Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,744 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:29 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3932187 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2507) (2508) (2509) (2510) (2511) (2512) (2513) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 1:40pm On Mar 27, 2018
YummyNaricle:

OOOO so it’s only now you know his ‘better than this’ because Nina is his target this time abi? U didnt know all this b4 when he has been bashin others like Anto and Tobi b4 for example?? Must be selective seein!!

This one is just another follower!! grin

I'm neither Team Tobi or Anto, I have no business defending them. Goan continue working on your votes, you shouldn't go down with an 8. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 1:41pm On Mar 27, 2018
YummyNaricle:

OOOO so it’s only now you know his ‘better than this’ because Nina is his target this time abi? U didnt know all this b4 when he has been bashin others like Anto and Tobi b4 for example?? Must be selective seein!!

This one is just another follower!! grin
Keep watching and observing closely cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beautywealth: 1:41pm On Mar 27, 2018
mikehenrymp2:
Cee-C is kinda real... the First time I will be voting for her
I gave her 1000 vote today though am teamlolu

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 27, 2018
Zozo06:
Morning all.. Housemates seem to have a cooking task.. Alex, bambam, ceecee, nina in the kitchen in aprons cooking

Nina: whose food is this? (guess she had a taste of the food)
Ceecee :Nina, I don't like people going to my food, haven't you noticed it, ahhh, you can have all Of them( she's visibly angry)

Nina:sorry, I can have all of them? Thank you grin

Bambam: you don't like what?
Nina: you left your food opened, what's the difference? You should have covered it na(with smiles on her face)

Ceecee : just leave it at that, you really don't want to start what you cannot finish
Nina: ahhhh, whatever

Ceecee sad speaking in a low tone) it's not your fault, if you had known better you would have been better, as simple as that

Nina: but I can have all sha, cause I'm hungry

Bambam: Nina next time you just ask and wait for the person to answer
Ceecee: of I start now they will say someone is bullying someone, you fucken did something wrong and you are opening your mouth on something that is very nasty
Nina: I was asking whose food is this, whose food is this, fine, fine.

Ceecee continues angrily, you just went there and had the food, why would you do that is it your food?
Nina faces ceecee asking, why did you leave it open?
Ceecee and you are answering afterwards it's annoying and irritating, who does that nina?

Nina is still asking why she left her food open

Bambam: you could have just waited for the owner to reply

Ceecee: it's what they call emotional intelligence
Nina: why did you leave your food open?
Bambam: you could have waited for a reply nina
Nina : fine I didn't wait, if she doesn't want to eat again I will finish it
Ceecee: and she's opening her mouth and closing.. Stay stupid, remain ignorant and stupid, don't worry. Be opening and closing your mouth like it's the right thing you just did.

Alex: jesus!!!! Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Nina: you don't want someone to eat your food and you left it open

Ceecee : that's the height of stupidity, I can't believe I'm hearing this
Nina: everyone is stupid in your eyes,
Ceecee: admit you did something wrong
Nina : ehen I did a wrong thing I eat your food
Ceecee sad shouting now) and my meat now
Nina: ehen
Ceecee : and you are opening your mouth and closing, common get out of here
Nina: ehen I eat your food and I will not do it again, and I will help you and finish it, and so

Ceecee : it's not your fault na because say we dey here
Ceecee asks Alex for the frying pan
Nina: ehen na we are here wasup ? (smiling)
Ceecee : behaving like animal up and down.

Ceecee hoes to ask Alex about what she's doing with her meat and Alex says she wants to dry the meat

Ceecee: the things that happen in this house, bb you better do something about it, I have never seen? Before
Nina: biggie please ignore

Ceecee explaining to teddy what happened, shouting common sense..
Koko is in the kitchen too asking what happened, Alex is explaining to her

Nina tells ceecee that she's a noise maker she should stop making noise. Ceecee replies I'm a noise maker it's not your fault, it's noise to you.. There are certain things you do and get away with it, go and try it outside

Ceecee asks nina, didn't you eat your food yesterday?
Nina: Dem no dey force person eat food
Ceecee : it's not about forcing, it's about having common sense, something as tiny as that

Nina goes to her and says : shhhhhhhhhhh... Shut up
Koko is trying to calm ceecee by calling her name
Alex just screamed....

Ceecee and nina still shouting at each other..
Koko: ceecee you know there are certain things you don't say to people?
Ceecee : I will say it, it's common sense, what you did is wrong..

Koko: like really ceecee, bless your God it's not me

Ceecee : Nina go and get some sense
Nina: I have hope, do you understand?
Ceecee : Nina you can insult me all you want but common sense you do not have
Nina: I have not seen you show sense.

Bambam has come to trying separate them as they are in each other's face
Bambam asks ceecee to leave the kitchen, bambam says you already told her to have the food then let it go..
Nina says rubbish
Ceecee says eat it na, maybe it will give you sense.. Na water full the brain.. Shit
Nina goes to take a spoon of the food..

Ceecee: zero social intelligence..
Nina: ceecee I need sense
Ceecee' get the fucken off
Nina: laughing, get the Bleep off baby..

Koko: ceecee you are just talking you are not listening, when I came I asked nina what's wrong, ceecee what's wrong, the words you are using is too strong

Nina comes to talk, ceecee tells nina to go away she doesn't have anything to say to her again
Koko says see the way you are even talking to her, stop
Nina : ceecee we can't have gist, inside or even outside

Bambam: it's enough
Nina: it's not enough bambam..

Nina tells ceecee I will help you eat your meat you hear, nina goes to take the meat and is eating it koko: let no lady born of a woman talk to me in a lesser way, be it ceecee, bambam, anybody..

End of season one.... Season two loading

I WATCHED IT AND ALSO READ THIS POST..

1..I AM STILL LOOKING FOR WHAT CEE-C DID WRONG.

2..STILL LOOKING FOR A GOOD REASON TO CALL NINA "INNOCENT OR NAIVE"

3..I STILL DONT UNDERSTAND WHY KHLOE GOT INTO THIS FIGHT IF NOT FOR PERSONAL REASON (COMING FROM OUTSIDE)

14 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by shinarlaura(f): 1:47pm On Mar 27, 2018
Where re the hms. Not seeing anyone embarassed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2018
As it stands currently:

Cee c leading

Nina close second

Teddy not too far behind

Team Nina do more SMS and less online voting.....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by shinarlaura(f): 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2018
Akthedream112:

2..STI LOOKING FOR A GOOD REASON TO CALL NINA "INNOCENT OR NAIVE"

3..I STILL DONT UNDERSTAND HOW KHLOE GOT INTO THIS FIGHT IF NOT FOR PERSONAL REASON (COMING FROM OUTSIDE)

I agree with you. Nina was very wrong.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2018
YumMinaYum:

And does that make you a better person? Has bashing stopped anyone from going ahead to vote? You voted Nina yesterday, did the same today and might probably do it tomorrow. This same you is bashing her because some idiots from nowhere decided to bash MeeMee. Are you this fickle? Is this how you let people control your actions and emotions? You're better than this bear! Ibk has been on Nina's case for weeks in defence of Miracle, has that changed my opinion or Giel's of him? Nope! You don't let people make demon out of you, you don't give them that joy. Except you're doing this for another reason, this is totally unnecessary. You're free to do you and bash MeeMee's Ni but making it because of the actions of others doesn't sound like something the bear I know will do...

HMMMM... THIS ASS YOU NINA FANS ARE LICKING, IS TURNING RED OOOOO grin

EASY JEJE

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
oshe11:
I understand ur point....

Scondy has been shaking the table but U need nt go same way with her. For All we know she might be from another team since she never even campaign for Nina.....

Make we dey observe the table.
I mean IBK has been doing same in favor of Mira too.
the moment your team mate see things in another perspective diff from yours, he or she is definitely from another camp grin now understand why someone were imagined weda you are a man or woman yesterday grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YummyNaricle: 1:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
YumMinaYum:

I'm neither Team Tobi or Anto, I have no business defending them. Goan continue working on your votes, you shouldn't go down with an 8. smiley
I want to say ur smarter than this but I wud be lying

You didnt recognise that 3beer was wrong when he did whst you don’t like to other housemates, its ok when its done to others but not nina. 3 beer is only ‘better than this’ when Nina is concerned which means ur talks about bullyin others is only self servicing, it doesnt apply to everyone Just Nina cheesy

Bye bye Aunty cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 1:53pm On Mar 27, 2018
Heebah:
We all know u will keep watching even after dis post ! cheesy cheesy
For where I don change station to TRACE
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 1:55pm On Mar 27, 2018
Twoclans:

It's a task ohhh.

They are all currently under the box with their snacks, writing materials, fruits,water and blankets , they are expected to be inside the box for the next six hours. Each housemate inside their own box. They must never lift the box. They can move from one place to the other, but the boxes must not be moved.

The task covers 25percent of their wager. At the end of six hours a minimum of one housemate must still be inside the box or else they loss their wager.

This is just the sketch, I am sure a bigger update will drop soon.
Oh I see, thanks for the update. Tuned in and saw that, the task is boring sha.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 1:55pm On Mar 27, 2018
YummyNaricle:
Wonder if giel will counter 3beers post the way shes quoting everyone else lipsrsealed
you dey mind that hypocrite Pharisee mgbeke girl smiley

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 1:56pm On Mar 27, 2018
Nimi22:

Abi o. Rico cee c and Alex are even trying to talk others are just mute.
You are even trying to watch, I don't think I watched up to 10minutes before I changed the channel.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Alheeri: 1:57pm On Mar 27, 2018
A lovely afternoon to y'all, pls don't forget to drop some votes for Bambam and Ninapinky. VOTE Bambam, VOTE Nina!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 1:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
77up:
you dey mind that hypocrite Pharisee mgbeke girl smiley
Bro, I hope your still shooting the votes in for our man Teddy A .

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 2:02pm On Mar 27, 2018
TeamNina do more of SMS voting ooooo(Incase 3bear is right)

Ya'll no teamTobi n TeamMira would do more of Online voting(just a few would vote via SMS). So the Onus is on You guys to add more SMS votes(If Possible)

I've done my best, pls do yours and do it rigorously ooòooo

Don't leave all the burden on US(other teams)

SMS "Vote Nina" to 32052

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:02pm On Mar 27, 2018
Threebear:
As it stands currently:
Cee c leading
Nina close second
Teddy not too far behind
Team Nina do more SMS and less online voting.....
Deloittee auditor general.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nimi22(f): 2:04pm On Mar 27, 2018
rossyc:

You are even trying to watch, I don't think I watched up to 10minutes before I changed the channel.

Nepa has even helped me since. I'm trying to catch some sleep whole reading updates.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 2:08pm On Mar 27, 2018
Akthedream112:

LOL.. AT THE END, KHLOE AND ALEX MIGHT END UP BEING CLOSE TO CEE-C IF THEY CANT BRING HER DOWN...
I WONDER HOW NINA AND HER FANS GONNA FEEL ABOUT THIS.
crying bully as usual of cox grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by duduade: 2:12pm On Mar 27, 2018
Akthedream112:

2..STILL LOOKING FOR A GOOD REASON TO CALL NINA "INNOCENT OR NAIVE"

3..I STILL DONT UNDERSTAND WHY KHLOE GOT INTO THIS FIGHT IF NOT FOR PERSONAL REASON (COMING FROM OUTSIDE)

exactly.. if they say she s naïve.... a naïve person would have simply apologized and moved on... just a fake assed girl... nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifedayosol(m): 2:13pm On Mar 27, 2018
Teddy A
Teddy A
Teddy A
Teddy A
Teddy A

Dats the correct spelling

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 2:15pm On Mar 27, 2018
aroundnaija:
Teddy A people ona don see how dem Mina people dey fite funny enough both of them are not up together(never for once did)but ona dey split votes with Bam Bam..

Nina is up now make dem support her e don turn to war,na now dem dey kw say votes go split on the final day and Nina people don dey support them everytime there boy is up grin grin

Nina the sacrificial offering grin grin grin
this week password is Teddy A simply sms Vote Teddy A to 32052 .
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Buhari2rule(f): 2:20pm On Mar 27, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 2:22pm On Mar 27, 2018
styrese:
Bro, I hope your still shooting the votes in for our man Teddy A .
yes ooo

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Anugod(f): 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2018
Lmao grin grin

So two ninjas came in to the house with talking drums and are playing all over the house to see if any housemate will come out of their boxes (abi to wake them up if asleep grin).

Two hours gone, 4 to go for this task...

So apparently, the noodles they all cooked were meant for their consumption while in the boxes. They took drinks as well. I heard Koko asking someone what one container which he carried was meant for, and he said to pee in it while in the box shocked grin

Later Teddy was also looking for Ragolis bottle to chook his peepee grin into and pee. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Dunno if he later found sha.

Rico was the last to enter his box. He was just so clumsy with all the food, snacks and drinks, pillow and duvet he carried.
After he finally entered, he was now shouting that Tobi should read the brief again, can they move around Alex shouted back that he shouldn't move.

Earlier, Teddy was busy announcing that he was going to write songs while in the box(who ask am? ). tongue

Later he was telling Tobi that hope they can move around in their boxes to goan gist with other housemates as long as they don't lift up the boxes. I think Tobi agreed with him

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:30pm On Mar 27, 2018
oshe11:
TeamNina do more of SMS voting ooooo(Incase 3bear is right)

Ya'll no teamTobi n TeamMira would do more of Online voting(just a few would vote via SMS). So the Onus is on You guys to add more SMS votes(If Possible)

I've done my best, pls do yours and do it rigorously ooòooo

Don't leave all the burden on US(other teams)

SMS "Vote Nina" to 32052

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:31pm On Mar 27, 2018
77up:
crying bully as usual of cox grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 2:35pm On Mar 27, 2018
SMS Vote Teddy A to 32052

#TeamTeddyA and all other team voting Teddy A
#GodBlessOurHustle
God Bless You All As You Vote...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by forkadict(m): 2:37pm On Mar 27, 2018
Please can someone help me out here. Is Big brother trying to tell us that the sex clip between TeddyA and bambam in the toilet is the only one that exists? Or is he trying to protect Bambam by not releasing the clips to the public because of the uproar that the last one caused? Some people even went as far as peddling rumour that her parents wanted to recall her from BB house and all sorts of rubbish.

My guess is Big brother is not loyal to me by not releasing those clips o.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2018
Anugod:
Lmao grin grin

So two ninjas came in to the house with talking drums and are playing all over the house to see if any housemate will come out of their boxes (abi to wake them up if asleep grin).

Two hours gone, 4 to go for this task...

So apparently, the noodles they all cooked were meant for their consumption while in the boxes. They took drinks as well. I heard Koko asking someone what one container which he carried was meant for, and he said to pee in it while in the box shocked grin

Later Teddy was also looking for Ragolis bottle to chook his peepee grin into and pee. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Dunno if he later found sha.

Rico was the last to enter his box. He was just so clumsy with all the food, snacks and drinks, pillow and duvet he carried.
After he finally entered, he was now shouting that Tobi should read the brief again, can they move around Alex shouted back that he shouldn't move.

Earlier, Teddy was busy announcing that he was going to write songs while in the box (who ask am? ) tongue

Later he was telling Tobi that hope they can move around in their boxes to goan gist with other housemates as long as they don't lift up the boxes. I think Tobi agreed with him
write your update neatly and earn respect like zozo06 . thank you anyway.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2507) (2508) (2509) (2510) (2511) (2512) (2513) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.