Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3875602 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) (2213) (2214) (2215) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
Why tell d housemates to freeze Biggie! Ehen....dey want to do dat their 'wuruwuru' again ba
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by JuicyStar: 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2018
How true?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2018
MamBi:

grin grin grin I really want to count how many ways you will use this 8 grin grin

Hahahahahahaahha

Its already 59mins past 8grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2018
DonPiiko:
The day miracle gave the lecture about planes and atmosphere was the day I liked him, he was using basic terms to explain speed of light and sound. That's how you know really intelligent people, communication is key

Exactly bro, "communication is key"

you are doing a malaria awareness program and have to assume that a lay man is watching and should understand.

Ditch the big grammers and break it down to simple terms, i like Ifu ennada for this, she go blow pidgin join am to make her point.

Miracle na boss na cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 19, 2018
senatordave1:
Why must ceec include miracle in this drama? Am sure she had it in mind.

Is he not the only boyfriend mummy Cece has been seeing her daughter nina with?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
RedDistrict:

Ahh. ok sir, i only said that based on the "malaria" context which is the crux of the show, the parasite infects the blood which was why i said 'blood tests'

E nor bad to carry out all tests sha, some bones fit dn damage to add to the patient's malaria problem grin

Peace my man grin

I know Teddy probably made a mistake but this your answer ehn, I could not help it. I laughed and choked. Haba, una get mouth!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
JuicyStar:
How true?
Faints!! Pls wake me wen Team 1 wins cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2018
oshe11:

Hahahahahahaahha

grin grin grin grin grin Ah gawd!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 9:05pm On Mar 19, 2018
So earlier, Rico, teddyA and tobi were discussing in the garden.. They talked about music recording labels, teddyA says Rico is lucky to have won one million naira and a smart phone, that he (rico) can use the money to promote his music.

Rico says he's happy, but no money is ever enough for one who has good business plans... That #45 million will make more sense

TeddyA says Rico should just imagine he has been paid salary for staying in the house for two months. He asks Rico if he would have been able to make #1million in a month, that that's a whole lot of money..

Tobi asks if the prize money will be enough to start a record label, Rico and teddyA says it depends, cause one will need a good studio and all sorts.

Rico and tobi leaves, Alex comes to sit with teddyA , she mixed detergent in water and was making bubbles, teddyA laughs and asks her why she's playing with bubbles, she says when she's bored she looks for something to kill the boredom.. TeddyA says that's good.. Nina comes to take the bubble liquid and says she's blowing it with swag... TeddyA laughs at her..

Alex and teddyA talks about his son, he said his son is old enough to say things and not be scared, that his son should be able to tell him if anybody beats him or touches him, Alex says yeah that kinda relationship is good..

Alex says she feels she will have a baby before getting married, teddyA says he won't be surprised, Alex asks why, teddyA says he has his own already so if she feels she will then that's what she wants.. TeddyA says he won't be surprised if she gets pregnant, that herself and bambam are homely so it's possible, but it can't happen to someone like ceecee..

Rico and tobi comes back to join Alex and teddy A. Ceecee and bambam joins.

They talk about pregnancy..
TeddyA says some women glow when they are pregnant while some become so fat with big nose and every

Tobi says he once heard some ladies say because they want to glow, they get pregnant and abort, the housemates are surprised, they say they haven't heard that before...
Tobi asks teddyA if he was present in the labor room when his babymama was birthing, teddyA replies yes, but it was a traumatic experience...

He says he could not believe how wide the vagina could expand when the baby is coming out,
Alex asks how long it takes to contract back, 9 months? TeddyA laughs and says 3-4 weeks, that it depends on how a lady takes care of the place.. He tells them about a cousin of his who had tears because her baby's head was big.
Ceecee says she's learning...

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 9:05pm On Mar 19, 2018
Rico is a freaking sly!! Hugging Bambam like they are best of friends, yet he nominated her.. Same thing he did to Cee'c.. Nigga not trust worthy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 9:05pm On Mar 19, 2018
Giel:

Playing lil kesh : cause trouble grin

Oops! I mistakenly deleted the picture you attached to this comment. kindly post it back if you still have it in your gallery.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:05pm On Mar 19, 2018
oshe11:

Hahahahahahaahha

You are really ready for them. grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 9:06pm On Mar 19, 2018
Its obvious tobi team will win it.if it happen,housemates will struggle to always be in his team.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 9:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
JuicyStar:
How true?

Gawd, you guys are on fire today... poor Rico...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
adonismuller:
Teddy A be like, moskiddoes causes malaria

Phonetics Don suffer

LMAO grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sophiathefirst: 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2018
Please someone should tell Miracle to make use of the podium and stop doing shakara while presenting, they didnt put it there for decoration, is a sign of authority that credit your presentation, that podium gives you authority as a competence personnell in whatever reasonable or unreasonable thing u re saying. From their group is only Alex presentation that has weight and traits of competence as one who is in the medical field.

Last last na Tobi, lolu, and bam bam presentation sure pass.

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2018
The housemates feel Teddy A team did best , and I agree with them

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 9:09pm On Mar 19, 2018
FrankGiel:
Rico is a freaking sly!! Hugging Bambam like they are best of friends, yet he nominated her.. Same thing he did to Cee'c.. Nigga not trust worthy
The heart of a man is desperately wicked. i think some has the same strategy Rico is playing in See gobe. The person nominates u and try to comfort u after. I need a reminder grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Herdsmen: 9:11pm On Mar 19, 2018
MiraGold....

We're dealing..

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by JuicyStar: 9:12pm On Mar 19, 2018
This Ceece go just dey disgrace our profession. See as she dey defend Teddy say dem dey use x-ray to detect malaria parasite for blood.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 9:14pm On Mar 19, 2018
Giel:

In early pregnancy, some women usually get symptoms of malaria and if they don't go to the doctor and self treat, they may end up using drugs that will abort the pregnancy.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nikapetrelli(f): 9:15pm On Mar 19, 2018
JuicyStar:
How true?
Normal Twitter savagery
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 9:15pm On Mar 19, 2018
The way Miracle answers biggie sir sha.. ...even Alex Ferguson will be jealous...

I like Teddy sha,he flows with people

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Alheeri: 9:17pm On Mar 19, 2018
@ Eeghe i dint defend her cos I don't ve an idea abt wat led to the arguement was busy so dint watch. The two of them are talking to each other now smiley
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 9:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
nelll2:

Miracle is not incoherent, you are
I was expecting one of his disciples to show up n here u are. I know he is ur 'personal lord and saviour',so do what u know how to do best which is licking his A****. undecided cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Halyma(f): 9:20pm On Mar 19, 2018
adonismuller:
Teddy A be like, moskiddoes causes malaria

Phonetics Don suffer
Kai, you made me spill the water I was drinking because of laughter.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nelll2: 9:20pm On Mar 19, 2018
Zozo06:
So earlier, Rico, teddyA and tobi were discussing in the garden.. They talked about music recording labels, teddyA says Rico is lucky to have won one million naira and a smart phone, that he (rico) can use the money to promote his music.

Rico says he's happy, but no money is ever enough for one who has good business plans... That #45 million will make more sense

TeddyA says Rico should just imagine he has been paid salary for staying in the house for two months. He asks Rico if he would have been able to make #1million in a month, that that's a whole lot of money..

Tobi asks if the prize money will be enough to start a record label, Rico and teddyA says it depends, cause one will need a good studio and all sorts.

Rico and tobi leaves, Alex comes to sit with teddyA , she mixed detergent in water and was making bubbles, teddyA laughs and asks her why she's playing with bubbles, she says when she's bored she looks for something to kill the boredom.. TeddyA says that's good.. Nina comes to take the bubble liquid and says she's blowing it with swag... TeddyA laughs at her..

Alex and teddyA talks about his son, he said his son is old enough to say things and not be scared, that his son should be able to tell him if anybody beats him or touches him, Alex says yeah that kinda relationship is good..

Alex says she feels she will have a baby before getting married, teddyA says he won't be surprised, Alex asks why, teddyA says he has his own already so if she feels she will then that's what she wants.. TeddyA says he won't be surprised if she gets pregnant, that herself and bambam are homely so it's possible, but it can't happen to someone like ceecee..

Rico and tobi comes back to join Alex and teddy A. Ceecee and bambam joins.

They talk about pregnancy..
TeddyA says some women glow when they are pregnant while some become so fat with big nose and every

Tobi says he once heard some ladies say because they want to glow, they get pregnant and abort, the housemates are surprised, they say they haven't heard that before...
Tobi asks teddyA if he was present in the labor room when his babymama was birthing, teddyA replies yes, but it was a traumatic experience...

He says he could not believe how wide the vagina could expand when the baby is coming out,
Alex asks how long it takes to contract back, 9 months? TeddyA laughs and says 3-4 weeks, that it depends on how a lady takes care of the place.. He tells them about a cousin of his who had tears because her baby's head was big.
Ceecee says she's learning...

Hmmm Taddy A tutoring the kids. nice one Daddy A

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2018
Giel:

You are really ready for them. grin
Lol.....

Them no be my mate again....
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:24pm On Mar 19, 2018
oshe11:
Lol.....

Them no be my mate again....

Not at all grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 9:25pm On Mar 19, 2018
Giel:

Not at all grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 19, 2018
AntiBrutus:

So that Miraku will save her and put another person up ba? grin

Anyway, it would have been nice to see Tobi and Nina up. Let us see who he will save.
lol abi
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Halyma(f): 9:25pm On Mar 19, 2018
JuicyStar:
This Ceece go just dey disgrace our profession. See as she dey defend Teddy say dem dey use x-ray to detect malaria parasite for blood.
Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) (2213) (2214) (2215) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.