Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,697 members, 7,865,763 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:42 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2568) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3937921 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2565) (2566) (2567) (2568) (2569) (2570) (2571) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 8:34pm On Mar 28, 2018
diadem10:

Abeg leave my bambam. Speaking pidgin doesn't mean you're fluent in it. I could remember my years at uniben hall 3, my roommates would keep yabbing me to just speak in English because I nor sabi pidgin. I can speak in pidgin but it isn't that fluent and often looks incoherrent/clumsy to the ears, especially if it's a wordy pidgin sentence but I sabi the short ones. In fact, I mix both English and pidgin together whenever I speak pidgin.
Am not holding ur Bambam, am just astonished u know she claimed she can't even speak at all am not talking of been fluent. But it's good to know she can active mutter some words. Some babes and forming sha.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 8:34pm On Mar 28, 2018
Giel:

I don't even know the website that poll is from lipsrsealed
You see?
I know it but dont vote....
Most pipo dnt vote there as well, so that poll doesnt hold much water

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:35pm On Mar 28, 2018
oshe11:
You see?

I know it but dont vote....

Most pipo dnt vote there as well, so that poll doesnt hold much water

All right. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 8:36pm On Mar 28, 2018
tortee:

The only loser here is you ...Tobi is already a winner bro ..reality !...he has everything he needs in excess..the winner of d 45 million isn't d real winner ..any one that uses this platform to be great is a winner
lol. We, the viewers are there to judge the HMs behaviours. Behaviour is just like a smoke. How are you sure aunty Tobi won't snitch on his employers or business partners?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 8:36pm On Mar 28, 2018
So kayode panned camera from interesting housemates gisting to show me boring Khloe and Rico angry

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
hazzard:

Like your queen is not the HEADmaster of the crew.. If that babe nod person with that her fore head the person destiny fit reset.. Maybe when God was massaging heads into right shapes, she went to quarrel with angels..
YOU HATE CEE-C SOTEY YOU NO COME RESPECT GOD... AFTER YOU GO DEY BLAME WINCH FOR UNA VILLAGE.. CONTUNUUU

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 8:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
Giel:

All right. cheesy
Yeah!

Relax your nerves and wait till sunday.
I LEGIT beliv 3bears info(predictionscheesy) than that poll though
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by munalight(f): 8:39pm On Mar 28, 2018
RedDistrict:

Hello ma'am

just seeing this now, been busy offline

is it showing now or still off? gotv or dstv??
It's not showing yet, it's dstv.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dayowunmi(m): 8:39pm On Mar 28, 2018
janefrancisca:

How is tobi getting romantic with her, did they kiss?. Anto is a grown ass woman for crying out loud. She chose to sleep in tobi's bed and be in his company for reasons best known to her so leave tobi out of this. No be him send lolu to lie about his relationship or you want him to tell anto " plz don't sleep on my bed or come near me becos lolu will be angry".
Lolu has a lot of endurance not to have reacted indeed. Maybe you have forgotten so soon when tobi and cee-c were having their issues, and all lolu would do is to call cee-c aside and be talking in hushed tones. Did tobi react. He should fix his issues, tobi is not his problem.
Am not that much an avid viewer of BBN cos of my work and impatience, cos most times I can't watch one channel for more than 30 mins except if its football and that is if its man utd. So I may not really know when Lolu was "talking in hushed tones..." but I did remember they (lolu and CeeC) were once strategic partners so there's a lot of chance their discussion wasn't romantic and if it were at least they weren't flaunting it as Tobi is doing with anto giving her a massage in the presence of lolu and even sharing bed together. Moreover in this time that lolu was "talking in hushed tones..." chances are he's not the only male speaking with CeeC! If u don't see anything wrong in what tobi and anto are doing u are just being biased chiefly because

A. You are a fan of Tobi
B. Because u are a female.

Whatever led to their breakup whether lolu lied or not, its not cool getting that romantic with ur COLLEAGUE'S EX especially when their breakup was literally a matter of 48 hours or so ago. If someone had done that to u, am sure I wouldn't need to convince you why such behaviour is not so cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:40pm On Mar 28, 2018
oshe11:
Yeah!

Relax your nerves and wait till sunday.
I LEGIT beliv 3bears info(predictionscheesy) than that poll though

Hi
That poll you people are disregarding has only been wrong once- when GeLa left
The poll had Lifu in the last position then
It has been right at every other time and thruout last season (apart from the week Uriel left)
Even had Anto leading last week with Khloe at number two

Just saying
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 8:42pm On Mar 28, 2018
Some people get multiple monikers here, they just log in with different names and keep doing the same thing. The funny part is that they are so easy to know bcs they are very predictable.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 8:43pm On Mar 28, 2018
Akthedream112:

YOU HATE CEE-C SOTEY YOU NO COME RESPECT GOD... AFTER YOU GO DEY BLAME WINCH FOR UNA VILLAGE.. CONTUNUUU
Ceecee's fore head that is bigger than her b.reast..
Now we all know why she refused to change hair style.. Lmao

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Investorbj: 8:44pm On Mar 28, 2018
Whats wrrong with owerri ppl n ANDRE.. grin grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 8:46pm On Mar 28, 2018
rossyc:

Am not holding ur Bambam, am just astonished u know she claimed she can't even speak at all am not talking of been fluent. But it's good to know she can active mutter some words. Some babes and forming sha.
People could have told her to stop trying like my friends did to me. The only difference is I keep on telling people that ask me to stop speaking pidgin to shut up while insisting on being good at it. Most SW homes hardly speak in pidgin but Yoruba and sometimes, English.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 8:49pm On Mar 28, 2018
Eeghe:

Hi
That poll you people are disregarding has only been wrong once- when GeLa left
The poll had Lifu in the last position then
It has been right at every other time and thruout last season (apart from the week Uriel left)
Even had Anto leading last week with Khloe at number two

Just saying
Yeah.....
But that poll aint that reliable though....

The % also fluctuate ALOT regarding the ACTUAL poll
Moreover if You add those figures, ITS MORE THAN 100

PS: This was the result of the poll last 2weeks

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 8:49pm On Mar 28, 2018
Biggie playing music Anto and miracle are dancing in the kitchen n singing

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 8:51pm On Mar 28, 2018
diadem10:

People could have told her to stop trying like my friends often did to me. The only difference is I keep telling people that ask me to stop pidgin to shut up while insisting I'm good at it. Most SW homes hardly speak pidgin but Yoruba and sometimes, English.
Yeah I noticed this sha

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Investorbj: 8:51pm On Mar 28, 2018
oshe11:
Yeah.....
But that poll aint that reliable though....

The % also fluctuate ALOT regarding the ACTUAL poll
Moreover if You add those figures, ITS MORE THAN 100

PS: This was the result of the poll last 2weeks

Please whats d link to this poll?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 8:52pm On Mar 28, 2018
Ok we just caught you looking at the camera

Kontinu......we dey hear grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 8:53pm On Mar 28, 2018

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 8:54pm On Mar 28, 2018
Geezeem:

Am guessing queen B
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ChukwuJuwon: 8:54pm On Mar 28, 2018
dayowunmi:

Am not that much an avid viewer of BBN cos of my work and impatience, cos most times I can't watch one channel for more than 30 mins except if its football and that is if its man utd. So I may not really know when Lolu was "talking in hushed tones..." but I did remember they (lolu and CeeC) were once strategic partners so there's a lot of chance their discussion wasn't romantic and if it were at least they weren't flaunting it as Tobi is doing with anto giving her a massage in the presence of lolu and even sharing bed together. Moreover in this time that lolu was "talking in hushed tones..." chances are he's not the only male speaking with CeeC! If u don't see anything wrong in what tobi and anto are doing u are just being biased chiefly because

A. You are a fan of Tobi

Whatever led to their breakup whether lolu lied or not, its not cool getting that romantic with ur COLLEAGUE'S EX especially when their breakup was literally a matter of 48 hours or so ago. If someone had done that to u, am sure I wouldn't need to convince you why such behaviour is not so cool

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!
Tobi isssa Sissy
I hate people not been objective cool when there is an argument!!
You shouldn't do that to any hommie but I feel lolu is a very strong guy still keeping it cool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kodded(m): 8:54pm On Mar 28, 2018
Reussite:
But seriously if the rumour is true & Nina aint do well at the polls it would be grossly unfair of Miracle fans to neglect her at her 1st nomination.

if she leaves, it their faults, imagine decamping miracle the same week Nina is up for eviction and still expect miracle fans to vote for her undecided

please teamMiracle let's forgive them for whatever thing they said to our pilot, it will be a blow to miracle himself seeing Nina leaving, it might even ruin his game embarassed embarassed embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 8:55pm On Mar 28, 2018
Giel:
Oshe11 those kids ain't worth your time at all, but do you though. cheesy

When the kids gathered themselves together to bully me, laughing at their asinine jokes. they didn't consider that they are all asslickers, asslicking themselves,
If Someone comes to support their bs.
They hail the person as having seen the truth, they don't consider what they are doing as asslicking.

The moment someone comes to defend me, that's when their brains reset, and all of a sudden they know what is asslicking, then start this pathetic and stale line of asslicker.

They are just looking for who to give useless tags once you don't agree with them

They are not worth your time at all.
My dear pharisee, I didn't know we were bullying you.. Accept my warmest apology...

If Akthedream112, safarigirl, Papiikush and many others don't scream about people bullying them, when they are constantly attacked then keep ur mouth shut!!!!! U join others to taunt people too so pls STFU.. If u are attacked , stock up your arsenal and fight.. U don't need asslickers like the intern wannabe Engineer to defend you..

Cc YumMinaYum: like u said earlier, there is nothing like small bullying or big bullying.. Give that advice to the pharisee.

Accept my warmest apology again tongue

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 8:56pm On Mar 28, 2018
dayowunmi:

A. You are a fan of Tobi

Plz wot is romantic about tobi's actions towards anto? pecks? massages? or sharing beds?
That means I can equally say bambam was romantic with tobi and lolu because she has given them massages on several occasions.
I can also say alex was romantic with rico because she allowed him sleep on her bed or tobi had something romantic with alex cos he has pecked her on several occasions.
I would say it again, anto is a grown ass woman, if she allows it, i don't see any reasons why u guys are sweating over it.
If he doesn't like it, he should talk to tobi about it.
After all, tobi left his bed for her and went to sleep upstairs even though that place was cold. He is just been playful, if you guys interpret it as trying to snatch anto from lolu, that's your headache.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by emmayayodeji(m): 8:56pm On Mar 28, 2018
apparently big brother isn't showing us everything

Khloe jutst said she counred 6 used condoms in he bathroom

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 8:56pm On Mar 28, 2018
This khole ceec n ricco are having eh ...... i don cover my ears . Collins don hear something . Nina pls forget about Collins o

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Godpikin4: 8:57pm On Mar 28, 2018
Seems as though Ceec caught bamteddy knacking in the bathroom grin

Khloe just said the condoms Miracle and Nina use are too much.. That she counted 6 under thier bed shocked

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by pleasantplaces: 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
khloe rico and ceec discussing about nina and miracle, Khloe says she can count upto 6 used condoms under the bed.
Rico asked her where? she describes the area where she sees dem. Rico say she saw one blue one.
Khloe says una dey try o, Rico says no, na dem dey try.

This year BBN is highly scripted! What happened to the show, we no longer get to see the sex scenes again. that means so many banging going on in that house we may never even get to know if its tobi and alex or any other person except the ones wey we don see.
Na wa!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kelizosuy(f): 8:59pm On Mar 28, 2018
Koko
Geezeem:

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giddyperson: 8:59pm On Mar 28, 2018
Choi so Mina are banging like rabid dogs around the house while Bamteddy are almost clogging the bathroom drain with their condoms cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 8:59pm On Mar 28, 2018
Lol so Tobi and Anto now share a bed. Anto kontinu

(1) (2) (3) ... (2565) (2566) (2567) (2568) (2569) (2570) (2571) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.