Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,689 members, 7,844,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2581) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3917966 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2578) (2579) (2580) (2581) (2582) (2583) (2584) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:28am On Mar 29, 2018
Myredeemerlives:
Tobi to miracle : will continue with nina outside
Miracle to tobi :
When we get outside of here, the way I feel about Nina will not change. It will be up to her to decide since she had a boyfriend outside but for me the way I feel won't change. I have told her we go storm imo state together.

This is my best moment.
God of Miracle at work
Meemee Knows the deal, no using there, he really wants to be with her outside the house, so sweet kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 9:28am On Mar 29, 2018
Rico is sneaky though always in everybody's biness

Working for him though

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 9:28am On Mar 29, 2018
MrBigiman:
Teddy A or B should be shown the way home. He has stolen enough meat in that house to last him a life time, and he does it shamefully. Now children have a free passage to insult him. That man is arguably the oldest dude in the house, older than the other house mates with an average of 10year, yet he cannot package himself well and live responsibly like a mature adult. Teddy A should be shown the way home on Sunday, so that he can be responsible for his young kid, his girlfriend and his babymama. Not forgetting the drama queen herself, CeeC, she should be on her way home.

Good morning all!
Lmao cheesy...Dude take it easy, damn I almost slipped climbing the stairs reading this. Abeg o!

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 9:28am On Mar 29, 2018
Oyindidi:
She dey her lane before him carry him polygamous self go meet her
whc lane. The dude went in for his bathe and was requesting they hasten up. Why is she always nursing the thought that ppl ar discussing abt her. She s just obsessed jawe.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:28am On Mar 29, 2018
sage101:
YOU are WISE

cheesy grin grin

kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:29am On Mar 29, 2018
Ksslib:
I just saw on Twitter that Her Royal Lashes had a one-sided verbal warfare with Tobi this morning. One-sided because Tobi ignored and refused to grace her show of shame with a reply.

Nice one boy.

So Her Royal Lashes said Tobi was carrying chewing gum girl up and down grin. That he should be a man. Also said the chewing gum girls are giving him hope. that hope he has a life after big brother..

zozo06 i dey miss you dieee... *wipes tears**

For her to leave her precious bed to go sleep beside Alex, just because she saw Tobi cuddling Anto while sleeping on Tobi's bed, I knew she was going to have her usual break down again...

She has never fails to disappoint...cheesy grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 9:30am On Mar 29, 2018
Oyindidi:
They call Teddy A all manner of names but once you talk about their favourite hms they come for your head.
Keep observing so u can know d type of medicine u will administer to them!!cheesy #ObservingGoals

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:31am On Mar 29, 2018
Ksslib:
So yesterday night, when Alex and Tobi were having a conversation in the closet, Her Royal Lashes Cynthia Nwadiora came in, searched for something then made for the door.

When Her Royal Lashes got to the door, she turned back and said "Alex do your normal gossip" then closed the door.

At that point, the duo of Alex and Tobi were clearly flabbergasted. Alex opened her mouth in awe, lacking words to say.

I really don't know if it was my eye at this point, but I think I saw the camera blink, signaling that even Kayode was shocked.

Tobi, who can clearly be seen smiling, chipped in, "She's short and troublesome"
Hahahhaha. the last sentence is a clear view of a bitter guy. Who couldn't collect some things from a lady based on one or two uses of flex something something..
I understand better when I used to be like him.
Team Cee-C and nina keep the voting on. Some people go shock on Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 9:32am On Mar 29, 2018
Threebear:
grin

Jesu, this little Diddy that she has called has vexed this madam like that? grin grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:33am On Mar 29, 2018
ba7man:
I suspect that a generational curse that is worrying you. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 9:34am On Mar 29, 2018
Heebah:
Keep observing so u can know d type of medicine u will administer to them!!cheesy #ObservingGoals
grin let me observe with you.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 9:35am On Mar 29, 2018
Oyindidi:
I noticed

You noticed what?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ksslib(m): 9:37am On Mar 29, 2018
Her Royal Lashes also told Tobi this morning when she was venting that He's still a boy.. When you're a man, come let's talk.

wait!! So she wants to have a talk? I thought she's done with Tobi for good na... and there's also Diddy that waiting for her outside.

And according to her, Tobi is shiitt and nothing to her...

Na wa.

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 9:40am On Mar 29, 2018
Munzy14:

Hahahhaha. the last sentence is a clear view of a bitter guy. Who couldn't collect some things from a lady based on one or two uses of flex something something..
pls who are u voting sad angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 9:40am On Mar 29, 2018
Eeghe:

Lol I just saw this after posting
A most amazing day was Wednesday
A MiNaful, and Toracle day, in and out kiss
True Story

Dead @ MiNa statue
cheesy

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Those moments, they got me screaming, laughing and jumping nonstop yesterday. Nina was just blushing and turning red back to back. I love love love lobe this ship of ours, Maami. kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 9:42am On Mar 29, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Hian! Warridiz? How can you be frowning upandan this beautiful early momo? shocked shocked

C'mon read my Mina update and be happy. tongue tongue

See the walk of a proud mother, that's how I walk now. grin cheesy grin
cheesy cheesy Why i no go frown..when u fling handkerchief for my face with vex sad. Is dat how a mother treats a beloved daughter? tongue. Enjoy ur new walk,it suits u! cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 9:42am On Mar 29, 2018
MrBigiman:
Teddy A or B should be shown the way home. He has stolen enough meat in that house to last him a life time, and he does it shamefully. Now children have a free passage to insult him. That man is arguably the oldest dude in the house, older than the other house mates with an average of 10year, yet he cannot package himself well and live responsibly like a mature adult. Teddy A should be shown the way home on Sunday, so that he can be responsible for his young kid, his girlfriend and his babymama. Not forgetting the drama queen herself, CeeC, she should be on her way home.

Good morning all!

A big man that can't go to SA and drag Teddy A out of the house instead of blabbing on a blog, is that one a big man? grin

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 9:42am On Mar 29, 2018
YumMinaYum:

You noticed what?
They are calm
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:43am On Mar 29, 2018
Ksslib:
Her Royal Lashes also told Tobi this morning when she was venting that He's still a boy.. When you're a man, come let's talk.

wait!! So she wants to have a talk? I thought she's done with Tobi for good na... and there's also Diddy that waiting for her outside.

And according to her, Tobi is shiitt and nothing to her...

Na wa.
Na boy go deh with woman still the slap another woman buttocks. who does that.....?

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 9:44am On Mar 29, 2018
Teddy A smokes at every opportunity, has proved deficient in mental, social and physical tasks, steals meat and food from far younger housemates, and he does it shamelessly. He hasn't proved to be a talented performer/singer, and bangs bambam mercilessly and shamefully in a toilet shared by 20 other housemates. That man has crossed the line. Come Sunday, his cup of arrogance will spill over, and it will become glaring to him that those who are for him could hardly afford recharge cards.

These were accurate predictions of TeddyA's fall.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tortee: 9:46am On Mar 29, 2018
Munzy14:

How can you call Tobi bitter?..you people just come Nairaland copy any word frequently used and use it ..I am sure you don't know d meaning of "bitter".

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:46am On Mar 29, 2018
mizz2posh:

A big man that can't go to SA and drag Teddy A out of the house instead of blabbing on a blog, is that one a big man? grin
kuku kee me ooo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 9:46am On Mar 29, 2018
mizz2posh:

grin my posh empress please forget that yeye man and keeps dem votes coming kiss

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 9:47am On Mar 29, 2018
mizz2posh:

Very few people stand for the truth these days. Bigiman still does. Thats what make me big, not necessarily the money in my pocket, which I very fortunately have.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 9:47am On Mar 29, 2018
Giel:

Meemee Knows the deal, no using there, he really wants to be with her outside the house, so sweet kiss

Even if na use, I love this usage. kiss

Oyindidi:
They are calm

Very calm, to the point of calling others dumb for having a choice different from theirs... grin cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:48am On Mar 29, 2018
tortee:

How can you call Tobi bitter?..you people just come Nairaland copy any word frequently used and use it ..I am sure you don't know d meaning of "bitter".

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 9:50am On Mar 29, 2018
styrese:
grin my posh empress please forget that yeye man and keeps dem votes coming kiss

You'll need to get your eyes checked if u can't figure that Teddy A or B's fans have unfortunately declined. He has an alpha male look but becomes a helpless, toilet banging, meat stealing kid in reality.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 9:50am On Mar 29, 2018
mizz2posh:

NO ooooo!! That one na Big man for him village cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 9:52am On Mar 29, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Even if na use, I love this usage. kiss

Very calm, to the point of calling others dumb for having a choice different from theirs... grin cheesy grin
Na for fun
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:52am On Mar 29, 2018
styrese:
pls who are u voting sad
styrese chill. badman is going nowhere. One lady is bouncing on sunday For the good health and competitive nature of teddy.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 9:52am On Mar 29, 2018
And Tobi just took Miracles food and ate, but there was no noise,

If na girls now.. ..we know what would have happened

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2578) (2579) (2580) (2581) (2582) (2583) (2584) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.