Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,961 members, 7,821,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2412) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3885462 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2409) (2410) (2411) (2412) (2413) (2414) (2415) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 5:20pm On Mar 25, 2018
@papikush @77up, please when is the grand finale of big brother naija?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:20pm On Mar 25, 2018
booqee:
I swear he's really mean.. grin but I wasn't surprised he would ask her if the feeling is mutual, after teddy said he'll miss lolu.

But Teddy, really?
I actually thought he has some feelings for Bambam as well. I feel sad for bambam heart after BBN is over.. She's too in love hian! Especially towards someone that told u he already has something going on outside

grin grin
He just wanted to let us know her feelings on the issue. grin

On the bamteddy issue.
I side eye this Teddy's love for bambam a lot,
Especially after he gave her a 2 during the dano milk competition,
I don't care if she came out and just spelt mummy, he should have given her a 4 or a 5 as his girl, as his bambam, but...... He started speaking English, the song was this, the song was that,
Then the way he goes on in the diary rooms about not being surprised or expecting it if bambam nominates him is weird, up to 10 people (as at the time of that Ds) in the house and he wouldn't be surprised if bambam had nominated him? Really weird to me.

I don't understand this bamteddy relationship.
I still can't forget how bambam said that if it is necessary for her to play a game where she will be in a relationship with teddy just to make themselves look more interesting.(she said this to ceebi in the luxury bedroom, after the eviction show where ebuka told them that they were boring) That she is ready to do it.

So I don't get either of them sha.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2018
Eeghe:

You are right
Not a nice thing to hear joor
In that taunting tone?
She thinks we are in the cocaine business
cheesy

That girl be trying our Bp anyhow. I want you up too but do you have to rub it in? angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2018
Ksslib:

Wrong information..

Biggy asked Teddy who he'll like to see leave and he said between Lolu and Cee C. Teddy said Cee C likes too much trouble.

And when Biggie asked who he'll miss the most, Teddy said Lolu.

As in, between the two people he wants evicted, he will miss Lolu the most.

You welcome
Between two people "most"
Interesting....

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 5:25pm On Mar 25, 2018
Rico would be some kind of talkative in the outside world, he is just trying to package himself.

Teddy would be a proud drug addict in the outside world.

CeeC would be a very troubled soul, up to several mischiefs in the outside world.

Bambam would be an on code ashi in the outside world, chopping dicks and cleaning mouth afterwards

Tobi would be an absolute gossip and woman pounding stick in the outside world. Carrying weight for nothing.

Lolu would be a lonely chap who gets pity sex every once in a while in the outside world.

Them go don bleep Nina tire in the outside world.

Alex is a lazy, confused soul who doesn't know the true essence of life in the outside world

Miracle is a guyman in the outside world. He lives his life the way he wants without unduely troubling other people. He is tall, handsome, athletic, caring and consistent.

If things go as planned and Miracle doesn't change, then he has it this season.

Miracle for the money.

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 25, 2018
Ksslib:

Wrong information..

Biggy asked Teddy who he'll like to see leave and he said between Lolu and Cee C. Teddy said Cee C likes too much trouble.

You welcome
I don't agree. I watched it, and I don't think I heard biggie ask him who he'll miss among those he'll like to see evicted.

BTW, this is a question he asked ALL housemates. That is who will they miss most if they left the house.

But it's possible Teddy might have misinterpreted the question in that context as the two questions came after each other.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2018
This is bb, housemates please proceed to the garden and shut the front doors.

Bb: are you having a nice time here bambam? ,welcome to your ds, how do you feel?
Bambam:yes, it's warm here.. I feel great and calm as usual.. Today's been a good day so far.. Was nice seeing the rutoos team, made really nice noodles wish I kept some for you to taste..

Bb:bb would like to know something, who would you miss the most if they left the house today?
Bambam:teddy of course.. Hmm... I will miss teddyA a lot, definitely

Bb:do you think the feeling is mutual
Bambam:yes

Bb:who would you like to see leave?
Bambam :hmm.. Lately, tobi has been so annoying and Alex had been very loud.. I care about them but, if either of them leaves, I would flip, I need some peace and quiet

Bb:anything else
Bambam:would be nice to have the jacuzzi warm some can have something else to do around the house, and I miss my port cards.. Please

Bambam, bb shall consider this after the eviction show
End of ds

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:31pm On Mar 25, 2018
booqee:
I don't agree. I watched it, and I don't think I heard biggie ask him who he'll miss among those he'll like to see evicted.

BTW, this is a question he asked ALL housemates. That is who will they miss most if they left the house.

But it's possible Teddy might have misinterpreted the question in that context as the two questions came after each other.

Seems like it
Just went on twitter now and it seems that maybe, he misinterpreted it to mean who will miss between the 2 he would like to see evicted. Or maybe not grin who knows
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kenex4ever(m): 5:31pm On Mar 25, 2018
Giddyperson:
Lies. Miracle is handsome, extremely photogenic, and liked by many Nigerians, and I'd never fail to mention that my boy is a pilot, the brand's would eat him up when he comes home
even Angel told him thesame thing that he is photogenic and good for magazine covers

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 5:34pm On Mar 25, 2018
Ksslib:

Wrong information..

You welcome
aside your tv and zozo06 updates , don't take any other things serious here.

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 5:34pm On Mar 25, 2018
MrBigiman:
Rico would be some kind of talkative in the outside world, he is just trying to package himself.

CeeC would be a very troubled soul, up to several mischiefs in the outside world.

Bambam would be an on code ashi in the outside world, chopping dicks and cleaning mouth afterwards

Tobi would be an absolute gossip and woman pounding stick in the outside world. Carrying weight for nothing.

Lolu would be a lonely chap who gets pity sex every once in a while in the outside world.

Alex is a lazy, confused soul who doesn't know the true essence of life in the outside world

Miracle is a guyman in the outside world. He lives his life the way he wants without unduely troubling other people. He is tall, handsome, athletic, caring and consistent.

Miracle for the money.

Miracle isn't perfect. You don't have to demonize others to make an Angel out of him. #Peace

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Temi231(f): 5:34pm On Mar 25, 2018
Zozo06:

This is bb, housemates please proceed to the garden and shut the front doors.

Bb: are

Bambam, bb shall consider this after the eviction show
End of ds

I really appreciate your update Zozo06. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 5:38pm On Mar 25, 2018
crowntoro:
@papikush @77up, please when is the grand finale of big brother naija?
I think we still have like 3 weeks
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 5:38pm On Mar 25, 2018
Front doors may now be opened
Commercial break

Bb:hello Rico, welcome to your ds, how do you feel?
Rico:hmmmm.. I feel okay, happy and I got a new hair do I thank rutoos for that, everything feels warm, calm, I'm keeping my hopes high, I'm positive, I don't know what would happen, what would be will be, I guess I'm good

Bb:Rico whose presence would you miss the most if evicted tonight
Rico:Alex, cause I guess she's someone who I really connect with, not on any intimate level, but if I had to feel different vibes of emotion, it's Alex that will make me feel that way, she's one of the first I started talking to in the house.. I always feels extremely happy around her.. And I laugh a lot when with her.. She responds well.

Bb:and who would you like to see leave the house?
Rico:well, truth be told, I don't want to come out as that kind of person, but if I had to pick, hmmmm, I would say, I donno but emmm, probably lolu, I mean he's a great guy but sometimes it's like he's not in the house.. Maybe that's his kind of person.. Lolu, not for any negative reason
Bb:Rico your ds have come to an end..

Rico:thank you bb

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 5:40pm On Mar 25, 2018
genius43:
Teddy will say good things in your front and then say his true feelings behind and we still call the lousy ones immature.
I disagree with u, I think those that he doesn't really get along with should know by now cos he expresses his true feelings to them,mind u he already looks intimidating so he doesn't need to stress it by being confrontational.There is nothing bad he said in that dairy room about a housemate that he hasn't told them before without shouting like a tout.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:41pm On Mar 25, 2018
Teddy thank you for asking Bambam if you came to BBN and SA to study and learn her eyebrows!
cheesy
She snuck a quick peek at the camera lipsrsealed
Lol

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:44pm On Mar 25, 2018
MrBigiman:

Miracle for the money.
Lol Miracle is very wild
Danger turns him on
I have no doubt he'll become a billionaire
Risks turns him on.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:45pm On Mar 25, 2018
So if Ifu knew she wasn't t coming, why did they make people vote for her then!?
Now I don't believe that "letter" from her
cry
I know Deloitte can release results on friday sha, after collation, so that preps can be made for who is coming
This I understand

Trust Biggie to overdo and bring plenty housemates along, as if!
Mxm!!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:45pm On Mar 25, 2018
Lol DJ consequence is still trending grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 5:46pm On Mar 25, 2018
styrese:
I disagree with u, I think those that he doesn't really get along with should know by now cos he expresses his true feelings to them,mind u he already looks intimidating so he doesn't need to stress it by being confrontational.There is nothing bad he said in that dairy room about a housemate that he hasn't told them before without shouting like a tout.

Looks intimidating and Lil Alex shut him up and down? shocked shocked

Hazzard come ooo

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ksslib(m): 5:46pm On Mar 25, 2018
booqee:

I watched it too, Madam.

Biggie first asked Teddy who he'll like to see evicted and Teddy mentioned two names. The next question that followed was who will Teddy miss the most, and Teddy said Lolu, thinking Biggie was asking who he'll miss the most between the duo he mentioned.
But who would blame him, the timing of the question gave it two meanings, and Teddy chose one.

Teddy cannot want to see Lolu evicted and still miss that same Lolu the most out of everyone in the house. Doesn't make sense.

I feel like anybody who watched it should have known why Teddy said he'll miss Lolu the most, except of course, the person just wants to be controversial.. But nothing spoil sha, atleast now you know.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Diademk07: 5:47pm On Mar 25, 2018
MrBigiman:

Miracle for the money.
lol. This really cracked me up and if we look at them superficially, Miracle has got a cool head out of them all, although I feel he's a gossip. Who knows if it's aunty Tobi that makes him that way.
However, he's not as intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 25, 2018
https://twitter.com/VillageParrot/status/976839537526788097

Throwback to when dkb slapped the glasses off zainab's face grin cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 5:49pm On Mar 25, 2018
Biggi asked Teddy the hms he wanted to leave, he said cee and lolu, big brother now asked which will he miss more he said Lolu
Was it not obvious he meant which amongst the two mentioned he will miss more? If he didn't like bambam why didn't he say he wanted her to leave? yall be reaching all the damn time when it comes to Teddy, na wa.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:50pm On Mar 25, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

What is this? Paranoia, De javu or Illusion abi all join? shocked sad

Thank God, I'm not the only one jittery about this! I need her to stop saying it biko, I'm getting scared but I still want her up. Whatever happens, eviction or safe, win or lose, we ain't ending this without a fight! Like my YumNa said "God gat us". Yassssss!!! grin grin grin embarassed
This your daughter will not kill me.hmmmmm...let me just sip my zobo one more time. I gat my eyes on Nina

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 5:50pm On Mar 25, 2018
@kunbolmay,thanks.im sorry I don't know any link for live streaming..
@temi,thanks
Alex and ceecee in the dressing room, talking about their hair.. Alex stylishly waiting for Rico to leave her bed, Rico is asleep on her bed.. She says na WA ooo.. She walks past her bed and calls him trouble maker..

Ceecee in the kitchen buttering her bread..
Alex says ceecee should please wake her up in case she doesn't hear bb call them to pack their loads
Ceecee says she's having some sort of aminisia (amnesia) right now, Alex should pray she remembers..

Miracle walks past and ceecee asks him if he can't raise his legs.. Miracle steps harder on the floor... JOKINGLY grin @oshe..

All housemates packing their stuff..

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 5:50pm On Mar 25, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Looks intimidating and Lil Alex shut him up and down? shocked shocked

Hazzard come ooo

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy
grin shut who down, we all know Alex has inferiority complex, or didn't u here her call him a bully, she is just using defence mechanism, or do u want him to beat up a lady

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 5:51pm On Mar 25, 2018
Threebear:
Lol Miracle is very wild Danger turns him on I have no doubt he'll become a billionaire Risks turns him on.
Quite true. That dude deserves the money outrightly. I mean , among the other 9.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 5:52pm On Mar 25, 2018
styrese:

Has he ever told Cee C she was troublesome to her face?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kenex4ever(m): 5:52pm On Mar 25, 2018
davodyguy:
Advise to Nigerians voting as regards BBNAIJA.

Don't waste your votes.

Bisola was the runner up last year, but more popular and more intellectually sound. She became an ambassador and being used for lots of campaigns and adverts, cos she's marketable.

What about Efe, Mr Logistics?

This year, Miracle might win due to fan base.

But the intellectually sound among the the 9 remaining as at today are

1. Teddy A(very creative and sound mind)
2. Rico
3. Lolu
4. Bambam(though she forms a lot, yes cos she's an actor/actress, hence not unexpected)

But trust Nigerians and sentiments
5. CeCe
6. Miracle
7. TOBI
8. ALEX
9. Nina(The most lowly intelligent)

I tire when people dey say Lolu smart. Someone they gave an already solved puzzle to practice for days and he couldn't solve it. Smartness is not by looking like a nerd.
I see him as "wise" and cunning type.
Just like the character he resembles in game of thrones.

Teddy A is clearly far from being intelligent. But he is vocal, loud, stylish, domineering, mature and has a good heart.

Tobi is smart but very childish, I have been saying this before anto said.

Anto is very smart

Ahneeka is very smart and domineering.

Miracle is smart but argumentative

Alex is loud, not smart, but sensible.

Leo is cunning and smart.

Cee c is aggressive, jealous, blunt, falls head over hills in love.

Nina is naive and defensive.

Bam Bam is sensible and stylishly over protective of her bf, defensive too.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 5:52pm On Mar 25, 2018
Ksslib:

I watched it too, Madam.

Biggie first asked Teddy who he'll like to see evicted and Teddy mentioned two names. The next question that followed was who will Teddy miss the most, and Teddy said Lolu, thinking Biggie was asking who he'll miss the most between the duo he mentioned.
But who would blame him, the timing of the question gave it two meanings, and Teddy chose one.

Teddy cannot want to see Lolu evicted and still miss that same Lolu the most out of everyone in the house. Doesn't make sense.

I feel like anybody who watched it should have known why Teddy said he'll miss Lolu the most, except of course, the person just wants to be controversial.. But nothing spoil sha, atleast now you know.

Leave all these controversial people that try to twist the truth.. One clown wrote TeddyA was shading Bambam.. I just looked and could only shake my head

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2409) (2410) (2411) (2412) (2413) (2414) (2415) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.