Stats: 3,163,363 members, 7,853,620 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:15 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2449) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3927210 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2446) (2447) (2448) (2449) (2450) (2451) (2452) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:10am On Mar 26, 2018
Mariinee:
Honestly, I hope she goes right back to where she came from very soon and I hope Omololu acts like a man and keep her at arm length. angry angry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 9:11am On Mar 26, 2018
Akthedream112:

SERIOUSLY, IS THE PERSON BEHIND THAT MONIKER OSHE11, A MALE OR FEMALE?
Its a guy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beautywealth: 9:11am On Mar 26, 2018
Akthedream112:
SOME WEEKS AGO, LOLU TOLD ANTO THAT SHE IS BEAUTIFUL. HE TOLD HER THAT HE IS NOT DECEIVING HER AND THAT HE WOULDNT TELL HER THAT SHE IS BEAUTIFUL IF SHE IS NOT.

TO BUTTRESS HIS POINT, HE MADE MENTION OF KHLOE.. HE SAID THAT HE WON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH KHLOE EVEN IF SHE IS NA.KED.. cheesy

FAST FORWARD TO TODAY..
ANTO DOESN'T SEEM TO LIKE LOLU ANYMORE AFTER KNOWING ONE OR TWO..

THE SAME KHLOE IS BACK IN THE HOUSE WITH ANTO..

LOLU, LOLU, LOLU... ONLY YOU FOR THIS DOUBLE WAHALA? grin grin
what ever they put up Lolu will overcome them even if Anto put up attitude we no send her God's way is better than human way teamlolu all the way

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 9:12am On Mar 26, 2018
FrankGiel:

Oshe11 with no game, he has been begging for the town she lives in.. Bros says, he wants to know the quality of light in her area!!! Lmaoo..

As if a whole town shares the same power coverage...

Bros go toast the babe we are behind you....

He will probably use her just the same way MeeMee is using Yumyum grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beautywealth: 9:14am On Mar 26, 2018
I saw them sharing things it seems koko and Anto brought gift for them but i dnt see them buying for Lolu. This hatred only God can save you omololu

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:15am On Mar 26, 2018
Beautywealth:
what ever they put up Lolu will overcome them even if Anto put up attitude we no send her God's way is better than human way teamlolu all the way

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 26, 2018
genius43:

Exactly! People tend to forget that Lolu used to tell most of the housemates than Anyone is not his specs. He forgot when he was shaking that table.
But they are not his spec, he likes big women. Do you want him to lie about that? Whatever Lolu feels for Anto is limited to that house. Immediately he gets back outside, everything is going to vanish like poof!!

I just hope he can ignore Anto if she ignores him, mtchewww. She even used Lolu as campaign cuz she knew he had fans, now she wants to act up? Ori eh daru. undecided undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 26, 2018
[quote author=Threebear post=66164153][/quote] angry angry angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 9:21am On Mar 26, 2018
genius43:

So Cee C is the leash.

Why do I have a feeling that Rico won't send Cee C again now that Koko is back.

Was Rico really close to Koko before she left? I never noticed but the way he hugged her this morning, I thought they must have been best of pals.

But coming back to your question, I have a feeling Rico was not sending Cee'c even before. To her face, he acts like they are really cool but as soon as she leaves, he sides with the person she has a conflict with.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 26, 2018
I swear I'm gonn spend the whole day inside school just to watch this nonsense. Chai, if Anto tries any funny nonsense ehn! angry angry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:21am On Mar 26, 2018
Mariinee:
But they are not his spec, he likes big women. Do you want him to lie about that? Whatever Lolu feels for Anto is limited to that house. Immediately he gets back outside, everything is going to vanish like poof!!

I just hope he can ignore Anto if she ignores him, mtchewww. She even used Lolu as campaign cuz she knew he had fans, now she wants to act up? Ori eh daru. undecided undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:22am On Mar 26, 2018
Mariinee:
I swear I'm gonn spend the whole day inside school just to watch this nonsense. Chai, if Anto tries any funny nonsense ehn! angry angry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 26, 2018
FrankGiel:

Oshe11 with no game, he has been begging for the town she lives in.. Bros says, he wants to know the quality of light in her area!!! Lmaoo..

As if a whole town shares the same power coverage...

Bros go toast the babe we are behind you....
WHEN LIVER NO DEY NKO? YOU KNOW SAY YOU CAN BECOME ANYTHING YOU WANT TO ON A FACELESS FORUM... LION ONLINE, EKUKE DOG FOR REAL LIFE.. LOL

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 9:24am On Mar 26, 2018
Mariinee:

You have used money for TV to buy cloth grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by munalight(f): 9:28am On Mar 26, 2018
Please, whose group won the Flex Condom task?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by peeps4u: 9:29am On Mar 26, 2018
If Anto is smart enough, having been outside and saw that Lolu has fans more than she does and that attempting to snatch Miracle from Nina will spell doom for her, she should have stuck with Lolu for her benefits and the sake of the game. I don't see how putting up attitudes towards Lolu will help her, though events might change. Anti must have possibly been voted back my most of Lolu fans but here she thinks she has fans, if she ever did, she wouldn't have such low votes.

Anyway, certain events in the house might boost or reduce HM's fan base, One can't be totally analysed everything on papers.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 26, 2018
LOLU WAS SITTING IN THE GARDEN, HE SAID AND I QUOTE "A MA NI PROBLEM"....
CHAI... LOLU IS GETTING THE VIBES.. grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 9:29am On Mar 26, 2018
Papiikush:

He will probably use her just the same way MeeMee is using Yumyum grin
Nina can be compared to Giel.
t's an upgrade to compare Oshe11 to Miracle.

Oshe11 to Bitto more appropriate grin

The nigga has asslicked so much, I hope it pays at the end... I'm rooting for him too

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 9:30am On Mar 26, 2018
Would have really loved to see K Brule back embarassed embarassed. Oh well,I wish him all the best cool

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 9:31am On Mar 26, 2018

So Lolu's supporters voted to return Anto to the house? And now babe is cold shouldering the guy? Choi, choi, choi.... grin grin

Una sorry oh.

Finally some drama from Lolu that is not intellectual "stoivs". Let me see how this will unfold...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mediocre(m): 9:31am On Mar 26, 2018
Akthedream112:
SOME WEEKS AGO, LOLU TOLD ANTO THAT SHE IS BEAUTIFUL. HE TOLD HER THAT HE IS NOT DECEIVING HER AND THAT HE WOULDNT TELL HER THAT SHE IS BEAUTIFUL IF SHE IS NOT.

TO BUTTRESS HIS POINT, HE MADE MENTION OF KHLOE.. HE SAID THAT HE WON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH KHLOE EVEN IF SHE IS NA.KED.. cheesy

FAST FORWARD TO TODAY..
ANTO DOESN'T SEEM TO LIKE LOLU ANYMORE AFTER KNOWING ONE OR TWO..

THE SAME KHLOE IS BACK IN THE HOUSE WITH ANTO..

LOLU, LOLU, LOLU... ONLY YOU FOR THIS DOUBLE WAHALA? grin grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 9:32am On Mar 26, 2018
Akthedream112:
LOLU WAS SITTING IN THE GARDEN, HE SAID AND I QUOTE "A MA NI PROBLEM"....
CHAI... LOLU IS GETTING THE VIBES.. grin

Yes oh! grin grin

And on the "smart" level, he might also be realising that with Anto back in the house, her fans may no longer be able to spare votes for him...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 9:32am On Mar 26, 2018
Papiikush:

DIED

You mean upon all the yumyum and Asslicking, all he gets is a mention? Not even her number after the show? grin
Hehe.. MansNotHot

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ksslib(m): 9:33am On Mar 26, 2018
Khloe and Antonia bought gifts for the HM's. Miracle got a shirt and something else I think. Tobi got a bandana and a shirt. Rico got a shirt too.

Honourable barrister Cynthia Nawadiora got lashes from Koko grin and Antonia bought medicated glasses for her..

awwww... The love Antonia has for Lolu is so overwhelming that she ended up not being able to decide on the gift she'll buy for him, so she bought nothing.

29 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 9:33am On Mar 26, 2018
Ibk03:

Nina can be compared to Giel.
t's an upgrade to compare Oshe11 to Miracle.

Oshe11 to Bitto more appropriate grin

The nigga has asslicked so much, I hope it pays at the end... I'm rooting for him too

It will be a disgrace to every guy in this thread if at the end of BBNaija oshe11 didn't at least get a date with Giel.

As in... You can't asslick a girl that much and not get anything positive from it. The least her number so you can continue Asslicking her during calls

Ahn ahn.... Kilode grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oasis007(m): 9:34am On Mar 26, 2018

Anto's Attitude towards Lolu would only be at the Latter's Advantage. Nigerians can sympathize for the World, hence I expect Lolu's Fans Base to gain more Members.

18 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 9:35am On Mar 26, 2018
playboy99:
if the 9 housemates are wise they would nominate anto n khloe and beat biggie at his own game.it would be epic.
. And you think the viewers won't hate whoever nominates anyone of them? They're in there for some reasons. Until they're accomplished,I don't think they're gonna leave.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 9:36am On Mar 26, 2018
Teddy and Tobi analysing how some of the female housemates are reacting to babes coming back. They are using various slangs to have the conversation.

Teddy says women too get problem.

And they are sure that Anto and Khloe have info from outside.

Teddy lowered his voice and told Tobi that he noticed one of the newcomers spoke about something that she would not have known if she was isolated. (Voices too low for me to get the actual things he said)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:37am On Mar 26, 2018
Beautywealth:
I saw them sharing things it seems koko and Anto brought gift for them but i dnt see them buying for Lolu. This hatred only God can save you omololu
Don't be quick to judge. Koko bought him a shirt. She made it herself.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LholarB(f): 9:38am On Mar 26, 2018
Anonylander:
I hate Khloe and hope the housemates are sensible enough to put her up so she gets properly butted off next week

Heyyyaaa, you had better start getting used to her face cos she ain't going nowhere till the last day ... Her fanBase is maaaadddd ... She and CeeC might probably be the last women standing, maybe Nina too !!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 9:39am On Mar 26, 2018
MamBi:
Teddy and Tobi analysing how some of the female housemates are reacting to babes coming back. They are using various slangs to have the conversation.

Teddy says women too get problem.

And they are sure that Anto and Khloe have info from outside.

Teddy lowered his voice and told Tobi that he noticed one of the newcomers spoke about something that she would not have known if she was isolated. (Voices too low for me to get the actual things he said)

Teddy shut the fück up angry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 26, 2018
FrankGiel:

Its a guy
REALLY? UNBELIEVABLE,.WA OOO grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2446) (2447) (2448) (2449) (2450) (2451) (2452) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread