Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:18 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2052) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3936988 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) (2054) (2055) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 10:19pm On Mar 15, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Naso lots of IMSU girls be. Only makeup and fashion them sabi. Their own is worse because they are not exposed on top...
Poco Poco kiss grin embarassed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 10:20pm On Mar 15, 2018
Biggie has mentioned diary session countless times in that house

How nina still thinks it's section is beyond me lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed

14 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:21pm On Mar 15, 2018
eksbabe:
Me i’m just laughing here

Miracle's eyes were dancing and he was smiling
Nina was blushing away (there was the tinnyiest giggle) and had to look away to be serious
A real MiNa moment
But lemme not gush
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 10:21pm On Mar 15, 2018
ifyalways:
Honestly, Nina is doing good with the ds. Biggie Don try for her: boosting her self confidence by giving her this role tonight.

You just said my mind. She is doing pretty well.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Godpikin4: 10:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
Nina doing a good job though..

Nice one gurl kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 10:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
Vivipop:
If men were God, Nina would have vanished from the face of this earth, but alas! they can only hate and wish her bad. She will keep flourishing and the haters will keep getting bitter till they probably get tired.

How can some people be judging her on a task she hasn't even performed? Who amongst us is perfect? Are you? Nina could deliver this task 100% and shame all the haters or she could even mess some things up, which ever way, she is human and she is learning, besides, as someone rightly said, Perfect isn't always fun.

Hate filled individuals jealous of my Nina for her beauty, zeal to learn and her recent title in the house. Killyaselfs..!!!

Stupid and dumb are you if you have made one or two mistakes in life and still call Nina dumb.

Stupid and foolish are you if you are not perfect but chose to call Nina dumb.

Irredeemably Stupid are you if you quote me to write rubbish. Bunch of jealous witches and wizards flying on empty brains and stomachs....
Awwwwwwww

#DumbGoals grin tongue

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 10:23pm On Mar 15, 2018
Beorn:

Frankgiel, I triple dare you to go hard. You're all barks and no bite. Go hard, I want to see what you're made of.

Don't come at me with this half-baked lies. Post a screenshot of you cautioning Bamteddy fans severally when they insulted Mina fans, and those posts must be quoted because you can edit an unquoted posts. The examples I quoted off the top of my head, you didn't caution them. You ignored them and here you're trying to make it look like I don't know what I'm saying. You're a hypocrite and I'll say it over and over again. You can't do shît. And unlike you, I'll back up my accusation with an example.

Threebeãr called Teddy gay, Mizz2pösh called Miracle gay, yet you jumped out of your house to call Ify the wisest person in Minaville for cautioning her team-mate while you blindly ignored the fact that your team-mate was guilty as well. Because it suited your narrative, you called them hypocrite and acted sanctimonious. What you did there was an act of hypocrisy and you're a hypocrite for that. If it pains you, then stop acting like one. Warning me is a waste of time as I'll call you out anytime I want, if you don't like it, deactivate or go write in your diary!!
You this attention seeking person... Its clear you cannot read and comprehend..
U think I am nairaland police officer that I'll separate fights, or I resemble ur pastor that is here as a peacemaker... That's y we have moderators... If u are that jobless, I am not!!
FYI, I enjoy the banter and the fights that go on here.. And I participate in the banter.. There are sometimes the insults go over board and people are banned!!!! The gay calling is the job of moderators and I don't go after new handles who come to type trash..

What I have called hypocrisy, is using of updates to paint some housemates in badlight and ignoring others. (rat poison mentality)
Also, I feel it's hypocritical for the vilest and most vicious person on this thread (Threebear) to be on ur team and u call out others for insults but stand in solidarity with this vile person and also have him as ur best friend... I can't stand that hypocrisy... Every other exchange with most members of Minaville is just banter. People laugh at the memes and the jabs except ur fake as Beorn.. I have given u my attention.. I'm sure you are excited..

Keep mentioning me.. Attention seeking ( ******)

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 10:24pm On Mar 15, 2018
Nina:Welcome lolu

Lolu:Thanks bb

Nina:How do you feel?

Lolu:Was a bit nervous cause of the task, wanted bb to tell us about our wager, but we will wait
Nina:Which team do you think will win the Nokia challenge and why
Lolu: I think tobi and Rico, because they seem to have the most dynamic theme so far.. We might see a surprise though

Nina:What do you think other housemates think about ypu
Lolu:I think there's been a lot of misconceptions, they see me as intelligent, smart, as anto's boyfriend, I think I'm the easiest person to talk to in the house

Nina:Do you have any other thing you want to tell bb?

Lolu:I'm hopeful we win our wager, also have a fun weekend. That will be the end
End of diary room session.

Nina:ahhh, thank God..

Commercial break..

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 10:24pm On Mar 15, 2018
She's done

Good attempt Nina smiley

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 10:24pm On Mar 15, 2018
MizzD:
Biggie has mentioned diary session countless times in that house

How nina still thinks it's section is beyond me lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed
grin cheesy cheesy grin

Awwwwww

#DumbGoals

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 10:24pm On Mar 15, 2018
DS over
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 10:25pm On Mar 15, 2018
End of DS.
.Nina did pretty well, I love the fact that she's improving and learning fast. kudos to other hms for their cooperation.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 10:25pm On Mar 15, 2018
zicoraads:

You be fool I swear grin

Which one be nonsensegoals cheesy

Any goal is a goal grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:25pm On Mar 15, 2018
Well done Nina. Well done Housemates for your cooperation. Biggie let me win their wager pls.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ihatehypocrites: 10:26pm On Mar 15, 2018
Giel:

Nina is even carrying out the task perfectly,

See useless hate.
Saying she is to dumb to ask 3 questions

They don't know how silly they sound sometimes when they come for Nina so foolishly like that.

Just made them seem even far dumber than the Nina they come for

Sister hypocrite, I will quote one if your comments against you...

Giel:

The way some people act on this thread sha
they want to tell you what to post and when to post it
As if they own you. Or as if they pay you to post on this thread,
When you don't act in the manner they want, they start vibrating and disgracing themselves. @bold.
Such insanity.

Anyways, . grin grin
I just came to remind you that you said you are on your best behaviour because today is your bday tongue
I don't want you to be sent to kirikiri on Your bday of all days.

Kettle calling pot black... Learn to practice what you preach..

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Halyma(f): 10:26pm On Mar 15, 2018
Zozo06:
Nina:Welcome lolu

Lolu:Thanks bb

Nina:How do you feel?

Lolu:Was a bit nervous cause of the task, wanted bb to tell us about our wager, but we will wait
Nina:Which team do you think will win the Nokia challenge and why
Lolu: I think tobi and Rico, because they seem to have the most dynamic theme so far.. We might see a surprise though

Nina:What do you think other housemates think about ypu
Lolu:I think there's been a lot of misconceptions, they see me as intelligent, smart, as anto's boyfriend, I think I'm the easiest person to talk to in the house

Nina:Do you have any other thing you want to tell bb?

Lolu:I'm hopeful we win our wager, also have a fun weekend. That will be the end
End of diary room session.

Nina:ahhh, thank God..

Commercial break..
I was eager to know what Lolu's session would be like.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 10:26pm On Mar 15, 2018
To be sincere, Nina did very well with the diary sessions. I don't know why people were criticising her for writing her questions down. The way big brother talks most times, it's very obvious that he's reading from a script. Her big brother performances was above average, the only minor fault I observed was the "Diary room section" she kept saying.

17 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 10:27pm On Mar 15, 2018
Vivipop:
You never still deh go? I am sure she bores you to death, what are you still doing reporting whatever she says? I thought you should have stopped watching by now, why are you so obsessed with Nina? Heart attack is by the corner already. Rubbish!!!!

Lmao... Pained.

I didn't even quote you but you can't take it. I could feel your tears. You go dey alright lass lass. Hmmmmm.... DumbDumb yumyum grin

14 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 10:28pm On Mar 15, 2018
neolboy:

Dem no put rope for your neck say make you update

If its trash them start looking and stop updating before you go dey spew rubbish

I was watching PJ Mask. No time Abeg grin

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 10:28pm On Mar 15, 2018
rossyc:
End of DS.
.Nina did pretty well, I love the fact that she's improving and learning fast. kudos to other hms for their cooperation.
I was really impressed...i'm sure lotta peeps didn't expect it had go quite smooth.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 10:28pm On Mar 15, 2018
zicoraads:

grin cheesy cheesy grin

Awwwwww

#DumbGoals

It's like you want to keep reading heart-wrenching epistles tonight. Cos this right here triggers it cheesy lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:29pm On Mar 15, 2018
FrankGiel:

Engr oshe, the person I have called out the most is Giel and 3bear. You are not the focus, So don't make urself feel important... You are one of her pawns, I don't have the time for pawns.

I called out JJ and added him to ur team even though he claims to be team Teddy A.. It's called banter don't be a slow poke...

Engr oshe u desire attention..
Thanks for indirectly clearing the air about ur incessant calling of gi.el, which is to seek attention....

Dnt wanna go ur way of throw jabs but u are definitely being foolish if u think som1 like me would ever seek for attention....

I don't blame you sha. I blame ur thought process which is too slow.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ihatehypocrites: 10:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
Vivipop:
You never still deh go? I am sure she bores you to death, what are you still doing reporting whatever she says? I thought you should have stopped watching by now, why are you so obsessed with Nina? Heart attack is by the corner already. Rubbish!!!!
Is it the same heart attack that befell you after spending most part of your life hating and getting jealous of Teddy-A?

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 10:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
@munzy14, if I were tobi I will try to be innovative by doing my own diary session facing the mirror as anto advised.. grin

@duduade,i guess she's old enough to know what she wants, if she's cool with it who am I to complain?

@rossyc, thanks, it wasn't easy... Lol
@ibkayee,yeah I guess so, wish he could tone it down a little

@neolboy, wawuuu... There was still little blood left, so I have finished the update to the best of my ability... grin

@halyma,there you have it...

Goodnight house..

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 10:31pm On Mar 15, 2018
MizzD:

It's like you want to keep reading heart-wrenching epistles tonight. Cos this right here triggers it cheesy lipsrsealed
My dear, you have no idea how much I scroll past a lot of posts on this thread. Read ké? I no get time for inanities.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:32pm On Mar 15, 2018
Biggie I am begging on behalf of Tobi...Pls forgive his ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by AlwaysUltraPad: 10:32pm On Mar 15, 2018
dominique:

Na the work wey we dey do grin
Thanks for voting Alex. You can log out and register as many lines as you can for voting but SMS votes carry more weight so you can combine the two. Voting closes by 9pm.
grin grin grin na una work abi?

I wanted to use multiple lines, but the remaining lines won't just receive the OTP.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 10:33pm On Mar 15, 2018
Ihatehypocrites:

Sister hypocrite, I will quote one if your comments against you...

Kettle calling pot black... Learn to practice what you preach..
Awwwwwwwwww

#HypocrisyGoals grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 10:33pm On Mar 15, 2018
oshe11:
Thanks for indirectly clearing the air about ur incessant calling of gi.el, which is to seek attention....

Dnt wanna go ur way of throw jabs but u are definitely being foolish if u think som1 like me would ever seek for attention....

I don't blame you sha. I blame ur thought process which is too slow.

Engr oshe.. Thank you.. I don't fight with pawns... I just blast them away.. Ur cup is not yet full.. Mr Engr, wait for ur day..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by guardsman: 10:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
Naija tweeps gat no chill
See throwback photo of Cee-c. Lol

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) (2054) (2055) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.