Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3875373 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) (2213) (2214) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:48pm On Mar 19, 2018
ThatIgalaChic:

Their drama is kind of making sense o...

I have giving her tolex, ninalex all not working

I felt they added pregnancy there when it had no business there.

Half of the drama was off point.
Very little part of the drama was focused on malaria itself. But I guess they just wanted to use that to advertise lumapil

That's OK too.

In case anybody didn't watch the drama and doesn't understand my context of asking how pregnancy is related to the drama team 3 acted.

Team 3 just acted a play where cee c was just wondering why all the drugs they have been taking for malaria wasn't working and wondering if the reason the drugs aren't working is because Nina is pregnant not that she actually had malaria and then they went to the hospital and found out that she was pregnant, and also had malaria then gave her drugs to treat her malaria and moved on.

Adding the pregnancy bit in the drama was so random, nothing to tie it to malaria at all.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sykeng(m): 8:48pm On Mar 19, 2018
I wish bb will reply team 1 presentation kudos to team 1, NINA don fall hand.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 19, 2018
The day miracle gave the lecture about planes and atmosphere was the day I liked him, he was using basic terms to explain speed of light and sound. That's how you know really intelligent people, communication is key
RedDistrict:

Miss Kbrule and Khloe my broda

meanwhile Teddy A just said he'll do an Xray to check for malaria sha for bones grin

They all like to want to sound too intelligent which isnt a bad tin but then make so many blunders.

Keep it simple and pass the message abeg

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 19, 2018
9ja4eva:
Love it! Group 3 pepper dem.
Yes o
#malariamustgo

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 8:49pm On Mar 19, 2018
9ja4eva:

He said he will carry out some tests + X-ray to find out what is wrong with her. Please pass the right message.

He is supposed to carry out blood tests, which one is xray again??

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by viciati(m): 8:50pm On Mar 19, 2018
Hmmmm...Nina keeps improving.This is a case of being humble and learning at the same time.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 8:50pm On Mar 19, 2018
oshe11:
Auntie U have been looking for mentions, oya chop your M in peacegrin

I 8 disturbance

grin grin grin I really want to count how many ways you will use this 8 grin grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:50pm On Mar 19, 2018
Team 3 doing better now.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 8:50pm On Mar 19, 2018
presentation ongoing
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 8:50pm On Mar 19, 2018
RedDistrict:

He is supposed to carry out blood tests, which one is xray again??

Won't you carry out all tests to find out what is wrong with a patient? I am confused.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 8:50pm On Mar 19, 2018
Eeghe:

You guys (hides from Giel and Alheeri) are cutting Alex too much slack
She was soooo horribly rude to teddy A earlier (she has on an item of his clothing meanwhile)
Even the housemates agreed that any extra- large clothing should be Teddy's

Alex did not try today at all
One day she will do the same to someone we like
Cc blackhawk..

It feels good to agree with you on something grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nelll2: 8:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
ceec read all through from the paper. Nina try pass her sef

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 8:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
viciati:
Hmmmm...Nina keeps improving.This is a case of being humble and learning at the same time.

Cece as well.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 8:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
Cece more fluent than Miracle. Oya come and beat me

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ryabcool(m): 8:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
They said you should come and spread malaria awareness, you are here acting and shouting pregnancy. Y'all need to take this lumapil forte so una go dey alright las las. Toilet A not disappointing as usual.

cc MizzD

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 8:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
Teddy intro was good. Their short play too.

Nina, has stage fright. She tried but there's room for improvement.

Cece, I'm constantly surprised. She's loud and very outspoken in the house but gets stage fright during task presentations. More annoying is her constant stressing in sentences, stressing the wrong alphabets in words,makes her pronunciations horrible and listening to her a task.

Their group coulda won, Imo, if only Nina and Cece performed better.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 8:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
Team 3 wack presentation. Yuck!!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2018
Why must ceec include miracle in this drama? Am sure she had it in mind.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2018
9ja4eva:

Gbam! I don't know how people support Miracle. Dude does nothing but knack.
I totally disagree...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ryabcool(m): 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2018
77up:
sentiment did not allow some ppl to reason well again on this game , what is jealous in nominating him , didn't others nominate him tooSMH undecided
it's all bants. shift pls. lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2018
senatordave1:
Why must ceec include miracle in this drama? Am sure she had it in mind.

Is Miracle god? Is he not a bloody housemate like them all?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by JuicyStar: 8:53pm On Mar 19, 2018
Abeg I think it's better I listen to TVCnews or CNN if I wan see who dey read. They started well with the drama but Ceece and Nina no try at all. Teddy dey read also but his own get swag and he is explaining.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 8:54pm On Mar 19, 2018
BerryAnny:
On behalf of Team Teddy A, we here by commend Lolu for a job well done tonight. We are really happy to see you guys winning and trust me, we have got no hatred for you guys. Congrats and weldone once again. By the way, we will surely and sincerely appreciate it if you guys can align forces with us and let's push Teddy's and Lolu's agenda together as coalition is the order of the day now (Toracle for instance). We will be looking forward to hearing from you guys soon. Congrats once again and let's embrace the new family.

Co-signed
Team TEDDY A
Epe Chapter
Chaiiiiiii

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 8:54pm On Mar 19, 2018
ntyce:
TeddyA said he needs to do an xray to conform if its malaria or not.

Oooops! Maybe public speech jitters. smiley
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:55pm On Mar 19, 2018
Why tell housemates to freeze biggie?

Just as I suspected.

Advert break
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 8:55pm On Mar 19, 2018
RedDistrict:

Miss Kbrule and Khloe my broda

meanwhile Teddy A just said he'll do an Xray to check for malaria sha for bones grin

They all like to want to sound too intelligent which isnt a bad tin but then make so many blunders.

Keep it simple and pass the message abeg
I think say na only me hear am bt decided to lipsrsealed

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 8:55pm On Mar 19, 2018
9ja4eva:

Won't you carry out all tests to find out what is wrong with a patient? I am confused.

Ahh. ok sir, i only said that based on the "malaria" context which is the crux of the show, the parasite infects the blood which was why i said 'blood tests'

E nor bad to carry out all tests sha, some bones fit dn damage to add to the patient's malaria problem grin

Peace my man grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 8:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
Giel:
Why are team 3 using Mina and pregnancy to act a drama?

How does this relate to malaria.

Why create a whole new topic when their focus should be based on malaria presentation? And using lumapil?

OK now teddy wants to start talking about malaria
. better
The have now focused malaria. Cool.

Pregnancy and Malaria are related madam.
Pregnant women are more susceptible to malaria than a non-pregnant woman.
Malaria if not well treated in pregnancy poses a threat to both mother and unborn child.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 8:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
Teddy A be like, moskiddoes causes malaria

Phonetics Don suffer

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 8:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
RedDistrict:

Ahh. ok sir, i only said that based on the "malaria" context which is the crux of the show, the parasite infects the blood which was why i said 'blood tests'

E nor bad to carry out all tests sha, some bones fit dn damage to add to the patient's malaria problem grin

Peace my man grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 8:57pm On Mar 19, 2018
adonismuller:
Teddy A be like, moskiddoes causes malaria

Phonetics Don suffer

Maybe he is pronouncing it in Spanish. grin grin grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Coolpuyol(m): 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
Housemates freeze

Commercial break

(1) (2) (3) ... (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) (2213) (2214) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread