Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1958) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3876922 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1955) (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) (1960) (1961) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 8:39am On Mar 13, 2018
SPDAZZY:
Let me rant small

So Nina won HOH since yesterday and till now there is no such update on frontpage. However, at any slight mess up from her, the news will have several versions on fp before one says Jack Robinson.

Thought I was the only one who noticed, at the slightest opportunity to shame her, the thread hits FP. Same yesterday, two threads that only twisted her words made FP. Every other HM that became HOH got to the FP under few hours but it's Nina, their brain suddenly goes on strike and they forget to do the usual. Lemme not just talk this morning. Mstcheeeeeeeee! undecided

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:39am On Mar 13, 2018
dominique:
What is Tobi and Lolu gisting about early mo mo morning? Hope it is not about Cee C o
They were discussing Cece issue, couldn't gather much from their discussion, before Lolu talked about about those who really know him in the house, referring to Anto, Alex and Bambam. He then talked about Nina disrespecting him and how he told miracle about it once and miracle response was why should lolu tell him.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 8:41am On Mar 13, 2018
TeamTeddyA Celeb Fans Wizkidayo, Run town, Del_B, Noble Igwe ,K-Solo, Skibi, Juliet Ibrahim, Waje, and many more, they can't all be wrong about the guy. To join the winning team SMS Vote Teddy ATo 32052 Thank you! Thank you!

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:44am On Mar 13, 2018
No wonder she didn't want to ban him. grin
See her throwing shade because of lively,
Awwww
So so cute.
Cut from the same cloth.

sweet
Why'd you have to go down with that lively trash.

Come back soon kiss

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Timmypaul: 8:44am On Mar 13, 2018
mizz2posh:

TeamTeddyA Celeb Fans Wizkidayo, Run town, Del_B, Noble Igwe ,K-Solo, Skibi, Juliet Ibrahim, Waje, and many more, they can't all be wrong about th guy. To join the winning team SMS [b]Vote Teddy A [/b]To 32052 Thank you! Thank you!
Haba wizzy has not officially supported him.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:45am On Mar 13, 2018
senatordave1:
Mina settling their differences.

Good morning
Please kindly give me the gist?
I beg?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beautywealth: 8:49am On Mar 13, 2018
I love how Lolu and Tobi talk this morning.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 8:49am On Mar 13, 2018
Agbgift:

They were discussing Cece issue, couldn't gather much from their discussion, before Lolu talked about about those who really know him in the house, referring to Anto, Alex and Bambam. He then talked about Nina disrespecting him and how he told miracle about it once and miracle response was why should lolu tell him.

Lolu has been disrespecting Nina by converting the 1 corner song to her name and always singing it. She put him up for eviction without a second thought. Just hope the old dude escapes eviction on Sunday. However, CeeC must got come Sunday.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 8:50am On Mar 13, 2018
Can Cee-c not hear them Tobi and Lolu talking about her?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:51am On Mar 13, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Hahahaha grin that's Mito's dance na.

MeeMee keeps giving us work to do, that boy sef. cheesy kiss

I'm glad one of my babies isn't up, I hope Nina won't get herself worked up like she did last week, her YumMi is safe. kiss kiss

I heard Bambam broke down during her DS. Lol, reminds me of when my baby cried and Naija joined her. cheesy grin cheesy

Lol, I know, just took me a second. Lol,
The

Well, true, but we do it.

Nina should calm down abeg. At a point I was looking at her on eviction night because the way she was resting on miracle and miracle was holding her was as if she was the one up and miracle was the one supporting her. cheesy it was funny sha but I found it tiring at a point.

Yeah, everybody was wiping tears, grin

Blackhawk04:

Thought I was the only one who noticed, at the slightest opportunity to shame her, the thread hits FP. Same yesterday, two threads that only twisted her words made FP. Every other HM that became HOH got to the FP under few hours but it's Nina, their brain suddenly goes on strike and they forget to do the usual. Lemme not just talk this morning. Mstcheeeeeeeee! undecided

Those threads that twisted her words eh angry
So annoying.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 8:51am On Mar 13, 2018
Can Cee-c not hear them Tobi and Lolu talking about her? She was in the kitchen while they were above
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SPDAZZY(f): 8:51am On Mar 13, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Make we just dey watch dem with yumyum eyes.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:52am On Mar 13, 2018
Perfect kiss kiss

SMS VOTE Miracle to 32052

Twoclans:
Good morning to all nairalanders, all miracles fans and all sister housemates fans.

Please let's keep voting miracle,for people who have data but can't afford SMS cost please vote online it will make a difference.

For people who can afford SMS votes, please Vote Miracle. Let's invest in a talent from another sector this season.

Every housemate in the big brother house has their good sides and character flaws. We are all humans ain't we? Miracle also has his own character flaws,but we all know that his good side just makes your heart smile wink.

Let's keep voting Miracle kiss.Wishing you all a miraculous day ahead.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 8:52am On Mar 13, 2018
Cee-c is about to cook poison for them again

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 8:53am On Mar 13, 2018
Na poison beans o
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 8:53am On Mar 13, 2018
Agbgift:

I think they were ironing out their issues, Lolu was telling Tobi that he's being misunderstood bla bla bla. The convo was too one sided jare, he hardly allowed Tobi to say anything. Good thing they have resolved their differences and the camera has moved away from them.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 8:53am On Mar 13, 2018
smiley

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 8:55am On Mar 13, 2018
Somebody should plz epp me with the online voting link

Edakun Ejor
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:57am On Mar 13, 2018
dominique:

I think they were ironing out their issues, Lolu was telling Tobi that he's being misunderstood bla bla bla. The convo was too one sided jare, he hardly allowed Tobi to say anything. Good thing they have resolved their differences and the camera has moved away from them.
The camera has moved to aunty Ceec who is cooking beans.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 8:58am On Mar 13, 2018
Anyone in contact with Threeevilbears off the forum should let him know that he will be able to post in about 10 minutes. As long as nobody goes on a reporting spree and he doesn't go on his insulting rampage, he won't be banned again.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 9:01am On Mar 13, 2018
Agbgift:

Make God save those housemates from CeeC, she is too toxic for that house. I wonder why big brother is still keeping her, when they erroneously did away with K-brule.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 9:01am On Mar 13, 2018
senatordave1:
Ceec slowly getting closer to teddy and gradually feeling the void and space that would be vacated by bamy on sunday.

She needs a man to execute her drama

Tobi isn't willing at the moment to increase

Her fans undecided

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 9:02am On Mar 13, 2018
dominique:
Anyone in contact with Threeevilbears off the forum should let him know that he will be able to post in about 10 minutes. As long as nobody goes on a reporting spree and he doesn't go on his insulting rampage, he won't be banned again.

Weldone Dominique, may ur days be long!

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:03am On Mar 13, 2018
MrBigiman:

Make God save those housemates from CeeC, she is too toxic for that house. I wonder why big brother is still keeping her, when they erroneously did away with K-brule.
Aunty is now reading the Bible. Seems this camera man is obsessed about her this morning.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mahxiimus(m): 9:04am On Mar 13, 2018
Send " VOTE Tobi to 32052"

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nelll2: 9:04am On Mar 13, 2018
Lhimeet:
[s][/s]
What kind of incoherent epistle is this? Vote for your Fav & stop making hell of a noise

I think your Fav HM is up...Why not channel this energy into voting rather than try to paint a negative picture of this particular HM

Last time I checked...Anybody voting will use his/her voucher or data to vote...Who are you to decide who they should vote for? Go ahead & vote your Fav HM & stop being delusional!
undecided
Mr coherent, I am yet to see the nice things you wrote about others, don't let me start digging up your posts where you have written dirty things but the difference is that what I wrote is nothing but the truth and you're just blind to see it or maybe you're seeking defence...

you don't go painting others black and when they come at you , you start crying foul...

well I don't go by insults, I STAND WITH THE TRUTH...

AND YOU KNOW WHAT, THE TRUTH HURTS VERY DEEPLY. .

don't preach to me nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:05am On Mar 13, 2018
True
And see the people defending teddy. grin
I can't stop laughing. grin
The same set that were saying sometime ago that all miracle does is sit quietly and do fine boy and he doesn't do anything else, they even said this is not a modelling competition.
Now that miracle has been winning arena games and HOH challenges, showing his different sides, how funny, caring and entertainingly he can be, both with Nina and tobi.
and teddy has been disgracing them back to back with his laziness, his boring self and his ridiculous arrogance.
They have now shamelessly trying to turn teddy into a model.
To show that as what he has,
ROTFLMAO.

Imagine saying that he can model towels, LWKMD grin

Oh how the tides have turned,

So maybe we should say it. This is not a modelling competition.. grin grin wink

What a Sad team grin

nelll2:

Tadi A's fans reason for voting him is solely FOR HIS PRESENCE ALONE just like our presido...tell me something

the only he has achieved is to fvck on Live TV and nothing else.

he has not won anything in the house and shows no interest in doing any task..
what kind of lackadaisical attitude is that one..

he is a failure back to back...doesn't joke or play with others

una talk say una mumu don do , yet una wan vote Sai Baba over fresh blood like Miracle, tobi, Lolu e.t.c with untapped ideas

Truly #UnaMumuNeverDo...

Anyone voting Tadi A, may Bubu fall on you...

I keep saying this Tadi A will not spend our money in Nigeria. To start with his baby mama is not Nigerian..

last year , we voted for an upcoming artiste and it is happening again.

Let's try something else this time around..varieties is the spice of life...

Never forget...#OurMumuDonDo

QED

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifedayosol(m): 9:06am On Mar 13, 2018
Done with mobile and online voting with numerous Sims. Resuming now with sms voting. ##ISTANDWITHTEDDYA##
deelizabeth93:
Top of the morning to you all.
It's a beautiful morning to vote for Kabiyesi Teddy.
King T, the ruler of BBN, a man whose presence commands respect. A man whose carriage can be mistaken for being arrogant. A man versatile in all fields. He can sing, play almost all the instruments, be a good moderator and he also has very good leadership skills.
The way he moves with grace and confidence is amazing.
Teddy A is a mix of bad boy and gentlemanliness. He is the total package. He is also, ruggedly handsome with an exceptional voice.

Some people call him King Toilet. I laugh and tell them Teddy is King everywhere even in the Toilet. No one can beat him...Me love me some Teddy A.

Let us remember to throw some votes to Bambam, her grace rubs off on Teddy A too. Bambam is sweet, calm, smart and loyal. Her connection with him has helped Teddy A gain some more fans, home and abroad. Bambam made me see another side of Teddy A. I value loyalty and I will be sharing votes this week. If you wanted to give King T, 10000 votes before, why not double it to 20000 and throw about 5000 votes to Bambam.
May God provide for us all...

The picture below was done by some Teddy A fans who love seeing them together. Even if we throw some votes to Bambam. I assure you Teddy A will break voting percentage on Sunday.

We are in this together. kiss

Voting details below
Note that you can vote twice using Google chrome for the online voting.

#TeamTeddy A
#Team Bamteddy

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 9:07am On Mar 13, 2018
Agbgift:

She has left the kitchen and kitchen and now reading her bible. Camera is fixed on sleeping housemates while we're hearing voices around the house. This Kayode no dey try sha(who gave him that name sef?)

Threeevilbears you can post now
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 9:08am On Mar 13, 2018
ifedayosol:
Done with mobile and online voting with numerous Sims. Resuming now with sms voting. ##ISTANDWITHTEDDYA##

Thank you, Papi. I hope it is Google Chrome you are using for the online voting.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 9:09am On Mar 13, 2018
Agbgift:

Aunty is now reading the Bible. Seems this camera man is obsessed about her this morning.

Reading d Bible didn't prevent Leo from being shown d way out. CeeC is a drama queen, however her drama has become all too predictable. She only tries to paint a good picture of herself any time she's up for eviction but always make a mess of it.

Afterthought: CeeC can't sing, dance, model, speak, anchor an event, write, do poetry, cook, and relate properly and amicably with people. I wonder what then inspired her to come to the show, if not her village people who led her here to make a living mess of her.

Bigiman2018

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:10am On Mar 13, 2018
Pls someone should tell Cece that cooking beans is different from cooking soup or stew. it's not by continues turning that will make the beans soft.
Main while biggie just called Nina into the diary room.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1955) (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) (1960) (1961) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.