin AAbeg no kill me with laugh o grin
Make I watch now b4 dh come back come change channel
Biko no die my in law,
Thank God dh is a fan he made me one actually.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 4:51pm On Feb 02, 2018
See as ceec possess that guy like demonshocked
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Davidsylva1(m): 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
Summary of Teddy A's biography:
1. Teddy is 29 years old
2. His full name is Tope Teddy Adenibuyan.
3. Tope studied in Texas, U.S
4. He has a son, whom he is very proud of.
5. He has a number of hit tracks to his credit
6. He has collaborated with or shared a stage with top A-listers like Timaya, P-Square, Wizkid and Flavour.
For more, check https:///kXjS7Z

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Anugod(f): 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
Be like biggie don dey touch them small small grin grin Khloe wan cook ogbono, no ugu, she dey fear say e no go sweet. grin Nina wan cook jollof rice, no ingredients cheesy
Dee one dey say him fit drink garri stay, no problem.

They never see anything. The kind hunger wey go waya 20 housemates next week ehn, them go win their wager by force. Now the real biggie is coming out. Nobody go teach them to fear biggie now grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
jibs4lv:
sorry ma, don't start craze na beg i dey beg.

Yes sir, craze suspended. wink
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Foxrain: 4:55pm On Feb 02, 2018
Please when did Tobi and cee cee become a couple?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Davidsylva1(m): 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2018
Summary of Teddy A's biography:
1. Teddy is 29 years old
2. His full name is Tope Teddy Adenibuyan.
3. Tope studied in Texas, U.S
4. He has a son, whom he is very proud of.
5. He has a number of hit tracks to his credit
6. He has collaborated with or shared a stage with top A-listers like Timaya, P-Square, Wizkid and Flavour.
For more, check https:///kXjS7Z

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.