Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,676 members, 7,865,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:22 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2403) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3937821 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2400) (2401) (2402) (2403) (2404) (2405) (2406) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:09am On Mar 25, 2018
minasota:
Big brother is a big SCAM.....I saw khole and ahneeka yesterday at the airport to south africa
How is it a big scam?Are they not ex-housemates?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:10am On Mar 25, 2018
Confession time...This is how they look for Cee-c 's trouble oooooo
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:11am On Mar 25, 2018
Teddy and alex fighting again grin
This girl keeps shaking tables

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:11am On Mar 25, 2018
Threebear:
Alex finishing alpha male grin

Earlier on she said that the viewers want Nina evicted but no one puts her up TeamTonalex grin

Please break this down for me?
Don't give me a meme/picture lipsrsealed undecided
Use words
Good morning

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:13am On Mar 25, 2018
Teddy is a shamesless old man..always fighting over food ..He stole Cee-c may last night ..

Alex confessed that She and Teddy are it...Teddy denied..

Rico just confessed that Alex is telling the truth after he denied earlier...
Rico had to confessed after Alex told him that he is now showing his true colour..cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 11:15am On Mar 25, 2018
Anto and khloe??

khloe would give who ever intends on winning a tough time for the money..

she just might take Teddy's spot in the final..
cuz for sure all other four spots have been sealed .. miracle.. tobi.. lolu/rico. ..cee c/Nina

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:15am On Mar 25, 2018
Alex just exposed Teddy and Rico..They are now restless...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 11:17am On Mar 25, 2018
livelymatilda:
Teddy is a shamesless old man..always fighting over food ..He stole Cee-c may last night ..

Alex confessed that She and Teddy are it...Teddy denied..

Rico just confessed that Alex is telling the truth after he denied earlier...
Rico had to confessed after Alex told him that he is now showing his true colour..cheesy
pls u can modify the post b4 we all get headaches pls.no hard feelings.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:19am On Mar 25, 2018
Teddy who is the oldest man in that house is currently fooling himself and being disgraced by Alex,Cee-c and Nina.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:21am On Mar 25, 2018
sukhothai:
Anto and khloe??

khloe would give who ever intends on winning a tough time for the money..

she just might take Teddy's spot in the final..
cuz for sure all other four spots have been sealed .. miracle.. tobi.. lolu/rico. ..cee c/Nina

Good morning sukhothai
How do you know about Khloe and Anto?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:21am On Mar 25, 2018
playboy99:
Please kill yourself ..no hard feelings

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 11:22am On Mar 25, 2018
livelymatilda:

Teddy who is the oldest man in that house is currently fooling himself and being disgraced by Alex,Cee-c and Nina.
but them they sit down now how 3 of them drag am lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Kunbolmay: 11:22am On Mar 25, 2018
playboy99:
@ Giel pls can I get the live stream to the live show tonight becoz I won't be around to watch it.. I BELIEVE YOU SO I CHIN UP.. THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU...

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:23am On Mar 25, 2018
minasota:
Big brother is a big SCAM.....I saw khole and ahneeka yesterday at the airport heading to south africa
The evicted/disqualified HMs are presently in SA. that's if some are not on their way. The results of last week vote will be announced today, and the top two will enter the house. while the last 9 ,returns to Lagos.
Where is scam coming from in this business. This is a. business. and aim of business is provide services and make profit. thats all.

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 11:23am On Mar 25, 2018
livelymatilda:

grin
livelymatilda:

someone cannot correct u in peace again.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:24am On Mar 25, 2018
So Teddy wants his slippers back because Alex has exposed him for stealing Cee-c's meat...
What a shamless old upcoming local artists.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 11:26am On Mar 25, 2018
Eeghe:

Good morning sukhothai
How do you know about Khloe and Anto?
Good morning ma'am...
khloe was sighted at the airport in SA "alone" without anyone..
and Anto has been in SA all this while...
evictees always return to Nigeria the following Monday but they kept her in SA .and she's been joined by khloe..

it's Just calculations..I might def. be wrong.
safe to say the show is a bit scripted.
how can you bring khloe without ebuka announcing the results!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:29am On Mar 25, 2018
Nina said someone has been stealing her meat too...This Teddy is shamelsss poo..Stealing meat from people that are young enough to be his children...Not surprised though
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 11:31am On Mar 25, 2018
sukhothai:
Good morning ma'am...
evictees always return to Nigeria the following Monday but they kept her in SA .and she's been joined by khloe..

All ex housemates are expected to be in SA for the live show.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:31am On Mar 25, 2018
sukhothai:
Good morning ma'am...

Lol...continue voting with your salary and life savings..Una go wise last last.. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:32am On Mar 25, 2018
sukhothai:
Good morning ma'am...

Thank you dear
I raised the fear too(Biggie can do dodgy things sha)
However I also read on here that all of them are gonna be in SA for Deloitte results to come out
In this case I will cut Biggie some slack

I suspect the millionaire housemate to be able to raise voting money and return (Ifu plus or minus Leo)
If Leo can't come due to his grief, then I dunno the next person

On Thursday after presentation, I gave my (and household's) online votes to Anto (but I am sure that's almost nothing, lol)...okay, and 3 SMS votes (I had 100 Naira credit)
I will hope against the near certainty I have about Ifu and Leo/Khloe
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 11:33am On Mar 25, 2018
Khloe definitely has back up, and her sponsors will do anything for her to win. If BBN is still keeping the Toxic, Uncultured, now pickpocketing Lady called CeeCee in the house, then theres virtually nothing they won't do.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 11:35am On Mar 25, 2018
livelymatilda:
Alex just exposed Teddy and Rico..They are now restless...

Later you will accuse Giel of biased updates grin

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 11:36am On Mar 25, 2018
livelymatilda:
So Teddy wants his slippers back because Alex has exposed him for stealing Cee-c's meat...
What a shamless old upcoming local artists.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:37am On Mar 25, 2018
MrBigiman:
Khloe definitely has back up, and her sponsors will do anything for her to win. If BBN is still keeping the Toxic, Uncultured, now pickpocketing Lady called CeeCee in the house, then theres virtually nothing they won't do.

Teddy has been exposed as the thief that have been stealing their meat..

The other day,same Teddy was caught sniffing Nina's panties and washing Bambam's ass after shyting for ritual.

May God save us all from ritualists..Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:38am On Mar 25, 2018
Eeghe:

Please break this down for me?
Don't give me a meme/picture lipsrsealed undecided
Use words
Good morning

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Buhari2rule(f): 11:38am On Mar 25, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:39am On Mar 25, 2018
Happy week ahead Minaville kiss
...and everyone
There is a trend, anyone Leo did not like, Alex did not
Anyone Tobi does not like, Alex does not,
(Talia on my mind cheesy)
She is falling for Tobi
I do not like what I am seeing about entertaining Alex, but I could be just paranoid

Tobi should please leave Madam Malcontent alone angry (I am going to tell myself he was sooo drunk last night that he chased away Rico and did all that under the influence)

Cecelia has been itching to smoke, has condemned the girls beneath her undecided for getting drunk (they got drunk for fun meanwhile)
She planned her own drunkenness (and was just a booooring drunk at that)
Manipulator

Tobi sef
SMH

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 11:39am On Mar 25, 2018
I hope this revelations by alex wont earn her nominations from rico and teddy tomorrow? Apart from khloe,ill prefer princess or ahneeka than anto.anto is so boring.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:43am On Mar 25, 2018
Papiikush:

Later you will accuse Giel of biased updates grin

Hypocrite, why bring girls into this?You want cheap support from team Nina?

Yea all can't do me nothing...Fvcking assliker.

Tell me why...

1...Teddy was caught sniffing Nina's panties.
2...Teddy has been stealing their meats.
3...Teddy like washing Bambam's ass hole after she finish shyting?

Tell your Teddy that his ritual won't even ear him 3rd place let alone winning the money..Shameless old upcoming useless artist..

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mediocre(m): 11:44am On Mar 25, 2018
So khloe is coming back cheesy cheesy cheesy

Finally! A reason to make me start watching again

(1) (2) (3) ... (2400) (2401) (2402) (2403) (2404) (2405) (2406) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.