Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3880848 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2235) (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) (2240) (2241) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
Adexchelsea19:
Bring it on credit man. Agbaya oshi

I beg, don't get banned before you show us those chats oh... Don't get dragged into fight grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
Upon all this dance,they lost oh.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
Godpikin4:
I may be wrong but I think khloe got a strike for involving K-brule's mum in the whole issue.
Leave that liar alone!!
Something shown on live TV glaring for all...
Let her keep fooling her people

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
Cee c is unhappy they lost.

Alex says she brought the shoes for cee c to wear but the music had started playing so they decided to skip it.

I don't think this dance even lasted more than 30 mins

Hmmmmmm

Cee c and tobi have started talking.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 3:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
PMBuhari:

Please Kindly show him, the mods will understand
My fellow buharist,i have never been banned and wont want to at least.its only this moniker i have,am not ready to have another moniker here.am a faithful man.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
senatordave1:

I agree,your correct. God bless you. but can you confirm the timeline i started criticizing ceec and juxtapoze it with when i joined team ceec to add up?
WHY IS IT THAT WHENEVER YOU HYPOCRITE GET EXPOSED, THAT IS WHEN YOU WILL REMEMBER GOD?
AIRTIME BEGI BEGI MASTER. .

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 3:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
MamBi:

grin grin grin Either we get the chats or we get summons to court. Anyone na one. grin Our seats are comfortable....
Na so grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by PMBuhari(m): 3:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
Akthedream112:

OLD MAN LIKE YOU BEGGING FOR AIRTIME TO VOTE UPANDAN...
IS IT BY FORCE TO GET INVOLVE IN BBN?
IS IT BY FORCE TO FAN TOBI?
NOW I KNOW THE REASON WHY YOU SAID ALEX SHOULD LEAVE LEO FOR TOBI BECAUSE LEO GAVE HER NOTHING.
SAME WAY YOU THREATENED TO DUMB TOBI FOR MIRACLE AFTER HE GOT 2 STRIKES.
OLD MAN, STOP DISGRACING YOURSELF TRYING TO FEEL ALONG..
BEGGING FOR AIRTIME FROM PEOPLE NOT UP YOUR YOUR LAST BORN, JUST TO VOTE IS A DUSGRACE TO ALL RESPONSIBLE FATHERS.

I CAN NOW CONFIRM THAT CEE-C'S GROUP DIDNT GIVE YOU AIRTIME AND THAT IS WHY YOU HAVE BEEN BADMOUTHING HER AT EVERY GIVEN OPPORTUNITY.. MORNING, AFTERNOON, EVENING AND MIDNIGHT.. WHAT A SHAME..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:44pm On Mar 20, 2018
Choiiii

This cee c and tobi talk,

He is explaining and apologising for that video I think,
I think he said he doesn't understand the video and he is still perplexed but he is still here so he wants to let it die.

He is apologising for the video I think.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:44pm On Mar 20, 2018
Munzy14:

Much respect to the panel behind big brother for this afternoon.
for rico, let him keep making wrong assumptions. ahneeka way straight like ruler. Nwata bu doctor's prescription. She withdrew herself, if not she for the ball reach this stage.

Ahneeka amaka biko
So you also heard Rico throw her under the bus (leg wise shaa cheesy)?
This guy eh?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ksslib(m): 3:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
Tobi and Cee C's kiss was just so do you understand?

In as much as I want Tobi to use any humanly possible measure to avoid Cee c, I couldn't help but smile at the kiss. It was sweet. And the build up to the kiss was so emotional. Cee C even cried before the kiss. The link I was streaming from was not too clear so I thought it was just my brain mixing up pixels not until it was confirmed on Twitter that she indeed cried.

Anyway, all I'm interested in, is how Tobi will react towards Cee C after this task. However he reacts towards her - if he changes or not- will be a solid test of his character.

I just hope it's the competitiveness in him to win every task that's manifesting right now and not his emotional weakness.
Going back to ignoring Cee C after the task will be so badass and will earn him more fans. That I am sure of.

It's only a matter of time now before we can conclude if the kiss has reproduced yet another mumu button.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 3:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
Tobi,why are you predictable na? Why make my criticism of ceec waste? Must you always clear this girl or apologize? Snob her.remember somebody is spoiling my name because of you oh.because of you,i left politics section to this section for the first time.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 3:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
Miracle tells tobi he's supposed to be swinging ceecee, not this left and right they are doing... He asks tobi if he can fly like superman... Tobi laughs

Tobi asks miracle to go beg bb to stop the music, miracke tells him to continue dancing, that it's a task, they all will die there

Music has stopped, bb tells ceebi that he has observed they are dancing with some interest, tells the house mates to please rise and give them a round of applause

Housemates are excited

Unfortunately you lost, your instruction was to come dressed formal, bb has never seen an event attended bare foot... As for the passion in your dancing, it would be easier to start a fire rubbing two completely water drenched piece of wood together

Housemates, as you are

Alex massaging ceecee foot
TeddyA hails tobi
Nina and Rico in the kitchen

Ceecee is asking why biggie made them feel happy first..
She's lying down in the lounge

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
Eeghe:

Ahneeka amaka biko
So you also heard Rico throw her under the bus (leg wise shaa cheesy)?
This guy eh?
lol. Rico is pained because she said no. Upon all his fine boyness. I know he will always trow her under the bus.
infact let me go and drop some votes for her. sje must retaliate hahahahha

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
senatordave1:
Tobi,why are you predictable na? Why make my criticism of ceec waste? Must you always clear this girl or apologize? Snob her.remember somebody is spoiling my name because of you oh.because of you,i left politics section to this section for the first time.

He can't hear you nah
Sorry shaa
But I am so tickled, loool

For what it's worth, there is something true (even if toxic) between them
Emotions are real for the two too
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
MamBi:

I beg, don't get banned before you show us those chats oh... Don't get dragged into fight grin
Abeg advice am o. Make dis our popcorn n drinks no waste for nothin not to talk of d energy i wasted securing front seats sad sad
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
Munzy14:

lol. Rico is pained because she said no. Upon all his fine boyness. I know he will always trow her under the bus.
infact let me go and drop some votes for her. sje must retaliate hahahahha

Hehhehhhehehee
Not voting this week sha, enjoy
Good luck
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 3:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
Akthedream112:

WHY IS IT THAT WHENEVER YOU HYPOCRITE GET EXPOSED, THAT IS WHEN YOU WILL REMEMBER GOD?
AIRTIME BEGI BEGI MASTER. .
Ya its good to beg than get it otherwise.but please cam you tell your partner adexchelshy that am waiting for his evidence or is he manufacturing it?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 3:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
Eeghe:

He can't hear you nah
Sorry shaa
But I am so tickled, loool

For what it's worth, there is something true (even if toxic) between them
Emotions are real for the two too
Its sadly true.but not all love are meant to be together.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 3:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
Tobi has come to apologise to ceecee.. He's explaining, though he's still perplexed..

He's gone, he tells her to be good... Ceecee didn't utter a word..

Miracle, teddyA, tobi back to their tennis

Okay bye

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 20, 2018
senatordave1:
YOU ARE TRYING TOO HARD TO BE FUNNY... AIRTIME BEGI BEGI MASTER.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
Formal dancing task failed.

Tobi talking to Cee'c.

Explains that he is still perplexed about how his conversation came across as implying that people should put Cee'c up.

Says his discussion was on how he was going to stress her and says that the people he was talking to know this but however he takes responsibility for his blabbing. Apologise for what he did.

Says under normal circumstances, they always go back to having issues so he decided to just chill and give her space.

Apologises again and Cee'c is kinda quiet. Absorbing the info but not saying anything.

After the apology, Tobi moves away to play tennis with the boys.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 20, 2018
senatordave1:

Ya its good to beg than get it otherwise.but please cam you tell your partner adexchelshy that am waiting for his evidence or is he manufacturing it?
I AM MORE INTERESTED IN YOUR ACTION... DONT BE A COWARD AIRTIME BEGI BEGI MASTER..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 3:55pm On Mar 20, 2018
Heebah:
Abeg advice am o. Make dis our popcorn n drinks no waste for nothin not to talk of d energy i wasted securing front seats sad sad
Check whether hes been banned and help him get a new moniker.i know he will drop something but my fear is let it not be concocted.advice him to also behave maturely and never allow anger and emotion overwhelm him when he wants to petition or defend a case.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 20, 2018
dominique:
@Naijal

Don't come and carry Zozo06 away from us o. We wee not take it.

Zozo06 and Giel.
I'd be glad to have you do the updates for us at naijal. You dont have to leave the forum pls. Just do a double post both here and on the blog.

Please reach me here admin@ lets discuss your pay.(we are poor o lol, we beg for donations to run our streams, but we have a budget for you)

In reference to this post, Zozo06, would you still be interested in discussing an offer with us? please contact admin@ we are willing to wait another 24hours.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 3:57pm On Mar 20, 2018
Akthedream112:

YOU ARE TRYING TOO HARD TO BE FUNNY... AIRTIME BEGI BEGI MASTER.
Am naturally funny.help him with any of your several monikers if hes been banned.by the way,being funny is preferable to being bitter.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2018
Eeghe:

Hehhehhhehehee
Not voting this week sha, enjoy
Good luck
I was notified yesterday, by her bestie's boo that she she is an alumnus of my alma mata. And probably my set. and i didn't know during her stay. let me go and help her minstry as an alumnus.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 4:01pm On Mar 20, 2018
Akthedream112:

I AM MORE INTERESTED IN YOUR ACTION... DONT BE A COWARD AIRTIME BEGI BEGI MASTER..
Your not intelligent.if am a coward,i will have taken off since and emerged with a new moniker,seems you dont know what a coward denotes.being more interested in my defence than his evidence shows a premeditated mindset.you know am clean,you just wanna taunt me.its allowed.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:01pm On Mar 20, 2018
Biggie, thank you much for today. I have had a lovely two hours... kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (2235) (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) (2240) (2241) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)