Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3880995 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 7:13pm On Feb 02, 2018
arcike:

Dis guy, u dey shock me oo..
I go report u 4 dat thread
Hahahaha...Wetin you sef dey find here? grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 7:14pm On Feb 02, 2018
Khloe Bleep up...why she wear bra?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by arcike(m): 7:15pm On Feb 02, 2018
Threebear:
undecided

so u get 2 acct here...
of wat use ?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 7:16pm On Feb 02, 2018
Housemates have been ordered into the arena. They somewhat look serious now grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by arcike(m): 7:16pm On Feb 02, 2018
Lhimeet:
Hahahaha...Wetin you sef dey find here? grin

oga na Alex carry me cum here oo...
won create awareness 4 my paddy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 7:16pm On Feb 02, 2018
kingxsamz:
Khloe Bleep up...why she wear bra?
Watin you want do with her tips?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 7:17pm On Feb 02, 2018
Nepa, damn.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 7:19pm On Feb 02, 2018
Housemates will be competing for one million naira in their time in the house. At the end, the total scores will be calculated to reach the final score.

This challenge is divided into four different aspects.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by honorr: 7:20pm On Feb 02, 2018
First arena game, ninjas reminds me of Bisolas fall grin.nows the time to let mental and physical abilities do the talking.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 7:20pm On Feb 02, 2018
No be now NEPA suppose carry light now, why dem no carry since morning wey dem dey do punishment faah
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 7:20pm On Feb 02, 2018
arcike:

oga na Alex carry me cum here oo...

won create awareness 4 my paddy
Alex talks too much...She over emphasis matters too much...She has been on Khloe matter since yesterday non-stop...Who does that? ..Na Khloe you come BBN come look?...That kinda attitude piss me off angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 7:20pm On Feb 02, 2018
The housemate with the best time will get a treat tomorrow from BB.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 7:20pm On Feb 02, 2018
Angel is set to begin...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 7:21pm On Feb 02, 2018
carammel:
Nepa, damn.
Phcn be intervening wickedly
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2018
Angel on the beat grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by arcike(m): 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2018
Lhimeet:

Alex talks too much...She over emphasis matters too much...She has been on Khloe matter since yesterday non-stop...Who does that? ..Na Khloe you come BBN come look?...That kinda attitude piss me off angry

we are trying 2 eliminate competition naa... leave my baby gsl alone oo... I suppose get ur vote as per I bin dey support u dat yr oo
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2018
Foxrain:
People thinking Khloe will be evicted first are on a long thing. Khloe has strong connect (lol)
She's a Lagos known club girl and lots of celebrities are her friends including one of the sponsors of the show ,a Lagos Big boy who's name starts with (Z) she'll go far but she won't win though.
Not that she'll mind, my sources say she's in an intense and promising relationship with a very popular music director. cheesy grin
If you know you know.
Everybody knows it's Unlimited L.A ... tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2018
This housemates are dull! Kai!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 7:23pm On Feb 02, 2018
Angel heard the buzzer and remained there. He had to be told again that his time has already started. After being told he is to move after the buzzer grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 7:24pm On Feb 02, 2018
Reussite:

Phcn be intervening wickedly
Today that I decided to sit and watch fully, they had to take the light when show is about to begin. Mtcheww.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mercy232(f): 7:24pm On Feb 02, 2018
Anto is pretty.. younger than her age.. 28..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nimi22(f): 7:24pm On Feb 02, 2018
booqee:
is it that they're doing another kind of punishment. This one I've been reading they're all now cooking in the kitchen

Not all if them o. As at 6:15 when I watched last teddy A and Co were still on punishment
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 7:24pm On Feb 02, 2018
Slow Alex, he didn't even know his time has started counting. He's so lucky that BB reset his time for him. If it was the angry biggie of last night, his own don do be that.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 7:25pm On Feb 02, 2018
These housemates! SMH!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 7:25pm On Feb 02, 2018
Favolly:
Currently on a long vacation...

Can't believe it, but I haven't watched any other thing since Monday night.

I didn't watch previous seasons but from what I heard about them, I sense this one is going to be different..

Anyhoo.. I can't be bothered to watch 20 full-blooded adults count grains of rice and beans today, watching them is a worse punishment IMO

So far, HMs I have my eyes on are;

Ceecee: It baffles me how this one doesn't realize that we're watching her watch the cameras. I legit had a puzzled expression on my face when Tobi told her she's one of the intellectuals in the house. I think she's a pretty basic chic in that department... She's hot, yes! But remove Tobi from her Big Brother destiny and she's on her next flight to Abuja... or Enugu.

Dee-one: I don't know how I felt about his jokes initially but I think he's alright. I was going to really hate on him after his dumb reason for rejecting Ahneeka... I mean, I know he's not the smartest on the bloc but I really thought he was smarter than that, so it was like major 'hand-falling' for me. But finding out that he's married, I see why he rejected her. You'll need both physical and spiritual eyes to understand that the reason he gave was utter BS.
I'll definitely be watching to see how he carries himself the rest of the way

Lolu: I literally live for his conversations with Anto and his diary sessions, I'm sure even Biggie enjoys his sessions with him. He's pretty refreshing to watch and listen to. I mean, I can actually stand to watch 5 minutes of #Mina's foolishness knowing that Lolu is somewhere close by.

Ifu Ennada: She's like a mix of everything in healthy portions... fine, interesting, outspoken, intelligent, relatable, sendless, badass. I like her..  I don't care much for her partner though

Chloe: So far, the strongest personality in the house... and not in an attractive way. She's neither my favourite nor my least favourite,  I'm pretty sure she'll go far in the game though.

Bambam: She puts on a really good act, that whole TeddyA drama made me realize she's smart, the choice was too deliberate. Even the 'secret' brouhaha sef..  I just dey look am with side-eye. She's probably one of the most under-estimated HMs. I think her singing voice is lovely and I'm pretty sure she'll go far in the game.

Tobi: Distant acquaintance... I wondered what he was looking for on the show when I first heard about it. I like his persona and I do hope he goes far, he just needs to wriggle himself from Cee-cee's grip and connect with the others. Like, Dude!! What are you thinking? She's on you like white on rice... It's not okay!
And people, he's actually 23 o!

Rico: He's just a correct guy. End of!

I personally haven't seen much of Bitto and TeddyA and I'm mostly indifferent about Vandora, Angel, Anto, Leo, Ahneeka, K. brule and Princess.

As for Miracle and Nina.... I have no words

Oh, and Alex mostly reminds me of a big baby... Other times, I feel like I'm looking at the juvenile version of Mercy Johnson so I'm not even sure what's real or not real.

Abeg make I come dey prepare for my night vigil *In Nina's voice*
U said DeeOne rejected ahneeka cause he is married, but he chose another girl? I'm confused at your logic

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nimi22(f): 7:25pm On Feb 02, 2018
Pweetiebabe:
My sister it is well, d tin BBN go cause ehn I almost burn my pot of soap yesterday infarct have been a fan since d time of ofuneka and Richard and d 1st season of BBN now I don turn DH to super fan

Hehehehe
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 7:26pm On Feb 02, 2018
Angel time:03:33 seconds.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 7:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
Bitto is about to begin his... cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 7:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
hmm...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 7:28pm On Feb 02, 2018
Choi, Bitto has ass... grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 7:29pm On Feb 02, 2018
zicoraads:
Angel time:03:33 seconds.
Na only food him sabi
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 7:30pm On Feb 02, 2018
Biggie to Angel: I know my eye don't look like that grin

Bitto finishes in 2:33

Dee one next, my husband says he looks like Telematch grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.