Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2446) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3932898 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2443) (2444) (2445) (2446) (2447) (2448) (2449) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lee818(f): 7:22am On Mar 26, 2018
I truly believe several hms are not happy not just ceec. I feel miracle, even Nina are not pleased. Even the others who are pretending to be happy are hiding their true selves. There is this weird vibe in the house!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 26, 2018
Did you miss the ground entry this morning? Check the video below

See housemates reaction

https://www.nairaland.com/4418569/big-brother-naija-anto-khloe

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 7:27am On Mar 26, 2018
So, I just read that my Ni is also very confused about this. My Baby even said "ehhh God" cheesy grin cheesy

YumNa, you promised to give it as e dey hot to anyone who messes with you... I'm counting on you and Ceec to shake and fall tables! kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 26, 2018
OTHER HOUSEMATES ARE NOT HAPPY, THEY ARE JUST FAM INTO WHICH IS FAKE.. LOL

LOL... ALL OF YOU SHOUTING CEE-C IS THIS, CEE-C IS THAT, I GIVE YOU 6 DAYS AND YOUR WAILING WILL. BE DIFFERENT.

WITH WHAT BIGGIE DID LAST NIGHT, CEE-C IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST WINNER,... WHAT I AM SEEING WILL NOT FAVOUR ALEX,MIRACLE, BAMBAM, NINA, TEDDY-A AND LOLU.

I KNOW THE HATRED FOR KHLOE WILL. BE BACK AFTER UNA EYES DON CLEAR. cheesy

I WILL ALWAYS BE HERE TO DEFEND KHLOE LIKE I ALWAYS DO..

THEY THOUGHT THEY ARE. DOING CEE-C, THE SAME CEE-C THAY HAVE LEARN SOME LESSONS LAST NIGHT? grin grin
I DONT WANT TO HEAR BIGGIE DO OJORO OOOO... LET US ALL ENJOY THE COMING BACK OF KHLOE AND ANTO

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ObservantFellow: 7:32am On Mar 26, 2018
toseen7:

They are playing for the prize

My perception is that Big Brother and Co. won't let them anywhere near the prize with all the unfair exposure they've had to the workings of the current edition. It would be devastating.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 26, 2018
Twoclans:

I was actually wishing for that, but if they do that biggie will look for an excuse and put them all up for possible eviction.

Don't be surprised that those other 9 housemates might even forget to nominate koko and anto. I am just waiting for 6pm.

They might have immunity for the week.
How I go come back by 3am, 6pm una wan nominate me?
Izzit fair? tongue

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ksslib(m): 7:33am On Mar 26, 2018
The hug Anto gave Lolu was sooo do you understand?

I was like yhoo.. it was so. I didn't want to.. because it's like see.. see ehn me I'm just like... at this stage of the game like yhooo do you understand?

She didn't even allow Lolu to finish hugging her before she disengaged and climbed the bed, took down her pic and ran away, totally ignoring Lolu..

That was soooo cold mehn.. Na wa.

As for Khloe, this one is already brewing cold, chilled wahala. She already wants to collect her bed from Cee c because obviously, she's back.

She mentioned Miracle's name almost 100 times within the space of an hour. I caught her tapping the back of Tobi's head and not too long ago according to reports, she was gallantly sitting on Tobi's lap...

chai... Madam is already brewing the double wahala she promised. Nina won't have much to worry about, since the bond she shares with miracle is strong and he's technically her bonifade husband.

But Tobi? That one na technically free-man and owes no female in the house his loyalty. Something tells me Koko will try to attach herself to him to spite Alex and most of all, Cee C.

Double wahala!!!

20 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 7:35am On Mar 26, 2018
Threebear:
This is why I will be late to work today..... I tampered with my source of livelihood for this
undecided undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 26, 2018
RedDistrict:
CeeC cannor even pretend that she is happy seeing the babes bak sef, see as she dy squueze nose since grin

Tobi na crase abeg, he is glad there are new breasts in the house grin

Anto and green colored cloths sha

As ppl wey pass CeeC 'Level' dn show, she dy vess grin Na joke oo

I hope ak47 dont come and shoot us with caps locks bullets grin

Gd morning every every!
I HOPE YOU WILL STILL BE THIS EXCITED IN 7 DAYS TIME. SOME OF YOU ARE JUST TOO EMOTIONAL TO KNOW WHAT'S UP cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 7:37am On Mar 26, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Looked(ing) so fake. She should shut up small.
Good morning... smiley

Lol coming back was a bad idea.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 7:39am On Mar 26, 2018
ObservantFellow:

My perception is that Big Brother and Co. won't let them anywhere near the prize with all the unfair exposure they've had to the workings of the current edition. It would be devastating.

Biggie wont even need to do anything sef. Anto will leave soon 'again', Khloe should last longer than alot of them, even teddy8 sef cos khloe cannot ever pull 8% grin
However, they both knw the ppl most likely to win. When tobi told koko about the cashout option giving to them yesterday evening, she called alex and lolu to ask why them no collet the money? she no call tobi or even teddy8 sef, babe knw wassup grin

I wish Biggie told them that asking any question pertaining to the outside equals 1 strike automatically, e for make sense cos i knw some ppl will be tempted to ask codedly.

we dy look them sha, incase clear ojoro enter

Mina!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 26, 2018
lee818:
I truly believe several hms are not happy not just ceec. I feel miracle, even Nina are not pleased. Even the others who are pretending to be happy are hiding their true selves. There is this weird vibe in the house!
LOL.. IN ABOUT 7 DAYS TIME, WE WILL GET A CLEARER PICTURE.. THOSE WHO ARE JUBILATING SHOULD CONTINUE.. WE ARE HERE..

ONE THING IS CERTAIN.. THE ALLIANCE BETWEEN TOBI, MIRACLE, NINA AND ALEX WILL BE DEAD..ATLEAST FOR NOW AND ONE OR 2 TWO OF THEM WILL SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yanjutomi(m): 7:43am On Mar 26, 2018
bambam: "ask"? what did u (lolu) do to anto ....... biggie as killed LOLU game......
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lee818(f): 7:43am On Mar 26, 2018
Akthedream112:

LOL.. IN ABOUT 7 DAYS TIME, WE WILL GET A CLEARER PICTURE.. THOSE WHO ARE JUBILATION SHOULD CONTINUE.. WE ARE HERE..

ONE THING IS CERTAIN.. THE ALLIANCE BETWEEN TOBI, MIRACLE, NINA AND ALEX WILL IS DEAD..ATLEAST FOR NOW AND ONE OR 2 TWO OF THEM WILL SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES grin

You are so on point!! 45 million has not kicked in yet for some, but it will sooner than 7 days!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by neolboy(m): 7:44am On Mar 26, 2018
playboy99:
if the 9 housemates are wise they would nominate anto n khloe and beat biggie at his own game.it would be epic.

If they are wise they should not nominate them the same time otherwise it will backfire.
They should nominate one returnee with one existing HMS
In case of HOH card chance then replacement will be carried out in exchange with the unnominated returnee with nominated existing housemates

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 7:45am On Mar 26, 2018
Akthedream112:

I HOPE YOU WILL STILL BE THIS EXCITED IN 7 DAYS TIME. SOME OF YOU ARE JUST TOO EMOTIONAL TO KNOW WHAT'S UP cheesy

Baba, nor be only me talk about your babe ceecelia na

why you shoot me caps lock bullet first na grin

Naa, am not emotional about it as such, i be guy na so kini big deal, its all entertainment at the end of the day and if ppl can follow the kardashains like mad, e nor bad if we follow our own na

I dy gbadun your counters here sha tbh, it spices up this place, i looked at your posts on your profile and saw alot of comments wey u dn cancel, i just laf say this guy na really ibile grin

Hailings bro
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 7:48am On Mar 26, 2018
Threebear:
My clients will be so grumpy tomorrow grin
Night vigil
undecided undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 7:49am On Mar 26, 2018
The new housemates are sitting ducks
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 7:49am On Mar 26, 2018
Is this really Anto?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 7:49am On Mar 26, 2018
CC is not pretending to be happy to see the ex housemates.lets just respect her for that .

Alex/MIracle might ignorantly be happy for them not knowing how it might affect their game

Last last the game is all about the fans. Keep voting for your favourite with actual votes not nairaland comment/insults votes.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 26, 2018
YumMinaYum:
So, I just read that my Ni is also very confused about this. My Baby even said "ehhh God" cheesy grin cheesy

YumNa, you promised to give it as e dey hot to anyone who messes with you... I'm counting on you and Ceec to shake and fall tables! kiss
NOPE... FROM WHAT BIGGIE AND EBUKA DID LAST NIGHT, CEE-C WILL BE CALMER.SHE HAS GONE THAT ROUTE AND ALMOST GOT DISQUALIFIED. YOU SHOULD BE SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW THIS..

BUT I FEAR FOR YOUR NINA WHO JUST WANT TO TOW THAT ROUTE FROM WHAT SHE SAID LAST NIGHT. I DUNNO IF SHE WILL CONTINUE WITH ANTO AND KHLOE ESPECIALLY BACK IN THE HOUSE..

I. WISH HER GOOD LUCK THOUGH...

REMEMBER,
1.. NINA HAS TOLD MIRACLE TO ALWAYS MIND HIS BUSINESS..

2..ANTO IS BACK AND MIRACLE WON'T CARE MUCH FOR NINA LIKE BEFORE.

3..ALEX WON'T WANT TO SIDE NINA TOO MUCH BECAUSE HER NIGHTMARE KHLOE IS BACK grin

WELL, I WISH NINA GOOD LUCK grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oluwapomile1: 7:57am On Mar 26, 2018
toseen7:
The quiet Anto is now loud?

Of course nah.. She must have read everywhere that she is boring. I expect her to up her game.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:59am On Mar 26, 2018
Ksslib:
The hug Anto gave Lolu was sooo do you understand?

I was like yhoo.. it was so. I didn't want to.. because it's like see.. see ehn me I'm just like... at this stage of the game like yhooo do you understand?

She didn't even allow Lolu to finish hugging her before she disengaged and climbed the bed, took down her pic and ran away, totally ignoring Lolu..

That was soooo cold mehn.. Na wa.

As for Khloe, this one is already brewing cold, chilled wahala. She already wants to collect her bed from Cee c because obviously, she's back.

She mentioned Miracle's name almost 100 times within the space of an hour. I caught her tapping the back of Tobi's head and not too long ago according to reports, she was gallantly sitting of Tobi's lap...

chai... Madam is already brewing the double wahala she promised. Nina won't have much to worry about, since the bond she shares with miracle is strong and he's technically her bonifade husband.

But Tobi? That one na technically free-man and owes no female in the house his loyalty. Something tells me Koko will try to attach herself to him to spite Alex and most of all, Cee C.

Double wahala!!!

Honestly,

Anto no get chill,

It's only when she was hugging lolu that she remembered that it was time to take down her picture. undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ntyce(m): 8:00am On Mar 26, 2018
I assume Lolu has lots of fans, they must all have voted to see Anto come back.

But now, they must be thinking twice.

Lolu's game just took a stab wound.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oluwapomile1: 8:00am On Mar 26, 2018
Twoclans:
CC is not pretending to be happy to see the ex housemates.lets just respect her for that .

Alex/MIracle might ignorantly be happy for them not knowing how it might affect their game

Last last the game is all about the fans. Keep voting for your favourite with actual votes not nairaland comment/insults votes.

Yeah yeah! When I was discussing with a friend I was like this people now have an edge over others but then again I doubt if Miracle or Teddy's fans will change who they are fanning grin grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lalas247(f): 8:00am On Mar 26, 2018
shinarlaura:
Lalas247 come and tell me who s ur favorite hm cheesy
Hmmm don’t know yet
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:02am On Mar 26, 2018
So people who are genuinely happy to see the housemates back or just hugged them back out of a good nature are fake or faking it.

While cee c who coldly ignored the new housemates is the real one?

So it's only negative reactions that are real?
Positive reactions are not real?

Nothing I won't read on this thread sha.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 8:03am On Mar 26, 2018
neolboy:

If they are wise they should not nominate them the same time otherwise it will backfire.
They should nominate one returnee with one existing HMS
In case of HOH card chance then replacement will be carried out in exchange with the unnominated returnee with nominated existing housemates
what if one of the returnees wins hoh and saves her fellow returnee? This game na scam.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 8:04am On Mar 26, 2018
Giel:
So people who are genuinely happy to see the housemates back or just hugged them back out of just a good nature are fake or faking it.

While cee c who coldly ignored the new housemates is the real one?

So it's only negative reactions that are real?
Positive reactions are not real?

Nothing I won't read on this thread sha.

Also people who react badly when they lose a game are fake. This brings to mind Friday arena game

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 8:04am On Mar 26, 2018
Giel:
One new rule

They may never ask anto and koko anything.

Anto and koko may Never answer any questions about the outside world.

Alex has just been shaking anto ever since. grin
Tobi keeps hugging them and screaming
Same with miracle.

Bambam and teddy guming themselves this early morning
And Anto is already giving Lolu attitude. This is not making sense joor

(1) (2) (3) ... (2443) (2444) (2445) (2446) (2447) (2448) (2449) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63