Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3912315 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2132) (2133) (2134) (2135) (2136) (2137) (2138) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 18, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

So Simi is performing? Thats a Queen like Ceecee. I must not miss her performance.
. God forbid bad thing! Tufiakwa!! Simi and Cee C in the same sentence? No greater evil....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 2:53pm On Mar 18, 2018
livelymatilda:
WHO AM I? WHO AM I? WHO AM I?
1...Got panties with fishy smell.
2..I have had sex atleast twice in Biggie's house.
3..I have given Mouth Gig to my Bbn partner.
4..I have had sex in the bathroom.
5..I have kissed more than one male bbn housemate.
6..My Bbn partner calls me Dumb and immature.
7..If not for luck, I wouldn't have won the HOH challenge.
8..I can't cook. My BBN partner always complain of too much salt and pepper.
9..Other housemates don't allow me cook because they don't like eating my food.
10..I don't need the money, I am only in big brother's house for kiss, sex and my bbn partner.

Thought you posted this yesterday? Running out of ideas or words already? It's too early,we have about 4 weeks or so to go.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 2:54pm On Mar 18, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

Marvis is a Lesbian
I dunno about that though. But she certainly had that sort of vibe around her
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 18, 2018
sage101:
Coming from someone who sniffs antibrutus' ass on a daily, where do u class yourself?

#FEMINISTSRULE

Well, you have to realize some of us here have histories. We know from other sections, outside NL, last season[s]. We have fought and made up...

So, we will definitely be more tolerant of each other and you will tag that asslicking. No, it is not.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nelll2: 2:55pm On Mar 18, 2018
LadyBlaq:
So nobody noticed that Alex told Tobi, Rico and Anto that she really didn't hear Tobi call CeeC a beeetch, but because she was trying to avoid trouble, she had to affirm in her presence that he called her a beeetch. Tobi was upset that Alex had to admit what he didn't do in Cee C's presence and that he was going to set her straight. Rico Anto and Alex had to beg him to die the matter, it isn't worth it just to avoid plenty wahala... At the end, Tobi had to agree he wouldn't bring it up... All these happened before Cee C called Tobi to the couch...

Cee C knows what she is doing, it's no surprise she likes doing this after every Saturday party. The more she does this, the more her fans grow and Tobi's dwindle. She is using the victim card, I won't be surprise if she starts crying...

that girl is evil ah swear
Tobi was my first choice beforei picked Miracle.
I will never forgive this girl for bringing Tobi's rating down...she really contributed a lot to his downfall..

As if she was sent there to destroy Tobi's destiny. ..

To think dat girl na my sister...mtchewww

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 2:56pm On Mar 18, 2018
safarigirl:
So, some people are going about accusing Bamnam of being fake.

I hope these people grew up with Bambam and know her from home, because you cannot just accuse someone you know nothing of of being fake. On what basis?

The way some people just drag HMs unnecessarily is befuddling. What exactly is fake about Bambam?

1. They don't like the fact that she is well spoken.
2. That she says she is a christian and reads the bible.
3. That her background is okay.
4. That she has Teddy
5. That she knows how to sit down on top nail (jokolesho)

This is because none of this people like fine boy. None of them say they are christians and still give doggy. I totally understand them.

But meanwhile, CeeCee is the Queen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 2:59pm On Mar 18, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

Marvis is a Lesbian
Ewooooooo, you are invariably saying she's bisexual.... This is too big a joke or a mere comment. Words can't be taken back you know.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 2:59pm On Mar 18, 2018
ninnyanny:
Thought you posted this yesterday? Running out ideas or words already? It's too early,we have about 4 weeks or so to go.
What is this one talking about?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 2:59pm On Mar 18, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

Ceecee is a soft girl. People don't understand her. But even she does not understand herself sometimes. But she just needs to be loved. She is and angel, I tell you.
I see that in her too, she needs a matured man in her life to bring out that sweet side of her but unfortunately she is dealing with a guy that lacks that maturity and depth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oyikocho: 3:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
Riddle riddle
I am someone in the BBn house. I have never won any friday game nor HOH.. and I am not bothered .
I brag about being a strong contender and call others weak and dispensable despite my failures in tasks.
who am I?

hint : my niche Is a Toilet

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 3:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
empress101:
cry Pls who knows d name of Rico's song dat was played last night ?? Anyone
Rico swavey ft Akeens- ya body
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:02pm On Mar 18, 2018
livelymatilda:

What is this one talking about?
Abegi...don't play dumb with me. I quoted this same post of yours yesterday.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:02pm On Mar 18, 2018
oyikocho:
Riddle riddle
I am someone in the BBn house. I have never won any friday game nor HOH.. and I am not bothered .
I brag about being a strong contender and call others weak and dispensable despite my failures in tasks.
who am I?

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
oyikocho:
Riddle riddle
who am I?

Miracle grin. *takes cover*

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 3:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
Come.... I never hear Efe song for big brother house this season ooo.... Abi #25 million don waste? Are they disappointed in Efe? Na wa ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 3:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
ninnyanny:
Ewooooooo, you are invariably saying she's bisexual.... This is too big a joke or a mere comment. Words can't be taken back you know.

I don't know whether she likes men but I observed that she liked ladies. She liked Bisola in a Lesibian kind of way.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Somebody call 911!!! Damn! shocked shocked cry

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
Okay something spooky just happened in the Diary Room
BB, explain now
Dodgy

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Borbrisky: 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
[quote author=Threebear post=65943223][/quote]
Baby I just made lunch for us do you mind kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
hazzard:
hahahaha hahahaha.. Sister somebody cannot play with us again.. wanted to reply her but then I thought. It's not every mosquito that bites you, you get to kill.
That boy is less than a mosquito. He can't seem to get his face away from CC's anus.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
ninnyanny:
Abegi...don't play dumb with me. I quoted this same post of yours yesterday.
You are actually the one playing dumb .. Can't you spot the difference? Abi fingers just dey scratch you this afternoon?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk03(f): 3:06pm On Mar 18, 2018
Giel:

Spot on about tolex, Alex understands him and they both know how to handle each other.

I'm sorry I don't buy that soft hearted girl.

A soft hearted girl who will play all these evil games just to win. How can she accuse someone of touching her without her consent. When she knows she is lying. Just to accused him falsely so everyone will hate him?
What kind of soft hearted person will do that?
Cee c has a bad heart and bad mind abeg.

After she did that I washed my hands off her and moved on.

I prefer the happiness and drama of Mina and tolex to cee c's exhausting negativity.
Although tobi annoys me with all these his jokes to Nina.
And the usual Mina fights. But I take that all day over cee c.

Why do you think she is soft hearted.? Maybe there is something you see that I don't.

Owkies... I can't believe I'm about to make excuse for Ceec right now. angry undecided

I know it's no excuse for silly acts but most times we get so lonely and feel everyone is out to get us, that's the reason for the unnecessary first defence we put up in most situations. I don't know the environment Ceec grew up in but I'd take the risk of saying she got everything she needed but not necessarily out of love but pity. That's why she finds it easy to pull the victim card often, because she knows pity comes afterwards and she gets whatever she wants. That's outrightly manipulative but the funny thing is she might not see it from that angle, she's just getting what she wants as usual... I've seen Ceec's down moments, forget those walls she puts up. She's a chicken at heart. No doubt! She's a dramatic person but I get the angle she's coming from. Watching too many seasons of bbn and trying to play them out is also a major turnoff to her game.

Errmmmm, don't quote this please, would love to modify.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Teaser0904(f): 3:06pm On Mar 18, 2018
oyikocho:
Riddle riddle
who am I?

Teddy A grin he no dey shame at all.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 3:07pm On Mar 18, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

I don't know whether she likes men but I observed that she liked ladies. She liked Bisola in a Lesibian kind of way.
wow, I must admit you have a strong gaydar
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 3:07pm On Mar 18, 2018
[quote author=livelymatilda post=65942774][/quote]
Which time this one happen? Wetin cause am.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 3:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Owkies... I can't believe I'm about to make excuse for Ceec right now. angry undecided

I'm a orphan, lost both parents at a young age. I know it's no excuse for silly acts but most times we get so lonely and feel everyone is out to get us, that's the reason for the unnecessary first defence we put up in most situations. I don't know the environment Ceec grew up in but I'd take the risk of saying she got everything she needed but not necessarily out of love but pity. That's why she finds it easy to pull the victim card often, because she knows pity comes afterwards and she gets whatever she wants. That's outrightly manipulative but the funny thing is she might not see it from that angle, she's just getting what she wants as usual... I've seen Ceec's down moments, forget those walls she puts up. She's a chicken at heart. No doubt! She's a dramatic person but I get the angle she's coming from. Watching too many seasons of bbn and trying to play them out is also a major turnoff to her game.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 3:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
styrese:
wow, I must admit you have a strong gaydar
Common, you are making me shy. I'm not that talented. wink
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 3:10pm On Mar 18, 2018
Blackhawk03:

I'm a orphan, lost both parents at a young age. I know it's no excuse for silly acts but most times we get so lonely and feel everyone is out to get us, that's the reason for the unnecessary first defence we put up in most situations. I don't know the environment Ceec grew up in but I'd take the risk of saying she got everything she needed but not necessarily out of love but pity. That's why she finds it easy to pull the victim card often, because she knows pity comes afterwards and she gets whatever she wants. That's outrightly manipulative but the funny thing is she might not see it from that angle, she's just getting what she wants as usual... I've seen Ceec's down moments, forget those walls she puts up. She's a chicken at heart. No doubt! She's a dramatic person but I get the angle she's coming from. Watching too many seasons of bbn and trying to play them out is also a major turnoff to her game.

Does this look like a history class? undecided

And why would you put up something in public, and ask us not to quote it? undecided

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2132) (2133) (2134) (2135) (2136) (2137) (2138) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.