Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1957) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3877064 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1954) (1955) (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) (1960) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 4:34am On Mar 13, 2018
nelll2 I would ignore that trash u piled up for now, let me vote my Teddy A some more

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 5:05am On Mar 13, 2018
Lhimeet:
[s][/s]
What kind of incoherent epistle is this? Vote for your Fav & stop making hell of a noise

I think your Fav HM is up...Why not channel this energy into voting rather than try to paint a negative picture of this particular HM

Last time I checked...Anybody voting will use his/her voucher or data to vote...Who are you to decide who they should vote for? Go ahead & vote your Fav HM & stop being delusional!
Don't mind the clueless person

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 5:14am On Mar 13, 2018
Teddy A fans forget not to Vote For Bambam for continued Toilet satisfaction of your Lord............ grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by julybaba(m): 5:29am On Mar 13, 2018
The Fun Continues

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 5:34am On Mar 13, 2018
senatordave1:
Mina settling their differences.

Lol. Thank God! kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 6:16am On Mar 13, 2018
Good morning to all nairalanders, all miracles fans and all sister housemates fans.

Please let's keep voting miracle,for people who have data but can't afford SMS cost please vote online it will make a difference.

For people who can afford SMS votes, please Vote Miracle. Let's invest in a talent from another sector this season.

Every housemate in the big brother house has their good sides and character flaws. We are all humans ain't we? Miracle also has his own character flaws,but we all know that his good side just makes your heart smile wink.

Let's keep voting Miracle kiss.Wishing you all a miraculous day ahead.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 6:21am On Mar 13, 2018
KushyKush:

You can't even answer the question. Smh... Na this kin people wan troll.

At least if you wanna troll, be sensible at it
When they cannot fault simple logic, they resort to sentiments... These folks are just like that..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 6:23am On Mar 13, 2018
dominique:
Between Miracle and Rico, I don't know who is more boring in the diary room
U would soon be termed a Mina hater

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oasis007(m): 6:25am On Mar 13, 2018
I've been an observant of the Show till the Pairings were dissolved. However, I think it's time to pick a HM that really deserves the Prize and support him/her to the End.

Officially...... I'm declaring my sincere and full Support for Teddy A.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:32am On Mar 13, 2018
Blackhawk04:
Lol. Alex is so much in love, see her going non stop about Leo. Hian!!! angry grin cheesy shocked
Leo imprisoned Alex's heart. He does almost everything for her. And those things are wat she keeps reminiscing.
Even leo was the one styling her good dressing.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:34am On Mar 13, 2018
Oasis007:
I've been an observant of the Show till the Pairings were dissolved. However, I think it's time to pick a HM that really deserves the Prize and support him/her to the End.

His fans should just Ignore bambam and pile up votes for him. bambam needs to exit so Teddy can focus. Otherwise miracle is cruising with or without nina.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 6:53am On Mar 13, 2018
Oasis007:

Welcome to the fam bro. You can text (Vote Teddy A to 32052). Team Teddy A cool

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 7:24am On Mar 13, 2018
Vote Miracle 'to' 32052

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 7:32am On Mar 13, 2018
Munzy14:

Leo imprisoned Alex's heart. He does almost everything for her. And those things are wat she keeps reminiscing.
Even leo was the one styling her good dressing.

grin, Alex is still a young lady whose choice in clothing is inspired maybe by Amber Rose and Black Chyna, If she wants to be with someone like Leo, she cannot be that way, she needs a complete make over from the way she looks to the way she talks and Carries herself, she always looks ratchet, nets, distressd Jean's and joggers, mostly ripped clothes, I have never seen Alex wear one decent outfit, look at the color of hair she chose on sunday again, and she was begging biggie last night to ask them to bring her purple or green hair next week smh

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 7:38am On Mar 13, 2018
Oasis007:

Welcome welcome welcome... Teddy A is up this week and we are saving him sms Vote Teddy A to 32052 copy and paste

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 7:38am On Mar 13, 2018
hazzard:
For those that want to vote teddy a
Sms VOTE TAEDDY AE to 32052 grin
Why this now? Its totally childish if must say! Argue with ur saliva :-/
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by feelgood(m): 7:48am On Mar 13, 2018
Twitter is abuzz already...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Godpikin4: 7:49am On Mar 13, 2018
Too many childish and unnecessary posts here.. Why mislead others when you can put that energy into campaigning for for favorites.

We can do better abeg, this is irritating.

Keep voting for Teddy A

It is 'Vote Teddy A' kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 7:49am On Mar 13, 2018
Top of the morning to you all.
It's a beautiful morning to vote for Kabiyesi Teddy.
King T, the ruler of BBN, a man whose presence commands respect. A man whose carriage can be mistaken for being arrogant. A man versatile in all fields. He can sing, play almost all the instruments, be a good moderator and he also has very good leadership skills.
The way he moves with grace and confidence is amazing.
Teddy A is a mix of bad boy and gentlemanliness. He is the total package. He is also, ruggedly handsome with an exceptional voice.

Some people call him King Toilet. I laugh and tell them Teddy is King everywhere even in the Toilet. No one can beat him...Me love me some Teddy A.

Let us remember to throw some votes to Bambam, her grace rubs off on Teddy A too. Bambam is sweet, calm, smart and loyal. Her connection with him has helped Teddy A gain some more fans, home and abroad. Bambam made me see another side of Teddy A. I value loyalty and I will be sharing votes this week. If you wanted to give King T, 10000 votes before, why not double it to 20000 and throw about 5000 votes to Bambam.
May God provide for us all...

The picture below was done by some Teddy A fans who love seeing them together. Even if we throw some votes to Bambam. I assure you Teddy A will break voting percentage on Sunday.

We are in this together. kiss

Voting details below
Note that you can vote twice using Google chrome for the online voting.

#TeamTeddy A
#Team Bamteddy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KushyKush: 7:55am On Mar 13, 2018
The way I rushed to work this morning to collect my colleague's phones just to vote for Teddy A

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 7:55am On Mar 13, 2018
FrankGiel:

U would soon be termed a Mina hater

Been there done that grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by peeps4u: 7:59am On Mar 13, 2018
So in Ifu's and Leo's deluded minds, they got evicted because of prizes they won. If only they knew they had no strong fan base, infact they led GeLa with less than 2% during last two eviction to narrowly escape.
They talked like they weren't really BBN viewers before, if they were, they would know that even if their claim of being envied by HMs was true, they could only end up being nominated for eviction by jealous HMs but would be rescued by viewers if they had large fans.

Number of times you get nominated doesn't get you evicted once you have strong fan base, in fact, it could earn you more fans atimes.

In short, Lifu didnt get evicted because of their prize but because they were the next pair with lowest fan base. Everyone here knew they were the next to go after Angel.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 8:03am On Mar 13, 2018
Giel:

Took a minute to actually remember the rice and beans dance, grin
Although you wanted to rest this week, at least only miracle is up.
Nina is chilling so we can focus on one person,
Yumyum won hoh was so happy for her.

Missed you sweet kiss

Hawayu tongue
Hahahaha grin that's Mito's dance na.

MeeMee keeps giving us work to do, that boy sef. cheesy kiss

I'm glad one of my babies isn't up, I hope Nina won't get herself worked up like she did last week, her YumMi is safe. kiss kiss

I heard Bambam broke down during her DS. Lol, reminds me of when my baby cried and Naija joined her. cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 8:07am On Mar 13, 2018
aroundnaija:

Aunty Nina angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 8:07am On Mar 13, 2018
Giel:
Threeevilbears,

Where is you? kiss

Aww you didn't know?
Your incessant reporting attracted the "mod that banneth" to this thread and handed him yet another 10 year ban. He and Lively Matilda got banned around the same time (talk about throwing stones in the market place).
Don't worry, he'll soon be back with another alternate

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SPDAZZY(f): 8:12am On Mar 13, 2018
Let me rant small

So Nina won HOH since yesterday and till now there is no such update on frontpage. However, at any slight mess up from her, the news will have several versions on fp before one says Jack Robinson.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 8:20am On Mar 13, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Hahahaha grin that's Mito's dance na.

MeeMee keeps giving us work to do, that boy sef. cheesy kiss
I'm glad one of my babies isn't up, I hope Nina won't get herself worked up like she did last week, her YumMi is safe. kiss kiss

I heard Bambam broke down during her DS. Lol, reminds me of when my baby cried and Naija joined her. cheesy grin cheesy

Sweetie, I hope you are voting for your yumyums boy this week. Keep voting for our young ,vibrant and youthfull Miracle. The money is going to another sector this year wink

Vote miracle kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 8:23am On Mar 13, 2018
What is Tobi and Lolu gisting about early mo mo morning? Hope it is not about Cee C o

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:29am On Mar 13, 2018
My favourite is not up this week, so I am going to be sharing my votes for Anto, Tobi and Miracle.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lloydfather(m): 8:30am On Mar 13, 2018
If this 2 couples are goods and u were ask to buy, which will u prefer to buy.

LIKES for Mina

Share for BAMDY

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 8:31am On Mar 13, 2018
dominique:

Aww you didn't know?
Your incessant reporting attracted the "mod that banneth" to this thread and handed him yet another 10 year ban. He and Lively Matilda got banned around the same time (talk about throwing stones in the market place).
Don't worry, he'll soon be back with another alternate
Kwakwakwakwaaaaa!!!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:34am On Mar 13, 2018
Lloydfather:
If this 2 couples are goods and u were ask to buy, which will u prefer to buy.

LIKES for Mina

Share for BAMDY
I don't like people who pretend, so I will go for Mina, though I don't like their combination, but I can manage.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1954) (1955) (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) (1960) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)