Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,518 members, 7,865,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:20 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2050) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3937406 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by olatade(m): 9:59pm On Mar 15, 2018
rico one question equals ninety nine answers

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
rossyc:
I thought am the only one that is tired.
I am sure Nina is no longer listening to his sermon.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oluwapomile1: 10:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
Biko is it just me or Rico na ako OP really?

Yawns.....
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
Rico working on Nina's head
(Monday nominations on his mind)
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 10:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
Ninaaaa nooooooo. I thought u were tired too
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by opella(f): 10:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
He still has something to tell big brother grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by freshboi88: 10:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
There we go again, the circle continues
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 10:01pm On Mar 15, 2018
oshe11:
Was referring to miss2 watever nt missD.
U OVERLOOKED HER POST AND CALLED OUT 3BEAR.
THATS BEING AN HYPO.

WEN U CALLED OUT JJ wateva, U referred to him as being teamMina and thats PLAIN STUPIDITY.

And wtf are u referring to gi.el, why nt me? I'm talking to u as a guy n u are being a sissy by bringing in a lady
I legit CAN'T DEAL!
Engr oshe, the person I have called out the most is Giel and 3bear. You are not the focus, So don't make urself feel important... You are one of her pawns, I don't have the time for pawns.

I called out JJ and added him to ur team even though he claims to be team Teddy A.. It's called banter don't be a slow poke...

Engr oshe u desire attention..

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Godpikin4: 10:01pm On Mar 15, 2018
Nina has added petrol to fire o shocked
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 10:01pm On Mar 15, 2018
Someone should please wake me up when Rico is done..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ihatehypocrites: 10:01pm On Mar 15, 2018
It takes talkative Rico about 30 minutes to answer a simple question... Lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 10:01pm On Mar 15, 2018
Biggie is really boosting Nina's confidence and it's working well enough...good job so far.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KoseweKosegbo: 10:01pm On Mar 15, 2018
I dey wait 4 mireku ds
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by realbaybe: 10:01pm On Mar 15, 2018
angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 10:01pm On Mar 15, 2018
What is Rico saying ni tori olorun?
At least Miracle keeps is diary sessions short and boring, Rico's sessions are always long, boring and draining. I've completely forgotten the question he's responding to.

HoH; Is there another thing you want to tell Big brother? He goes on another lengthy speech. I just tire

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by olatade(m): 10:02pm On Mar 15, 2018
eksbabe:
Nina please dont ask Rico if he has anything to tell Biggie. This is more than enough

She just did grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 10:02pm On Mar 15, 2018
COOL10:
. Bros,calm down nah. No need to call him that.
haha just imagine hypocrite, can't you read his / her comment I quoted I think you ppl always feel scares to correct that nikker tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 10:02pm On Mar 15, 2018
FrankGiel:

Beorn I was about going very hard on you but I looked through ur posts and saw no guile and 'maliciousness'. So I'll reserve my anger and ignore ur insults....

Frankgiel, I triple dare you to go hard. You're all barks and no bite. Go hard, I want to see what you're made of.

I have called out Teddy A fans that went over board severally.. I even copied dominique to Ban a friend that went overboard. I tackled Akthedream on some occasions.. I can easily pull out these posts, don't u dare put me in the league of the children of hate.. There are some people in Minaville that are objective..
There are what I call normal banters, which is normal on forums like this.. I have done it to people and people have done it to me.. Calling people Telemundo addicts is not a big deal..

I will warn u to stay on ur lane....

U have been warned!!

Don't come at me with this half-baked lies. Post a screenshot of you cautioning Bamteddy fans severally when they insulted Mina fans, and those posts must be quoted because you can edit an unquoted posts. The examples I quoted off the top of my head, you didn't caution them. You ignored them and here you're trying to make it look like I don't know what I'm saying. You're a hypocrite and I'll say it over and over again. You can't do shît. And unlike you, I'll back up my accusation with an example.

Threebeãr called Teddy gay, Mizz2pösh called Miracle gay, yet you jumped out of your house to call Ify the wisest person in Minaville for cautioning her team-mate while you blindly ignored the fact that your team-mate was guilty as well. Because it suited your narrative, you called them hypocrite and acted sanctimonious. What you did there was an act of hypocrisy and you're a hypocrite for that. If it pains you, then stop acting like one. Warning me is a waste of time as I'll call you out anytime I want, if you don't like it, deactivate or go write in your diary!!

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 10:02pm On Mar 15, 2018
Nina : this is bb, Rico swerve report to the dr

Nina:how do you feel Rico swarvey

Rico:I feel great, I feel like I have accomplished with fellow housemates the task presentation, it was a comic presentation which myself and teddyA was able to draft, I was a bit shaky at first but thanks to bb.. It's been a great week, though we've reduced in number, it's all been great fun, silly week. We had sumo wrestlers, felt good, great time, I think Alex is getting over the fact that led has left... Trying to get her to focus, glad she's doing fine.. Relationships in the house are doing fine. I'm always positive.

Nina:rating from your performance this evening, what do you think is the fate of the housemates?

Rico: I think it will be 100%,we did well, no slip ups, no mistake, we all knew what we had to do.. Our ultimate best but we could do more if we had more time, we could have made it fleshy, but with what we ve done, I would have giving it 200%, ¥¢®™¿><©¥€££¢} <™™>||^~©¢¥€

Nina:What do you think is the reason your fellow housemates didn't nominate you?

Rico:first of all I believe in God. I believe I'm not the creator of man, something created man, that something I respect and try to communicate with. I'm not the religious type, but I communicate.. Before I go further, I d onto maybe it's because of my attitude or because I haven't had any fight with anybody. I'm positive and ¢®>¦|}] €¢™~¡|§{¥£<~¿¦§} ;|¦~~©¢¥{|¦§<®~~¿(Rico sabi talk abeg, haba)
He talks about going to be the target next week cause he isn't nominated this week, but he won't change

Nina:do you have any other thing you will like to tell bb?
Rico: who ever can be of help in helping autistic kids should please help, talks about his autistic cousin.. He's pleading to anyone that can help so she can get a therapy should please contact his family.. He hopes to get a foundation that can help autistic children..] <™®¥||¬~¿^\;] ¥¦¶|}

End of ds Rico, you may leave..

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by realbaybe: 10:02pm On Mar 15, 2018
Finally
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 15, 2018
Rico and this save Africa story... Lubbish

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 10:03pm On Mar 15, 2018
After all the long talk Rico gave, Nina replied, Rico ur diary session is now over grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 10:03pm On Mar 15, 2018
Nina- this is the end of your Diary room SECTION cheesy cheesy. It is what she is saying oo pls dont come for me.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by realbaybe: 10:03pm On Mar 15, 2018
Housemates freeze from real biggie. Commercial break things.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 10:03pm On Mar 15, 2018
This is big brother, HMS freeze
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 10:03pm On Mar 15, 2018
This is bb, housemates freeze

Commercial break

Rico swarvey sad sad undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed have sucked all the blood in my fingers ooo, I donno if I can continue with the update...

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:03pm On Mar 15, 2018
Housemates are told to freeze
Next advert.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mercy232(f): 10:03pm On Mar 15, 2018
And yes, Rico has finally taken Nina as a BIG sister
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:04pm On Mar 15, 2018
Abeg Rico talks too much,
This is his D's, as much as I could type

Rico's D's.

How does Rico swavey feel.
He feels good because the feels he had accomplished something with the task.

At first he wasn't so sure about their performance because it was a bit shaky but the set they made for them was nice.

It's been a great week though they have reduced in number and the times have changed.

Early they had a brawl with the sumo wrestlers and it was funny it kept him laughing all day.

He thinks Alex is getting over the fact that Leo left and he has been trying to communicate with her.
He has been helping her and he can see that she is getting herself.

Rating from their performance this evening what does he think is he fatw of the housemates.
He thinks they won their 100% wager because there were no slip ups and there were no mistakes. Based on the task they performed this night alone.

Rico says if they had a bit more time to prepare it would have been better.

Rico says with what they had down he will give it 200% and because he knows everybody that performed gave their absolute best and he felt that they would mess up based on the dry run but everybody brought their A game so he will give the performance a 9/10.

What does he think is the reason why his fellow housemates didn't nominate him for eviction.

First of all he believes in himself and Almighty god. .
He likes to support positively.

He doesn't know if it is his attitude or the fact that he hasn't gottennin arguments with anyone but he always tries to be a positive light to housemates.

He believes that his ability to be water when fire is burning.
He doesn't see why he has to pick a fault in humans that are not perfect.
He believes the battle of wits is between him and himself not between him and anyone.
.and he knows that his philosophy had helped him in life and he hopes that it will take him to the final week.

But he says that he knows eyes are on him because he wasn't nominated and people who may not have a reason to nominate him before will now nominate him maybe out of jealousy because they may feel that why wasn't this guy nominated and why can't he be nominated, so they may out him up
But

He will always continue to be him as he has been from day one.

Any other thing to tell big brother
he says yeah.
He says that whoever is watching or can be of help. He says that his cousin is autistic, she can't move, read or write, .she can only scream shout or run into a wall out of frustration and if their is anyone out there that can help his cousin. The person should please contact his family,
His dream is to have a foundation that can help these kids.

He says God will bless the personnel

He gives a shout out to those supporting him and says he is proud of them as they are proud of him. And thank you, god bless.

End of his session..

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 10:04pm On Mar 15, 2018
Three things :

Rico is really passionate about this autism foundation thing. This is probably the tenth time I'm hearing it sad

Or

He's selling something to Nigerians angry lipsrsealed

Or

BOTH undecided

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:04pm On Mar 15, 2018
Beorn:

Frankgiel, I triple dare you to go hard. You're all barks and no bite. Go hard, I want to see what you're made of.

Don't come at me with this half-baked lies. Post a screenshot of you cautioning Bamteddy fans severally when they insulted Mina fans, and those posts must be quoted because you can edit an unquoted posts. The examples I quoted off the top of my head, you didn't caution them. You ignored them and here you're trying to make it look like I don't know what I'm saying. You're a hypocrite and I'll say it over and over again. You can't do shît. And unlike you, I'll back up my accusation with an example.

Threebeãr called Teddy gay, Mizz2pösh called Miracle gay, yet you jumped out of your house to call Ify the wisest person in Minaville for cautioning her team-mate while you blindly ignored the fact that your team-mate was guilty as well. Because it suited your narrative, you called them hypocrite and acted sanctimonious. What you did there was an act of hypocrisy and you're a hypocrite for that. If it pains you, then stop acting like one. Warning me is a waste of time as I'll call you out anytime I want, if you don't like it, deactivate or go write in your diary!!

[img]https://media1./images/1c6943c372187ed186416b895f4eb06c/tenor.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 10:05pm On Mar 15, 2018
Zozo06:
Nina : this is bb, Rico swerve report to the dr

Nina:how do you feel Rico swarvey

Rico:I feel great, I feel like I have accomplished with fellow housemates the task presentation, it was a comic presentation which myself and teddyA was able to draft, I was a bit shaky at first but thanks to bb.. It's been a great week, though we've reduced in number, it's all been great fun, silly week. We had sumo wrestlers, felt good, great time, I think Alex is getting over the fact that led has left... Trying to get her to focus, glad she's doing fine.. Relationships in the house are doing fine. I'm always positive.

Nina:rating from your performance this evening, what do you think is the fate of the housemates?

Rico: I think it will be 100%,we did well, no slip ups, no mistake, we all knew what we had to do.. Our ultimate best but we could do more if we had more time, we could have made it fleshy, but with what we ve done, I would have giving it 200%, ¥¢®™¿><©¥€££¢} <™™>||^~©¢¥€

Nina:What do you think is the reason your fellow housemates didn't nominate you?

Rico:first of all I believe in God. I believe I'm not the creator of man, something created man, that something I respect and try to communicate with. I'm not the religious type, but I communicate.. Before I go further, I d onto maybe it's because of my attitude or because I haven't had any fight with anybody. I'm positive and ¢®>¦|}] €¢™~¡|§{¥£<~¿¦§} ;|¦~~©¢¥{|¦§<®~~¿(Rico sabi talk abeg, haba)
He talks about going to be the target next week cause he isn't nominated this week, but he won't change

Nina:do you have any other thing you will like to tell bb?
Rico: who ever can be of help in helping autistic kids should please help, talks about his autistic cousin.. He's pleading to anyone that can help so she can get a therapy should please contact his family.. He hopes to get a foundation that can help autistic children..] <™®¥||¬~¿^\;] ¥¦¶|}

End of ds Rico, you may leave..
You really tried to update Rico's Ds, it was too long, at a time I stopped listening..kudos

(1) (2) (3) ... (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.