Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,828 members, 7,837,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2565) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3913546 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2562) (2563) (2564) (2565) (2566) (2567) (2568) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Jewel8717: 7:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
pls how can I check the poll result,where are u people checking.pls update me
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oasis007(m): 7:19pm On Mar 28, 2018
codedguy1:

You dey craze ooo grin grin you don carry your yeye come this side.

She is good with balls grin

grin grin grin

Jez wanna catch some Fun. There are too many Troublemakers here, in fact our Dude would mynd his Business here.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 7:19pm On Mar 28, 2018
zicoraads:

Bro, I am outspending even what I planned for this. But, we are voting.

I have a fanatical Teddy fan in my office. She has voted using almost everybody's phone. I think I'll get the rest and give her tomorrow to do it.

I'm more of an SMS person I'll keep doing what needs to be done. You guys too should.
that's the best , it's my thing too , don't really believe much about online things thoug, v done that too since
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 7:20pm On Mar 28, 2018
zicoraads:

Why did you modify? cheesy

After calling me an asslicker, I'm certain it felt like you were referring to yourself, innit grin

Report who? Where? Nairaland?

You obviously don't know my moniker. Son, I don't run to the moderators at any time. I will take you to the cleaners and back a million times over.

Stick to asslicking Giel and Blackhawk.

I don't do sissies!

Fvckin leave me out of this, thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 7:20pm On Mar 28, 2018
iamJ:
cry cry cry cry what is all this na? cry
No vex embarassed sad

You don vote Teddy A? grin

Your babe is not up nau.

I promise to vote for her anytime she is up too. If she is with Teddy, I will definitely send some votes her way too.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by gameboy727(m): 7:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
Zozo06 we miss your updates o.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 7:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Fvckin leave me out of this, thanks.
Stick to asslicking Blackhawk undecided

Are you Blackhawk? undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amehrada: 7:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
zicoraads:

Forget this poll. I've not even gone to that poll. And I know what me and my friends have been doing.
Do you have any idea on whether sms votes without reply counts?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 7:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
scondy:

Ur problem last year was u couldn't just get over ur broken heart when soma left...loool..r u sure u r over it now sef ...lol

I am Tete dear cheesy grin....

luckily I got Mina who filled that void this year and are still around cheesy

The only void that has remained unfilled is that of Zainab

No one has gone where she did in my heart.....I don't even know what it was about the girl

The war stories? her survival instinct , her unpretentious, brash, in your face personality?

Mischievous .....beautiful.....real...., fearless....everything grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 7:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
zicoraads:

Why did you modify? cheesy

After calling me an asslicker, I'm certain it felt like you were referring to yourself, innit grin

Report who? Where? Nairaland?

You obviously don't know my moniker. Son, I don't run to the moderators at any time. I will take you to the cleaners and back a million times over.

Stick to asslicking Giel and Blackhawk.

I don't do sissies!
Deaad!! This is too much cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by gameboy727(m): 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
zicoraads:

That is one of her alternate accounts. You should know this if you have been consistent on this thread.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
zicoraads:

Yes. So, leave me out of it.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
amehrada:
Do you have any idea on whether sms votes without reply counts?
I really don't.

I'll advise you send some, then wait for sometime to allow for the replies to come in before sending some more.

But I'm thinking it should. Since the money is usually deducted. But just wait anyway.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
oshe11:
What about Tonaclancheesy

sad.....sounds like an abandoned project

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Jewel8717: 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
pls how do I check the polls o,help me
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
zozo06 , you dey do us strong tins o, I see as una dey peep grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 7:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
zicoraads:

What will be, will be.

I just want us to be sure we did our best. Now if that best is not good enough, at least we aimed for the sky. The fact that we aimed high is good enough for me.

True, we would give our best shot and see how it plays out

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 7:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
LadyBlaq:
Good evening Lovelies... I come bearing Love from NinaVille at MinaVille estate...

So I have done well to canvass for votes from my colleagues today and I can proudly say that I begged, harassed and stalked most of them to release their phones so I can vote Nina. It wasn't easy or without hesitations but I scaled through and I feel good about it....

Please and please my beautiful people, let's try as much as we can to canvass for online votes. Then drop as many as SMS votes as you can. I am well aware that not everybody is willing to spare their hard earned money to vote but please we still have online votes and they can never be enough. Thrive to harness as many phone numbers and OTP as you can every time, from your work place, family and friends, phone book, WhatsApp group, please don't relent my dearest people.
We can't afford not to keep Nina in that house as one of the top fives at least.
Team Miracle or not, for every heart Nina has touched one way or the other, in her wrong doings or her meekness, her weaknesses or in her victories and strength, in her sorrows or in her happiness, in her naivety or in her innocence, in her dumbness or in her beauty, whichever way, she deserves your vote. Don't let anything keep you from going extra mile for her.

Thank you dearies...
#Issamovementgoal cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 7:27pm On Mar 28, 2018
zicoraads:
Papiikush, bro, hope the efforts now are tripled of what was last time?

Been doing my bit, and did much more than what I did last time.

This is hoping everyone that shouts and screams Teddy A is also doing same. If you can't get at least three sims to vote your boy, then you are wrong. If you haven't sent up to 50 SMS's, then please, recharge and do it again and again and again.

Let's do this, and do it big and huge.

Vote Teddy A to 32052.

Sure thing bro... The polls are not encouraging though lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 7:27pm On Mar 28, 2018
zicoraads:

No vex embarassed sad

You don vote Teddy A? grin

Your babe is not up nau.

I promise to vote for her anytime she is up too. If she is with Teddy, I will definitely send some votes her way too.
I will too angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 7:28pm On Mar 28, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Yes. So, leave me out of it.
No, you are not. Allow Blackhawk to defend herself. You are YumMinaYum.

Stop fighting another's fight, YumMinaYum.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Jewel8717: 7:28pm On Mar 28, 2018
Papiikush:

pls how do I check the poll
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:28pm On Mar 28, 2018
dominique:

Former BBA host Kapello once explained that the person that has more SMS votes get placed higher compared than one that has more web (mxit was the app used at the time) votes. According to him, if an housemate has 100 sms votes and 1000 mxit votes, he is placed higher than a person that has 50 sms votes and 5000 mxit votes. It has also been said here that 100 web votes is equivalent to 1 sms vote. So the housemates leading with web votes could be the one to leave if he's not able to get enough SMS votes.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 7:28pm On Mar 28, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 7:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
Papiikush:

cheesy cheesy

The link again, please.

Let me see what needs to be done.

ibkayee just posted it.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
Papiikush:

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amehrada: 7:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
zicoraads:

I really don't.

I'll advise you send some, then wait for sometime to allow for the replies to come in before sending some more.

But I'm thinking it should. Since the money is usually deducted. But just wait anyway.
Ok, hopefully it counts. It has been like that for me since yesterday.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kelizosuy(f): 7:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
Which team you dey sef lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Heebah:
#Issamovementgoal cheesy cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 7:30pm On Mar 28, 2018
anto and tobi kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 7:31pm On Mar 28, 2018
munalight:
@Reddistrict, please help me. BBN isn't showing here... 1031348634- smartcard number. Thank you!

Hello ma'am

just seeing this now, been busy offline

is it showing now or still off? gotv or dstv??
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 7:32pm On Mar 28, 2018
Jewel8717:

pls how do I check the poll
http://www.bigbrothernaija.net/p/big-brother-naija-voting-polls.html?m=1

zicoraads:

cheesy cheesy

The link again, please.

Let me see what needs to be done.

ibkayee just posted it.
Though the polls don't mean shìt (Not everyone that "voted" for that will vote via SMS.)

Nevertheless

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2562) (2563) (2564) (2565) (2566) (2567) (2568) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.