Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,694 members, 7,865,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:25 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3937913 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2399) (2400) (2401) (2402) (2403) (2404) (2405) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 10:01am On Mar 25, 2018
Frankdammy:
Just To just keep all hopes of tobi fans alive.

He was drunk when he was staying close to cee c on her bed. As soon as dudes eyes were clear. Vooo voooom vooommm. Hw lands on his bed.
The guy fit no remember wetin happen sef. So guys chill and go to church.
Yes....he was also drunk when he kissed her during the dance task.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 25, 2018
Anyone's got A live Streaming link?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 25, 2018
anyone's got a live streaming link?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 10:15am On Mar 25, 2018
spongeisback:
Good morning all.
On Friday night was the longest I ever watched BBN. I was awake till 3:45am grin
I watched ceec and Lolu go from the patio to the room upstairs all madam was talking about was how she was irritated by Alex vomiting and Nina being drunk. How stupid they're and whatever she could come up with while squeezing her face. Lolu's maintained his stance that they're both young and learning but she wouldn't have any of it, this discussion went on and on and on.

Some people here supported her and made Miracle look like villain because he said he wants to see the ladies drunk will the guys take care of them and madam asked him what he wants to see.

Fast forward to Saturday night BOOM! Madam levels is drunk and doing the SAME friggin thing she was upset about In less than 24 hours.

It's ok to want attention.

I really love how you haters always moan,cry,whinn and wail from morning till midnight ..lol
One minutes you accuse her of being drunk..another minutes you accuse her of pretending to be drink...haters which one ins dey?

You slept around 3:45am just becsuse you were monitoring Cee-c to give you what to talk about the next day and go cure your boredom.Yes you forming to hate her... grin
Cee-c is entertaining you haters real good cheesy
Cee-c giving you haters sleepless night cheesy

Start preparing for what you gonna be talking about because Big brother will end in less than a month time.. kikikikiki

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:17am On Mar 25, 2018
wink

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:20am On Mar 25, 2018
livelymatilda:

I really love how you haters always moan,cry,whinn and wail from morning till midnight ..lol
One minutes you accuse her of being drunk..another minutes you accuse her of pretending to be drink...haters which one ins dey?

You slept around 3:45am just becsuse you were monitoring Cee-c to give you what to talk about the next day and go cure your boredom.Yes you forming to hate her... grin
Cee-c is entertaining you haters real good cheesy
Cee-c giving you haters sleepless night cheesy

Start preparing for what you gonna be talking about because Big brother will end in less than a month time.. kikikikiki

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 10:20am On Mar 25, 2018
Threebear:

You are starting to sound extra aggressive and insulting.... I think it is about time someone put you in your place.
what d fukk, don't push me to give u what I kept for someone else

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by spongeisback: 10:20am On Mar 25, 2018
Keep mentioning me while I keep ignoring you. grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 10:21am On Mar 25, 2018
Diademk07:

Eventhough I feel Cee c is also manipulative but I agree with some of your point.
Dumb Tobi needs to stay away so that Cee C will get real. He's fueling Cee C's obsession. That was why I said he should have allowed Rico to attend to her.
That doesnt make him dumb.he did the right thing to be honest.if you remember that during the legend task,he was drunk and ceec assisted when alex was there.so hes just returning the favour.he could have figured out that shes faking it but just helped inorder not to give haters a chance to smear his name.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 10:22am On Mar 25, 2018
Geezeem:

Biko .....it's a square not a circle, let's call it its proper name

The 'manner' Tobi went about taking CARE of "vomiting" Ceece

Would definitely keep her hopes up.....keep her trying her luck

What's with stroking her hair, rubbing her down, allowing her lie in your arms,

feeding her water and the rest ... someone that is so into you but you don't share same feelings?

You think after last night, Ceece will keep her distance from Tobi ?

I truly hate it when guys encourage and fuel a girl's emotions/feelings he

Has no intention of returning .....it's sinful sad

I'm tempted to think that Tobi has decided that two can play that game and is also using Ceece for his game

I hate when people are manipulated and used? ......I can't almost forgive this

If you don't like someone like that.....let them go ! embarassed
Now you talking...If Tobi doesn't like Cee-c he should just let her go...
I believe Tobi is using Tobi and Alex..

Why kiss Cee-c if you really don't have anything for him..

I hope Cee-c will disturb him more for giving her the green light,be it real or fake..

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:24am On Mar 25, 2018
styrese:
I triple dare you...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:25am On Mar 25, 2018
senatordave1:

That doesnt make him dumb.he did the right thing to be honest.if you remember that during the legend task,he was drunk and ceec assisted when alex was there.so hes just returning the favour.he could have figured out that shes faking it but just helped inorder not to give haters a chance to smear his name.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 10:25am On Mar 25, 2018
Threebear:

You are starting to sound extra aggressive and insulting.... I think it is about time someone put you in your place.
I noticed... he thinks being aggressive and commanding power (like you/we were) would earn teddy more fans

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 10:25am On Mar 25, 2018
senatordave1:

You are one of Tobi's biggest haters for denying him when he got 2 strikes.

You openly declared your support for Miracle because you thought Tobi will soon be disqualified after he got 2 strikes..All these after you have collected Thier airtime..lol
I hope Tobi or any other team wont trust you with their Airtime..
shameless hypocrite. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:27am On Mar 25, 2018
senatordave1:

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:28am On Mar 25, 2018
livelymatilda:

You are one of Tobi's biggest haters for denying him when he got 2 strikes..shaameless hypocrite. grin
hahaahahaha..... awon fan something.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 10:28am On Mar 25, 2018
styrese:
grin because the snail has some small horns he feels he can challenge The bull to a fight..
we go sacrifice our monikers put you in your place sharp sharp

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:32am On Mar 25, 2018
Alex finishing alpha male grin

Earlier on she said that the viewers want Nina evicted but no one puts her up TeamTonalex grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Diademk07: 10:37am On Mar 25, 2018
senatordave1:

I know he's intelligent but his indecisive nature makes him look unwise and stupid, hence the dumb name.
That said, he could have still shown his concern without the stupid excesses he offered. He should know Cee c isn't only obsessive but manipulative. At the end of the day Cee c could say she didn't ask him in her bed and she did tell him that she was ok.
Secondly, Tobi's actions will keep fueling her obsession.
At the end of the day, Tobi has himself to blame, not cee c.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 10:38am On Mar 25, 2018
psalmson001:

Bro please help. BBN not working since after subscribing - 2021952509 GOTV.
Thanks.

enjoy

"We are pleased to inform you that your BBN channel has been activated. Kindly confirm viewing."

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by psalmson001: 10:40am On Mar 25, 2018
RedDistrict:

enjoy

"We are pleased to inform you that your BBN channel has been activated. Kindly confirm viewing."

Showing now. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 10:44am On Mar 25, 2018
Cee-c is wearing a new look with her hair...Haters are currently busy looking for what to type/say later..

Cee-c be giving some people sleepless night and day.

Some of them sleep around 3:45 am in the middle of the night watching Cee-c...Obsession+ hatred is a bad combination for your health oooo cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 10:52am On Mar 25, 2018
Like Yhoooo.....if braiding is the cause of attraction

I'll legit braid my hair.....like ....I mean ......do you understand?

Tobi's two wives be sporting braids grin

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 10:55am On Mar 25, 2018
Is it my eyes or does the Lipton woman resemble Bambam ?

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 10:57am On Mar 25, 2018
Geezeem:
Like Yhoooo.....if braiding is the cause of attraction

I'll legit braid my hair.....like ....I mean ......do you understand?

Tobi's two wives be sporting braids grin
Hmmm...Wont you insult Cee-c?..I guess it Is not yet time or you are still thinking or composing it..Make it snappy biko
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 10:59am On Mar 25, 2018
Omo, see plenty haters viewing this thread but haven't thrown any insult...lol.

Let me quickly go and double my data incase... Brb
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by gustav25: 11:00am On Mar 25, 2018
Look at liars like no other ...dumbyum fans no even Sabi fake Photoshop ��

#dumboissagoal#

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 11:00am On Mar 25, 2018
sukhothai:
grin because the snail has some small horns he feels he can challenge The bull to a fight..
we go sacrifice our monikers put you in your place sharp sharp
grin and u would still achieve nothing not even with ur rubbish monikers
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by minasota(f): 11:03am On Mar 25, 2018
Big brother is a big SCAM.....I saw khole and ahneeka yesterday at the airport heading to south africa

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 11:07am On Mar 25, 2018
YumMinaYum:
So, no one is gonn ask Ceec about her health abi? grin cheesy grin

Issokae lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry angry

Well she just said now that she was cheated out of her meat

Portion cos she was sleeping and not cos she was ill

Meanwhile she had passed Tolex eating meat and didn't ask for hers...

Yeye dey smell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:07am On Mar 25, 2018
Godschild:

And the cough disappears and resurfaces based on proximity to a certain T...

Izzoryt!
Have you ever heard of DRY HEAVING?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 11:07am On Mar 25, 2018
Threebear:

I triple dare you...
grin see who is talking, u no reach, just expect something

(1) (2) (3) ... (2399) (2400) (2401) (2402) (2403) (2404) (2405) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.