Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,564 members, 7,865,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:19 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2048) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3937521 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 9:29pm On Mar 15, 2018
Tobi playing a video clip of TeddyA and Anto having a conversation.

(TeddyA telling Anto he is tired of Nigeria and Anto trying to advice him)

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 9:29pm On Mar 15, 2018
If men were God, Nina would have vanished from the face of this earth, but alas! they can only hate and wish her bad. She will keep flourishing and the haters will keep getting bitter till they probably get tired.

How can some people be judging her on a task she hasn't even performed? Who amongst us is perfect? Are you? Nina could deliver this task 100% and shame all the haters or she could even mess some things up, which ever way, she is human and she is learning, besides, as someone rightly said, Perfect isn't always fun.

Hate filled individuals jealous of my Nina for her beauty, zeal to learn and her recent title in the house. Killyaselfs..!!!

Stupid and dumb are you if you have made one or two mistakes in life and still call Nina dumb.

Stupid and foolish are you if you are not perfect but chose to call Nina dumb.

Irredeemably Stupid are you if you quote me to write rubbish. Bunch of jealous witches and wizards flying on empty brains and stomachs....

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 9:31pm On Mar 15, 2018
Bambam asks if she can taste from teddy food, teddy nods for her to go ahead... She tries taking the plate from his hand, teddyA says she should just taste the food without lifting the plate.. Bambam has tasted the food, she's up now showing Rico something on her phone

Lolu asks teddyA to taste his food jokingly, but he didn't go taste, he walks past.. Checks out something on bamcee's phone, he's back to teddyA's food.. He's also viewing anteddy 's Nokia phone video..

Tobi and lolu viewing their video..

This is big brother, hoh, please report to the diary room..

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 15, 2018
Giel:

Especially since he always reminds them that they are guests in his house.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:32pm On Mar 15, 2018
Eeghe:
The first housemate to act as Biggie
Ninaski, write and read the way you like oo?
cheesy cool kiss
How the intelligent ones allowed a "dumb" person to become their HoH is baffling

She might be "dumb" as people call her, but the record have it that she became HOH in a house where "Alpha male, Most intelligent and so on" are finding it difficult to win a thing...

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 9:32pm On Mar 15, 2018
Ihatehypocrites:

NA wa ooo.. So the whole world have to wait for Madam Nina to compose her questions? If na to kiss and sex now, she won't waste time. Lol
something your alpha male would never get the chance to do cause he's never going to win anything tongue

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 9:32pm On Mar 15, 2018
Eeghe:
The first housemate to act as Biggie
Ninaski, write and read the way you like oo?
cheesy cool kiss
How the intelligent ones allowed a "dumb" person to become their HoH is baffling

Amazing right?

The first ever ....both BBA and BBN to hold diaries ....

The dumb one ! grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 9:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
FrankGiel:

I haven't seen any wrong done by MizzD... I see normal Banters that you oshe and I have said exchanged before .... We fight and laugh.. The worst character on this thread is Threebear, if u guys have never called him out, you guys are hypocrites.. Simple..

This is me calling out a supposed TeddyA fan... So young man keep ur mouth shut.. Pull out any post where the pharisee Giel called out any one from Minaville...if u can't pls shut up
Was referring to miss2 watever nt missD.
U OVERLOOKED HER POST AND CALLED OUT 3BEAR.
THATS BEING AN HYPO.

WEN U CALLED OUT JJ wateva, U referred to him as being teamMina and thats PLAIN STUPIDITY.

And wtf are u referring to gi.el, why nt me? I'm talking to u as a guy n u are being a sissy by bringing in a lady
I legit CAN'T DEAL!

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ihatehypocrites: 9:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
Treasuredlove:
so you actually think big brother doesn't take time to come up with his questions and the funny thing is that the questions big brother asks might just be a written script for him...behind that mirror in the DS will be more than one person viewing their sessions. Ever noticed the pause between conversations with the housemates go longer than normal conversations? I actually think it is a group of people behind that mirror deciding what biggie says
Stop fooling yourself to save your lord Nina... It is just 3 questions.. It wasn't meant to be too serious..

Questions to ask Miracle..

1..How many times have you had sex in this house?

2.. When and where did you last had sex in this house..?

3..Have you had a Mouth Action in this house? If yes, how many times and from who?

Nothing difficult biko..

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
[quote author=Eeghe post=65871851]

Tobi even said he would prefer A strike
This is a psych thing oo
BB is their sanity/anchor/heart/superpower even

When people in "captivity" are cut off from their source of inspiration/link to assessing performance/whatever?
It messes them up
It breaks them

We have had real BBA housemates ignore calls cos they were too angry to care
Biggie asked for realness and is choking someone for being real tired and lashing out? And then became really sorry[/q his house, his rules dear. I actually think some people will start putting up attitude if he starts looking soft and I don't think the punishment will exceed a week. It's not easy keeping a group of young adults together in a house

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
Ihatehypocrites:

Stop fooling yourself to save your lord Nina... It is just 3 questions.. It wasn't meant to be too serious..

Questions to ask Miracle..

1..How many times have you had sex in this house?

2.. When and where did you last had sex in this house..?

3..Have you had a Mouth Action in this house? If yes, how many times and from who?

Nothing difficult biko..
did you just read what I typed? Fooling myself how? Na wa o. Some people can just carry Nina matter on their head like they are hawking gala.
You sound so petty

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ihatehypocrites: 9:37pm On Mar 15, 2018
oshe11:
Was referring to miss2 watever nt missD.
U OVERLOOKED HER POST AND CALLED OUT 3BEAR.
THATS BEING AN HYPO.

WEN U CALLED OUT JJ wateva, U referred to him as being teamMina and thats PLAIN STUPIDITY.

And wtf are u referring to gi.el, why nt me? I'm talking to u as a guy n u are being a sissy by bringing in a lady
I legit CAN'T DEAL!
Wow!!!.. Wonderful.... So you be guy? Na wa ooo
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 9:38pm On Mar 15, 2018
Nina still writing questions to ask the housemates. cry

Ok, it is time for the Diary Sessions... She moves to inform the housemates.

Abeg, I dey go... I can't deal with this part grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:38pm On Mar 15, 2018
Nina about to start.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 9:38pm On Mar 15, 2018
Someone just said he imagines what questions nina would ask

Someone said "miracle have you eaten?" (as in a question she will ask)

She has gone in to tell the housemates to be silent so they can hear her voice when she calls them..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nelll2: 9:38pm On Mar 15, 2018
Vivipop:
If men were God, Nina would have vanished from the face of this earth, but alas! they can only hate and wish her bad. She will keep flourishing and the haters will keep getting bitter till they probably get tired.

How can some people be judging her on a task she hasn't even performed? Who amongst us is perfect? Are you? Nina could deliver this task 100% and shame all the haters or she could even mess some things up, which ever way, she is human and she is learning, besides, as someone rightly said, Perfect isn't always fun.

Hate filled individuals jealous of my Nina for her beauty, zeal to learn and her recent title in the house. Killyaselfs..!!!

Stupid and dumb are you if you have made one or two mistakes in life and still call Nina dumb.

Stupid and foolish are you if you are not perfect but chose to call Nina dumb.

Irredeemably Stupid are you if you quote me to write rubbish. Bunch of jealous witches and wizards flying on empty brains and stomachs....
Don't mind them jaree ..

As if Nina will be the first to loose their wager.

Winning or loosing, we will stand by her GIDIGBA..so stop wasting your time..

In short I'd rather she looses sef so that y'all will wail till eternity. .

Naaansense

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:39pm On Mar 15, 2018
Alex up first.

I don't think Alex heard.
Or maybe she is taking her time.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 9:39pm On Mar 15, 2018
Alex report to the diary room
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:40pm On Mar 15, 2018
nina : this is big Brother. me : This is small sister. alex report to the lounge.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 9:41pm On Mar 15, 2018
Nina: this is big brother...Alex, report to the diary room

(Alex moving to the lounge... Nina tells Alex to close the door to the lounge)

Nina: how do you feel Alex

Alex: I am fine, just normal, nothing much

Nina: What do you think about the house presentation tonight? Do you think it is enough to win the wager

Alex says the housemates did well and should be able to win their wager (bla, bla bla...)

Nina: Biggie will like you to make a wish

What the fück (biggie does not ask dumb questions... Even Alex was puzzled at first before going ahead to answer)

Abeg... This is bullshìt

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by frankIzuchukwu(m): 9:41pm On Mar 15, 2018
freshboi88:
Who do you tink will be evicted on sunday ....I suspect Alex and bam bam
Anto 10
Alex and bam bam will battle it out
rossyc:
Alex report to the diary room
freshboi88:
Who do you tink will be evicted on sunday ....I suspect Alex and bam bam
Anto 100%
Alex and bam bam will battle it out
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 9:42pm On Mar 15, 2018
Nina: this is BB, Alex report to the diary room.

Nina: how do you feel alec
Alex:I'm fine, just normal, nothing much
Nina:What do you think about the house presentation
Alex:we gave in our best, we should be able to win our wager
Nina:bb will like you to make a wish
Alex:my wish cannot be granted now it will be for let to come back, but it will be my teddy bear or a video call from a lived one from home
NINA: Can you specify the lived one?
Alex: my mum, my sister alumna, my brother, my dad won't be able to come..
Nina, OK Alex, this is the end of your diary session
ALEX: Thank you bb..

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:42pm On Mar 15, 2018
How does she feel
alex feels fine

Does she feel the presentation is good enough to win the wager.

She knows they will be able to win their wager because they out in 100%

Big brother will like her to make a wish
She says her wish cannot be granted because she wants Leo to come back, and she knows it's not possible.
She wants a very big teddy bear or she wants to get a video call, or face time or recorded call or a visit from a a loved one.
Can she specify the loved one.

Her mom, her sister, her aunty, her aunty akuna.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:42pm On Mar 15, 2018
Okay Alex answered exactly the way she does in the DR
Good (but noisy angry) girl
cool

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:44pm On Mar 15, 2018
Zozo06:
Someone just said he imagines what questions nina would ask

Someone said "miracle have you eaten?" (as in a question she will ask)

She has gone in to tell the housemates to be silent so they can hear her voice when she calls them..
hahahahahahaha...
On tobi case. he should kuku go and do mirror session. as anto adviced.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:45pm On Mar 15, 2018
Teddy also in his DR persona
cool
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:45pm On Mar 15, 2018
Teddy A report to the diary room

Teddy wants to show himself by saying this is but immediately catches himself and keeps quiet.

He sits and his session begins.
How does he feel.

He feels good.

How is he going about his Nokia task.

He is pretty much done with it.

On a scale of 1-10 rate your performance this evening.
10/10 because he wrote the play with Rico and they killed it.
Lol, teddy says that people should vote for him as today is the last day and he doesn't want to go home.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by duduade: 9:45pm On Mar 15, 2018
Zozo06:
So camera shows bamteddy, she was explaining something, she now said "like give me your pen", then teddyA says how? Abeg gerrout... Bambam says "you see, it's so hard for you to be polite"

Bambam on her bed now, talking with anto about her task video

Tobi just called teddyA, tells him he beat miracle(referring to the tennis), teddy is seated on the bed, eating..

Anto showing bambam how to do some stuff on her Nokia phone..

TeddyA has no iota of respect for her.. What a shame.. And its sad to think she actually thinks its his way of showing love!

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 9:45pm On Mar 15, 2018
This is bb, teddyA report to the diary room
Nina:how do you feel
TeddyA :I feel good, great
Nina: how are you going about your Nokia task
TeddyA :Pretty much done, good to go
Nina: scale of 1-10,rate your performance this evening
TeddyA :10, did my best, wrote the story with rico
Nina: do you have anything to tell bb
TeddyA : you people should vote for me O, I don't want to go home
Nina, alright teddyA, end of your session
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 9:46pm On Mar 15, 2018
Hms are behaving. Wager is at stake here
Biggie Nina doing her thing. Even tho accent is flying upandan, she is trying grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:46pm On Mar 15, 2018
Why the celebrity wish!!
Why?
angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:48pm On Mar 15, 2018
CeeC too doing it her way
Okay I believe they know their wager is at stake

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.