Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3880381 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2243) (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) (2249) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
Eeghe:
If I am gonna vote
I will vote for Anto shocked, for Lolu
shocked
OH I SEE.. SO THAT THEY CAN HAVE SEX LIKE NINA AND MIRACLE.. RIGHT?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 7:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
Toptipster:
Adexchelsea19 and senatordave1 SMH for you two. You both joined whatsapp for what? League of jobless youth sha.
gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 7:27pm On Mar 20, 2018
Akthedream112:

OH I SEE.. SO THAT THEY CAN HAVE SEX LIKE NINA AND MIRACLE.. RIGHT?
Maybe grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 7:27pm On Mar 20, 2018
senatordave1:

If you read all the whatsapp comments he posted with a discerning mind,you will see that there are preceding and follow up comments or records of what transpired before and after i posted that comment.but since its unanimous that am guilty,i will painfully accept.i just pray i get a clear cut evidence one day.my mistake was in deleting that group after removal.

Bro, just hold on to your L. You shouldn't even have gone that far for a TV show.

Ahn ahn. Whatsapp group? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
Ricos diary session is always super boring!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
Rico just sharrap angry

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 7:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
For those who missed the Ceebi moment.

Yeah, they kissed tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inOhBRFsLQA

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
senatordave1:

If you read all the whatsapp comments he posted with a discerning mind,you will see that there are preceding and follow up comments or records of what transpired before and after i posted that comment.but since its unanimous that am guilty,i will painfully accept.i just pray i get a clear cut evidence one day.my mistake was in deleting that group after removal.

Continue loving Tobi
Remember his brother Miracle cheesy
If you did something bad, just don't do it again
You have every right to be forgiven and to move on...and ask believe you will get...never forget this
kiss (this is Agape)

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
MamBi:

Thank you love...

Hnm I have seen it oh and I have seen the counter defence... grin

Seems like sharia court cutlass is going to be blunt on this issue.. No cutting off of any hand. grin

Adexchelsea, I beg, no need for more evidence. Lets just accept that Senator mistyped Cee'c for Tobi.

Please pretty please, let court just suspend the case...
Kai Mambi u no try oo...after keeping a seat for u at d front row,u no alert me as d case come gather momento *shedding geniune tears* sad sad. I cant believe i missed all d screen shots. Chai! Dis tin pain me die sad sad

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Flashaldrin(m): 7:32pm On Mar 20, 2018
Rico thinks this is election campaign speech?? angry

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 7:32pm On Mar 20, 2018
Eeghe:

Do you even understand that he does not like being in the DR and talking?
"What would I be talking about in there?" kind of way
You won't even know how much I enjoy his clueless -about -the -game Diary Sessions cheesy

Did you expect him to save anyone at all over Nina?

Dreamers were expecting he would save Tobi with Nina up.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 7:32pm On Mar 20, 2018
Toptipster:
Adexchelsea19 and senatordave1 SMH for you two. You both joined whatsapp for what? League of jobless youth sha.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 7:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
Twoclans:

No continue, don't stop. Post more evidence. Post his village people's names, his parent's address.,his house address, his comments, the numbers he recharged the credits to. Please make sure you don't stop.
Dominiq.ue please allow him to continue.

That's a violation of rule 10. It is very wrong to expose his personal number to an open forum like this as well as exposing other innocent people. I think he has made his point already, no more screenshots. Cc Adexchelsea19
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 7:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
This is bb, Rico swarvey report to the dr

Bb:Rico, welcome to your ds, pls tell bb how you feel
Rico:awesome, alright, our first championship task of the week, it was not bad, bubbles was cool, couple dance was cool too as they were able to put their differences aside, we didn't want to bother about the shoe cause of sore feet, they focused on the task.. Everything is alright but worried about Sunday..

Bb:let's talk about nomination, this is a fairly new experience, who do you think nominated you
Rico:as a matter of fact, based on last nomination, everybody eyes were on me, likes of teddyA, bambam, lolu, ceecee, maybe all or 75%, ... I believe what's my wage from this woes will work for me.

Bb:What about the water for this week
Rico :we wagered 75%, I'm always optimistic, if we can focus and vice more hopefully we come out successfully..
Bb:do you feel confident the house have to work as a house to win the wager
Rico:yes, I'm confident.. We will work together even though we come from different backgrounds.. That's my believe, I know every housemate has issues with one another, but we will put all aside and work together
Bb: anything else
Rico: yes, I know I say this all the time.. I thank God and all those keeping me here and supporting me, I'm very grateful, I can only ask you keep supporting me and vote me.. I have a cousin Salam, she's autistic, she's one of the reasons I'm here so I can help her.. She needs therapies, any foundation can please help.. I'm up this week, I ask for your kind votes..

Bb: Rico, do is over

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
senatordave1:

I warned you.that was a big mistake by me.that statement was made by me in a tobi group.my keypad had issues,i wanted to write tobi but mistakenly wrote ceec.please,show us the name of the whatsapp group and my comments during that period.
LOL... YOU ARE SO OBSESSED WITH CEE-C THAT YOU TYPE HER NAME EVERYWHERE..
THIS IS WHAT GET WHEN YOU MAKE CEE-C YOUR NUMBER ONE LIFE PROBLEM.. LOL

LAWYER---WHO DO YOU WANT TO WILL YOUR WHOLE PROPERTIES TO?
SENATORDAVE1 - - - CEE-C

CONTUNUUUUU cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 7:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
Nina saying out her mind at the diary room..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 7:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
Nina sef get wahala. Per Nina- I cannot share food and eat the smallest so she agreed that she wasn't fair in sharing the food.
She also confirms that Bambam took the biggest meat.

Cece was right then in that both ladies took the largest share.

Nina grow up abeg. Just go back to the bedroom and let Miracle knack some sense into you since that is what you are good at anywayz.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 7:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
My yellow pawpaw Nina....dont get worked up over Cee c's shenanigans. Its not worth it kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
BIG BROTHER SHOULD NOT ALLOW KIDS INTO BBN ANYMORE...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 7:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
dominique:

That's a violation of rule 10. It is very wrong to expose his personal number to an open forum like this as well as exposing other innocent people. I think he has made his point already, no more screenshots. Cc Adexchelsea19

Yes I know it's violation of nairaland rules, I pleaded with him earlier to just forget this issue,not because I think the senator guy is innocent but he went ahead to post the guys picture on a large forum like this.

Online bullying is real and can cause depression and so many other things. I am just so upset. I don't know that senator moniker from Adam. So it's not like I am defending a friend.

Dominique don't mind me, I am just upset.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 7:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
Akthedream112:
BIG BROTHER SHOULD NOT ALLOW KIDS INTO BBN ANYMORE...

That is ehen!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2018
This is bb, nina report to the DR.

Bb: hello nina, welcome to your ds, please tell biggie how you feel
Nina:I don't feel good because I have been feeling bad since yesterday night and today, I don't just feel good
Bb:do you know why
Nina:yes two reasons, whenever I cook, the food taste good or not, they find fault, yesterday, I cooked..... She narrates yesterday's incidence with ceecee

Sorry I have to go..

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by JuicyStar: 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2018
Pele Nina...so u see how it feel now? A witch do not consider colour, sex or race. When a witch open ur file, u have to stand, fight and win. Ceece's madness can be directed to anybody and at anytime. Go and fight Ceece in the house and not in the dairy room. Biggy go hear am today.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 7:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
BerryAnny:

Sincerely, I don't really like doing this but why are most Miracle fans dumb like this for Christ sake. Can't you people pass your message across without making reference or mentioning Teddy A? Is he the only housemate? Why do you have so much obsession with him? You are arguing with someone and the next thing to come out of your mouth is Teddy A. I weak for you.

#Team Teddy A
#Teddynation
same way you argued with me but couldn't keep the name miracle out of your post??
GETOUT OF HERE AHBG

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Flashaldrin(m): 7:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
This biggie will make a very good husband o, just patiently listening to all that Nina's complain.. kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 7:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
Heebah:
Kai Mam.bi u no try oo...after keeping a seat for u at d front row,u no alert me as d case come gather momento *shedding geniune tears* sad sad. I cant believe i missed all d screen shots. Chai! Dis tin pain me die sad sad
Hahahahahahahahahagrin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 20, 2018
NINA THINKS HOUSEMATES ARE ALWAYS AGAINST HER... AND IT IS NOW AFFECTING HER MENTALLY... LOL

ONE MINUTE, IT WILL. NOT AFFECT YOU..

ANOTHER MINUTE, IT IS REALLY AFFECTING YOU... LOL

ME:NINA, NIGERIANS ARE WAITING FOR YOU OO.. YOU GO VEX TIRE BECAUSE TACKLE PLENTY AS PER SEX TAPE grin

BIGGIE, DONT YOU EVER BRING KIDS INTO YOUR HOUSE BIKO..

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by JuicyStar: 7:44pm On Mar 20, 2018
Nina u are stuck in there. U want everybody to stay away from u...as what na? U better face those offending you and stand your ground.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 7:44pm On Mar 20, 2018
Nina no fit take the small hit but Cece been taking it from day 1. Abeg Nina go and knack. That is what you are good at anywayz.
Nina got anger issues. Please go home and meet your Collin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 7:44pm On Mar 20, 2018
Papiikush:
For those who missed the Ceebi moment.

Yeah, they kissed tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inOhBRFsLQA
why Tobi de wear suit? Was this after a task?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 7:45pm On Mar 20, 2018
Akthedream112:
NINA THINKS HOUSEMATES ARE ALWAYS AGAINST HER... AND IT IS NOW AFFECTING HER MENTALLY... LOL

ONE MINUTE, IT WILL. NOT AFFECT YOU..

ANOTHER MINUTE, IT IS REALLY AFFECTING YOU... LOL

ME:NINA, NIGERIANS ARE WAITING FOR YOU OO.. YOU GO VEX TIRE BECAUSE TACKLE PLENTY AS PER SEX TAPE grin

BIGGIE, DONT YOU EVER BRING KIDS INTO YOUR HOUSE BIKO..

Lol. I just weak abeg! Nina got issues y'all.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 7:45pm On Mar 20, 2018
And we are crying again ! cry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2243) (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) (2249) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.