Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,922 members, 7,866,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:38 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2467) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3938427 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2464) (2465) (2466) (2467) (2468) (2469) (2470) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Kenra: 4:25pm On Mar 26, 2018
Khloe has already started her game. She had told Tobi earlier that she has no one outside (green light). See Khloe geting to finals. Like joke like joke.
Bambam and Anto might go if there are up.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 4:25pm On Mar 26, 2018
MamBi:

Honestly!

Even in this one of pure luck!

Person supposed use Tobi to pick National Lottery numbers. Imagine how person go dey cash in every week even if you no win the jackpot....
I'm telling you cheesy

Lool but Teddy though, I like you and think you're foiine but this will just add fuel to the running joke about his 'losing streak' smh what are the chances cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:25pm On Mar 26, 2018
Alheeri:
Congrats team Tobi, glad he choose khloe Alex n ceec tongue

Loool grin
The way you threw away Alex though grin grin

Dariissgawd grin grin

Ms kokodasilva tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Annnonymous: 4:25pm On Mar 26, 2018
Oh God!, Teddy and success dey fight ne?

Little wonder he's music career died before he even started singing

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:26pm On Mar 26, 2018
Una just dey give teddy L's left and fight
Looool grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:27pm On Mar 26, 2018
Am I the only one happy that "the others" did not win HoH?
I have re -activated fightmode for them
angry
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 4:27pm On Mar 26, 2018
MamBi:

Miracle or Alex/Anto/Khloe. But most likely Miracle.
Well... Miracle is safe though, it's a win-win for him,either up or not.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Annnonymous: 4:29pm On Mar 26, 2018
Giel:
Lol, I remember at the beginning when tobi won the very first hoh.
He wanted to pick both khloe and cee c, but was told that he had to pick one and choose cee c

Now he is picking tobi.

Cee c can feel anyhow she likes. The whole cebi breakup was entirely her fault. People should remember that before they launch into another poor cee c campaign.

Lol, I wonder if Alex minds., I wonder if she cares.

Why don't the housemates ever pick a housemate of the same gender

Congrats tobi kiss kiss

You have won so many hoh titles.
Congrats. ..

Congrats team tobi.

To go and be doing what on top the luxury bed?

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 4:29pm On Mar 26, 2018
teddy when offered success..

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Alheeri: 4:29pm On Mar 26, 2018
Giel:
Lol, I remember at the beginning when tobi won the very first hoh.
He wanted to pick both khloe and cee c, but was told that he had to pick one and choose cee c

Now he is picking tobi.

Cee c can feel anyhow she likes. The whole cebi breakup was entirely her fault. People should remember that before they launch into another poor cee c campaign.

Lol, I wonder if Alex minds., I wonder if she cares.

Why don't the housemates ever pick a housemate of the same gender

Congrats tobi kiss kiss

You have won so many hoh titles.
Congrats. ..

Congrats team tobi.
. Seems ur baby girl wish of making her hair will come to past this weekoooo, can see nomination knocking at her door but I know u guys re capable.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:30pm On Mar 26, 2018
Annnonymous:

To go and be doing what on top the luxury bed?

Must they do anything untop the luxury bed? sad

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mohiozua(m): 4:30pm On Mar 26, 2018
mediocre:
You people read words letter by letter?

No.

Do you?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 4:30pm On Mar 26, 2018
So even the HOH crown thinks teddy8 is a JOKE to wear the crown.. Hahahahaha
Teddy just give up already kwanu
My advice to him : he should keep on practising step by step while drinking his Dano milk glass by glass.. ROTFLMAO
Maybe he might get to do the victory dance next year..

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:31pm On Mar 26, 2018
Alheeri:
. Seems ur baby girl wish of making her hair will come to past this weekoooo, can see nomination knocking at her door but I know u guys re capable.

I don't want to think about Nina being up embarassed embarassed
But yeah we are capable. cheesy

But I don't want to think about it embarassed
Anything that happens this night should happen embarassed

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:32pm On Mar 26, 2018
sukhothai:

This is mean grin grin

LMAO grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:32pm On Mar 26, 2018
Dear Biggie,
We need two people to bounce on Sunday
Thank you Sir!
cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 26, 2018
dominique:
Dammit! Bambam is the new HoH

Good thing Big Brother told her "congratulations, maybe". Hopefully someone else will open an envelope bearing Head of house crown
NOPE..BAMBAM AND TEDDY-A ARE HOH CLOWNS... TOBI IS THE HOH WINNER

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 4:33pm On Mar 26, 2018
sukhothai:

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 4:33pm On Mar 26, 2018
hazzard:
My advice to him : he should keep on practising step by step while drinking his Dano milk glass by glass.. ROTFLMAO
The guy dey disgrace his generation....

The only thing he was successful at is giving birth but I'm beginning to d.... lipsrsealed

PS: DNA test not that expensive

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 4:34pm On Mar 26, 2018
hazzard:
grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 4:35pm On Mar 26, 2018
ifyalways:
Tobi picks Khloe to share the luxury bedroom.

Chai, Poor Cece. Poor Alex.
Tobi has a mission... That's if Khloe would fall for it.

Mute their mics and discuss

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 26, 2018
carammel:

Well... Miracle is safe though, it's a win-win for him,either up or not.
NOTHING IS CERTAIN FOR NOW.. TOBI MIGHT EVEN END UP BEING NOMINATED OR LOOSE THE POWER TO SAVE AND/OR REPLACE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Whealth(m): 4:39pm On Mar 26, 2018
ibkayee:
Lool Tobi again, it's destiny at this point kiss
Our boy is truly blessed, he is a born winner,there is just something about him and winning,tobi and winning go hand in hand like Siamese twins,like what are the odds of winning HOH again in a task of pure luck and chance,I do not regret supporting oluwatobiloba,he truly inspires....the Toracle boys have 6 HOH wins between them,talk of Alpha males!

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2018
sukhothai:

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by PMBuhari(m): 4:41pm On Mar 26, 2018
Oyindidi:
Thanks, the vomiting is something else. People feel I'm pregnant. grin
Are you pregnant?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 4:41pm On Mar 26, 2018
Alheeri:
Yeah sure.. That's if everything goes as planned.. I Hope tobi picks the only save chance card.. It's an obvious fact that miracle and nina would be up.. So he gets to save miracle.. Then our yum yum gets the mina votes all to herself..
Watch her top the poll this weekend.. Probably teddy8 would be competing with Alex and Bambam at the bottom...
Teddy8 (thinking to himself) :WHY ALWAYS ME!!! embarassed cry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 4:41pm On Mar 26, 2018
Akthedream112:

NOTHING IS CERTAIN FOR NOW.. TOBI MIGHT EVEN END UP BEING NOMINATED

17 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 4:42pm On Mar 26, 2018
PMBuhari:

Are you pregnant?
Nope
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 4:43pm On Mar 26, 2018
oshe11:
The guy dey disgrace his generation....

The only thing he was successful at is giving birth but I'm beginning to d.... lipsrsealed

PS: DNA test not that expensive

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 4:44pm On Mar 26, 2018
hazzard:

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:44pm On Mar 26, 2018
Oyindidi:
Thanks, the vomiting is something else. People feel I'm pregnant. grin

Pele oh. I hope you are hydrating yourself sha? kiss kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:45pm On Mar 26, 2018
Interesting garden convo

(1) (2) (3) ... (2464) (2465) (2466) (2467) (2468) (2469) (2470) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.