Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,734 members, 7,865,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2562) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3938039 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2559) (2560) (2561) (2562) (2563) (2564) (2565) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SilentBang(m): 6:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
This khloe get issues o

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 6:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
gameboy727:
True that. But I don't expect Mina fans to unanimously follow that decision of boycotting Miracle.
Ofcos not.....
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 6:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
Teddy A na agbaya.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 6:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
Pls more votes for Teddy A I like this his Angry side, enough is enough for this housemates
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
grin grin..you will soon see them playing again
oshe11:
Chaiiii

His vote from the Entertainment industry don Scatter

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 6:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
Treasuredlove:
Just tuned in. What's up with teddy and koko?
Teddy shouting "I will frustrate you in this house"

Immediately after the football legends stepped out, Khloe started her wahala. I think she is accusing teddy of taking meat from the pot.

And teddy is not taking her big mouth from her this evening. Plenty abuse and swear words. Abeg I don't usually have energy for quarrels. Maybe someone else will update better.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ivyyamor(f): 6:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
Team miracle better vote hard for nina.. Dnt let her down now.. I have a feeling this week's eviction is gona surprise us all.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 6:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
carammel:
Teddy to Khloe, they brought you to this house to cause trouble ehn,i will frustrate you in this house. I go tell you say I like wahala.
Not a wise move. His behaviour will cause Khloe to put him up for eviction o. I guess the 2 snitches he has in the house isn't enough for him ba? Lol.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
Twoclans:

Immediately after the football legends stepped out, Khloe started her wahala. I think she is accusing teddy of taking meat from the pot.

And teddy is not taking her big mouth from her this evening. Plenty abuse and swear words. Abeg I don't usually have energy for quarrels. Maybe someone else will update better.
lol....this meat issue ehn. Thanks dear smiley

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ivyyamor(f): 6:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
freshboi88:
The online polls see Nina leading with just less than 20 votes.....these housemates have caught up with her oh.........team Mina wake up, make dem no shock us on Sunday.......if Nina goes it will be a big blow to d miracle campaign
she is now the last on the poll
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 6:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
So they were fighting and my babies chose that moment to hug and go mushy mushy. Na two idiots I Stan ahswear! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 6:27pm On Mar 28, 2018
[quote author=Threebear post=66232399][/quote]

cheesy grin

Two things .....

I would like to know why you changed my name?

I had alerted you to it in the past .....except of course geesam Isn't in reference to me

Secondly I look forward to your description of lookscheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 6:27pm On Mar 28, 2018
oshe11:
Believe this Nikka at your own peril
You think I'm lying? undecided

I'm being very serious here, mate.

Her margin is super wide. Y'all need not stress yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 6:27pm On Mar 28, 2018
diadem10:

Not a wise move. His behaviour will cause Khloe to put him up for eviction o. I guess the 2 snitches he has in the house isn't enough for him ba? Lol.
oh pls his not their to lick anyones ass, he has the right to express himself, khloe sef shock
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:28pm On Mar 28, 2018
Geezeem:

cheesy grin

Two things .....

I would like to know why you changed my name?

I had alerted you to it in the past .....except of course geesam Isn't in reference to me

Secondly I look forward to your description of lookscheesy grin

Was gonna ask "them" to go for it maybe after voting...it will be a wager
Threebear it is Geezeem
(Plenty e's cheesy tongue)
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 6:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
Teddy na Agbaya oooo

because of meat?
The ones he collected from Bam and the ones he stole(as usual) no reach am?

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
Nice one Teddy, khloe needs to be put in her place, there was no reason for shouting at everyone unnecessarily...

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 6:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
9ja4eva:
Teddy A na agbaya.
No mind am with that en Big eyes.. That guy longer throat no be here.. Never satisfied with what he has.. Wetin dey vex me pass be say if dey turn am to task now.. Baba no go still win am
Alpha male my balls

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 6:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
oshe11:
cc Mambicheesy

Lol! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 6:30pm On Mar 28, 2018
diadem10:

You dey mind aunty Tobi? A childish pig. Don't you see how he eats? Lol
Tobi is d type of guy dat will start toasting his friend's wife or girlfriend a week after his demise angry

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 6:31pm On Mar 28, 2018
diadem10:

Who dash her husband? I've voted Teddy though.
cheesy cheesy nice one keep it up
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 6:33pm On Mar 28, 2018
[quote author=kelizosuy post=66238560]I voted with one of my sim and I'm trying to use the other sim to vote but I don't know how to.. Someone put me through

Cc Giel Yumninayum, Eeghe,Oshe11 a]

Is the sim registered already?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 6:35pm On Mar 28, 2018
styrese:
oh pls his not their to lick anyones ass, he has the right to express himself, khloe sef shock
You're right though. Khloe is starting to become another Alex in the house. Shior.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 6:35pm On Mar 28, 2018
anto kiss kiss

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 6:35pm On Mar 28, 2018
diadem10:

He is always up for eviction! Whether Khloe or not, so no be new thing

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:35pm On Mar 28, 2018
dominique:

Former BBA host Kapello once explained that the person that has more SMS votes get placed higher compared than one that has more web (mxit was the app used at the time) votes. According to him, if an housemate has 100 sms votes and 1000 mxit votes, he is placed higher than a person that has 50 sms votes and 5000 mxit votes. It has also been said here that 100 web votes is equivalent to 1 sms vote. So the housemates leading with web votes could be the one to leave if he's not able to get enough SMS votes.
Yes you are right. This is business. And this is where they make money apart from sponsors. Sms weigh more than web votes. This is why people have been wondering why Cee-C and lolu voters came from. They are simply running on sms.. the issue is how many voters can sit down. and cough out 3k to give 100votes.Not to talk of this boring accept and reject reply plus dstv thank you messages that delays the process.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 6:36pm On Mar 28, 2018
#TeamNina

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 6:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
They will not hear Miracle tell Nina " I'm proud of you" patting her shoulder

Apparently our wife na Enyeama......I didn't watch the soccer challenge grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 6:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
Heebah:
Tobi is d type of guy dat will start toasting his friend's wife or girlfriend a week after his demise angry
Gbam.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 6:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
Miracle actually enjoyed how Teddy put Khloe in her place, nice one guys grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 6:38pm On Mar 28, 2018
hazzard:

No mind am with that en Big eyes.. That guy longer throat no be here.. Never satisfied with what he has.. Wetin dey vex me pass be say if dey turn am to task now.. Baba no go still win am
Alpha male my balls
You sound pained! Is everything alright?*i am genuinely concerned*

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 6:39pm On Mar 28, 2018
dayowunmi:

Yeah, she's also childish. Lolu must have a lot of endurance for him not to have reacted. Am seriously disappointed in tobi. Anto came back literally few days ago, u know she used to be Lolu babe and u already getting romantic with her so soon from her break up. Nawa o
How is tobi getting romantic with her, did they kiss?. Anto is a grown ass woman for crying out loud. She chose to sleep in tobi's bed and be in his company for reasons best known to her so leave tobi out of this. No be him send lolu to lie about his relationship or you want him to tell anto " plz don't sleep on my bed or come near me becos lolu will be angry".
Lolu has a lot of endurance not to have reacted indeed. Maybe you have forgotten so soon when tobi and cee-c were having their issues, and all lolu would do is to call cee-c aside and be talking in hushed tones. Did tobi react. He should fix his issues, tobi is not his problem.

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2559) (2560) (2561) (2562) (2563) (2564) (2565) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.