Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3881049 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) (2249) (2250) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:45pm On Mar 20, 2018
Chai
Nina mu
kiss cry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 7:45pm On Mar 20, 2018
100naira:
why Tobi de wear suit? Was this after a task?

It was a task
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 7:45pm On Mar 20, 2018
Zozo06:
This is bb, Rico swarvey report to the dr

Bb:Rico, welcome to your ds, pls tell bb how you feel
Rico:awesome, alright, our first championship task of the week, it was not bad, bubbles was cool, couple dance was cool too as they were able to put their differences aside, we didn't want to bother about the shoe cause of sore feet, they focused on the task.. Everything is alright but worried about Sunday..

Bb:let's talk about nomination, this is a fairly new experience, who do you think nominated you
Rico:as a matter of fact, based on last nomination, everybody eyes were on me, likes of teddyA, bambam, lolu, ceecee, maybe all or 75%, ... I believe what's my wage from this woes will work for me.

Bb:What about the water for this week
Rico :we wagered 75%, I'm always optimistic, if we can focus and vice more hopefully we come out successfully..
Bb:do you feel confident the house have to work as a house to win the wager
Rico:yes, I'm confident.. We will work together even though we come from different backgrounds.. That's my believe, I know every housemate has issues with one another, but we will put all aside and work together
Bb: anything else
Rico: yes, I know I say this all the time.. I thank God and all those keeping me here and supporting me, I'm very grateful, I can only ask you keep supporting me and vote me.. I have a cousin Salam, she's autistic, she's one of the reasons I'm here so I can help her.. She needs therapies, any foundation can please help.. I'm up this week, I ask for your kind votes..

Bb: Rico, do is over
Good one
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LholarB(f): 7:45pm On Mar 20, 2018
Can they just Let Nina be in the house, not her fan but I really hate Bullies , this ain't fair!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 7:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
JuicyStar:
Pele Nina...so u see how it feel now? A witch do not consider colour, sex or race. When a witch open ur file, u have to stand, fight and win. Ceece's madness can be directed to anybody and at anytime. Go and fight Ceece in the house and not in the dairy room. Biggy go hear am today.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 7:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
Nina crying...This people wants to finish my Nina o..kai

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
. embarassedHonestly Nina's personality is too sweet and innocent for big brother game...I hope this experience doesn't break her

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Flashaldrin(m): 7:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
I believe there is a professional psychologist always sitting in with big brother in housemates Diary sessions. No way he has that so much knowledge... shocked shocked

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
Nina is now crying in the ds

Because of all these bullies.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 7:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
100naira:
why Tobi de wear suit? Was this after a task?
It was a task. They failed anyway.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
NINA----I CANT COOK AGAIN BECAUSE NO ONE APPRECIATE ME...

ME: CAN YOU EVEN COOK? MIRACLE ALSO TOLD US THAT YOUR FOOD IS ALWAYS SALTY AND FILLED WITH PEPPER.

NINA IS NOW CRYING... KIDS AND IMMATURE MINDS SHOULD STAY AT HOME BIKO...

NINA IS IN BIG BROTHER'S HOUSE AND WANT TO KNOW HER FRIENDS AND ENEMIES.... FUNNY GIRL grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 7:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
Twoclans:

Yes I know it's violation of nairaland rule, I pleaded with him earlier to just forget this issue,not because I think the senator guy is innocent but he went ahead to post the guys picture on a large forum like this.

Online bullying is real and can cause depression and so many other things. I am just so upset. I don't know that senator moniker from Adam. So it's not like I am defending a friend.

Dominique don't mind me, I am just upset.
Why are you guys like this. so u weren't here when they were saying it was a false accusation and that I have to post evidence to back my claim. Some were even saying they trust him that he can't do such. I didn't have time to hide his number. How is this even bully sef?? someone said he didn't do something and that I should bring evidence which I did. Some even demanded to see his pics before they believe. Instead of you all to join mouth and rebuke him u are now targeting me.... No wahala
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Halyma(f): 7:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
Zozo06:
This is bb, lolu report to the dr

Bb:hello lolu, welcome to your ds, please tell bb how you feel
Lolu:fine, coming to terms with the fact that one of my favorite housemate isn't her anymore, everything seem to be going calmly.

Bb:this week the focus is on challenges, won one, lost one, bb will like to hear your forecast how this will go
Lolu:the fact we are doing this as one, we have to have each other's back, support each other, we we lost no air of animosity, we may be able to go as far as winning the wager,

Bb:the house have a wager of 75%, how confident are you
Lolu:I'm a bit scared, we lost the last time I asked, so right now we will pay attention to small things, hopefully we share confidence and win the wager.. Generally we could win the wager, if we don't we won't hold on tobit
Bb:What about the nomination
Lolu:I think it's fast becoming a culture, when miracke was save I knew he will save tobi.. For the luxury room we can predict who hoh will choose.. I'm still not used to the feeling of being up always, as usual I will think of Sunday when Sunday comes, I will put myself in a position to be saved. I'm nervous but I will be fine

Bb:is there anything else
Lolu:honestly I felt I was going home on Sunday, it was hard to shake off.. Anto mention me to me and said lolu I think I'm going home, then on Thursday she came and said I'm going home.. She said it with certainty.. When she was evicted, she reminded me of what she felt.. Her picture smirks my face.. I will like to be here till the last day.. I'm happy we won the wager.. I want to say thank you for Saturday morning surprise.. Thanks for granting out requests... Finally, my father has been on my mind lately, I'm a bit worried, I just hope he's fine..

Bb: lolu, Don you feel better now.
Lolu: I mean concerned about my dad.. I will be fine..

Ds over..
Well done.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 7:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
Soon we would hear the chants of '' why are they bullying nina''

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 7:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
LholarB:
Can they just Let Nina be in the house, not her fan but I really hate Bullies , this ain't fair!

Cece has been bullied from day one. Why the fuss about Nina?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 7:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
Zozo06... Weldone bro/ma'am

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
Nina speaks very well in the diary room,

Nina you're a strong woman, don't let them break you kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunny4life(m): 7:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
Akthedream112:

LOL... YOU ARE SO OBSESSED WITH CEE-C THAT YOU TYPE HER NAME EVERYWHERE..
THIS IS WHAT GET WHEN YOU MAKE CEE-C YOUR NUMBER ONE LIFE PROBLEM.. LOL

LAWYER---WHO DO YOU WANT TO WILL YOUR WHOLE PROPERTIES TO?
SENATORDAVE1 - - - CEE-C

CONTUNUUUUU cheesy grin
Guy u no well @ all...... grin
See me rolling on the floor..... LWKMD
This is savagery at its peak grin grin grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 7:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
Nina Pele.. The road to 45million is not going to be easy...

Nina has gone completely red... This is serious

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 7:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
Ibk03:
Soon we would hear the chants of '' why are they bullying nina''

Already started. Lol. Nina should just go home abeg.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giddyperson: 7:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
Aww now I'm crying cuz my Nina is crying. She's gonna be red the rest of the day. Whoever caused this must go home.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Kenra: 7:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
Am touched my Nina's Diary session. I feel her.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by WudBMother: 7:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
9ja4eva:

By who? You?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
Akthedream112:

ME: CAN YOU EVEN COOK? MIRACLE ALSO TOLD US THAT YOUR FOOD IS ALWAYS SALTY AND FILLED WITH PEPPER.

pls stop this. don't u have a bit of empathy in you. your attitude can also be considered as bullying

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 7:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
Akthedream112:

NINA IS IN BIG BROTHER'S HOUSE AND WANT TO KNOW HER FRIENDS AND ENEMIES.... FUNNY GIRL grin

She just irks me abeg.

Chasing dreams of knacking Miracle on National TV. What dreams Nina? Dreams is not equal to humiliating yourself!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by adakaibeyamma: 7:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
I can't believe I just cried cry cry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 7:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
MillyVanilla:

pls stop this. don't u have a bit of empathy in you. your attitude can also be considered as bullying

Lol. Go tell the Cece haters on here to stop saying mean things about Cece!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 7:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
9ja4eva:

Who bullied Cee C in the house from day 1? I need names and instances.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 7:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
Papiikush:

Bro, just hold on to your L. You shouldn't even have gone that far for a TV show.

Ahn ahn. Whatsapp group? undecided
Clear conscience fear no accusations. Dude got busted full time. Am sorry for the guy. na as he deh para on to my cee-c mention na em dem catch am. I no some fans here na something else.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 7:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
WudBMother:

By who? You?

The housemates.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 7:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
Oh my world!! Nina ooo....dont do this to me dis nite. *see as cattarh full my nose*. What a sweet girl sad sad

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 7:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
Biggie please end Nina's diary section abeg. Onto the next.

Nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) (2249) (2250) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread