Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3874049 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2134) (2135) (2136) (2137) (2138) (2139) (2140) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk03(f): 3:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Hahahahaa. You are mental case sha!!! grin
So strong
Nairaland contributed to my case. grin cheesy grin

Threebear:
@blackhawk you're nothing like cee cee .....your parents would be proud of you wherever they're .
You turned out so perfectly .

Though ,I see cee cee's vulnerability and though she has some good moments ,she's largely a bad person .An addictive liar ,cynical ,rude ,selfish , vindictive ,petty ,nefarious , greedy , ill tampered and bad mannered .

Never compare yourself to such a person .

I like her entertainment value and drama but I'd never dream of associating with such a person .

Thanks and Amen to your prayers. grin

I hope Ceec finds peace, love and strength to understand herself. She's her own confusion. grin kiss

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 3:33pm On Mar 18, 2018
AntiBrutus:

I don't want to believe you typed this.
I am short of words...

Let's not allow BBN fights deprive us of our humanity.
Humanity?!

I'm empathetic alright. Just as I am blunt. This isn't about BBN.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:34pm On Mar 18, 2018
Threebear:
@blackhawk you're nothing like cee cee .....your parents would be proud of you wherever they're .
You turned out so perfectly .

Though ,I see cee cee's vulnerability and though she has some good moments ,she's largely a bad person .An addictive liar ,cynical ,rude ,selfish , vindictive ,petty ,nefarious , greedy , ill tampered and bad mannered .

Never compare yourself to such a person .

I like her entertainment value and drama but I'd never dream of associating with such a person .
Everyone is describing the devil today.na wa... Livelymatilda ntoi grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Befairinjudging: 3:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
livelymatilda:
WHO AM I? WHO AM I? WHO AM I?
1...Got panties with fishy smell.
2..I have had sex atleast twice in Biggie's house.
3..I have given Mouth Gig to my Bbn partner.
4..I have had sex in the bathroom.
5..I have kissed more than one male bbn housemate.
6..My Bbn partner calls me Dumb and immature.
7..If not for luck, I wouldn't have won the HOH challenge.
8..I can't cook. My BBN partner always complain of too much salt and pepper.
9..Other housemates don't allow me cook because they don't like eating my food.
10..I don't need the money, I am only in big brother's house for kiss, sex and my bbn partner.

Are you not tired?
you posted this same piece of shit yesterday
no wonder Sage said you are not Wise

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
livelymatilda:

Maaa..She took the remaining 25% from you..
sounds good how she knew me before I ever saw her on bbn grin .

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:37pm On Mar 18, 2018
Befairinjudging:

Are you not tired?
you posted this same piece of shit yesterday
no wonder Sage said you are not Wise
Busted again! Oya Livelymatilda come and be going.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:37pm On Mar 18, 2018
livelymatilda:

Threebear joke apart, you are no different from Cee-c.. The 2 of you have a lot of similar characteristics.. (unless your real life character is different from what you display online.)
Then you're very bad at analyzing people .

For one I'm loyal ,cee cee has no loyalty to anyone ,she's spontaneous and acts as her madness detects.

I'm goal driven ,oriented and focused ....cee cee has little to no plans ,she's this ,she's that, she doesn't know what she wants .

I'm an eloquent speaker ....cee can barely complete a sentence

I have little to no insecurity ....cee cee is a short bag of insecurity .

I take responsibility for my actions ....cee cee blames everyone but herself

I'm nice to people that are nice to me .....cee cee constantly throws her friends under the bus .

Cee cee is a dunce that failed law school twice ....I've never failed an exam in my life

grin cee cee takes everything to heart ........I don't .

Cee cee is emotionally draining and choking ....I'm a ball of lethal fun .

I'm nothing like that dwarf grin
And I lost my Virginity a long time ago ......not to mention ,I don't go grabbing random dicks grin

16 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 3:38pm On Mar 18, 2018
Giel:

You don't even need to acknowledge such levels of immaturity and rudeness. kiss Pikins everywhere. undecided

No I don't actually get your point sad but let's leave it for now kiss

Abeg who is watching.
Please let us know when diary sessions starts.

Especially since it's going to be diary sessions for 8 people.
You want to know from PIKINS right? You go wait tire..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 3:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
Giel:

You don't even need to acknowledge such levels of immaturity and rudeness. kiss Pikins everywhere. undecided

Abeg who is watching.

DS is on at the moment, Cee-C just finished hers.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk03(f): 3:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
Giel:

Abeg who is watching.

Pikins indeed especially that Zico grin cheesy grin

Iyamm currently enduring africamagic people in this house. How are my babies handling this eviction? Besides, when will biggie announce the fate of our wager biko? angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:42pm On Mar 18, 2018
Threebear:

For one I'm loyal ,cee cee has no loyalty to anyone ,she's spontaneous and acts as her madness detects.

I'm goal driven ,oriented and focused ....cee cee has little to no plans ,she's this ,she's that, she doesn't know what she wants .

I'm nice to people that are nice to me .....cee cee constantly throws her friends under the bus .

Cee cee is a dunce that failed law school twice ....I've never failed an exam in my life

And I lost my Virginity a long time ago ......not to mention ,I don't go grabbing random dicks grin
Me ,am just here relaxing, waiting for Ebuka to grace my TV by 7pm. grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 3:43pm On Mar 18, 2018
Why is this place like a market place today! So many dirts lying around n missiles being shot. Dont u pple get tired? Damn,i cant deal!!

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 3:44pm On Mar 18, 2018
Threebear:

OK... I just confirmed that you are a Lady/woman.. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk03(f): 3:45pm On Mar 18, 2018
Heebah:
Why is this place like a market place today! So many dirts lying around n missiles being shot. Dont u pple get tired? Damn,i cant deal!!

You can't deal? Stay outta the kitchen if you can't stand the heat. Twitter awaits you, ma'am. undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2018
zicoraads:

Humanity?!

I'm empathetic alright. Just as I am blunt. This isn't about BBN.

Would you say that to someone in reality?
Is that your definition of bluntness?

There is no excuse for that gross display of insensitivity. Pls, don't try to defend it.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2018
Lol,
Tobi and miracle play fighting grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 3:48pm On Mar 18, 2018
Threebear:

So your a lady? How do i see you?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:48pm On Mar 18, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Pikins indeed especially that Zico grin cheesy grin

Iyamm currently enduring africamagic people in this house. How are my babies handling this eviction? Besides, when will biggie announce the fate of our wager biko? angry undecided

Loool grin dooh grin

Miracle and tobi are playing in the closet. .
I just tuned in now

Maybe from 6pm.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Quadmaster(m): 3:48pm On Mar 18, 2018
Has anyone had this issue.BBNaija not showing on my Gotv since yesterday. Please how can I resolve this.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:50pm On Mar 18, 2018
Reussite:

DS is on at the moment, Cee-C just finished hers.

Thank you ojare

Was cee c the first person or was she the last?
Big brother hasn't called anyone since I started watching.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Aystarz: 3:50pm On Mar 18, 2018
oyikocho:
Riddle riddle
I am someone in the BBn house. I have never won any friday game nor HOH.. and I am not bothered .
I brag about being a strong contender and call others weak and dispensable despite my failures in tasks.
who am I?

hint : my niche Is a Toilet

Won ti Bere, won o mo mi tele tele crooner na
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2018
tolulope2021:
Please when will today's diary section start?
Another one...'section'! Hmmm....i give up!!sad sad

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by PMBuhari(m): 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2018
Quadmaster:
Has anyone had this issue.BBNaija not showing on my Gotv since yesterday. Please how can I resolve this.
RATED18
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifunayalov(f): 3:52pm On Mar 18, 2018
in my opinion, the people being their natural selves in the house are

miracle
tobi
nina
alex
anto

Giel:

Tobi and Alex eh
Very good pair. They laugh a lot and always joke around with each other grin

I love seeing the 4 in the house.
Tolex and Mina.

Very nice pair that tolex , and they show almost the same energy (with alex beating tobi) when it comes to parties.
It's very good for Alex that Leo left. See as she is making people fall in love with her character.
If Leo was here we would still be complaining about her and how she gums herself to Leo.

I hope the three survive. Miracle, Alex and Tobi.
I don't mind if lolu and anto stay.
The rest can bounce.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mediocre(m): 3:53pm On Mar 18, 2018
safarigirl:
So, some people are going about accusing Bamnam of being fake.

I hope these people grew up with Bambam and know her from home, because you cannot just accuse someone you know nothing of of being fake. On what basis?

The way some people just drag HMs unnecessarily is befuddling. What exactly is fake about Bambam?
Remember that TeddyA is fake, so she's fake by association

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 3:54pm On Mar 18, 2018
Giel:

Thank you ojare

Was cee c the first person or was she the last?
Big brother has called anyone since I started watching.
Lol... When you fight everybody and want fast updates.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 3:55pm On Mar 18, 2018
zekino:

I like how they are opposite but alike, teddy is consciously building a brand for himself ( that's one of the reasons I like him) And the other unknowingly building a brand while on holiday (miracle). Both are guys guys and respect each other even though they see themselves as rivals.i will try my best with online votes. But I think each will be alright if they're ready to hustle and work hard.
Lass lass if any of them win am happy
cool grin

That's the spirit baby. That's the spirit. wink cool
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MissCookie: 3:57pm On Mar 18, 2018
livelymatilda:

Dominique, you falsely accused me of being the same person behind this moniker...
IT is a shame that you falsely accused me of being this THING that have been seeking my attention since last night..
Unfortunately for his/her sorry ass, I got bigger fish to roast.. I am too busy for cry babies.

Well, I am saving my energy for tonight's eviction.. That is if I am free...
CC: Dominique and/or Mods
Rule two has been broken by this individual.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 3:57pm On Mar 18, 2018
Quadmaster:
Are you above 18?If yes, call their customer care line or contact through their social medial handles..

(1) (2) (3) ... (2134) (2135) (2136) (2137) (2138) (2139) (2140) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: CBTxFactor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.