Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2508) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3909916 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2505) (2506) (2507) (2508) (2509) (2510) (2511) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vykta: 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2018
Pls Vote massively for Teddy and Cee-C... they deserve to stay in the house... The remaining 2 na dullings...

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YummyNaricle: 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2018
Giel:

That's why you are bae kiss kiss
Eyaaa so its ok when 3beer calls nina dumb because hes your bae?

Wonders shall never cease cheesy

Cc akthedream112

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
Giel:

Is it not cee c that ate her food the last time they had this quarrel of meat?
Nina has said many times that they(cee c and tobi) take her food before and she doesn't mind

Cee c always thinks she can shout and fight the most. grin
Has big brother not warned her that one day the fights won't go in her favour. grin

Chaii I missed the fight grin
Nice to see Nina standing up for herself and laughing while at it. So she actually went to finish the food?
LMAO,
Shey cee c likes pouncing on people, all those times she was bullying Nina, now she has seen payback.
LMAO.

And the good thing is that Nina even apologised but aunty cee c refused.
At least Nina apologised. Has cee c ever apologised? grin
oh Lord, please give me Nina's temperament. To laugh in the face of those who try to make me small and end up making them small instead. I have stopped watching since but I really hope Nina did DAT mgbeke thing with "no social intelligence" of licking the plate clean

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 27, 2018
spongeisback:
Ceec's sister really wrote that but she deleted it afterwards.
I CANT STOP YOU FROM LYING..

KINDLY SHOW US WHAT NINA'S FAMILY WROTE ABOUT HER SEX TAPE... WILL ALSO LIKE TO SEE WHAT THEY WROTE ABOUT TEAM MIRACLE USING NINA.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by IsYou: 12:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
YummyNaricle:
Wonder if giel will counter 3beers post the way shes quoting everyone else lipsrsealed
Lmao.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mikehenrymp2(m): 12:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
Cee-C is kinda real... the First time I will be voting for her

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 12:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
Nimi22:

Housemates. I don't know what they are doing there too. Just tuned in now to see them there for the next 6 hours, i think it's a challenge or something.
Just noticed that now, nawao na carton we wan watch? for now na telemundo sure pass.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 12:53pm On Mar 27, 2018
rossyc:
Please what's in the box with the minimie poster and their pictures/names?

It's a task ohhh.

They are all currently under the box with their snacks, writing materials, fruits,water and blankets , they are expected to be inside the box for the next six hours. Each housemate inside their own box. They must never lift the box. They can move from one place to the other, but the boxes must not be moved.

The task covers 25percent of their wager. At the end of six hours a minimum of one housemate must still be inside the box or else they loss their wager.

This is just the sketch, I am sure a bigger update will drop soon.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 27, 2018
YummyNaricle:

Eyaaa so its ok when 3beer calls nina dumb because hes your bae?

Wonders shall never cease cheesy

Cc akthedream112
I TOLD YOU THAT THAT GIEL DARE NOT FACE THREEBEAR UNLESS SHE WANT TO CRY... grin
THAT OSHE11 HAD TO BEG ON THEIR BEHALF grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 12:54pm On Mar 27, 2018
Eeghe:
safarigirl
It's okay to like Miracle dear
He is a beautiful soul
Do not be guilt tripped into not doing so

But, allow us to like MiNa and Nina ooh?
It's not yet time to choose
At least know MINa makes me happy, do you want me to be unhappy? cheesy cry
Have a beautiful day
U always have ur wonderful ways of reaching out to people without hurting anyone and still make sense kudos.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YummyNaricle: 12:55pm On Mar 27, 2018
Akthedream112:

I TOLD YOU THAT THAT GIEL DARE NOT FACE THREEBEAR UNLESS SHE WANT TO CRY... grin
THAT OSHE11 HAD TO BEG ON THEIR BEHALF grin
See how he humbled himself to beg ooo ROTFLMAO grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nimi22(f): 12:57pm On Mar 27, 2018
rossyc:

Just noticed that now, nawao na carton we wan watch? for now na telemundo sure pass.

Abi o. Rico cee c and Alex are even trying to talk others are just mute.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 12:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
Akthedream112:

I SEE... SO NINA'S SISTER AND MOTHER ARE SUPPORTING HER FOR HAVING SEX ON A LIVE TV.. RIGHT?
LET'S SEE HOW LONG NINA CAN COPE BY SHOWING HER TRUE COLOUR.
sometimes when u don't have anything meaningful to say, it is better to be quiet instead of making mockery of yourself. How does this comment even relate with the person u quoted. Stop displaying your agbero attitude here.

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 12:59pm On Mar 27, 2018
Treasuredlove:
oh thanks smiley RedDistrict
Greetings ma
sorry i had been busy offline
channel 29 issues??
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 1:02pm On Mar 27, 2018
YummyNaricle:
Wonder if giel will counter 3beers post the way shes quoting everyone else lipsrsealed
You go wait tire! Person dey fit counter 'personal lord n saviour'? cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 1:03pm On Mar 27, 2018
Ibk03:
Patiently waited for zozo transcript on the fight... Nina was clearly in the wrong.. Her apology was unacceptable and fake... No remorse, but clearly provoking a visibly angry Ceeac.. Too many people hate CeeC that they cannot even say the truth..

CeeC says some many unacceptable words during fights, she wasn't in the wrong in this fight sha..

Koko is trying to ride on the pull down CeeC wave.. It will lead to her downfall...
Nina was wrong at the beginning sha but remember that ceec likes to also taste the food of others.i even foresaw this quarrel when nina started talking to ceec again.the best thing for Nina to have done is to avoid ceec and snob her and nina didnt.ceec should have accepted the apology whether fake or not maturely and let peace reign afterall nina has severally ignored her shades in the past.ceec clearly caused the hatred towards her.if she is of good behaviour and stays out of peoples'spaces,wahala no go dey.lets not forget that ceec destroyed nina's lashes last week remorselessly.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 27, 2018
Adexchelsea19:
[s] sometimes when u don't have anything meaningful to say, it is better to be quiet instead of making mockery of yourself. How does this comment even relate with the person u quoted. Stop displaying your agbero attitude here [/s] .
APART FROM POSTING PEOPLE'S PERSONAL INFORMATIONS (PICTURES, PRIVATE CHATS AND PHONE NUMBERS) HERE, WHAT MEANINGFUL THING HAVE YOU CONTRIBUTED TO THIS THREAD....?

I AM PATIENTLY WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY..
THANKS.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 1:04pm On Mar 27, 2018
Minimie chinchin ppl say "break the boredom" in their advert but this task is an irony to their slogan.Hms should break boredom originally caused by minimie with minimie noodles and chinchin.

This thing na torture abeg.Six solid hours inside one gaddem box.Mtceww!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Popowaa: 1:06pm On Mar 27, 2018
Akthedream112:

I THINK CEE-C HAS THIS BELIEVE THAT NONE OF THE HOUSEMATES LIKE AFTER AFTER HER ISSUE WITH TOBI.. I THINK SHE HAS CONCLUDED TO FIGHT HER FIGHT ALONE..
No matter what I understand, she is always defensive because she knows people judge her even before they hear her case

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 1:06pm On Mar 27, 2018
Akthedream112:

YEA... KHLOE FOUGHT KBRULE AND ALEX JUST BECAUSE KBRULE TASTED HER DRINK..

SAME KHLOE IS NOW FIGHTING CEE-C AFTER NINA DID THE SAME THING KBRULE DID..

NINA FANS WILL BE HAPPY WITH THIS, ONE THING IS FOR SURE, KHLOE WON'T END OF WITH CEE-C COS SHE SEEMS STRONG AND KNOWS HER WEAK POINT.. KHLOE WILL DISTRIBUTE IT TO OTHER HOUSEMATES AND NINA MIGHT JUST BE THE NEXT..
and trust me the idiots will cry bully when it's nina's turn now

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 27, 2018
RedDistrict:

Greetings ma

sorry i had been busy offline

channel 29 issues??
oh yay! You are back online. It is actually channel 198. Dstv not showing bbn. The IUC is10305796996. Thanks for getting back to me

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by minervathena(f): 1:07pm On Mar 27, 2018
Pweetiebabe:
Am voting Cee-C this week all because of koko attitude, we know u came in just to fight her but u shouldn't make it so obvious by jumping into her fight with Nina and start supporting Nina... With this khloe attitude Cee-C might get some pity vote dis week

Ceec is simply getting what she deserves. She's a bitch, always bringing negativity and quarrels. Mschewwww, God save am say na there she dey. Na girls like ceec dem dey join hand beat. Yeye pikin dah ceec

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 27, 2018
senatordave1:
[s]
Nina was wrong at the beginning sha but remember that ceec likes to also taste the food of others.i even foresaw this quarrel when nina started talking to ceec again.the best thing for Nina to have done is to avoid ceec and snob her and nina didnt.ceec should have accepted the apology whether fake or not maturely and let peace reign afterall nina has severally ignored her shades in the past.ceec clearly caused the hatred towards her.if she is of good behaviour and stays out of peoples'spaces,wahala no go dey.lets not forget that ceec destroyed nina's lashes last week remorseless lyrics [/s] .
GIVE THIS GUY AIRTIME AND HE WILL BE SINGING LIKE A BIRD.. grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 1:07pm On Mar 27, 2018
yvelchstores:
After results on Sunday, ceec fanatics will give Nina her respect.

I said it last week, the day Nina will be up with ceec, tatafos will be humbled.

This isn't about who has more class or who has more shape, its about the ones who have successfully won over the hearts of many with their true selves.

If koko and anto like, make them go outside and return to the house a third time, its natural, this likable persona Nina has. They no dey act am.

Aunty actress bam bam will tell u, acting is exhausting.

CeCe will also tell u, fight fight is exhausting.

Let's vote for Nina, let the corner stone become the chief stone.

I don't know Abt u but I am learning valuable lessons from bb
Quote at ur peril.
Gudnite.
This Nina fans just dey annoy me. Which stupid respect? You should only have mouth when the whole gossip group is up for eviction. Then, we will know who's strong.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 1:07pm On Mar 27, 2018
vykta:
Pls Vote massively for Teddy and Cee-C... they deserve to stay in the house... The remaining 2 na dullings...
Its actually one of teddy and ceec that will join bambam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:07pm On Mar 27, 2018
zekino:
But Nina though is savage for real,
CeCe am neater than you, if am dustbin I have hope grin
You have sense, I have not seen you use it
grin grin grin

Oh lorrrrrrrdddd grin

Treasuredlove

Comman laugh with me.
gringrin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 1:08pm On Mar 27, 2018
rossyc:
Which kain one be this na, na carton we wan watch? I rather watch telemundo..
We all know u will keep watching even after dis post ! cheesy cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by aroundnaija: 1:09pm On Mar 27, 2018
DzTzl:
Where is styrese and 77up when i need them the most, MTN has been giving me "Sorry customer, your request could not be completed, please try again later" and i only Vote via SMS ejor na! i dont want my boy to go home

Hey wat code did u send it to?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:10pm On Mar 27, 2018
veekid:
Vote for Teddy and let her fall on u below
Dominique rule 5

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 1:10pm On Mar 27, 2018
Akthedream112:

APART FROM POSTING PEOPLE'S PERSONAL INFORMATIONS (PICTURES, PRIVATE CHATS AND PHONE NUMBERS) HERE, WHAT MEANINGFUL THING HAVE YOU CONTRIBUTED TO THIS THREAD....?

I AM PATIENTLY WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY..
THANKS.
livelymatilda abi what do u call your name, apart from barking around and making nuisance of yourself, what have u contributed to this thread?... U don't update u don't do anything, just behaving like weere everywhere. To u now u are contributing something?....shiooor!!!

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 27, 2018
Giel:

Oh lorrrrrrrdddd grin

Treasuredlove

Comman laugh with me.
gringrin
loool and we thought she was timid

(1) (2) (3) ... (2505) (2506) (2507) (2508) (2509) (2510) (2511) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.