Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1962) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3889786 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1959) (1960) (1961) (1962) (1963) (1964) (1965) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 11:01am On Mar 13, 2018
Godpikin4:
Too many childish and unnecessary posts here.. Why mislead others when you can put that energy into campaigning for for favorites.

We can do better abeg, this is irritating.

Keep voting for Teddy A

It is 'Vote Teddy A' kiss
na so bro , Teddy A for the money

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 13, 2018
dominique:
Cee C's food finally ready ready, not looking bad sha

I agree with what Zozo06 posted earlier. Teddy A fan's hardly update, All they do is hype hype and more hype. This is a LIVE thread not a hyping thread. Hype your favourites without bringing others and most importantly update when you can.
Stop that talk, teammina started decampaigning others while hyping their own.
Team teddy A followed suit because they are not cowards.
I just saw a post where a teddy fan posted that he has voted and a miracle fan quote him to tell him, he is voting only to come out second best. Imagine that thrash.

Anyways, I am for nobody and for everybody.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:04am On Mar 13, 2018
mizz2posh:

grin, Alex is still a young lady whose choice in clothing is inspired maybe by Amber Rose and Black Chyna, If she wants to be with someone like Leo, she cannot be that way, she needs a complete make over from the way she looks to the way she talks and Carries herself, she always looks ratchet, nets, distressd Jean's and joggers, mostly ripped clothes, I have never seen Alex wear one decent outfit, look at the color of hair she chose on sunday again, and she was begging biggie last night to ask them to bring her purple or green hair next week smh
Apart from her nice body and height, Alex has a good dress sense for any weather. She kills it. It's a simple truth. When you give people like her a classic stylist, she becomes an Icon in a fashion stuffs. As for her choice of hair colour for now, Am seeing it as she easily wants to be identified with it. or she is among the type crazy hair colour type. Even teddy ones said she kills with her dress sense, she is the type of girl u will always want to hangout with.
Dee-one said he will date Alex. I think when he was asked one of those media questions of who u will kill, date and marry.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifedayosol(m): 11:07am On Mar 13, 2018
Thank you for this comment. Someone actually said dat to me when I said I voted Teddy A. As matured fan of matured Teddy A, I jst told d person to park go one side. I can confidently say that 99% of Teddy A fans are civil.

Tabh:

I just saw a post where a teddy fan posted that he has voted and a miracle fan quote him to tell him, he is voting only to come out second best. Imagine that thrash.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 11:08am On Mar 13, 2018
Bambam burnt a part of her hand, she tells teddyA, he says "pele", helps her put something(donno what from a container), she says she will go apply something..

Food is ready... Ceecee sharing..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 11:08am On Mar 13, 2018
fitzmayowa:

Oga this just an excuse, either of Team Teddy or Team Miracle that comes 2nd on the poll should just shut it and stop all chest beating on sunday...

Any excuse from either of you guys is not tenable, because the 2 teams too make mouth...Shikena
undecided undecided undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by BerryAnny(m): 11:12am On Mar 13, 2018
jibs4lv:
gat your point ma'am but trust me it sudnt be dis week , dey are still many in d house for bambam to leave now am sure that's deelizbeth93's point of view as well. we are not fighting for % yet so far our vote is splitting already.
Please,don't split votes at Teddy A's detriment. It was Teddy A we fell in love and our loyalty is with Teddy A and Teddy A only. It was because of him we fell in love with BamBam and now that they have been unpaired,let's stand with Teddy only. Thanks and God bless.

#Vote TEDDY A
#TeamTeddy
#TEDDYNATION

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Mamiikush01: 11:13am On Mar 13, 2018
Make your votes count, it is VOTE Miracle to 32052

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:14am On Mar 13, 2018
mizz2posh:
TeamTeddyA Celeb Fans Wizkidayo, Run town, Del_B, Noble Igwe ,K-Solo, Skibi, Juliet Ibrahim, Waje, and many more, they can't all be wrong about th guy. To join the winning team SMS [b]Vote Teddy A[/b]To 32052 Thank you! Thank you!
So because they are celebs they are now God? 50 celebs can't be wrong but 500 people living their lives on a regular level are? Na real wa. They all support teddy because teddy is an upcoming artist so they easily relate to his style....just like Efe. So calm down biko.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:14am On Mar 13, 2018
Akorkor:
@giel,Eegbe,Mambi and all others giving us update thank you all. I really appreciate...

I don't even have to call mamBi kiss
I watch through her analyzing eyes
And we usually cross like housemates
Some in common and some not
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 11:16am On Mar 13, 2018
Bambam, ceecee, nina, teddyA talking about the pronunciation of "fork", teddy says he doesn't understand why some people call it "ferk" when it's "o" ... Nina said a friend once told her it's ferk and since then she calls it ferk, teddy says it's wrong... She said she's always willing to learn so that's why she thought ferk was correct..

Teddy asks ceecee to quickly put stew in his food so he will be gone before lions arrive...

Alex joins them and they start arguing if it's basmati, brown or white rice.. Nina eventually tells Alex that it's brown rice..

Advert... Samvita...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 11:16am On Mar 13, 2018
Giel:
[s]True
And see the people defending teddy. grin
I can't stop laughing. grin
The same set that were saying sometime ago that all miracle does is sit quietly and do fine boy and he doesn't do anything else, they even said this is not a modelling competition.
Now that miracle has been winning arena games and HOH challenges, showing his different sides, how funny, caring and entertainingly he can be, both with Nina and tobi.
and teddy has been disgracing them back to back with his laziness, his boring self and his ridiculous arrogance.
They have now shamelessly trying to turn teddy into a model.
To show that as what he has,
ROTFLMAO.

Imagine saying that he can model towels, LWKMD grin

Oh how the tides have turned,

So maybe we should say it. This is not a modelling competition.. grin grin wink

What a Sad team grin [/s]

LAWMA needed here pls undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 11:18am On Mar 13, 2018
Nina said she had about 900 followers on IG, and she was following about 200.
Teddy A replies that her followers would now be about 70 or 80k..
Spot on

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:19am On Mar 13, 2018
Zozo06:
Bambam says she practising self control, teddy asks" how"? She replies that she's always tempted to say "I love you"...

She says it's not butterflies,then teddyA says if it's not butterflies then it's not it... grin, that if it's butterflies her body has to be doing" burumbumbum(don't mind my spellings, that's how it sounded) cheesy

She says butterflies are infatuation... grin(giel and frankgiel, is it true?) grin

TeddyA says butterflies in the stomach is love and care, that if she's not feeling butterflies she should stop saying love... Bambam laughs and asks if she's love struck.. ( who I go ask? undecided) As Ninja Ikechukwu grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 13, 2018
I had a dream, i saw lolu winning the 45 million..

ceec took the second position..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 11:20am On Mar 13, 2018
ifedayosol:
Done with mobile and online voting with numerous Sims. Resuming now with sms voting. ##ISTANDWITHTEDDYA##
I always like seeing you I swear, always make sense, oya let's go there bro!

Vote Teddy A to 32052

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 11:21am On Mar 13, 2018
jibs4lv:
LAWMA needed here pls undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kodded(m): 11:21am On Mar 13, 2018
ifedayosol:
Check very well, Teddy A fans are civil. We don't bring other hms down. Again, to update is not byforce.
We prefer to hype our man, it's part of campaign
thanks
stop lying, you guys started all the hate speech

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 13, 2018
kiss
Giel:
You are a sweetheart kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 13, 2018
oyindidi what are you doing here?
Do you have dstv at home?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 11:22am On Mar 13, 2018
deelizabeth93:

Thank you, Papi. I hope it is Google Chrome you are using for the online voting.
team Firefox , both on phone and system.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 11:23am On Mar 13, 2018
They are eating in the dinning now, bambam has gone to apply vase line on her burn, nina whispers something to Alex and teddyA says "are you alright Nina, you are talking about me in my presence, your ex-partner", nina and Alex giggle...
Alex begging teddyA for his bony meat, teddyA refuses... Ceecee asks miracle why he isn't mixing his beans with rice, he says he's saving the beans so he can take it later with Garri...

Loto, Rico, and tobi missing from the dinning...
Miracles thanks ceecee and bambam for the meal..

They are discussing the Pepsi mat challenge.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 11:24am On Mar 13, 2018
DrinkLimca:

Keep dreaminggrin
Teddy A
Miracle
Tobi
Nina
CeeC
These hms will be in the finals

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 11:24am On Mar 13, 2018
DrinkLimca:
oyindidi what are you doing here?

Do you have dstv at home?
Olodo grin grin grin grin grin gringrin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:25am On Mar 13, 2018
Zozo06:
Bambam, ceecee, nina, teddyA talking about the pronunciation of "fork", teddy says he doesn't understand why some people call it "ferk" when it's "o" ... Nina said a friend once told her it's ferk and since then she calls it ferk, teddy says it's wrong... She said shea always willing to learn so that's why she thought ferk was correct..

Teddy asks ceecee to quickly put stew in his food so he will be gone before lions arrive...

Alex joins them and they start arguing if it's basmati, brown or white rice.. Nina eventually tells Alex that it's brown rice..

Advert... Samvita...
Alex does not like that rice at all, any time they prepare it, she always have one thing or the other to say about.
She don use style advertise am so tay, I dey find am to buy, just to have a taste of it.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 11:26am On Mar 13, 2018
folamee:

i have not being able to open dere website through opera mini i dont know what the problem is,but have being voting using sms sha
use either chrome or Firefox bro
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:26am On Mar 13, 2018
DrinkLimca:

Locmal or lumapil about #500 in pharmacies around naija.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 11:26am On Mar 13, 2018
ifedayosol:
Check very well, Teddy A fans are civil. We don't bring other hms down. Again, to update is not byforce.
We prefer to hype our man, it's part of campaign
thanks

Tabh:

I know Miracle's no.1 fan started with the hate campaign and other Mina members followed suit. But at last a bunch of Mina fans post updates, all Teddy A fans do is mostly hype their person. You guys too should try and post unbiased updates for the benefits of those not watching

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 13, 2018
Zozo06:
@tabh, lol... So you are liking all the exchange of insults? shocked... I agree the thread won't be fun if all were sane, but it seem majority are insane here grin grin... And they are taking it personal.. It's breaking the heart of a peaceful person like me... undecided grin...

Nina has joined the trio of bam teddy and ceecee in the kitchen, talking about lashes now... Nina is not finding it funny that they have requested from big brother but he hasn't brought the lashes...

they should please not bring any eyelashes o and they should please change that ceec's hairstyle hanhan...is it not scratching her?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 13, 2018
Agbgift:

Alex does not like that rice at all, any time they prepare it, she always have one thing or the other to say about.
She don use style advertise am so tay, I dey find am to buy, just to have a taste of it.
lol...basmati rice....me sef no like atall atall, just like I don't like Chinese stew wet dem put sugar inside...ayam very bush like DAT. Gimme agric white rice anyday

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Neimar: 11:30am On Mar 13, 2018
Teddy smelling A grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 11:30am On Mar 13, 2018
Miracle cracking the house up with bro Lasisi jokes grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1959) (1960) (1961) (1962) (1963) (1964) (1965) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64