Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3885563 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2408) (2409) (2410) (2411) (2412) (2413) (2414) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 5:00pm On Mar 25, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Are they really serious about that. I've been hearing about it and think its a joke.

Doesn't sound right unless they have to increase d number of weeks again by 2 or 3 cus their play in d game won't be mutual and equal.
this your sig thoug grin cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 5:01pm On Mar 25, 2018
styrese:
grin cheesy u figured it out bro
dnt mind him/her undecided

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kelizosuy(f): 5:02pm On Mar 25, 2018
Booqee cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
booqee:
Biggie: who would u miss most if evicted.
Teddy: lolu

Biggie: who would you miss most if evicted
Bambam: Teddy most definitely (says it with a lovestruck baby face)
Biggie : Do you think the feeling is mutual.
Bambam : (smiling) yes definitely.

Me:

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:02pm On Mar 25, 2018
YumMinaYum:

grin cheesy cheesy grin Ni's egbon don vex oooo. tongue

Nothing bad really because I honestly want her up too, but the way she went on about it after seeing MeeMee's genuine concern when she said it the first time was funny and annoying. If he gets angry, I'm sure it wouldn't be outta controlling her.

Vex ke?

Meemee's genuine concern indeed, does he care about her more than she cares about herself?
She is allowed to say what she wants jorr.
If he gets angry at her because she asked to be nominated and got it, it won't be funny.
He should remember that she is a human being with her own wants.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kelizosuy(f): 5:03pm On Mar 25, 2018
I was shocked when she said cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Giddyperson:
As if she knows his nickname is Toilet cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Flexsexybone: 5:04pm On Mar 25, 2018
Rico is in the diary room. Let me go and boil my beans jare. I know I will still meet him in the diary room when I return.

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:04pm On Mar 25, 2018
booqee:
Biggie: who would u miss most if evicted.

Biggie: who would you miss most if evicted
Bambam : (smiling) yes definitely.

Me:

Time and time again
Teddy acts shady towards bambam.

Biggie sef. With all these his shady questions. After he knows that teddy didn't choose bambam as the person he will miss still went to ask bambam if the feeling is mutual .

Biggie is mean grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giddyperson: 5:04pm On Mar 25, 2018
Eeghe:

There was a Motamma of The Chase and Nkuli and during The Amplified
I thought they would have the most cringeworthy DSs of all time

I never knew I would meet "Queen" B
Yikes
I miss Uriel. She was entertaining even when talking nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:05pm On Mar 25, 2018
I am delighted to read that Ifu knows not to waste money and try and come back
Real hustler

Even though I am most thankful you will not grace my screen again this season
I wish you all the very best in life
Blessings
Byeee

(How I would cry if that was a fake message from Ifu cheesy)
Copy- Alheeri tongue

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 5:05pm On Mar 25, 2018
see you in next 30mnts guys grin cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 25, 2018
kelizosuy:
Booqee cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
grin

lol I'm just sad for her impending heartbreak outside the house sha..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giddyperson: 5:06pm On Mar 25, 2018
Flexsexybone:
Rico is in the diary room. Let me go and boil my beans jare. I know I will still meet him in the diary room when I return.
the beans would get done and you'd eat and still come and meet him. If today was actually eviction day, I think Rico would 've left

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:07pm On Mar 25, 2018
ifyalways:

What is most lowly intelligent?

Olodo rapata jebete feeling funky cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:08pm On Mar 25, 2018
Flexsexybone:
Giddyperson:
the beans would get done and you'd eat and still come and meet him. If today was actually eviction day, I think Rico would 've left

Chaii cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 5:08pm On Mar 25, 2018
ninnyanny:
yumMinayum come and carry your daughter oooo. Haba...Nina de sick? When I will spank her eh...she no well,na her pocket money for voting want come out? Naughty Nina.hmmmmm,that was how kemen's pix was on a billboard in his village and akwa ibom people were like "kemain,remain,come back and tap palm wine" that same week he was disqualified.Now Nina's pix is up,hmmmmm,her villa people might be calling. De javu, like I have seen it before.hmmmmm

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

What is this? Paranoia, De javu or Illusion abi all join? shocked sad

Thank God, I'm not the only one jittery about this! I need her to stop saying it biko, I'm getting scared but I still want her up. Whatever happens, eviction or safe, win or lose, we ain't ending this without a fight! Like my YumNa said "God gat us". Yassssss!!! grin grin grin embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 5:08pm On Mar 25, 2018
Rico too sly and calculative.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 5:09pm On Mar 25, 2018
Thank you Biggie for ending Rico's diary session. Haba!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Kunbolmay: 5:09pm On Mar 25, 2018
Zozo06:
Bb: hello teddyA, welcome to your ds, tell bb how you feel
TeddyA :I feel good, it's pretty chilled in the house, I'm taking things easy pretty much.

Bb:who would you like to see leave the house
TeddyA :that's a tricky question, whoever is not ready to be in the house anymore, between ceecee and lolu

Bb:why do you think they are not ready to be in the house anymore?
TeddyA: lolu, because he's been getting a hunch, that what he said and ceecee, I don't think she wants to go but I will love to see her leave, she's too troublesome, she get wahala.

Bb:who would you miss if they have to leave?
TeddyA :hmmmm.. Lolu most likely, he's a funny guy, we usually have our Lil football quizzes, most likely lolu

Bb:interesting response.. Anything you want to tell bb
TeddyA :not really, had fun last night, dj consequence, I'm not ready to go home now
Bb: end of ds
Thanks for the updates @Zozo06 please can I get the stream to the live show coz I won't be chanced to watch it... Thanks and God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 5:10pm On Mar 25, 2018
Giddyperson:
Payporte sef doesn't make an effort with Lolu's clothing, I think they think no one would see him cuz he's short cheesy

Loool

Na ppl wey go make cloth fine for body sure pass na, abi payporte no go sell market again ?? you nor dy see how cloth dy fine for tobi, teddy a, miracle dem body??

All na joke o grin

Mina!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by realbaybe: 5:11pm On Mar 25, 2018
See Alex using style to leave Rico on her bed. Rico leave Alex
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 5:11pm On Mar 25, 2018
Teddy will say good things in your front and then say his true feelings behind and we still call the lousy ones immature.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 5:11pm On Mar 25, 2018
I see Alex and Rico fight loading. But who will take Alex serious when she doesn't take herself serious.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:12pm On Mar 25, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

What is this? Paranoia, De javu or Illusion abi all join? shocked sad

Thank God, I'm not the only one jittery about this! I need her to stop saying it biko, I'm getting scared but I still want her up. Whatever happens, eviction or safe, win or lose, we ain't ending this without a fight! Like my YumNa said "God gat us". Yassssss!!! grin grin grin embarassed

You are right
Not a nice thing to hear joor
In that taunting tone?
She thinks we are in the cocaine business
cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 25, 2018
Giel:

Time and time again
Teddy acts shady towards bambam.

Biggie sef. With all these his shady questions. After he knows that teddy didn't choose bambam as the person he will miss still went to ask bambam if the feeling is mutual .

Biggie is mean grin grin
I swear he's really mean.. grin but I wasn't surprised he would ask her if the feeling is mutual, after teddy said he'll miss lolu.

But Teddy, really?
I actually thought he has some feelings for Bambam as well. I feel sad for bambam heart after BBN is over.. She's too in love hian! Especially towards someone that told u he already has something going on outside

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 5:13pm On Mar 25, 2018
Agbgift:
Thank you Biggie for ending Rico's diary session.
Haba!

Dude talks too much

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2018
MrBigiman:

Dude talks too much
He can talk for Africa.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ksslib(m): 5:15pm On Mar 25, 2018
booqee:
Diary session today :

Biggie: who would u miss most if they were evicted.

Biggie: who would you miss most if they were evicted
Bambam : (smiling) yes, of course .

Me:

Wrong information..

Biggy asked Teddy who he'll like to see leave and he said between Lolu and Cee C. Teddy said Cee C likes too much trouble.

And when Biggie asked who he'll miss the most, Teddy said Lolu.

As in, between the two people he wants evicted, he will miss Lolu the most.

You welcome

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:16pm On Mar 25, 2018
Agbgift:

He can talk for Africa.

Is he your fav?
If not who is?
Sorry if I am invading your like space
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giddyperson: 5:18pm On Mar 25, 2018
Cee-cee just said she's having a sort of army-nesia right now cuz Alex told her to wake her up when big brother calls. Wrong person to ask, she"d let her over sleep on purpose

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 5:19pm On Mar 25, 2018
Eeghe:

Is he your fav? If not who is? Sorry if I am invading your like space cheesy
He is my favourite.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 5:19pm On Mar 25, 2018
Bb: hello Alex, welcome to your ds, how do you feel?
Alex:hmmmm.. Scared, I donno, I'm usually not scared but on a second thought I'm just fine, I think I'm okay

Bb:let's talk about today, who would you miss the most if they left the house?
Alex:tobi, and he's not up for eviction so nobody
Bb:that puts you I the position of power, who would you like to see leave?
Alex:emmm... Bambam, because she claims to be perfect, or she tries to show perfection but she's like the most scattered and dirtiest person in this house and it's so annoying when you try to show perfection in everything like tasks, calculating and very determined but simple things she's supposed to do, cleanliness and personally she doesn't, I have had a talk with her but I still see some pretence, if I'm to choose someone else then teddyA, and I still have my reasons too..
Bb:bb will like to hear all your reasons
Alex: oooo... Laughs.. Well I have talked about bambam, teddyA he looks down on people, he looks town on me, he calls me village girl, village champion, you don't call me village girl, you don't know where I grew up, I never stayed in the village for how many weeks, I didn't stay in America, when I pronounce some words he will say I'm a village girl.. Though I have never told him, but if he pushes me one day I will tell him, who knows whether you were washing toilet there, who knows whether you were serving people,, whether you were someone's boy, you don't just make others feel bad, that's rubbish.. The task we had yesterday was mostly his opinion, he and Rico imposed it on me.. The way I saw him at first Is different from now.. I feel is proud, but when he looks down on me I hate him.. He is actually a good friend of mine when he's not looking down on me..

Like today he was saying I'm not fine, I told him he's not fine too, that if they remove this dreads he's just an old man, it's the dread that makes him look young. He said I should forget it that he's finer than all the guys I have dated, he started mentioning names like, Chinese, etc, I said they are native names, he also has his native name, the fact that he's bearing teddyA doesn't mean that it his native name..

With all the people he says he knows and the places he has been, we are still here together, so why look down on me? It's really annoying, thanks just my reason I won't care if he and bambam leaves the house.
Bb:anything else
Alex: hmmmm... I think so, I'm just disturbed, Rico Is loans trying to play with me, but I'm not finding it funny.. Because people were paired, he's trying to do that before he leaves the house.. First of all he should talk straight up so I can clear him straight up.. He's making me uncomfortable and pissssing me off an do really don't like it.. And lolu, firstborn all, we were talking, he said there's someone that likes me, when I leave the house I would know.. I asked him if he's the one, he said no, you might never know, he kept asking me why I'm convinced it's not him, it just doesn't make sense to me.. And this week he was telling me it's stark before my eyes, and I'm like jesus Christmas if it's him it's going to reduce the way I see him a whole lot.. Everybody should just leave me alone in this house.. The fact that I play a lot doesn't mean I can ever be interested in another person in this house.. It's annoying.. When I want to sleep they will come and be saying lemme lay your bed, etc, I didn't tell them I can't lay my bed, I can't even sleep with any of them on same bed..

For ceecee, I think I like her, I'm beginning to understand she's quarrelsome. When we were playing the legend gentle man game, everybody was trying to sound nice like teddyA, but I just said what I will really do, when I'm angry I will say my mind and not be calm..

Nina, we are almost same age but I think she has a bit of growing up to do, she scatters her clothes everywhere and it's annoying, she argues a lot.

Miracle, I don't have a problem with him, only that when he's arguing I don't see the foundation, his argument is so baseless,he wants you to see his point of view without understanding yours..
Tobi is like my paddy, he's quarrelsome and troublesome, but he's the only one I will miss.

Apart from that I'm good..

Bb: Alex, bb is glad you had the opportunity to bare your mind..

End of ds.

15 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 5:19pm On Mar 25, 2018
davodyguy:
Advise to Nigerians voting as regards BBNAIJA.

Don't waste your votes.

Bisola was the runner up last year, but more popular and more intellectually sound. She became an ambassador and being used for lots of campaigns and adverts, cos she's marketable.

What about Efe, Mr Logistics?

This year, Miracle might win due to fan base.

But the intellectually sound among the the 9 remaining as at today are

1. Teddy A(very creative and sound mind)
2. Rico
3. Lolu
4. Bambam(though she forms a lot, yes cos she's an actor/actress, hence not unexpected)

But trust Nigerians and sentiments
5. CeCe
6. Miracle
7. TOBI
8. ALEX
9. Nina(The most lowly intelligent)
Rubbish, i repeat rubbish. Putting Tobi in 7th flaws this ur ranking and it also shows u have not been following the show. Imagine ranking Teddy,cee cee and bam bam ahead of Tobi....kikikiki. Tobi is the most intelligent Hm in bbn season 3.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2408) (2409) (2410) (2411) (2412) (2413) (2414) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.